The Blue Panties

Story Info
Mutual masturbation in the park over lunch hour.
13.1k words
4.64
105.6k
69
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bluepen451
Bluepen451
1,399 Followers

I grabbed the Financial Times and my lunch as I left the office. It was just too nice a day to eat in our dreary cafeteria. Besides, I was hoping a change of scenery would help my concentration.

I had been working on a really boring financial analysis all morning. There was nothing challenging about it, but it was taking a lot of time and effort to make sure all of the data was properly reflected in the analysis—and there were distractions.

Somewhere around 10:00 o'clock my ability to concentrate had begun to fade, and my energy had turned to sexual fantasy. It might have had something to do with the boss' executive assistant, Sheila, who came by about then to make sure I would be done with the analysis by the end of the day. Sheila was a looker, to say the least, tall with long sexy legs, great tits, a mane of thick chestnut colored hair, and a tendency to wear revealing clothes, short skirts and plunging necklines, and dramatic make-up—heavy eye shadow and long lashes, bright red lipstick and nail polish. She looked fresh out of Vogue magazine, but with a more attractive weight than a typical high fashion model. I have always found them too skinny to be really attractive. That was not the case with Sheila. But beneath that ever so attractive exterior there lurked a soul determined to use her looks to dominate and control those around her. She was, to put it mildly, a pain in the ass, if you had to actually work with her, as opposed to simply lusting after her.

I (or more precisely, the financial analysis I was preparing) was clearly high on Sheila's priority list for today. Christ, she could have just sent me an e-mail, but instead she walked down the hall in her tight short dress and her stiletto heels and leaned on my desk with her big tits almost falling out of her blouse and bra. There was no fucking way I could look at her face. All I could do was stare at her tits and try to decide, really, no kidding, were those her areolas I could see peaking over the edge of her bra or was it just my lustful imagination at work? Of course she knew I was lusting after her tits, so she kept talking for a long time. Eventually I had to say something in response, so I pulled my eyes away from her tits, looked up at her face, which had this almost smirky smile, and said something mindless like, "I will have it done in time."

She backed away, sat down in the chair in front of my desk, and crossed her long legs. I was sure that she had deliberately pushed her dress up as she sat down so that I could see what seemed like miles of tanned, bare, sexy legs. She crossed and uncrossed those long legs as she held a lasciviously red painted fingernail up to her mouth like she wanted to suck on it as if it were a cock. Finally she said, "Okay Ricky, I just need to be sure that you will have it to our office by 5:00 PM. Maybe I should come down here and get it?" I hate it when people call me Ricky. My name is Richard.

Fuck, that is all I need, I thought. There is no fucking way I will get it done on time if she is hanging around here with her big tits and her long sexy legs!

"That won't be necessary," I said, in the coldest tone I could muster.

She continued to suck or chew or whatever it was she was doing on her fingernail for a moment and then rose from the chair and leaned over my desk showing me her tits again and said, "Ricky, I guess we will trust you this time," as though she was speaking for the boss, "but don't disappoint me," as though she was the boss.

With that she sashayed out of my cubicle and down the hall to the boss' office. Meanwhile I adjusted my trousers so there was room for the hard-on that our little encounter had caused.

I suppose I should have been pissed by her arrogance, but her visit just made me horny. For the rest of the morning, I was only good for about 10 minutes of continuous focus on the analysis before my mind would turn to fantasies about how I would like to fuck her. My favorite was one in which I fucked her from behind in the boss' office. It was late on a Saturday afternoon and we were both naked. She was leaning over the boss' desk while I stood behind her holding her nice round firm ass and fucking her like mad with her tits swaying back and forth. As I rammed my cock in and out of her sopping cunt, I occasionally slapped her ass hard enough to leave red marks. That kind of thinking is definitely not conducive to careful analysis of a take-over candidate's financial statements.

So, about a quarter to twelve I decided that perhaps a change of scenery would help me regain my concentration. I gathered up my sack lunch and my morning paper and set out to a nearby park. The hope that a change of scenery would get my mind off Sheila and her oversexed body was not realistic. As I walked the four blocks from my office to the park it seemed like every other woman on the street was wearing a short skirt and stiletto heels and had a plunging neckline that was showing me plenty of cleavage. The world was full of Sheilas!

