The Blue Life Ch. 37: Grandma Kate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Katherine, I have it. But, before I call you later, could you just go to the end of the bed and give Blue and warm hug and a kiss on the lips, goodnight?"

"I don't know, SIr."

"Katherine, I want to offer you every pleasure you've imagined and many that you haven't. You know the safe words, so you can always say, no. But, I need you to do two things for me right now. First, I want you to kiss and hug Blue. And you noticed the chain between Blue's breasts. I asked her to put that on, to remind her of her service. I also asked her to do one other thing, and I'm not sure she did it."

"What was that, Sir?"

"I asked her to wear a buttplug. Do you know what that is?"

Grandma Kate nervously laughed. "Yes. I've heard about that kind of thing."

"Good. Then, as you hug and kiss Blue, just let your hand fall down her backside and check if she is wearing her plug like I asked."

"I don't know if Marj--"

I cut her off. "No. Blue does want to kiss you that way. More importantly, Katherine, I want you and Blue to kiss that way. This will please me. And I think you want to please me already, Katherine. Because you're a Good Girl. And you know that pleasing me will lead to even greater adventures for yourself. And no, you will not be creating tensions in your son's marriage. He knows that Blue came to visit you to tell you about Nick. Because, I will let you in on a secret, Katherine." I paused for dramatic effect. "Red knows that Blue went to your house to seduce you as well. In fact, that was his idea."

"Sir, I--I don't think--"

"Good Girl, try not to overthink. Just try to say, yes, to every pleasure that's offered you, even the ones you find a little intimidating, because those are the ones that are going to be the most thrilling for you too. Now, I need you to do this simple thing for me. Just say to Blue, 'Your Master asked me to give you something.' Then give Blue a warm hug and a sweet kiss goodnight on the lips. It doesn't have to be a long or passionate kiss. Just a tender kiss. Then, let your hand slide down until you cup her bottom, and you'll be able to feel whether the plug is there or not. Finally, as you hand her back the phone, if I hear you say, 'Goodnight, Marjorie,' I will know that she disobeyed me, and she is not wearing her buttplug. But, if you say, 'Goodnight, Blue,' I will know that she is a good little submissive and deserves to be rewarded. If you do that for me, Katherine, I will call you back, and we can continue chatting more privately. I know I would like that."

"I--I think I would like that too, Sir. Yes. I will enjoy that too. It's been a pleasure talking with you, uh... Sir. You're a charming young man. I can understand why my son and his wife...," she laughed, "no, I don't think I can understand that at all. It's all too confusing. But you seem like you genuinely care for my son and have helped him. So, I'm very grateful for that, Sir."

"I love your son and daughter-in-law too."

"Yes. Well, I don't like to think of myself as one of those judgmental old ladies."

"You're not. You're a very open, very willing, sweet girl."

"Thank you." I heard her get up, Then I heard her say away from the phone, "Thank you for bringing me the phone. Uh--well--your Master asked me to give you something too." Then there was a long pause. I couldn't hear much of anything.

Then I heard Blue say, "That was surprising, Katherine. I mean, that was very sweet. Thank you."

Then I heard Grandma Kate say, "I forgot how nice it is to kiss someone, Goodnight." She said into the phone, "Goodnight, Sir." And then so I could hear she added, "Goodnight, Blue."

12