The BMW Ch. 02

Story Info
Hubby worries about Lisa's date.
3.7k words
3.74
54.9k
8
0

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 08/13/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mr Robert
Mr Robert
273 Followers

On his way home from the office, Rob wondered how he was going to tell Lisa that it wouldn't be a good idea to give the BMW salesman the come on.

He didn't want to hurt her feelings but he also did not want her to get involved with Maurice, not after what he had been told about him.

He decided that he would just say that she should consider someone else to be her first lover as Maurice did not have a very good reputation.

When he got home he could hear his pretty wife singing merrily as she prepared his evening meal.

As soon as he entered the kitchen she ran to him and kissed him passionately.

Before he could say anything she blurted out, "Darling, you'll never guess who I met today. Maurice came by with a bouquet of flowers and asked if he could take me for a demonstration run in the new car.

I felt sure that this was just what you would have wanted so I said I would love to let him demonstrate all the innovations of the new car.

He drove us out to the countryside and he found a lovely secluded spot where we couldn't be seen from the road.

He leant over and kissed me very tenderly before telling me how much he wanted to make mad passionate love to me!!!"

"I just knew how pleased you would be, knowing that I was going to make you so happy so I kissed him back and told him that I found him very attractive and sexy.

Well, that set him off, he started sliding his hand up the inside of my thigh and he said he was delighted that I was wearing stockings, he said I was a sexy little piece and he was going to shag me stupid."

With a sinking feeling Rob listened to her excited chatter before asking her how far they had gone, had he shagged her?

"No of course not." She said laughingly "I told him I wasn't that sort of girl, I wouldn't let things get out of hand on a first date."

"Thank god, look darling I don't think it would be a good idea for you to take this any further at least not with him."

"But, why not? I really like him and you said I could have any one I liked, any way, you're too late, I've arranged to meet him tonight."

"What!!! what do you mean, you're meeting him tonight."

"Just that, we have a date, just like you wanted, I am meeting him tonight at the workshop behind the car showroom.

He says it is very safe and secure and that there is no way we will be disturbed by anyone.

Oh darling, please don't spoil this for me, I am so excited and I will tell you all about it when I get back."

Robs throat was dry and he struggled to get his words out "When are you meeting him."

"Now, I said I would be there around seven o'clock so I will have to leave here in about five minutes."

It was then that Rob realised that Lisa was wearing that sexy silky dress he had bought for her just last week.

He was also aware of her heady perfume filling his nostrils as he lovingly took her in his arms saying "Okay, okay, darling, you win, I just want you to have a wonderful time, I want it to be a night to remember, for both of us."

His throbbing little hard on convinced him that this was the excitement that he craved.

"Thank you, oh thank you, my lovely husband, I promise to try and enjoy this and so make you happy and proud of me. Remember, I'm doing this for both of us."

With that she climbed the stairs to their bedroom and when she came back down she was wearing her black raincoat which covered her sexy garb completely.

She was wearing her high heels and she seemed to totter as she came over to where Rob was sitting at the table.

Pulling open the front of her coat Lisa bent over him so that he could lay his face on to her bosom. As he breathed in her beautiful scent he noticed that she had no bra on and he could feel her erect nipples through the soft silk of her dress.

"I'll have to go now darling please don't worry about me, I promise to try and enjoy this for both of us. Oh god, I wonder if he'll have a big penis, I mean bigger than yours, I feel almost sick with excitement.

Be waiting in bed for me to come home, I want this to be a very special night for you, a night for both of us to remember.

Bye darling."

And with that she almost ran out the front door, got into her car and was gone.

Rob sat there at the table, his meal uneaten in front of him. He sat there paralysed, he couldn't move, his hands were shaking and his thumping heart felt as if it was about to burst.

What had he done, he shouldn't have let it go this far, after all, she always said she wouldn't do it.

But now when it really was going to happen he began to have doubts as to whether it was a good idea in the first place.

Pushing aside his dinner plate he got up and tried to put it out of his mind, but he couldn't.

He paced the room back and forth until he had to sit back down, exhausted.

He kept looking at the clock wondering what they would be doing at that exact moment.

