The Boarder Ch. 01

Story Info
A boarder changes the worldview of her hosts.
1.4k words
3.83
33.7k
15

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/02/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MCLS
MCLS
14 Followers

Warning, this piece contains incest, mind control, lesbianism, and other mature content. If that's not your cup of tea, yea be warned.

If you are under 18, then reading erotic literature is bad and you should feel bad. Please, leave now.

If you are over 18, then thank you for reading my erotic literature.

This is my first story, so let me know how it is and how to improve. Thanks!

*****

A white door greets me, as I knew one would. So nice and bland, it screamed American innocence, and why wouldn't there by any?

I was in the heart of old Americana. Where white picket fences surrounded colonial homes held together more by creeper vines then the original parts. Here, everything was built in olden times, and you could tell. These homes projected a sense of power, of being part of a proud civilization.

Power and Civilization, I chuckled to myself, one like water, one like a mask for me.

I knocked on the door with one hand, while the other brushed away a stray strand of red hair from my face.

Muffled sounds coming from within greeted my knocks. Then I heard movement as someone approached the door. It opened and I was met with a young looking face. From what I could remember of my research, this must be Jacob.

He was five foot ten, with a mop of brown hair and light brown eyes. From his face, you'd guess that he was younger than his actual age of eighteen.

I saw his eyes light up when he saw me, and why wouldn't he? I looked like a Co-Ed. Short in stature, perky B cup breasts, bright green eyes and fiery red hair. The fact that I had a backpack slung over one shoulder completed the image quite nicely.

"Oh, um...Hello. What brings you here, Miss...um..?"

"Oh, Miss Deer. Emily Deer." It was obviously a fake name, but no one would guess otherwise. "I'm here regarding the ad."

Jacob frowned. "Ad? What ad?"

My eyes shimmered and my voice took on a strange echo. "The ad about the room for rent."

His face cleared up right away. "Oh, of course! Why don't you come inside while I call my mom?"

"That would be wonderful, Mr...?"

"Oh, sorry. Mr. Fells, but you can call me Jacob." He offers his hand to me. I take it delicately in mine, and he blushes from this, dimples framing his face. I giggle at his awkwardness. It's cute.

Cute is very corruptible.

Leading me to the living room, I take a look at my new surroundings. The house was definitely old, probably older than the civil war. Blue walls and hardwood floors, with a magnificent fireplace in the center the far wall, with several couches of various sizes lined the room. I sat down on one of the couches, with Jacob lingering with me for a moment, before fetching his mother.

After a time, his mother walked into the room, Jacob trailing not far just behind. The pictures I've seen didn't do her justice. Thirty eight years old, she was of medium height, with beautiful D cup breasts, glossy black hair, and striking gray eyes. Even with being the family matriarch, the years had been quite kind to her.

As she entered, I got off the couch to greet her, offering my hand. "Mrs. Fell, I assume?" Her hands, warm and manicured, took mine graciously.

"Please, call me Joanna, or Jo if you prefer." A slight southern twang accented her voice. She smiled, and motioned for me to sit.

"Emily, was it?" She inquired.

I nodded.

"What brings you here? Jacob went on about an ad of some sort?"

My voice once again took on a strange echo as I responded, "Don't you remember Mrs. Fell? You put an ad in the newspaper advertising a room for rent."

She blinked once.

"Yes, of course. How could I be so silly? Well, we have a good bedroom upstairs. Nice view with everything. There's a bathroom attached to it, with another bathroom at the other end of the hall if needed. Rent is six hundred a month, including essentials like water, food, and heating. We're having a casserole at six. Does everything sound alright to you?"

"Yes ma'am. I be happy to join you for dinner."

"Alright. Now Jacob, why don't you go show Emily her room while I get dinner finished?"

"Of course Mom. Right this way Emily."

Jacob opened and held the door for me, then led me up the stairs to the second floor and my new bedroom.

He opened the door and ushered me inside. It was the bedroom of his sister, but she had gone off to college a few weeks ago. It was rather plain, with white walls, white carpets, and only a few pictures for decoration. A large, central window in one wall provided lots of natural light, with a splendid view of the local mountain range.

"Well, this is it Emily," Jacob said. "I'll leave you to get settled. If you have any questions, I'll just be down the hall."

"Thank you, Jacob," I replied, walking in with my backpack.

For the next hour or so, I got settled in. Most of my things weren't arriving until tomorrow, so I spent most of that time meditating.

While meditating, I probed the countryside for human and animal life. Much to my delight, I found the house was relatively isolated. A few neighbors a mile or two away, but separated from us by old growth and untamed forests. Being surrounded, I couldn't help but think back to my first trip into the woods, all those years ago.

Joanna's muffled voice broke my reverie. "Emily, Jacob, dinner's ready!"

I followed Jacob into the kitchen. The room gave off the same as the rest of the house. It had a hardwood floor, velvet red walls, with an electric chandelier dangling over a pine table located in the center.

Joana was already seated, serving casserole and mashed potatoes onto plates. Jacob sat down next to her, and I sit next to him. Joana hands us both a plate loaded with steaming hot, home cooked food. Home cooked southern food.

I know how to tell good food from sight, and Joana's certainly was. After a few minutes eating and casually chatting about the local weather, I decided to ask more in-depth questions.

"So, Jo. What do you do for a living?" I inquire.

"Oh. Well, I'm a registered nurse honey," She replied. "Actually got promoted up to an administration job a few weeks ago. Still, with this economy, you never know what might happen. Jacob and I decided to take an extra precaution and rent out the spare room. Now here you are."

"Here I am," I echo back. I didn't realize how famished I was, and polished off the meal. I thanked Joanna for the meal, picked up my plate, and put my dishes in the sink.

"Do you need help with the dishes Jo?"

Joana seemed surprised by my offer to help, but then quickly smiled, turning her head towards me. "Oh, thank you dear. Jacob," Jo turned her head back to her son, "Why don't you go have a shower while Emily and I handle the dishes?"

Jacob picked up his dishes and brought them to the sink. "Alright mom," and went back upstairs.

With that, I was left alone with Joanna.

"Well," Jo started, "Looks like we're a-"

"Silence!" I interrupt, my voice resonating with strange echoes.

Visibly incensed at my rudeness, Joanna opened her mouth to tell me off before she realized she now couldn't talk. She looked frightened, glancing at the door Jacob had left through.

"Freeze."

Joanna's body tensed up. Now she was unable to move unless I released her.

I walked towards her, my eyes now showing the intense lust I've kept hidden for most of the day. I bring my body close to hers. Close enough that I can feel the heat emanating off her skin. I can smell the scent of her. With one finger, I slowly trail her breasts, tweaking a nipple through her black sweater.

"Obey."

At my command, her ears perk up, eager to listen to my orders.

"You will wake up at exactly three am tonight. Your body will remain asleep, you'll keep your eyes closed, and your breathing even. You will not leave this state until exactly thirty minutes later, when you will fall asleep again. When you wake up tomorrow, you will remember the events of the night as a particularly vivid dream."

I took my finger off her breasts, and stared into her eyes. Mine, lust filled, and hers, riddled with fear.

"Forget." I whisper.

MCLS
MCLS
14 Followers