The Blue Life Ch. 32: Marsha Park

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Because I'm twenty-one. And I don't want to get in trouble with anyone for making out with an underage girl."

"I thought the Age of Consent is sixteen in our State," Marsha stated.

I agreed, "Yeah. It is. But that's if you are within four years of each other. Otherwise, it's eighteen. I'm twenty-one, nearly twenty-two. I would hate to get you or me into trouble if you were only sixteen or seventeen."

"OK." Marsha smiled. "How did Terri get to going out with a twenty-one year old?"

"Our families are old friends. I've known her for like forever. But we just started dating fairly recently."

"But she's really serious about you. She's serious about giving you her virginity next week." Marsha blushed and her breathing shifted as she considered and imagined all the possibilities.

I smiled. "Yeah. It's going to be amazing."

Marsha began leaning forward, getting ready to kiss me. She said, "Is there anything else, before you and I start?" I picked up my cell phone. Marsha leaned back and clutched her blouse shut with both hands. Her eyes were wide. She shouted, "No pictures! No pictures!"

I dropped the phone and held my hands up, palms out, to show I wasn't armed. I shook my head. "No, no pictures. I didn't mean to scare you. I just wanted to get your number."

Marsha relaxed a little, but still looked skeptical. "My number? Why? So you can ask me out?"

I said, "No, I've already got a girlfriend." I didn't tell Marsha that my girlfriend wasn't actually Terri. And that Terri is a submissive slut for both me and my girlfriend, Sunny! I told her, "Terri was hoping to get your number. She's having a rough time at school, so she was hoping you two could hook up as friends."

Marsha visibly relaxed. "Really? I always pictured Terri as one of the cool, super-popular kids."

I slowly leaned forward. I whispered, "The other kids have trouble seeing what you and I can easily see." My face inched closer and closer to Marsha's.

"What's that?" she asked.

I whispered, "That Terri is special, funny, and spontaneous, and beautiful, and very, very sexy...just like her friend...Marsha." Our lips softly touched, and I closed my eyes. I felt Marsha relax into the kiss. I briefly opened my eyes to see that Marsha had closed hers. She also let her hands go from clutching her blouse. They made their way to her skirt, smoothed down the lines of the pleats and then came to rest on my thighs. I took a chance and reached inside Marsha's blouse, and touched her belly and felt the curve of her waist. She flinched briefly, but then relaxed when I didn't move farther. When I heard Marsha moan, my lips parted and my tongue played across her lips. Then I broke our kiss.

Marsha groaned, "Holy wow! Do you always kiss like that?"

"Like what?" I asked.

"Like you really, really mean it," Marsha replied.

I grinned. "That's the best way to kiss."

Marsha reached and picked up my phone. "Can I give you my number?"

I took the phone from her, unlocked it, opened the phone app and handed it back to her. I said, "Just call your cell phone and hang up. That will put my phone number in your phone and your phone number in mine. I will add you as a contact later."

Marsha started dialing, then caught herself. "Oops. I almost dialed my home phone. That would've been bad." She deleted some numbers and tried again. We heard Marsha's cell phone ring in the other car. Terri and Smug Bobby were briefly startled. Bobby had already started going to town on Terri's tits. Marsha hung up and shouted over, "Sorry! That was just me!" Then she turned back to me and briefly kissed my lips. I moved my hand up along her side until I was cupping her breast. It amazed me how different two breasts can be, looking and feeling so different from each other, and yet both seem absolutely perfect! Marsha's lips parted and our tongues began to play together. Marsha broke our kiss. She said, "We don't have a lot of time. So, we need to rush things. And I don't want you to think I'm a slut or anything."

I put on a Spanish accent and said, "You say 'slut' like that's a bad thing. Senorita! It's not a bad thing."

Marsha laughed. "OK. Can I see your penis, Bobby? I don't have much experience. And uh, like, I've only really seen my Bobby's penis before."

I took Marsha's hand and I put it over my semi-hard cock on the outside of my pants. I whispered, "You can see my cock. But you'll have to take it out of my pants for me."

Marsha's hand nervously shook on my shaft. "Really?"

"Sure. I'd like that."

She reached for my belt and undid it. She undid my pants and lowered my fly. "You're not wearing underwear," she said in an awed tone. "Oh, shit! Your dick is huge! And you're circumcised! That's so cute. It's like a big mushroom or something."

"I'm glad you like it. It's not even fully hard yet. Take it out. Play with it a little."

"Gods! Just seeing your cock makes my mouth water," Marsha giggled, "and my pussy wet."

"Can I feel?" I asked

Marsha shyly responded, "Yes." So I reached up to her face and my finger touched her lips. She laughed and looked me in the eyes. Then she licked my finger, never breaking eye contact. She sucked on my finger like it was a cock, and my cock responded, getting harder. She licked the length of my finger and said, "I wish I could do that to your dick!"

I was still fondling Marsha's breast. My hand swirled around it and my fingers tweaked her erect nipple. I whispered. "If you want to suck my cock, please, be my guest. Have you ever sucked cock before?"

"Uhm...yes. I've sucked Bobby's cock a couple times. He came the last time and I swallowed. It was OK. But then-well-Bobby wouldn't-he wouldn't-y'know," Marsha stammered.

"Bobby wouldn't eat your pussy like you really wanted, and that just didn't seem fair," I finished her thought for her.

Marsha laughed. "Yeah. How did you know?"

"I guess because Bobby is a little jerk. And he really doesn't know what he's missing," I told her, "Listen, anytime you want to get your pussy licked, you give Terri and me a call. We would love to play with you."

"Me and my Bobby?" Marsha clarified.

"No. Just you," I said, "I don't like Fun Bobby. I think he's awkward and kind of a dink." I looked over in the other car. Terri had rolled up the window and her face was pressed against it. She was presenting Smug Bobby her butt. Her ass was in the air, and her skirt was flipped up. But Smug Bobby's expression wasn't the appreciative awe he should have been showing. He wasn't diving in and eating that perfect pussy or that round, delectable ass. He just had a pinched look of confusion and maybe disgust on his face. I didn't get it. I would have to ask Terri about that later. But, I certainly didn't like Smug Bobby!

"So, you're asking me if I want to, like, have a three-way, with you and Terri?" Marsha asked.

"Yeah. Terri thinks it would be fun if you might come play with us sometimes."

"But, I'm a virgin. What would I even do in a threesome?"

"Well, you don't mind sucking cock."

Marsha spat in her palm and started stroking my cock. She has a great touch. She really knows how to jack a shaft. Some women need instruction. They're either too scared to hurt you or they actually use too much pressure, too much friction, or they go right for the head at the start. I didn't have to give Marsha any pointers. She was a natural, and knew how to work a cock like a pro. I just moaned a little. She said, "Yeah, I like sucking cock."

"And in theory at least, you would not mind getting your pussy licked."

Marsha immediately said in surprise, "You want to lick my pussy?"

I quickly kissed her to seal the deal. "Of course I do. Terri wants to too!"

"Holy shit! Terri? Terri eating my pussy? Really? Oh, fuck! She would do that? Are you sure?"

"Yeah. I'm sure."

"I never thought. I mean...it's cool and everything. But, she doesn't look gay."

I laughed. "What does gay look like?"

Marsha blushed with embarrassment. "Oh, fuck. That was so stupid. She's not gay. She has you for a boyfriend. But, do you think she would let me, like, try to lick her pussy too?"

"Yes. She would love that. Terri thinks you are very, very sexy," I assured her.

"I don't know." Marsha's eyes darted around nervously. "That would be a lot to try out all at once. My brain would probably just explode."

I sighed. "Look. You can take things slow. Why don't you and Terri get together for lunch or coffee, and then see if you want to play with each other first. Just, maybe kiss and see where that leads."

"That sounds like a date to me, Bobby," Marsha stated flatly.

I shrugged. "I guess, if you want to put it that way."

"Bobby, you're asking me if I want to date your girlfriend?"

"Terri and I aren't exclusive." My fingers played with Marsha's erect, upturned nipples. "I just want you and Terri to have fun."

Marsha took a deep breath. She rolled her eyes, as if trying to make a decision. I thought about the possibilities of making love to two teen girls. I thought about bringing Marsha into my Family of submissives. My heart began to race, and my cock burbled a bit of precum. It dribbled over the head and down onto Marsha's fingers, still working my shaft. Suddenly, Marsha forgot all about the threesome, and the possibility of making love with Terri. She was reminded she had a hard cock in her hand. A huge smile crossed her face. She simply said, "Yummy!" And she dipped her head and began flicking her tongue across my pee-slit, trying to coax out more precum. She was successful. And she licked around the head and up and down the shaft before taking the head of my cock in her mouth.

Marsha had seemed shy, tentative, cutely awkward and unsure of herself before. Now that she got down to the business of sucking my cock, she was confident and skilled. She is a damned fine cocksucker!

