The Board Room

Story Info
A meeting leads to an incredible gangbang.
1.3k words
61.7k
6
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cami always loved meetings in the boardroom. Something about the big maple table, the leather chairs, the place fairly reeked of money and power. She especially liked it when Michael's group was meeting. There were five of them. All men, definitely all men Cami noted as she entered the boardroom, not boys.

Almost subconsciously Cami had dressed in her sheerest lingerie and shortest, tightest skirt that morning, knowing she would be seeing Michael's group. She left an extra button open on her silk blouse, showing her cleavage and just a hint of the black lace bra underneath.

Passing out the meeting packets Cami could feel herself growing moist as she leaned over each of the group.

"Thank you Cami." Michael said as she leaned especially close to him, positioning herself so her blouse was open to his probing eyes. "I see you have really outdone yourself today." Michael concluded.

Cami blushed, but was caught off guard when Michael ran his hand up the back of her leg, under her skirt, over her garters and her black thong.

"I think we should show Cami our appreciation for all her hard work and effort." Michael said, standing, but keeping his hand on her ass, causing her skirt to lift up. Cami's mind was reeling. She had always fantasized about Michael, but grabbing her ass under her skirt in front of everybody in the boardroom totally threw her.

Cami was barely aware of Craig closing and locking the boardroom door. Michael was massaging her ass with his one hand while unbuttoning her blouse with the other, running his hand over her nipples and tits. Cami's mind wanted to scream, to break away, but her body betrayed her. She could feel her nipples growing rock hard under Michael's touch, and her thong was soaked, the smell of her sex already filling the boardroom.

By now all the members of the group had surrounded Cami. Hands seemed to be everywhere on here body at once. Her blouse was off and she could feel their strong masculine hands over her body, undoing her bra. Suddenly someone slipped one of their ties over Cami's eyes, using it as a blindfold. Cami gasped at the sudden darkness, becoming momentarily disoriented at the multitude of hands rubbing and pulling her nipples, sliding up her skirt, rubbing her clit through the wetness of her panties.

Breathing hard Cami began to swoon, overwhelmed by the multitude of sensations coursing through her. Suddenly she felt herself being lifted by five strong sets of hands and gently laid down on the boardroom table. It was the last time for a while anything would be gentle.

Cami felt her skirt being ripped off so she was lying with just her tiny black thong on. Being unable to see anything made Cami feel very naked, but when she went to place her hands over her erect nipples each hand was grabbed and pulled over her head. A tie was wrapped around each hand and then secured to a leg of the table. Cami's heart raced as she struggled against her binds, but her ankles being bound in the same way answered her efforts.

For a second there was silence, Cami lay there, blindfolded, and bound spread eagle to the table as the five men stared at her body as they finished disrobing. Michael broke the spell by stepping forward and running his hand down Cami's stomach and over her thong. The thin material was sopping wet, and Cami gasped as Michael suddenly ripped them off her, snapping the tiny string that ran down her ass. Handing the material to one of the men behind him, Michael slid two fingers into Cami's pussy, which was soaking wet, clit sticking straight out, lips swollen and open.

Cami's groan was cut short when her head was turned to the side and a thick cock was forced into her mouth. Grabbing her hair Craig began to immediately fuck Cami's mouth, his balls slapping her chin.

Michael slid a third finger into her pussy, finger fucking her urgently as a mouth started sucking on her swollen clit. Cami couldn't tell if the mouth was Michael's or someone else's and suddenly it didn't matter anymore. Cami could feel a guy on either side of her jerking off against her tits as her mouth continued to be fucked, her clit sucked hard as she was finger fucked.

Finally Michael had had enough and he climbed onto the table, placing the tip of his swollen cock at Cami's entrance. The mouth on her clit was replaced with someone's fingers as Michael slammed his cock into her in one explosive plunge. At that precise moment Cami could feel hot cum spurting onto her tits. Craig rammed his cock deep into her throat and began to unload, the first of many loads into Cami's mouth . Cami gagged slightly but was able to swallow most of Craig's cum as Michael fucked her with a fury she couldn't believe. A second guy shot onto her tits, this time from the other side of her, just as Craig pulled out, his last spurt landing on her face.

Before Cami could even catch her breath a longer but thinner cock slid into her mouth. Hands smeared cum over her tits, rubbing it down her stomach and onto her clit. Cami felt a finger enter her ass just as she could feel Michael's cock swell. His thrusts were faster, shorter, and she knew it was just a matter of time until he too exploded deep inside her. Suddenly Michael buried himself in her, literally pressing the head of his cock against her back wall. She could feel his body tense, his arms as hard as his cock. And then she felt him. A hot, spastic gushing flowing into her cunt. The force caught her offguard, the amount filling her beyond capacity, overflowing, dripping out of her. Again and again Michael swelled, exploded, still grinding deep inside her.

Cami had been experiencing a non-stop low-level orgasm for the past ten minutes, but feeling Michael unload in her sent her completely over the edge for the first of many times that day. Arching her back Cami moaned loudly against the cock filling her mouth. Her pussy convulsed over and over around Michael's cock, literally milking the cum out of him.

The harder Cami came the harder the fingers rubbed her clit, pinched her nipples, and came in her pussy and mouth. The sensations were so overwhelming Cami almost passed out. Every time a cock came in her mouth or pussy a different one replaced it. Cami was amazed at the different sizes, thicknesses, lengths of their cocks, but they were all so fucking good she thought to herself. Unable to see she never knew what was coming next. One of the guys spent five minutes rubbing her clit with his hard cock before fucking her. Two guys took turns standing on either side of her head, turning her head back and forth, making her suck their cocks alternately until they both came in her mouth and on her face. Cum smeared over her tits, dripped out of her pussy and down her ass, which they used as lube to finger fuck her ass over and over.

Cami lost all sense of time. She had no idea how long she was there, but she was impressed by the staying power of the men, who seemed to be able to get hard over and over again. When they were finally done her pussy lips were bright red and swollen. Cum from all five of them was dripping out her pussy, smeared over her entire body, and she couldn't imagine how much she had swallowed. She lost track of the number of truly explosive orgasms she had had, but she hadn't stopped cumming since they first put her on the table. The room reeked of sex, cum, sweat, and the smell alone made Cami want to cum again.

She could hear the men getting dressed, but apparently none of them were planning on putting their ties back on as she remained tied and blindfolded. Finally Michael came over and kissed her.

"Good work." he smiled "Rob's group should be in a minute."

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
msboy8msboy8about 19 years ago
Wow too Hot!

The action was fast and furious. The idea of Cami being taken so completely was very erotic and addictive. The end of the story was awesome, knowing that she was going to go through it all again.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Sybian Streaming Trap Locked on a sybian, the torment escalates with each orgasm.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Melody's Open Invite Gangbang Ch. 01 Girl has her most secret desire forced on her.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Strip Poker: Five Girls, One Guy Game with girlfriend and friends gets out of hand.in Group Sex
Natural Born Fucker Hot reporter is fucked on national television.in NonConsent/Reluctance
I'm a Slave Now? A woman gets more than bargained for at a sex convention.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories