The BMW Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Feasting his eyes on the beautiful vision lying there before him, Alan shook his head in wonder and said, "Lisa, you must be the most beautiful woman in the whole world and I am very fortunate to be with you like this."

Caressing her lovely breasts with his hands, he bent down and pushed his nose into the gusset of her now soaking panties. He worked his nose and tongue back and forth teasing her to the point that she instinctively eased her thighs apart allowing him unrestricted access to her aching pussy.

Alan needed no further encouragement and quite brutally inserted both thumbs into the front of her knickers and ripped them apart, exposing her most private parts.

Lisa was startled and began to panic but Alan reassured her, "Don't worry, it's okay Lisa, I just like to fuck a woman with her knickers on, I'll buy you a whole set of new ones, please don't worry."

She didn't dare tell him that these were her husband's favourite panties and he had just shredded them.

Gently he took her legs and raised them so that they were on his shoulders. Then he took his massive cock and rubbed it against her sopping pussy lips so that it was soon glistening with their mixed pre-cum juices. Lisa was enjoying the sensation when she suddenly felt the huge head of Alan's cock lodge into the opening to her vagina. A shiver of fear coursed through her body which Alan noticed and he calmly reassured her that all would be well.

"Relax Lisa, just relax and enjoy the moment, easy, easy, you will soon get used to it."

Lisa remembered Maurice telling her the same thing, so she tried her best to relax and let herself go with the flow.

Within a few minutes she had definitely relaxed enough, so Alan, ever so gently pushed the whole head of his cock further in to her pulsating cunt. Moaning and whimpering, Lisa instinctively pushed back and another couple of inches of big black cock disappeared into the hot furnace of her cunt.

All the time, Alan, was kissing, caressing and reassuring her that all would be alright. He was also sucking on her neck and making sure that she would have a very visible love bite/hickey to remind her and her wimp of a husband that she had been well and truly fucked.

Within half an hour or so, Alan had managed to get most of his prodigious cock deep into her now well stretched cunt, so he began to shag her ever so gently, as he did not want to hurt or frighten her more than was necessary.

Lisa had never felt so stuffed, an expression Maurice had used, to announce what he was going to do to her. But this was something else, she really did feel she was being stuffed and she liked it. Soon his cock was sliding in and out much more freely so he gradually increased the pace of his shafting.

Lisa was writhing and bucking in time with him and experiencing sexual sensations the likes of which she could never have imagined. She knew that she would do anything to get this sort of shagging on a regular basis, oh God, how she loved it Then it happened, she could feel her cunt muscles begin to contract and grip the huge shaft of Alan's throbbing cock and she gave in to the sweeping, overwhelming orgasm which caused her to squirt and squirt her juices freely over Alan and his expensive bed cover.

Alan was now on fire. He pumped his huge cock deeper and deeper into the fierce heat of her cunt, heat which they themselves had generated with their exertions.

With an agonising cry, Alan's buttocks clenched and he came with a mighty gush of hot semen spurting into the depths of her stretched out and ravished cunt. They lay exhausted in each others arms for a long time.

Eventually, Alan stood up and said, "Kneel on the floor Lisa, I want you to do for me what you must insist that your husband does for you. I want you to worship and adore my big black cock. I want you to lick it clean and kiss it and suck it until you have made it hard so that I can fuck you again.

Lisa climbed off the bed and knelt at his feet as she was told. His still huge cock was streaked with spunk and as she took it in her hands it felt so very soft and heavy. She lifted it to her lips and wondered if she would be able to fit it in her mouth. She gently licked and kissed the slimy head tasting the mixture of Alan's spunk and her own juices. Lisa opened her jaws as wide as she could and pushed the big black snake into the wet warmth of her mouth. At first, she started to panic as she couldn't breathe, until Alan told her to breathe through her nose. Relief, she relaxed and found that with some slight difficulty she was able to suck and work her tongue on his huge cock. After about ten minutes she was aware of his cock beginning to stiffen. She attempted to take it out of her mouth but Alan gripped her head and told her to keep sucking. Unable to move her head or to object to his demands she obediently did as she was told.

Again, she remembered that Maurice had done the same thing to her that first time in the back seat of the BMW. So she knew what to expect. She continued to work her tongue around his cock until she felt it start to twitch violently and then all of a sudden her mouth and throat were full of his thick hot spunk most of which she managed to swallow. The rest flowed out coating her lips and chin and dripping on to her naked breasts.

After a few minutes she felt his cock begin to soften so she pulled it free from her mouth and as she squeezed it a last large bead of semen oozed out so she dutifully licked it clean.

Alan helped her to her feet and pulled her on to the bed. Lying down side by side he put his arms around her and said, "That was wonderful Lisa, I hope it was wonderful for you too. I believe this is the start of a long and satisfying relationship and I hope to be able to please you, many, many times."

Lisa almost purred, "Oh Alan, I can't describe how wonderful that was, it was the best sexual experience of my whole life. Please fuck me again, now, please."

"No Lisa, it's too late, it's nearly midnight. I don't think you should be too late home from our first date, your husband must be worrying about you."

"But, he knows where I am, at least, he knows I am with you."

Sitting up on the bed, Alan continued. "Lisa, I want you to understand something. You are a very lucky young lady to have a husband who loves you so much that he is prepared to share you with other men. You must not take him for granted.

You see, you and your pleasure is the most important thing in the world for him. He realises that you need more than he can give you.

I have come across this sort of husband many times over the years and he is very loyal to his, usually beautiful, but extremely flirtatious spouse. He needs to feel loved by his wife but he also needs to be dominated by her. Robbie feels that it is his duty to worship and adore you, you are his beautiful sexy wife and other men desire you and you need other men to satisfy you.

You must therefore, play the game very carefully if you want it to be successful, because it is a game Lisa, just a game. You must know when to be the loving wife and you must know when to be his strict mistress. You must know when to praise him and still be able to humiliate him when necessary.

You see, although he loves you, he needs to feel vulnerable when you are with another man, someone who he might even lose you to. When you return home from a torrid date, with that just been fucked look, he is elated that you have been well serviced. He is also mightily relieved that you have come home to him, your ever loving husband."

Lisa lay there in silence, quite taken aback at what she had just heard. This man, Alan, had just described her husband perfectly. Quietly, she said, "Thank you Alan, I think you know that you are right, but I think you should also know that I actually love my husband very, very much."

This seemed to delight Alan as he remarked immediately. "Lisa I am so happy for you. The most important part of a successful cuckold relationship is love. You must love and trust each other completely."

Kissing her on the cheek, he said, "Now let's get dressed and I'll take you home to your lucky husband."

During the drive back to her house, Lisa was quite pensive. She wondered how she would be received by Robbie. Would he be able to accept that she was now a black mans whore.

12