The Board Game

Story Info
Four friends reunite over a popular board game.
2.3k words
4.06
13.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pbon44
pbon44
116 Followers

Dr. Linda Short was in the hospital staff locker room shoving little envelopes into the lockers of four of her friends, one doctor and two senior nurse practitioners. They were members of the pre med club in college and were reunited at the large city hospital. She was inviting them to a party over at her apartment. The group played board games in the dorm at the university. She though an evening of nostalgia would re-stimulate their friendship.

It was Friday night and the four friends did not need to be back in the Hospital until Sunday. Dr. Linda asked folks to arrive at 8:00. After fixing her dinner; she busied herself in setting up her apartment. She setup the card table with the group's favorite game. Setup a side table with snacks and two bottles of flavored vodka. Close to 8:00 her friends began to arrive. There was some catching up, and everyone took shots of the vodkas to set the mood. Sitting down at the table they commenced playing the game. They remembered stories from the university dorm, and former friends.

The group had been playing the board game for two hours and it looked like it would take more time. Linda stood and walked to where the game box was sitting and pulled a stack of white cards. They were not part of the game but something that she wanted to try.

She scanned the table and the three other players had different amounts of the play money remaining. Carry had about $200.00 remaining and if she landed on one of Bill's squares she would be out of the game. The white cards were a way to keep the game going and introduce a bit of kinkiness into the evening. There was a rustle of dice and a throw; Carry would be the first victim.

After counting her move Bill reached over and took her remaining play cash from her.

"Not so fast, Bill, you can either take the money or pull one of the white cards and Carry will have to do what ever the card says. It will allow her to keep playing," said Linda.

"I think I will let him take the money and I will just look on," said Carry.

"Oh play along, Carry," said Bill.

Bill picked up the first card and read it and smiled; "I need your shorts, Darling."

"What's on those cards Linda? Are we playing this like strip poker?" said Carry

"It is just a little innocent fun, Carry; you don't have to participate,"

Carry stood and opened the fly of her shorts and let them drop to the floor. She bent down and picked them up and tossed them to Bill. "Fine are you happy now?" said Carry. Every one marveled at the pink silk panties that were slightly translucent.

The group played on and Carry was able to regain some of the money when other players landed on her squares and collected rent. But she couldn't buy her shorts back.

John was the next one to get into money trouble and he landed on one of Linda's properties and demanded $400.00. "Pick a card Linda," said John.

She reached for the top of white stack and read what it said before announcing the punishment. "Sir you need to give me the shirt off of your back."

"That is not fair I had to take my shorts off," exclaimed Carry.

John pulled his shirt off and displayed the body of a man who worked out. "I want to know how you have the time to work out to keep that six-pack?" said Bill.

The group played another round and Carry was again in trouble. This time to Linda, who picked up a card and read the contents. "I am going to enjoy this. Carry I need your panties," said Linda.

Reluctantly Carry stood and pulled down the silk panties and threw them to Linda. She stood there with a red t-shirt on but no bottoms. Everyone in the room stared at the shaved pussy. It was completely naked. Carry walked over to the vodka bottles and poured a shot of the lemon flavor, and swallowed it in one gulp.

"I am going to need some liquid courage if you perverts are going to stare at me," she said as she sat back down.

They played another half hour and Linda was short a few hundred dollars to Bill. He picked a card and laughed "I need your shirt, darling?"

Linda pulled the Polo off and the group looked at here well-endowed chest even thought she had a bra on. "You all have seen my tits before"

Bill was the next one to receive the white card treatment; "Pants off Bill," said Carry.

Linda looked at the stack of cards and pulled some and reshuffled the deck.

"Two more rounds guys then we will think of something else," said Linda.

Cary stood and pulled her shirt and bra off and sat back down. "Can't do anything to me now!"

Bill and John's gazes moved to Carry. Her breasts were strong capped by rose red nipples. Linda reached behind her and soon her bra was on the floor. "Two can play that game. The group marveled at Linda's large strong breasts.

"Ok fellas it is your turn," said Linda.

The two men stood and removed their pants and underwear; both sporting nice erections.

The game continued for the next half hour with John being the last person standing. Linda stood and brought the vodka over to the game table and the group took one shot each. Bill stood and started to find his clothes.

"Sit down Bill we are not finished," said Linda.

Linda moved over to Carry and the two women embraced and kissed. They then stood and moved next to the two boys and they each stroked their equipment.

"What are you planning Linda?" asked John.

"I think that I want to have your cock in my mouth, John; Carry may have the same plan for Bill, but that it up to her."

Linda's hand grasp John's shaft and began to rub the crown. She pulled gently encouraging him to stand. His cock was at eye level and she took the tip in her mouth. She wrapped her arms around John driving his cock deeper in to her mouth.

Thinking quickly Bill got on his knees and kissed Carry's pussy. He gently laid her back on the floor and got between her legs. He continued to kiss her pussy concentrating on the pleasure nub. He was about to enter her when he felt her hand grasp his shaft.

"You are jumping the gun John. You need to play a little more," said Linda as she watched her two friends.

Linda concentrated on stimulating Bill's cock and took the crown in to her mouth. Carry was occupying John with a second round of cock sucking. Bill was feeling like he was about to explode when Linda took his erection in her hand and squeezed, denying him his ultimate pleasure.

"I want to see you cum like a gusher, Bill."

