The BMW Ch. 03

Story Info
Not the way he wanted it.
2.8k words
3.44
45k
6

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 08/13/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mr Robert
Mr Robert
273 Followers

Standing beside the bed, Lisa slowly removed her dress and then with a wry smile she neatly folded it and laid it on the bedside chair.

Sitting on the bed and watching intently, Rob, whispered. "Come here and let me kiss you, I have been almost beside myself with worry that I may have made you do something you didn't want to. I want to hear everything he did to you and how much you enjoyed it. May I undress you darling?"

Lisa was aware that somehow she was now in charge and she liked this feeling of power, this new feeling of being in complete control. From now on she would call the shots where sex was concerned.

She stood staring at her husband watching his face as he feasted his eyes on her voluptuous body, her sexy, just been fucked body, that he now wished to enjoy.

"Apart from my panties this is how Maurice kept me during the whole evening. He insisted that I kept my undies on so that they would be drenched in perspiration and our mingled sexual juices. He said that you would eventually love to sniff my underwear knowing that I had just been fucked in them and they would always remind you of my first real fucking. He said I must make you wear my soiled knickers while I tell you of our night of passionate sex. He also said that I must make you wear them when he and I have our next date.

Why don't you kneel before me and beg me to let you take my panties off so that you can wear them and feel part of tonight's fun."

Without a moments pause, Rob jumped out of bed and knelt obediently at her feet as commanded.

Kneeling there he wrapped his arms around her middle, pulling her closer so that his face was buried into her crotch. After inhaling her perfumed womanhood he let his hands slide up the back of her nylon stockings past the tantalising bare flesh at the top until he gently clasped her quivering buttocks. Stroking them, he hooked his fingers over the waistband of her silky knickers and slowly pulled them down to her feet till she was able to step out of them. Before he could do anything she said, "Give them to me." Obediently, he did as she ordered. Taking them from him she proceeded to waft them back and forth below his nostrils so that he must breathe in the distinctive odour of spunk and pussy juice.

"You like that, don't you Robbie? You will always like the way I smell after sex. In future this will be the way you will welcome me back every time I return from a date. Now put them on, now!"

Rob did as he was told, he didn't even think about arguing or refusing. He was shaking as he pulled on her soft silky knickers and felt the warm sticky gusset cling tightly around his little stiffy.

"Get back on your knees," he heard her snap. He quickly did as he was told.

His eyes were closed as he heard her say, "I want you to lick me down there, I want you to kiss me down there and I want you to realise that from now on you will always do as I wish." With that, she leaned back on the bed and spread her legs so that her newly cuckolded husband could obey her command.

Leaning forward Rob pushed his face towards her hot hairy pussy tentatively probing her puffy pussy lips with his eager tongue. He immediately tasted the hot potent mixture of his wife's juices and her lover's spunk. This is what I have dreamed about, he thought, as he feasted hungrily on the hot juicy cunt which for evermore would control his sexual desires. As he continued to please her, she told him in some detail the sequence of events that she had enjoyed that evening. He shook almost uncontrollably as she told him that she now knew that he really did have a small cock. He didn't realise how humiliating it would be to hear her say these words. In future, she told him, she wanted him to use his mouth and tongue to give her relief and pleasure. If he was good, there would be occasions when she would let him have intercourse, although that would be for his pleasure only as he would be unable to satisfy her ever again after this evening.

Robbie kissed and licked her well fucked cunt. He relished the heady and intoxicating perfume and knew that he would forever more be addicted to that distinctive aroma and taste.

Lisa continued to regale her cuckold husband with snippets of her sexual experiences until she eventually fell asleep still enjoying the soothing sensations administered by her now dutiful husband.

For quite a while Robbie continued with his kissing and licking until he became aware that Lisa was in the land of nod. Slipping into bed beside her he snuggled up and stroked his aching little cock encased in the tight silk knickers that would now play a big part in his future sex life. Soon he also fell asleep, tomorrow would be a defining moment in their lives.

Sitting at the breakfast table they both seemed unable to talk about the events of the previous evening. Eventually Lisa broke the silence saying, "I want to thank you Robbie for letting me have the most wonderful night of my life last night, and that includes the way in which you made me feel so loved on my return. Now let's get this over with, he's expecting us at the showroom around ten thirty and I don't want to be late."

