The Blue Raincoat

Story Info
Girl feminises a boy with latex.
9k words
4.58
29k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bowness is a small delightful tourist town on the banks of Lake Windermere in the North of England and it is there that a Solicitor's is located in the high street. Paul is employed as a junior lawyer working there for 2 years now and sharing the open plan office with Mr. Rowe, Mary Hopton, Carol Wise and Jim Clark. Today was the last day for Mary as she was retiring and so late in the afternoon a small party was held in her honour, she had been with Chambers & Rowe for almost 26 years so it was a bit emotional for her to be leaving.

The following Monday a new girl was to take Mary's place as Mr. Rowe's secretary, and as she had worked there a little previously as a temp when Mary was on leave or sick, she didn't need to have the normal change over time to understand the ways of the office.

So Sally, the new girl, fronted up for duty promptly at 8-30 on Monday morning, Paul was early as usual so he was already at his desk when she walked in. "Good morning Sally, welcome aboard on this fine morning."

"Thank you Paul, I look forward to working with you all, I was sorry to hear about Mr. Chambers passing away last month it must be a great loss to the company."

"Mr. Rowe of course is very distressed and has mentioned that he will downsize the business somewhat, but we are all safe with our jobs for the time being at least thank goodness." replied Paul.

Paul is 27 years old and joined Chambers & Rowe after finishing University and is very happy there, he loves living in the Lake District for its beauty but most of all its weather. You see Paul likes to wear his raincoats out in the rain, and in the Lake District it rains a great deal. Paul has a fetish for PVC and rubber, especially made into rainwear, coats and trousers; he often wears them in the privacy of his apartment. No one knows of his fetish as when outdoors he only wears a gabardine mac, which he still loves but not as much as rubber lined ones that he has.

Wednesday morning dawned with rain and Paul was pleased as he could wear his mac to work, he only lived about half a mile away from the town centre so walking was his preferred option to get there. He hung his wet mac on the coat and hat stand just outside the toilet/washroom and was making an early cup of tea when Sally came in. Paul almost dropped his cup as he saw Sally dressed in a shiny satin blue raincoat enter the office. The hood of the mac was up on her head and a belt tightly fastened around her waist. "Good morning Paul, rotten weather eh?"

"Yes it sure is, here let me help you off with your coat. Did you walk to work as well?" responded Paul.

"I only live a short distance so for me, and I love to walk, helps keep the figure trim." replied Sally.

Paul held the shoulders of Sally's coat as she slipped out of it and Paul hung it up on the stand but not before checking out the lining and was ecstatic to discover that it was indeed rubber as he was hoping and praying it would be.

"This is a lovely coat Sally and the colour really suits you, it must have been expensive as it fits really well."

"Thanks for the compliment Paul, I do like the fit of it and yes it was a bit pricy but then for quality you have to pay that bit extra."

Paul's desk was to the left of the coat stand so he could just see it if he turned his head around and he did that a lot that day as the sight of the blue raincoat frequently distracted him. Sally's desk on the other side of the office faced Paul's so she could see him gazing at her coat throughout the day.

Sally, in her mid 20's, was quite tall at around 5' 10" with a trim figure and mid length blond hair. She wore smart clothes appropriate for a solicitor's office and kept herself a little aloof but still friendly enough. Paul tried to find out what she liked and her interests but only managed small tit bits of information. Paul was more forthcoming with her telling about his interests of bush walking and tinkering with his vintage sports car. Sally did show an interest in the car and said in the summer when it was a bit warmer she might like to have a ride in it.

At home that evening Paul unable to take his mind off Sally's blue satin and rubber raincoat was trying to devise ways to get together with her and her coat but conceded it might be a bit too soon just yet. He did think that if he took to the office a coat hanger for Sally's coat it would hang much nicer and keep its shape better, but mainly for his own pleasure of seeing more of it. So the following week, the next rainy day, Paul took the coat hanger into work and placed it on the coat rack. When Sally came in once again wearing the blue mac Paul helped her off with it and put it on the hanger.

Smiling, Sally said, "That's very considerate of you Paul for thinking of me and my coat; I always place it on a hanger at home as it keeps its shape better."