"Linda, can I borrow your bed, you may need to change the sheets after we are finished," said Carry as she and John walked toward the bedroom. When they were gone Linda continued to suck on Bill's cock.

"In case you haven't noticed I enjoy sucking men's cocks," said Linda between licks.

Bill was overwhelmed by the attention and kept quiet.

In the Bedroom

Carry indicated that she wanted John on the bed. She fished through her friend's nightstands "I know she has some protection some where." and found a packet of condoms and slipped one on his cock. She then drove his shaft into her pussy and kissed John.

"I always wanted to know if I could be a doctor fucker, John."

"I always wanted to fuck a nurse practitioner, but that would be unprofessional," said John in reply.

"We are friends so we can be as unprofessional as we want," said Carry.

Carry began to move up and down his hard shaft, while kissing him. She rose up on her arms, and John pinched her nipples, which caused her to move faster.

"Do not cum Dr. John. I want to feel like this longer. She came down and kissed him again. John exploded he felt his cock jerk three times.

"I am disappointed with you Dr. John, I guess I will have to give you a blow job to get you ready for some more loving."

In the Living Room

Linda was still giving Bill head, each time he was about to climax she stopped him in his tracks. This was driving him crazy. "Ok Bill big finish let me have it!" Linda continued to stimulate her friend with her mouth and hand.

Bill jerked and a stream of jizz left the tip of his cock and made a bull's-eye on Linda's breasts. She took a wad of it and painted his face with her fingers. Bill found her mouth and the pair kissed. Bill moved to her tits and began to suck on her nipples. His hand found her pussy and began to stroke her pleasure center above her pussy.

"I love me some kisses Nurse Bill, give the Dr. some loving," said Linda.

Bill found Linda's mouth and they were locked in a kiss. Bill's tongue explored her mouth. She tried to separate but Bill kept them together. When she finally broke the kiss; "That thing between your legs needs to be in my pussy Nurse Bill."

"I like giving lots of foreplay," he replied and moved down to her well-trimmed snatch and began to lick her clit. Linda's breathing increased and she used her hands to direct his mouth. When she was about to climax Bill entered her cunt and began to fuck her. Again his mouth found hers and this time Linda explored his mouth. Bill held her tongue while he continued to make love to her. From some unknown reservoir Bill shot a stream in her pussy.

Later in the evening

The four were lounging in the living room sipping the vodka. All were still naked. They were all waiting for someone to make a move, when Linda took charge and produced a deck of cards. She dealt three cards to each of them face down.

"Anyone who has a three of any suit can ask anyone of us to perform some act; give head have intercourse; and you can pick the person's partner."

John held up the three of clubs; "I want Linda to give me a blow job."

Linda stood and walked to where John was sitting. "But I want it on the balcony."

John rose and embraced Linda they moved to the large sliding door leading to the apartment's balcony. John slipped on to the lounge and opened his legs. He was already erect but Linda gently grasps his shaft and began to massage his length.

"Oh and I want to finish in your mouth, Linda"

The evening was crisp and even with the city's lights many stars were out. Linda took John's cock in her mouth and moved her head up and down his length. Between her lips and fingers she was able to bring John to a climax and swallowed his load. Carry and Bill stood together watching their friends. Carry's hands moved and started to stroke Bills cock. Bill's hand moved to her cheek and started to probe her bunghole. He then started to caress her breast and the pair kissed.

"You two should find a hotel room, if you are not going to watch," said Linda with a laugh as she cleaned John cock with her tongue.

Carry went back to the card table and collected the cards and shuffled the deck and dealt three cards to the four players and waited for everyone to gather.

"One more round; does anyone have a four?" asked Carry.

The two women held up the cards with the number four. "Well since you are the host you can pick the guy and what you want," said Carry.

"Well since I had so much fun with John, I guess that I need to try Bill, fucking me in the bedroom," said Linda as she grabbed Bill's cock and coaxed him to his feet. They disappeared into Linda's bedroom Leaving Carry and John together.

"Name you poison, John," said Carry.

"Open your legs darling, we only got started earlier," said John.

John was on his knees with his head between Carry's legs tongue fucking his friend.

"You must really like sucking women's pussy my friend," said Carry between breaths.

Just before Carry climaxed John thrust his cock in to her love hole and kissed his friend.

In the bedroom

Linda lay on her bed with her legs open. Bill stood with is cock ready for action. No foreplay, no gentile kissing; Bill inserted his cock in her pussy and began to fuck her.

"I don't think that you can keep it up, Bill," said Linda as she felt his manic thrusts.

Bill's mouth covered hers as he continued to thrust in and out of her pussy. He soon felt waves of pleasure course through his partner. He waited until they subsided and continued his assault. Linda was surprised at his stamina. Linda climaxed again driving Bill to his climax as he felt his cock shoot several loads of cum.

Morning dawned with the two pairs sleeping. Linda and Bill were in the bedroom and Carry and John were on the couch. Someone's cellphone started to ring. Several others joined it. John found his phone and answered it before it went to voicemail. John listened to the recorded message from the Hospital. There was an emergency and he was needed back in the hospital.

He grabbed his clothes and started to dress, he tapped on the bedroom door and announced that they were needed back in the hospital.

"This is an interesting way to finish a party," said Linda.

Everyone dressed and headed back to City Memorial.

pbon44
pbon44
116 Followers