His thoughts tortured him. He cleared up and washed the dishes and finally tried to watch a tennis match on the television.

Around ten pm he started pacing the floor again, looking out of the front window hoping to see her car coming up the street.

At eleven o'clock he saw her headlights and suddenly remembered that she had asked him to be in bed when she got home.

Rushing up stairs he quickly got undressed and climbed naked in to bed.

He heard the front door being closed and moments later she was standing in the bedroom doorway looking at him in a strange sort of way.

"What's wrong darling." He said.

"Nothing's wrong sweetheart, everything is so right."

She then walked over to the side of the bed and said "Our lives changed tonight, I never would have thought that I could do all the things that I have done tonight.

I feel terribly guilty for having enjoyed it so much. But I also feel so happy that my wonderful husband persuaded me to do it, thank you darling.

Sweetheart, I have just been shagged stupid by the most handsome and arrogant man. Move over and I will tell you all about it."

Lisa's heart was pounding as she drove in to the BMW car park behind the plush showroom.

Maurice had told her to park next to a white door marked Workshop Office and wait till he came for her.

As she turned off the engine he emerged from the office and opened the car door for her.

Hurriedly he ushered her in to the darkness of the unlit room.

Closing and locking the door he took Lisa into his arms and kissing her passionately he ran his hands all over her beautiful body.

Helping her out of her coat he said "I can't believe that you are actually here Mrs Kay, you are so beautiful, but believe me, I will try to make this a memorable night for both of us."

His cock was aching and throbbing as he pressed in to her so that she could feel it against her soft belly.

He was pleased to hear her moan with pleasure and he knew at that moment he had secured the deal on the car.

"Let's go and get comfortable in your new car."

"We don't have a new car, yet" she retorted.

"Listen beautiful, you and your husband have fallen in love with this car, it was made in heaven just for you, and anyway, how else are we going to be able to meet if you don't buy the car."

"It will be up to my husband whether we buy the car or not."

"Bollocks, if I'm not mistaken you're husband will do whatever you want and all I am saying is I would be more than disappointed if you let me down on this."

Giggling, she said "Is that a threat?"

"Of course not, but I am beginning to think that you are teasing me, you are, aren't you?"

Pressing herself against his rigid weapon she looked straight in to his eyes and said, "If tonight is half as good as you promised me it would be, we will definitely buy the car."

His lips curled into a self satisfied smile as he squeezed her luscious tits in triumph.

Oh how he could manipulate women, he thought to himself, they were all like putty in his hands.

Taking her by the hand he opened a door at the back of the room which led to the garage workshop.

Even in the darkness Lisa could see that the place was full of cars.

Maurice guided her through a veritable maze of vehicles till he reached the demonstrator they had been in earlier that day.

Opening the door to the back seat he motioned for her to get in and as she was doing so he gently pushed her on to her back along the length of the bench seat.

Lying there she was aware that the interior of the car was quite light due to a security lamp on an adjacent wall of the garage.

She was also able to see Maurice quickly remove his trousers, fold them neatly and lay them over the back of the front passenger seat, all in a flash.

"Afraid they'll get wrinkled are you?" she said.

Smiling broadly, he got in, kneeling on the floor next to her.

Lisa then realised that the car had been carefully prepared beforehand.

Maurice had pushed the front seats fully forward to give more room for him to seduce his new conquest.

He replied that there was no sense in ruining a good pair of slacks just for a few seconds care.

"Anyway, I promised to shag you stupid and that is what I am about to do."

He kissed her briefly before he started to remove her dress, groping her subtlety in the process.

She helped him to get her dress completely off and was astounded when he repeated what he had done before, he carefully folded her dress and laid it on top of his trousers.

Very meticulous she thought to herself.

She lay there naked from the waist up and down below all she was wearing was a suspender belt, nylon stockings and a pair of black silk knickers and of course her high heels.

She looked gorgeous and Maurice confirmed this when he said, "You are the most beautiful and sensuous woman I have ever met. I feel like a starving man who has just been served up with a gourmet meal, I don't know where to start."

Leaning forward he began to lick her tits flicking her nipples with his tongue while his right hand slid on to her pussy, his middle finger rubbing into the moist gusset of her silky knickers.