The rain became heavier during the day and by lunch time was really tippling down. Normally Paul brought his lunch from home with him but this day he had decided to get something from the sandwich shop down the road on the other side of the street. At lunch time Paul asked the others in the office if they would like something from the sandwich shop as he was going to get something for himself. Mr. Rowe, Jim and Carol had their own lunches and it was just Sally who asked if he wouldn't mind getting her a tuna salad on wholegrain.

"Paul it is absolutely pouring down out there, why don't you borrow my coat as it has the hood and yours doesn't so you shouldn't get as wet?"

Paul couldn't believe his ears; Sally has just offered her lovely rubberized coat to wear.

"Oh, if you don't mind, it would make more sense I guess, though I might get a few stares in the shop, but I will take that chance."

Sally helped Paul put on the coat and buttoned it all the way to the neck, pulled the belt really tight around his waist and even tightened the sleeve cuff buckles around his wrists. She pulled the hood over his head and said "That should keep you nice and dry Paul."

He left the office and took his time going down the stairs enjoying the feel of the rubber against his cheeks and neck, the aroma of the rubber lining was sending messages to his manhood which responded appropriately. The rustle of the satin and rubber material was music to his ears and he caressed it down his body and over the hood. He entered the street and into the rain and almost felt like doing a twirl he was so happy, he took his time crossing over the road pulling the hood tighter around his face. What Paul didn't know was that Sally was watching him closely from the office window and smiling to herself as she enjoyed the spectacle of him in her blue raincoat almost dancing in the rain.

Paul did get some strange looks in the shop as he ordered the sandwiches but he didn't care, here he was dressed in a lovely blue women's raincoat wrapped tightly around him and he was loving it. All too soon he had to return to the office so back on with the hood and out into the rain. Sally was still watching him as he crossed back over the road and she could clearly see he was enjoying wearing her coat as he kept the hood tight around his face with his free hand. Back in the office sally took the sandwiches from him, put them down and helped Paul off with her coat, she smiled at him and said.

"I hope you weren't too embarrassed wearing my coat but it looks like it did keep you nice and dry."

Paul replied "I actually enjoyed wearing it, it fits really well." He wanted to say more about how he loved the rubber lining against his skin but thought that would be inappropriate. What Paul didn't know was that Sally had sussed him out much earlier and wanted to see if he would really go out in public wearing her raincoat. She was pleased how easy it was for here to tempt him into it.

Nothing more was said between them regarding the blue raincoat though Sally did seem to be friendlier towards him asking him about his life outside the office. Several weeks passed with Paul's only contact with the lovely coat being to help it on and off Sally on rainy days. He longed for the opportunity to wear it again even offering to go for the lunch sandwiches on rainy days but Sally never offered it again. He still turned his head at his desk to sneak a look at it whenever he could still unaware that Sally was watching him.

It was a wet Friday when Sally asked Paul if he had seen the new movie that was showing at the local cinema, Avatar, and she had heard it was very good although it wasn't in 3D here in Bowness. Paul replied that he hadn't seen it, and took the opportunity to go for broke and ask her out to see it.

"Yes please Paul, I'd love that."

"Great, shall I pick you up at say 6-30 assuming the movie starts at 7-00 which is usual at the cinema here?"

"Lovely, I'll ready" Sally replied and gave Paul her address then returned back to work at her desk.

Paul was over the moon with this date, and thought 'would she wear her raincoat, it is raining after all and the cinema is only about half a mile down the road so we could easily walk.'

Paul still took his car as he didn't want to be seen to be presumptuous and knocked on Sally's door. She opened it and invited him in as she had to make the last minute adjustments to herself. She didn't have her blue coat on so Paul was unsure what she would wear and as she saw his car out front maybe no coat at all. Sally came back into the front room carrying her blue coat on her arm and said.

"Paul, I know you enjoyed wearing my raincoat the other week and I've also seen you looking longingly at it many times at the office, so I thought you might like to wear it again tonight."

"I don't know what to say Sally; you seem to have caught me out, so I will be upfront with you, I do love your coat with its rubber lining and as it is a women's it is extra thrilling to wear it in public. I have PVC and plastic raincoats at home but never had the nerve to wear them outside."