I stretched my legs out as best I could. And cursed the fact that I was driving a compact car. This would be so much better if I had my Dad's Cadillac, with it's large, bench front seat. I would have room to stretch out. And Marsha could really get to work on taking my cock.

Marsha looked up at me, over the frames of her glasses. Her light gray eyes were huge and mesmerizing. She had an expression of "I know I'm good at this" on her face. She suctioned the head in her lips, while her hand worked the shaft. I had to focus to try to keep from cumming. Originally, I had planned to tease Terri, but not let either of us cum. I want to build the anticipation for our fuck next week. Plus, my girlfriend, Sunny said she needed to relieve some tension tonight, by getting Dominated and fucked hard! So I was planning to save my jam for Sunny. But, Marsha had just made me give up on that idea altogether. Marsha loved sucking cock. And she was amazing at it! Only Sally (Terri's mother) and Sunny (my girlfriend) had ever given me as good of a blowjob, maybe slightly better, but only because they know how to deepthroat.

"You like that, doncha?" Marsha asked. I could only groan in response. "You've got such a great dick. It fills my mouth so nice. God, I'm so wet sucking you off. And you're about to cum? Aren't you? I can feel you are. Your balls are getting nice and tight. Here's something I've never done for my Bobby. He doesn't deserve it. But you do!"

She looked me in the eyes as she licked my shaft up and down, coating it with her saliva. Then, Marsha took a deep breath, shifted the angle of her head, and took the ENTIRE length of my six and a half inch shaft into her mouth and back into her throat! FUCK! This supposed virgin was taking my cock down her fucking throat like a pro! Oh shit, it felt so good, I knew I was just seconds from busting my nut and pumping my seed into this beautiful, young woman's belly!

I started rambling, almost incoherently, "Oh, fuck, baby girl. I wasn't expecting that. Oh, shit! I'm trying to hold back. But you're going to have me shooting right down your fucking throat. Right into your belly. You gonna swallow? You ready to take my load of cum! You ready? You ready? Oh shit! Fuck!"

I don't know why I turned my head at that moment. But I'm both glad I did and sorry that I did at the same time. Because, out of the corner of my eye, I saw a cop car pulling into the parking lot. In some ways, I wish I hadn't seen it, because I was about to cum right into Marsha's very, very talented mouth. Right down her fucking throat! But, seeing the cop car drove all thoughts of cumming from my head. I shouted, "Stop! Stop! Cop!"

Marsha pulled her head of my dick. Her lips were wet. She was grinning ear to ear. She said, "What? Why did you have me stop?"

"A cop just pulled into the parking lot. He's driving over here," I warned her. "Shit. Stay down and button up!"

Marsha laughed. "What timing!"

I worked at tucking my cock back into my pants. I thought of beeping the horn to warn Terri and Smug Bobby. But when I looked over into their car, Terri had her dress pulled on, and she and Bobby looked like they were arguing. The cop pulled into a spot one slot away from my car. He looked over at me and smiled.

I rolled down my window and he rolled down his. I said, "Is there a problem, Officer?"

He held up a cup of coffee in a paper cup with one hand and a donut with the other. He said, "Nope. Just taking a short break. I like to come up here. It's relaxing. Plus, it keeps the young couples from letting things get out of hand in their cars. If you know what I mean."

I said, "Yeah. I guess I do."

The cop continued, "Anyway, I'll usually check on the cars after I have my coffee. That gives the kids a chance to get their pants back on."

I laughed. "That's mighty decent of you."

He chuckled. "Well, I hate to have to cite people for indecent exposure. It's a lot of paperwork."

Marsha finished buttoning her blouse. Actually, it was crooked. She hadn't lined up the buttons and buttonholes quite right. She also hadn't done her bra back up. But she wiped her face with her hand. She came up and said, "Hi, Officer!"

The Officer saluted her with his cup of coffee, like "Cheers." He smiled and took a sip.

Terri got out of Marsha's car, looking irritated. She slammed the door.

Marsha smiled at me. It looked like she was thinking about kissing me, then she looked over at the Cop and decided against it. She said, "That was close."

I repeated, "That was close."

Marsha said, "I'm sorry I didn't get to, y'know, finish you off. I'll call you later, and maybe sometime we can finish what we started and more," and got out of the car. She hugged Terri and seemed to hold the hug for a few seconds. But they didn't say much.

Terri got into my car. She was disgusted. She just said, "Drive!"