Somehow he managed to take her by the wrist and pull her hand on to his rigid cock.

When she felt it she gasped audibly exclaiming, "Good god, what is that?"

Chuckling, Maurice whispered, "That my dear is about to become the most important thing in the world to you. Feel it, run your hand up and down it's length, squeeze my balls, they're full of spunk just waiting to flood your cunt."

Lisa warily did what she had been told to do then whispering in a slightly frightened voice, she said, "I hope you will be gentle with me, I... I...I've never done this before, I've only ever been with my husband."

"You're joking, you mean you have never felt another mans cock before, this is the first time?"

"Yes."

"Well, well, well, lucky me."

By now, Maurice had managed to slide his hand down the front of Lisa's knickers and had inserted his middle finger into her slippery tight pussy.

"Lisa, I will be as gentle with you as I possibly can, but I can feel that you are extremely tight and it might take us a little while to get you sufficiently relaxed.

I take it that your husband is not very well endowed?"

"No." Lisa whispered. "Please, just don't hurt me."

Maurice proceeded to remove Lisa's sexy silk knickers and after sniffing them, placed them neatly on top of her dress.

Then he took her by the legs and swung them over his shoulders allowing him to quickly bury his face in her beautiful pussy.

She was shocked and exclaimed "What are you doing?"

"Sweetheart, I am about to take you to paradise, just lie back and enjoy what I am about to do to you."

He started to lick her hot little slit, probing with his tongue and flicking her clit making her moan and whimper like a contented little kitten.

He continued licking and sucking for quite a long time, by the end of which Lisa was lying back, moaning and whimpering in a most erotic and contented position.

He eventually said to her "I assume your husband has never done this for you, so I think when you eventually get home tonight, you should make him aware that this is what you want from him in future."

Keeping her legs over his shoulders he eased himself upwards so that his big thick cock nuzzled the juicy entrance to her pussy.

Taking it in his hand he slid it back and forth slowly pushing it into the tight mouth of her aching cunt.

Lisa moaned in anticipation then groaned audibly as she felt the big cockhead suddenly filling the entrance to her vagina.

Never had she felt so full and this was only the head of his cock which was wedged into her.

Maurice lowered his head and kissed her full on the lips, immediately she could taste her own juices and this heightened her state of excitement.

Slowly he began to ease his cock further into her now steaming cunt but she was so tight he could not get more than half his length into her.

He was beginning to think that he would be unable to satisfy her properly when she suddenly began to respond, pushing her hips up at every thrust he made, then all of a sudden she started to stiffen then shake almost uncontrollably as she started to have the first orgasm of her life.

Never had she experienced anything like it, she imagined she was exploding before climaxing in a mind blowing storm.

As she came and came, Maurice had to try not to let himself go over the edge, he tried to think of something else to ease the need to ejaculate, then he realised that she was a squirter as she flooded him and the car seat covers with her hot pussy juice.

"Oh, oh dear, I'm so sorry, I don't know how that happened, please forgive me."

"Forgive you, don't you know you just had a huge orgasm and I was the man who did it for you? I'm as proud as punch, I just hope you don't think it will always be as good as that."

After a long time of just relaxing in the same position it dawned on Lisa that Maurice's cock was still inside her, stiff and throbbing, how could that possibly be, Robs little cock would have shrunk and slipped out as soon as he had come, which was always within five to ten minutes from the start.

Maurice had been attentive for almost two hours now.

"How do you manage to stay hard for so long, did I not do enough to make you come?"

"Honey I have never been so close to cumming in my life. I want this to last a lot longer, and yes, I will come, at least twice before we're finished."

Easing himself from between her legs he gently laid her legs along the back seat and on his knees he moved towards Lisa's head presenting his throbbing erection right in front of her face.

"It's your turn now. I am assuming that you have never sucked cock before?"

"No, of course not and I don't think I could do that."

"Oh yes you can, and oh yes you will. Just do as you are told and let me take you on a magical mystery tour of extreme sexual pleasure.

Now I want you to give it a kiss, go on, it won't bite you."

Pushing his hips forward he took his cock in one hand and the back of Lisa's head in the other and pulled her close so that his steaming cock pressed against her lips.

He rubbed it between her lips for a few seconds before he felt her jaws relax and as his throbbing cock slid into her mouth, he could not resist a smile of triumph spreading across his handsome face.

For the next twenty minutes or so he encouraged her to lick, suck and kiss his proud erection, complimenting her often on her prowess.

She was indeed a willing pupil and a very good learner.

Maurice knew what he wanted to do, this beautiful but naive woman must be properly enrolled as a fully paid up member of the Maurice Harem and that is what she became as he suddenly and without warning had a mind blowing orgasm and flooded her mouth with a torrent of hot spunk.

Unable to free herself from his vice like grip, she had no option but to swallow all of his copious emission.

Eventually Maurice loosened his hold on her head and withdrew his now flaccid penis.

As he did so, spunk dribbled out of the corners of her ruby red lipstick smudged mouth.

"That was not fair." She managed to blurt out. "I nearly choked."

"Next time I won't force you to swallow, you will do it willingly and you will soon enjoy it and look forward to the taste of hot spunk coating your tongue."

He fumbled about searching the centre console and produced a half bottle of Cognac. Unscrewing the top he offered Lisa the bottle.

Emboldened, she took it from him and knocked back a fair measure which immediately caused a burning sensation in her throat.

"Wow, that's pretty strong stuff."

Laughing, Maurice took the bottle from her and copied her.

"Phew!! You are so right, I usually sip brandy but I thought I would knock it back just like you."

Leaning forward he took her back into his arms and kissed her tenderly.

"Now for the final stage, I don't think I will be able to shag you stupid tonight as I wasn't aware of your near virginity when I made that promise, however I do promise that I will fuck you stupid on our next date."

Pulling her legs apart he straddled her head and said, "This is called 69, you suck my cock while I suck your sweet pussy"

And that is what they did for quite a long time.

Lisa's jaws were aching and she was beginning to feel very tired when Maurice climbed off her and reassumed the position he was in when he shagged her for the first time.

With her legs up over his shoulders he teased her hot cunt by rubbing his rampant cock back and forth causing her to become very wet and when he finally eased his cock into her she agonisingly cried out, "Oh yeah, oh yeah, oh, oh, fuck me Maurice, please fuck me, I love it, I love your big beautiful cock."

Maurice needed no further encouragement and drove his throbbing cock as deep as he could. She was almost screaming for him to fuck her, "Harder, harder I want to have another orgasm."

Time flew by as Maurice, beads of sweat glistening on his forehead, increased his speed.

He was hammering her as hard as he could when he recognised what had happened earlier, she began to stiffen then shaking uncontrollably, she gave in to the sensational feelings in her hot cunt. Her legs straightened out vertically and she braced her feet against the ceiling of the car as she let out a howl of pure lust. Maurice continued to piston in and out and this time he wasn't going to hold back. As he felt her squirt her cum, he let go an enormous ejaculation and joined her in a noisy chorus of oohs and aahs, eventually they both began to come down from the incredible high they had just experienced.

Lying exhausted in each others arms they relished the moment.

It was then that Lisa, looking upwards, saw the imprints of the soles of her high heels clearly visible on the light coloured ceiling cloth where she had braced herself as she shuddered to her orgasm.

She didn't mention it to Maurice.

Looking at her watch she got a shock to see it was ten thirty.

"I'll have to go, look at the time, Rob will wonder where I've got to."

Dressing as quickly as they could, they were soon standing next to Lisa's car.

Taking her face in his hands Maurice kissed her and said, "Thank you for a wonderful evening.

See you tomorrow then.

I'll have the documents all ready for signing when you and your lucky, lucky husband come in to settle the deal."

Pulling a face as she drove out of the car park, she waved and blew a kiss to her lover.

As she drove in to their driveway she was sure she could see her husband disappearing upstairs to await her.

How would she be able to tell him all that had happened tonight?

How would he take it?

Did he really mean he wanted her to have the sort of pleasure she had enjoyed tonight?

She was about to find out.

Mr Robert
Mr Robert
273 Followers