"Paul, this will get better for you because I have bought a second similar coat for me to wear as we both take a walk in the rain together."

"I can't believe this Sally, this is all my dreams come true."

Paul helped Sally on with her new coat buttoning it all the way up to her neck tightening the cuff straps and pulling the belt tight around her waist. She had a beautiful bottom and the coat covered it like a dream. Sally then did the same for Paul and with the hoods pulled over their heads they set off down the street in the pouring rain. After about 2 minutes Sally put her arm around Paul's waist and Paul did the same to her. The continued down the street a while when Sally's hand slipped lower to caress Paul's bottom.

Paul couldn't help thinking once again that all his dreams had come true, his love of rubber and rainwear were being played out with this wonderful girl, Sally. Both of them, arm in arm, dressed in identical shiny blue satin and rubber raincoats strolling down the street in pouring rain. The sound of their macs swishing together complimented the feeling of the rubber lining moving against their skin, the hoods pulled well over their faces and the slight constriction of the tight belts around their waists and wrists. The rain cascading down their coats reflected the light from streetlamps and car headlights.

Paul had never been out in public in this sort of raincoat before, except for the excursion to the sandwich shop a few weeks earlier, and he was enjoying the thoughts of other people looking at them both and wondering how they had the nerve to do it. But what other people thought didn't faze Paul at all, and in any case with the hood pulled so far over his head it was doubtful that he would be recognized anyway.

Sally still had her hand caressing Paul's bottom and he was enjoying, so he moved his hand to Sally's smooth bottom and stroked it too. Sally then stopped, turned to face Paul and brought his head towards hers and kissed him full on the lips and lingered for quite a while with her hand pulling him into her. The two hoods had come together to form one and cut out all the light as they continued to kiss as the rain poured down over them. Paul took in the aroma of Sally's perfume and makeup along with the sent from the rubber lining of her raincoat hood, her lips were sweet and tender and her skin very smooth.

Eventually they broke apart and continued their way to the cinema hand in hand. Tickets were purchased and ice creams obtained and they found their way to their seats, luckily enough to get the last two on the back row. The arm rest between them was able to be folded up and out of the way so Sally and Paul could snuggle up close and cosy. They both left their raincoats on to start with whilst the previews for future movies were being shown, but then it started to get a little too warm so they removed the coats and folded them with the rubber lining on the outside and placed them over their laps so they could still enjoy the feeling of the lining.

Sally moved her hand over to Paul's raincoat to caress it on his lap and she could feel the stirrings of Paul's manhood beneath it. Paul placed his arm around Sally and kissed her tenderly ever so softly brushing his lips upon hers. He held her head gently and slowly moved his hand over the raincoat as Sally pressed her hand firmer on his groin.

The movie commenced so they both sat back to watch whilst still holding hands over the rubber lining of their raincoats. The movie was very exciting with lots of special effects with a good story line and it took their attention away from each other somewhat. As Avatar is a long movie there is an intermission around the middle for patrons to go for a toilet break or drinks from the kiosk. Sally excused herself to go to the loo and took her raincoat with her. Paul stayed in his seat and awaited her return.

Several minutes later Sally returned wearing her raincoat and holding a bundle of clothes, eased passed Paul and sat down. Paul looking puzzled at the clothes realizing they were the clothes she was wearing just a few minutes ago and Sally smiled to him and whispered.

"I took off ALL my clothes so it is just me and my raincoat, and it feels so cool and erotic, no one knows except you and me."

Paul responded, "Wait here, I will be right back," and with that went to the toilets along with his raincoat to return moments later dressed in the raincoat and carrying a bundle of clothes!!

Sally and Paul's concentration on the second half of the movie was somewhat difficult each knowing that the other was totally naked under the respective rubberized raincoats. Paul especially, was having great difficulty accepting how things had moved along since the morning when he had asked Sally for a date to the movie. Here he was bare skinned in a wonderful girl's shiny satin and rubber raincoat cuddling up to his dream girl similarly dressed, or actually UNDRESSED, apart from her raincoat. Paul eased Sally's hood over her head as she did the same for him and they rested their heads together and watched the rest of the movie.