When I got to the park, I walked up to the top of the hill and spread out my FT and my lunch on a picnic table. I had finished my lunch and was actually making some progress in reading my Financial Times and thinking about something other than Sheila's tits. Then I looked up from my reading and saw her walking along the path at the base of the hill. I guess she likes lunch in the park too, I thought. "Fuck, that woman has great legs!" I muttered under my breath as Sheila's presence quickly towed my mind back into the gutter. As I watched her walk through the park, I was asking myself, "How can I be so obsessed with a woman that acts like such a bitch?"

I watched her until she disappeared behind a grove of trees and brush half way down the hill. I wondered where she was going, knowing that there really wasn't any place to picnic back there.

Fuck! My ability to concentrate on anything but my boss' oversexed secretary was gone. I folded up my paper, tossed it and my lunch sack in a trash barrel, and walked briskly down the hill to see what she was up to. Hmm. Some people might call this stalking. Screw it, I thought! I'm curious about what this bitch is up to. I'll make sure she doesn't see me.

I entered into the wooded area from the opposite side that she had gone in by. I moved carefully and quietly, trying to figure out where she had gone, but I couldn't find her. I wondered if perhaps she had just walked straight through. Then I saw a narrow trail that led through the brush down into a little ravine.

"Hmm. I wonder. . ." I said to myself. Why would she go down there? Well, she probably didn't, but I decided to take a look.

I crept slowly down the trail, but the brush was thick, and I couldn't see much of anything. My pulse was pounding. I had to admit that stalking the oversexed bitch was exciting. When I was nearly to the bottom, I heard a sound and froze.

What the hell was that, I wondered?

I heard it again. A soft groan. And then again.

A little to my right there was a small opening in the brush that I thought would let me see what was happening 20 feet below me in the bottom of the ravine. I moved carefully to the hole in the brush and peered down at the glade below me. I froze when I realized what I was looking at.

There was a picnic table someone had dragged down there, and Sheila was sitting on the bench facing me with her back propped against the side of the table. Her short dress was hiked up to her waist, and a pair of blue panties she had discarded was lying next to her. She had also shed her blouse and bra so that both of her tits were hanging free for me and anyone else who happened by to see.

As I watched she massaged one tit and then the other and pulled on the nipples. Her tits were even sexier than I had imagined when she was leaning over my desk earlier. They were full and firm, but not so firm as to be made of silicone. They pressed together to give her a natural cleavage that existed without the help of a Wonder Bra. Her dark pink nipples were large and extended half an inch or more from her light brown areolas. And yes I decided, those were her areolas I had been looking at in my office.

Although she had pulled her panties off and spread her legs so her naked pussy was exposed to the world, she didn't appear in a hurry to finish her masturbating. She was taking her time ministering to her tits, using both hands to apply a lengthy massage to each tit while she leaned back with her eyes closed. Every once in a while she would put her hands beneath one of her boobs and lift it up so she could lean forward and take a nipple into her mouth to suck on. Then, as she let her tit fall back down, she would use a hand to grab the nipple and twist it as she pulled on it. Every time she did that she groaned softly, but it was audible to someone as close as I was.

As I watched, fascinated with what I was seeing, my cock began to swell in my trousers. It was extended down the left leg, but I was afraid to move even enough to adjust my pants to let my dick reach the upright position it was so desperately seeking. Fuck! It was beginning to hurt. Meanwhile Sheila just kept on playing with her luscious looking tits, obviously enjoying herself.

Finally I just had to do something to relive my cramped dick. Holding very still I carefully reached down and unzipped my trousers. Then I reached into my boxers and slowly pulled my erection upright. I meant to leave it imprisoned in my boxers, but it escaped so that it was protruding through the openings in my boxers and my trousers. Now there were two exhibitionists in the park, risking discovery. I could have put it away . . . but I didn't. Instead, I carefully reached down and began to slowly stroke my cock. It jumped as I thought about how nasty this was, both of us masturbating in broad daylight in the park. This was the dirtiest thing I had ever done, and I was enjoying it so much.