I looked over into the other car. Marsha was waving, so I waved back. Smug Bobby looked irritated. I put the car in reverse, backed out of the parking space and headed out of Bluffs Park. I looked over at Terri. She had her arms crossed and was looking out the window. I asked her, "So what happened?"

"That guy was an asshole, that's all!" She snapped.

"What did he do?"

"So I got in the car, and he's all like pawing and drooling over my tits. And it was kinda flattering at first. I mean, that he's, like, going so nuts for them and stuff. But I'm also, like, 'My face is up here, dude!' And his touch was gross. You make my tits feel loved when you touch them, Daddy, even when you're punishing my nipples. I like how you touch them. He was just squeezing my boobs like they are silly putty or something."

I nodded. "So, is that when you turned around and showed him your ass?"

"No. He was going at my tits like they were the last pair he would ever see, when, I guess he decides he's just going to finger-bang me. So he just reaches up in my dress without any warm-up, and tries to get in my panties. Then, he touches my buttplug and just freaks out!"

I tried to stifle it, but I snickered a little. "You're wearing a buttplug?"

"Yes. Mistress Sunny said I had to wear it all day, today, as a punishment for last night. And so I can be stretched for taking your cock in my ass next Friday."

That was news to me. "You want me to fuck your ass too? Take your anal virginity in the same night?" I got to the park entrance, but didn't know which way to turn. I asked, "Where are we going to dinner? "

Terri suggested, "Let's go to 'Chuck Lucky's.' Lots of kids from school either work or hang out there." I turned north and Terri continued, "Bobby, I want to invent new ways of fucking you, just so you can fuck me like that. And Mistress Sunny has been teaching me so much too. Do you know what 'Pompoir' is?" Terri looked at me, grinning.

"I have no clue," I admitted.

"Good! Because I am go going to fuckin' rock your world so hard, Master!"

I pressed. "Are you going to tell me what 'Pamplor' or whatever you said is?"

"Nope. I'm going to show you! And I'll have to fuck you to show you. So...do you want to find out right now? I saw Marsha sucking your cock, but you didn't cum. You could pull the car over and fuck me, right in the backseat, Sir! You could have this tight, virgin pussy, right now! I'm wet. I'm ready. Wanna see?"

It was a dare. And Terri was so tempting. She was spreading her legs and slowly inching up her skirt. It was only then that I noticed she was wearing nude stockings and a garter belt. I guess the fact that she was wearing red Chuck Taylor high-tops had thrown me off. The dissonance between the teen-punk high-tops and the sheer stockings and black garter belt was extremely sexy!

I could feel my cock getting harder again, and my resolve to wait just one more week, until the night of the school semi-formal dance, to fuck Terri for the first time melting away. To break the mood, and distract Terri from seducing me (because it was definitely working), I tried to change the subject. I said, "So, when you showed Bobby your butt-plug. What did he say?"

Terri crossed her arms and scowled. "He said it was gross. And that I'm a pervert. And that I'm probably going to Hell."

"He didn't say that!" I laughed.

"He practically said that! He said that it's a girl's job to stay pure. So they shouldn't plan for sex, because that was a sin. And that my butt-plug was planning to have sex. And I was like, 'So you wouldn't totally fuck Marsha if she gave you a chance? And he admitted that he has asked her, but she has said, 'No.' Which is supposedly how girls are supposed to act."

"But what if she said yes, what is Smug Bobby's plan for birth control?"

"He said, birth control is planning to have sex, and that's a sin. So if they ended up fucking, he would just plan to pull out before he came."

I was angry. "That's not a plan! What a fucking idiot! What a complete, sexist tool! Jesus, I want to kick that punk's ass! Christmas! Pulling out is NOT Birth Control. I doubt that little dick would have enough control to even pull out."

Terri had a smirk on her face. "You're really mad, Daddy! You're really sexy when you're mad."

I took a deep breath. "I want to kick that kid's ass. For one thing, we need to make sure Marsha stops dating Dumb Bobby."

"Did you tell her we wanted to have a ménage à trois with her?" Terri seemed very excited about the prospect.

"Yes. She said that she was nervous about the idea of you eating her pussy, or her eating you out. She's never done anything like that," I explained.

Terri giggled, "Well, I had never done anything like that up until last week! And then you got my Mom to be my first, Bobby! That was so wild. I love you for that, Bobby!"

"I love you too, Kitten. So, I told Marsha that if she was nervous about the lesbian stuff, that she should give you a call and the two of you could practice together."

"Oh my GOD! Bobby, you're kidding, right? She goes to the Catholic School. She's a virgin! Even more than me. You probably scared her off."