With the movie finished and the patrons all out of the cinema, Sally suggested they go for a coffee at the new café up the high street.

"I'm game if you are." Paul said as he eased his arm behind her waist and pulled her closer to him. The rain had stopped now but of course Sally and Paul continued to enjoy wearing their raincoats as they were both still naked underneath. Once in the café they ordered cappuccinos and a cake each and couldn't help noticing the stares they were getting from the staff and other patrons due to them being identically dressed in tightly belted shiny blue raincoats. Paul was still having trouble believing this was really happening and that he was not in a wonderful dream.

Paul plucked up courage and asked Sally about her feelings regarding the raincoats, he obviously knew she liked them otherwise she wouldn't have one.

"Sally, you know well that I like wearing your raincoat but why do you seem to love it when I assumed not many girls would go in for fetish things?"

"It is a long story Paul, well not really long, but my love for rubber started when I was a young school child and my brother and I had rubber lined raincoats for school and outings. The feeling of the lining on my arms and legs gave me a sort of warm comforting confidence of being protected from the rain.

Dave, my younger brother hated his coat and took his off as soon as he could when out of sight of our mother, but I loved mine. One weekend our family went on a camping trip, I was about 14 I think, and as our tent leaked a bit my mum suggested I put my raincoat on over my nightie in case it rained during the night. I snuggled up with the raincoat tight around me and when I thought Dave was sound asleep I slowly eased off my nightie from under the raincoat and enjoyed the feeling of the rubber lining all over me, it was lovely and I had a lot of trouble getting to sleep. I now have a few other things I like to wear in private and go to bed in but for now that will do for my confessions."

"I am pleased for you Sally that you are able to share your story with me, I know how it is having a passion for something that you cannot show the world and have to enjoy in private, I will tell you my tale later if you like, but let us enjoy our coffees before they cool too much."

With their coffees finished they strolled arm in arm back to Sally's home where they embraced passionately in the lounge room, "I think we should continue this upstairs Paul if you would like" Sally suggested, so together, still in their raincoats, moved into Sally's bedroom and onto bed. Sally pulled Paul's hood over his head along with hers and kissed him strongly on the lips whilst fondling his bottom through the raincoat. Paul caressed Sally back and neck and whispered,

"This is the best day of my life."

Paul and Sally cuddled whilst still in their raincoats enjoying the feeling and aroma of the smooth blue rubber lining. Their hands were all over each other, Sally caressing Paul's bottom and back with Paul gently massaging her breasts with one hand and her neck with the other. Sally whispered "This is so lovely Paul, I have dreamt of doing this with someone who would love it too, I mean not just the rubber coat but together with me as we are now."

Paul brushed his lips against hers ever so softly and stroked her neck behind her ear and replied "In my wildest dreams I couldn't have imagined laying here with a wonderful young lady in just a raincoat and with myself also wrapped in a rubber lined girls coat, this really is heaven for me."

Sally started to unbutton Paul's raincoat from the top working down and as she reached the lower buttons her hand caressed his tummy and with delicate fingers moved lower to feel his very hot and erect penis. She gently fondled Paul's balls and penis as he undid her buttons all the way down and his hand found her naked breast and nipple and slowly caressed her. Paul's hand edged lower to find Sally's vagina lips and with great care rolled the lips between his fingers ever so slowly. He could feel moisture around them as she murmured a purr and tightened her fingers around his penis.

Paul continued just caressing her outer lips for several minutes longer before easing his finger into her opening just enough to find her clitoris and ever so softly rotated his finger top over her bud until Sally moved his hand away and manoeuvred his penis to her vagina.

Paul slowly eased his penis into her a little at a time, he knew not to just bang straight in, but gently and slowly to begin with was the way he thought women mostly enjoyed lovemaking. Sally gripped Paul's bottom through the lovely raincoat pulling him deeper into her and thrusting herself to him. Paul picked up the pace as another wave of the rubber aroma mixed with the scent of Sally sent his brain into to overdrive just as Sally cried out "I'm coming right now." Paul increased his thrusting as he exploded into climax seconds after Sally orgasmed. All of their hands were gripping each other hard through the coats until the orgasms subsided and Paul rolled off Sally and with them both breathing heavily.