I watched Sheila play with her tits for several more minutes before she apparently decided to move to the main event. She pulled one leg up and hooked her stiletto heel on the on the bench, spreading her knees widely to the side to give herself ready access to her glistening wet pussy. Really! I was so fucking close that I could see the shine of her wet cleanly shaved pussy. She took one hand away from her tits and began to masturbate. At first she just rubbed two fingers over and around the lips of her pussy. Then she began to occasionally flick her clit. Every time she touched her clit, she jumped like someone had given her a shock. Next she inserted two fingers into her cunt and began to finger fuck herself. As she continued to masturbate she leaned even further back against the picnic table. Her eyes, no longer closed as they had been when she was fondling her tits, were looking straight up at the cloudless sky, and her long dark hair was spread over the top of the table. Occasionally she would flick her clit with her thumb, and you could hear her gasp as the stimulation of her clit sent a shock through her.

As I watched, I continued to stroke my now rock hard dick. Fuck this was hot and nasty. I wanted to cum as bad as it looked like she did, but I was deliberately holding back to see what she would do.

Sheila kept masturbating in the same rhythm for what seemed like an eternity to me, but was probably only a few minutes. Then I could see that her pace was increasing, and she was beginning to softly moan almost continuously. Now she dropped her other hand from her tit. That allowed her to massage her clit continuously with one hand while she finger fucked herself with her remaining hand. She had her legs spread as wide as she could get them, her short skirt pulled up to her waist and looking more like a broad belt than a skirt. She appeared oblivious to anything going on around her. Her world was limited to the sensations coming from her crotch. After a few moments of this, I saw her whole body tighten as an orgasm ripped through her. Her thighs slammed together but her fingers stayed shoved up her cunt as it clinched on them. She didn't scream, but her moan got much higher in pitch. Then she relaxed and raised her head up from the table as she came down from her climax. I could almost hear her deep intake of breath as her body unwound.

I was so fucking turned on. I had to get myself off. I reached down for my cock with both hands instead of just the one that had been leisurely stroking it. As I did so, I bumped the brush around me. It moved and that startled me. I changed my footing and stepped on a dead branch. It cracked loudly.

Sheila heard the crack and looked around for the source of the noise. I don't think she saw me, but she was clearly spooked. She put both feet back on the ground and pushed her short skirt back down as far as it would go, pulling her knees back together and quickly donning her bra and blouse. Then she hurriedly picked up her purse and hiked back up the other side of the ravine from where she had come.

Once she was up the hill and out of sight, I began to breath again. Then I noticed something that turned out to be very important. She had left the pair of blue panties behind! Would she be coming back for them? Not a chance, I thought. As spooked as she is there was no way she was going to come back.

I'm not sure why, but I shoved my cock back in my trousers, quickly scrambled down the hill, and grabbed the panties. I sat on the bench leaning against the table, just as Sheila had, thinking about how unbelievably sexy the last few minutes had been. My heart was throbbing and my cock was still hard as a rock. "How the hell am I going to do financial analysis after this?" I wondered.

Then a really nasty thought hit me. I looked around, just as Sheila had, to confirm that I was alone, and then slowly reached through my still open zipper and fished my rigid dick out of my boxers. Fuck, I had never seen it this big or this hard. The tip was covered in slippery pre-cum.

"Wait," I said quietly to myself. I don't want to cum on my trousers. I pulled Sheila's panties up to my nose and breathed deeply through them and then wrapped them around my throbbing dick. It didn't take long to make myself cum as I stroked myself through Sheila's panties. When I knew I was about to cum I pulled the panties away from my dick so I could watch it spurt. I used the panties to catch all the cum. Three or four good spurts of hot slippery cum splattered the panties, Then, just like Sheila, I took a deep breath as I came down, zipped up, and headed back to work. Her blue panties, now soaked with my cum, were tucked in my pocket. I wasn't sure what I was going to do with them, but somehow, I knew they would be useful, even if just to jerk-off into again.

By the time I got back to the office, my blood pressure was again approaching normal, and I felt I could focus on the financial analysis that needed to be completed. I didn't really care whether Sheila would be pissed if it wasn't done, but I knew my boss needed it, and I wasn't going to disappoint him. Sheila was a bitch, but my boss was an okay guy. I worked hard on it, and by 4:30 it was done. I leaned back in my chair, scanned the spreadsheet on the screen, and hit the print button. I took one more look through the hard copy to make sure the formatting was okay and started to take it down to my boss.