Robbie sat there with his mouth agape unable to believe what he was hearing. "What do you mean he's expecting us, I haven't agreed to buy the car," he spluttered.

Lisa stared at him before saying quietly, "I gave him my word that we would buy the car if he managed to give me as much pleasure as he had promised. He more than did that, he opened my eyes and taught me things I never could have imagined. Now would you please get ready and take me to the BMW showroom, now!"

Continuing to splutter Robbie pleaded with Lisa to call the deal off, "I should never have let you meet him last night, I was stupid, I didn't think you would go through with it, but you did, and now you tell me you've agreed to buy the car from him."

Almost screaming at him Lisa shouted, "You stupid ass, if you didn't want me to have sex with him why did you keep pleading with me, just to try it and see if I liked it. Well I did try it and I did like it and I am going to continue trying it and liking it for a long, long time to come, do you hear me?"

The ensuing silence was eventually broken by Lisa, "Now get upstairs and get ready and make sure you are wearing my knickers from last night. Wearing them in the presence of Maurice should keep you quiet and at the same time remind you of all the pleasure you had knowing that he had just fucked me."

Stunned, Robbie meekly hung his head and whispered, "I'm sorry dearest, I'll go and put your knickers on as you say, I'll only be a few minutes then we can get going, we can easily be there by ten thirty."

Entering the main entrance to the car showroom, Robbie felt as if everyone in the place was looking at him. In fact, apart from another couple viewing the cars, the only other person in the place was the receptionist.

Standing up and walking towards them she wondered whether Mrs Kay had been laid yet by their star salesman, the bastard Maurice. She had been employed at the plush BMW showroom now for nearly a year and for the first couple of months Maurice had shagged her regularly until he suddenly transferred his attentions to the voluptuous wife of a weedy little grocer who just happened to purchase a new car.

Welcoming them she asked if they would like to have a seat while she went to fetch Maurice. A few minutes later she returned to say that Maurice was on his way and would be there in a few moments. Right on cue Maurice breezed in to the room smiling broadly and offering his outstretched hand to Robbie in welcome.

Robbie felt embarrassed as he shook hands with the man who had just fucked his wife. He wondered if he knew that he was wearing his wife's knickers. He even felt weak as his hand was squeezed in a firm masculine handshake, making his own effort seem like a limp cold fish.

He listened as Maurice discussed the terms of the trade-in and felt sick as he agreed on the trade-in value without trying to get a better deal. Maurice babbled on about the procedure of the terms of sale etc and of course the special discount he had managed to get for them.

Then all of a sudden Lisa could not believe her ears, Robbie holding up his hands in dramatic fashion, said "No, no, no, I want to think about it before putting pen to paper. Anyway I still think it's too dear."

Maurice smiled weakly and looking towards Lisa, said questioningly, "I thought that we had a deal." Lisa immediately responded with, "So did I. Robbie, you promised me, please don't let me down."

Regaining his composure, Maurice, putting his hand on Robbie's shoulder said, "Mr Kay, let me make you an offer you can't refuse. Instead of a brand new car, how about considering the demonstrator, it's only a few weeks old and barely any mileage to talk of. I'll knock another thousand pounds off the price of a brand new car, just for you and Mrs Kay, how about it?" Lisa was surprised when Robbie replied, "Ok, that seems fair," whereupon, he grabbed Maurice's hand, to shake on the deal.

Feeling quite elated at this good bit of business, Robbie happily wrote out a cheque for the agreed amount. After all the paperwork was completed, Maurice lifted the phone and speaking to someone on the other end said, "Bring the Demonstrator round to the front entrance, Mr and Mrs Kay will be taking it home with them."

Kate, the receptionist, watched as they walked towards the front entrance and sure enough she saw Maurice stroking Mrs Kay's bottom as they followed her husband outside. Kate had been very upset when Maurice ditched her for the horrid little grocer's wife but she soon got over it. It really was quite fun watching the philanderer play, especially when the husband was so unsuspecting. Kate's own husband, James, never suspected her of having an affair otherwise he would have insisted that she should leave her job. She had left her previous job, as a checkout assistant at the local supermarket, when the manager got a little too familiar. Just a pity he was so unattractive, small and fat, not at all like the handsome, suave, Maurice.