Before I reached the door of my office I had a brilliant idea. I had promised Sheila I would get it there by five, but why not make her sweat a little. I would bet anything she would be in my office by ten minutes of five looking for it. I decided to wait.

I was right. At just before 4:50, I could hear her stiletto heels clicking down the hall as she headed for my office, no doubt ready to yell and scream about my shortcomings as a financial analyst. Then I had another idea. I reached in my pocket and pulled out her blue panties, which were now stiffened with my mostly dried cum. I laid them on the top of my desk where she couldn't miss them.

Sheila strode into my office with a full head of steam. "Okay hotshot, its five o'clock, where's the analysis. You promised to bring it to us at five and we don't have . . . " She stopped in mid-rant as she saw the panties and just stared, first at the panties, and then at me.

"Is this what you are looking for?" I said, as I handed her the analysis. She took the file folder from me and slumped in the office chair opposite my desk with her long sexy legs pushed straight out. "Or would it be these?" I held the panties dangling from one finger for her inspection.

"Fuck," she said softly as she looked at the panties.

"I found them in the park," I said, as I tossed the panties to her.

I could see the wheels turning in her head as she tried to think how she was going to get out of this situation. Suddenly her look of shock turned to a smirk. "Yes, I believe I did loose them," she said as she held them up. "Did you enjoy the show?"

Fuck. I had to admit this girl had balls.

Well, in for a penny, in for a pound. "Not as much as you seemed to enjoy it," I said.

Sheila pulled at her panties where they were stuck together with my dried cum and smiled at me. "I'm not so sure about that," she said, letting me know that she knew I had cum in her panties.

She stood and tossed the panties back on my desk and walked out with the file. "We will have to meet again like that," she said as she started for the door. She looked back over her shoulder and said, "You can keep those for a souvenir."

I stepped quickly to the hall and watched her stride away with an incredibly sexy swing of her hips.

Unbelievable I thought, as I felt my dick swell in my trousers. She didn't seem fazed by any of my knowledge. When confronted with her cum stained panties, she had deliberately left them with me as a "souvenir," to use her term. I wondered . . . were they a souvenir or were they something else, perhaps an invitation to more? If she had wanted to use them to blackmail me, she would have kept them. Somehow, I didn't think I had heard the last of this.

Screw it, I thought, as I dropped the panties in a desk drawer. I had more work to do to prepare for a trip I was leaving on early the next morning.

* * * * * *

I was gone for almost a full week and I would like to say I didn't give the incident with Sheila a thought while I was gone, but that would be a lie that no one would believe. I thought about her—her long legs, her beautiful round ass, her luscious tits, and her yummy looking shaved pussy, and I thought about her masturbating in the park. I thought about all of that a lot. Did I reach any conclusions? Well sort of. First, I had been scared to death, but I had thoroughly enjoyed it. Second, I wasn't so sure that it was a good thing. Watching masturbating women from the bushes in the park had a voyeuristic quality that I wouldn't want advertised to my family and friends, but on the other hand—fuck, it had been erotic, and, given the way Sheila reacted when I returned her panties, it was hard to think of her as a victim. If I was a voyeur, she was just as clearly an exhibitionist—a match made in heaven. Well, perhaps not in heaven, the former alter boy in me conceded.

Then there was the other little detail of my jacking off in the park in broad daylight. No trench coat, but it still had an exhibitionist quality to it I wouldn't want people know about. Sure, I could tell myself that I only did it because watching Sheila had made me so horny I just had to get off, but that didn't explain why I chose to do it there in the park, and worse yet it ignored just how incredibly erotic it had been to sit there in the park in broad daylight jerking off, every bit as erotic as it had been to watch Sheila doing the same thing. No, the fact of the matter was that I had enjoyed sitting there in the warm sun in that quiet glade in the park stroking my cock just as much as Sheila had enjoyed masturbating in the same place a few minutes earlier. I could get half a hard on just thinking about it. There wasn't a good rationalization for my conduct, so I did my best to just ignore that aspect of our lunch hour in the park.

Bluepen451
Bluepen451
1,399 Followers