Standing together outside the front of the showroom Robbie and Lisa admired the sleek BMW as it purred up towards where they stood. They watched as the mechanic got out of the car and handed the keys to Maurice. Maurice, in turn offered the keys to Robbie in exchange for the keys to their old car.

With a final shake of hands, Maurice said "Mr Kay I think you and Mrs Kay made the right decision in buying this particular car. I know Mrs Kay considers it very special."

Turning to Lisa and taking her hand into his, he said, "I hope you will be very happy with the car. If there is anything at all that I can do for you, please call me on this number." With that he pressed his business card in to her hand. Unbeknown to Robbie he had written on the card, "See you tomorrow, phone me around 10am, M."

Robbie felt very important driving home in the big expensive BMW and it gave him much pleasure seeing people admire the car as he drove past. Lisa was admiring the inside of the car and enjoying the comfort when she caught sight of dirty marks on the ceiling cloth. "Oh my God," she thought, as she recognised the shape of the soles of her high heel shoes. What should she tell Robbie, she hadn't told him Maurice had fucked her in the back of the demonstrator, and now it was their car.

When they arrived home Robbie got out of the car and proceeded to examine his beautiful new automobile. He opened the back nearside passenger door and leaned in to check the upholstery. He noticed that the seat felt quite damp and thought that maybe there was a leak from the roof. Looking up he immediately saw the marks on the ceiling and shouted to Lisa who was still sitting in the front, "Bloody hell, that looks like someone's had their feet on the ceiling. I'm not having that, I'll take it back right now."

Swivelling round in her seat, Lisa put her hand on Robbie's arm and said, "Darling, I have a little confession to make. I didn't tell you that it was this car that we used last night. I'm afraid that the marks on the ceiling were made by my feet."

"Your feet?"

"Maurice had my legs over his shoulders as he shafted me, I had to brace myself as he was pounding me to an unbelievable orgasm, I couldn't help myself. So you see, I'm sorry, we can't take it back."

Robbie stood there not knowing what to say or do. Finally he said, "You do know that every time I get in this car I will be reminded that the marks on the ceiling were created by my own wife being fucked stupid, the very night before I bought the fucking car, why, why, why?"

Lisa decided to try and cool the situation and suggested that they go in to the house where they could discuss the matter. This seemed to suit Robbie and they were soon standing in the kitchen of their lovely home. Lisa put her arms around Robbie's neck and gave him a big kiss, "Thank you for buying the car darling you've made me very happy. I'm sure that you will come to love seeing the evidence of my night of passion, the night you became a cuckold. Just think, every time you see my foot prints you will remember that I was only doing what you had begged me to do. These marks prove how much I love you, I allowed another man to fuck me just to please you darling."

Flummoxed, Robbie realised that he was in a corner. They couldn't possibly take the car back now. Imagine complaining about the feet marks on the ceiling knowing that the man he would have to speak to had been fucking the living daylights out of his wife when it had happened. No, they had to keep the car.

While his mind was in this whirl he was amazed when Lisa dropped to her knees and started undoing his belt before pulling his trousers down to his ankles. She then lovingly began stroking his little bulge through the soft silk knickers he was dutifully wearing.

Without warning she pulled them down to his knees and taking his little hard-on in her hand she gave it a few strokes before taking it into her mouth. Robbie was speechless, and looking down he watched in amazement as her ruby red lips closed around his throbbing little cock.

This could not be happening, she had never done this before, however he was not about to stop her as she sucked him furiously. He was soon squirming with delight but he couldn't move as he was virtually bound to the spot with his trousers around his ankles and his knickers around his knees.

Within a few minutes he felt his approaching orgasm, he stifled a strangled cry before ejaculating into Lisa's mouth. He cried out saying he was so sorry, he couldn't stop it, it happened without warning. Lisa stood up and listened to his whimpering attempts to apologise. Then looking him straight in the eyes, but saying nothing, she took his head in her hands and kissed him. He was stunned when she opened her mouth and forced her semen coated tongue deep in to his mouth. He found himself sucking on her tongue just as she had sucked his penis and he had this image of her sucking Maurice's big cock in the back of the BMW.

After a few minutes they pulled apart, both breathless and hot. Lisa laughed and said, "Let's take a shower together then you can take me out to lunch in our new car," Bewildered, Robbie replied, "It's a deal."

Mr Robert
Mr Robert
273 Followers