The Boat Ch. 02

Story Info
Mike makes a choice.
10.5k words
4.78
87k
121

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/05/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YouDidWhut
YouDidWhut
1,574 Followers

The weather service was wrong, the storms had passed by just after six that evening. We stayed in bed, Debbie nude (I still had my clothes on) until six thirty or so and then I got up. Debbie grunted and sat up, covering her body with a pillow.

"Where are you going?" she asked groggily.

"To the head and then to make us something to eat. Relax, I won't be gone that long." I said.

I walked into the galley and was trying to decide between a white or red wine to go with the cheese and crackers I had on the tray when Debbie appeared from below dressed in my tee-shirt. She looked at me and then looked down at the deck, then she looked back up at me with tears in her eyes.

"I'm sorry Mike, I am so, so very sorry. Oh God! I am so humiliated."

I walked over to her and stood there looking down at her. I reached out to touch her face and she jerked back from me then said, "No. Please don't I already feel bad enough as it is."

"Why?"

"What?" she asked whipping her head up to look at me.

"Why? Why are you humiliated?"

"Because I just, we just, I just masturbated in front of you!"

"Yes, you did. Now why are you humiliated?"

"Are you daft?" she asked. "I just played with myself in front of my big brother. I told you that nobody touches me unless I want it to happen then I held your hand to my boobs and wouldn't let you stop when you tried to. I played with myself, laying beside you, until I had an orgasm and if that isn't bad enough, I did it again with you watching." She dropped her head down and made a moaning sound, then she wiped her eyes and started sniffing.

I looked down at her for a moment and then said, "Do you want red or white wine with the cheese and crackers?"

"What?" she asked incredulously looking back up at me.

I leaned down, put my two fingers under her chin and gently lifted it until her face was upturned toward me. Then I leaned down and gave her a gentle kiss on the lips. It wasn't a peck, it was a kiss and I held it long enough for her to see the difference, then I pulled back and looked her in the eyes.

"I told you yesterday afternoon, I don't care if you are fucking hobos to get beer money, you are my baby sister and there is nothing that you can do that will ever stop me from loving you."

"Mike, I can't,"

"Red or white?"

She stood there for a second and then I saw her take a deep breath; she held it for a second and then she relaxed, let it out and looked up at me.

"Seriously? I just gave you your own personal peep show and the best you can come up with is wine, cheese and crackers? You really need to take lessons on how to score with chicks!"

"Give me a break kid, that was the closest I've come to scoring since September of last year."

"Seriously?" she asked.

"Unfortunately, yes." I replied.

"Damn!"

"Tell me about it."

"White."

"Huh?"

"White. You cut the cheese and pour the wine, so I have something to nibble on. I'm making us a real meal, I'm starving."

One hour later found us setting on the back deck finishing up a very good meal of grilled chicken breasts, corn on the cob and green beans. I was becoming more and more appreciative of Debbie's skills in the kitchen and let her know it. She blushed and looked down at her plate when I told her, "You know, the guy that gets you is going to be one lucky bastard."

"Thank you, Mike." She said humbly.

"I'm serious. You're beautiful, intelligent, a great cook, and you have a terrific sense of humor. Those four traits will land you a rich husband or one that is flat broke but loves you more than I do."

"Is that possible?" she asked looking up at me her blue eyes glittering in the fading sunset. "Could any man really love me more than you do?

"Probably not, but it could happen. Plan for the worst and hope for the best."

"What's the worst?"

"You end up marrying some guy thirty years older than you and you start banging the gardener until you get caught. Then you get tossed out on your ass with nothing more than the two million-dollars the pre-nuptial agreement says you get."

"Two million huh? How hot is the gardener?"

I laughed.

"Seriously, you are a catch Debbie. You really are."

"Thank you." she said demurely.

"So, do you want to talk about what happened this afternoon?" I asked.

"Do you mean me freaking out in a thunderstorm, molesting my brother, playing with myself in front of him and then having monumental feelings of self-loathing, regret and remorse?"

"Yeah, that." I said grinning at her.

"Nah, I'm good. I'm working past all of that already." she said smiling back at me.

I looked up and realized that the sun had set. A thought crossed my mind and as hard as I tried, I could not stop thinking about it. A few minutes later I stood up and walked to the swim platform realizing that if I went through with this, Debbie would probably think I had lost my mind.

"What are you doing?" Debbie asked laughing as I pulled my shirt over my head.

"Going for a swim. Care to join me?" and with that I dropped my shorts and dove into the lake.

I broke water just in time to catch a glimpse of Debbie's spectacular ass going under it. She popped up a few feet away from me and slowly stroked her way over to me, smiling as she did.

"Was it the wine at dinner or did you bump your head on the way out of your cabin?" she asked me, still laughing.

"Nah, I just realized that it was getting dark, I was in a secluded cove with a beautiful woman who hates wearing clothes and the weather was perfect for a skinny dipping before we went to bed."

"Perfect answer." She said smiling as she swam over to me.

She began to tread water in front of me then she reached out and draped her arms over my shoulders, wrapped her legs around my waist and pulled in close to me. I felt her body press against mine and the reaction was immediate. I felt my dick start to come to life.

"Regrets?" she whispered.

"Do you mean this afternoon?"

"Yes."

"None." I said flatly. "Honestly, that was the hottest thing that has happened to me in very long time. The guy that lands you really will be a lucky son of a bitch"

"Good to know. I'm probably not going to give you a repeat performance anytime soon, but it is nice knowing that you aren't going to swim for the shore in a panic."

I gave her a quick kiss on her forehead and then with her still hanging on to me I started slowly side stroking my way to the boat.

"Ooh, I like it when my man takes charge." she giggled as we moved toward the boat.

"I'm full of surprises tonight huh?" I said as we reached the swim platform.

"Yes, you are!" she said as she reached out and grabbed the platform to support herself.

I pulled the boarding ladder down and looked over at her. "Ladies first."

"You're just saying that, so you can look at my butt when I climb out."

"Nope. I have other plans."

"Really? Now I'm intrigued." she said laughing.

"I'm going straight to bed."

"Oh wow! That sounds exciting." She muttered under her breath as she grabbed the ladder and climbed onboard.

God, she looked beautiful standing there in the moonlight. The water was running off her body in small streams and her nipples stood out from the water and the post storm chill in the air. I couldn't help but admire her body and see her as a woman instead of my sister.

I pulled myself on to the ladder, looked up and said, "Turn around."

"Shy?" she asked me in a semi-coy manner.

"Yes, turn around." I said again.

"No."

"Ok," I said with a fake frown on my lips as I started climbing out of the water. "but I would never ask you to do something that made you feel uncomfortable."

She whipped around so fast I thought she was going to lose her balance. "NOT FAIR!" she cried out as she turned her back to me.

I pulled up my shorts as quickly as I could then I leaned over, kissed her cheek and whispered, "If life were fair I would be rich instead of so damned good looking. Besides, I was getting out whether you turned around or not."

"Tease!" She giggled as she grabbed my (now her) shirt and pulled it over her head.

"You have no idea Deborah."

"I melt inside when you call me that."

"Nice to know." I said looking down at her. I reached out and pulled her to me then wrapped my arms around her and gave her a hug.

She gasped and then pointed toward the opposite shore of the river. "Oh! Fireworks!"

Sure enough, someone was setting off commercial grade fireworks across the river from us, so we stood there on the swim platform watching them. Debbie had backed up to me when they started going off and I again pulled her in to me and wrapped my arms around her. Our private fireworks show lasted for about fifteen minutes and when it was over I was somewhat disappointed.

"Bedtime." I said letting her go.

"Whose?"

"Mine. I'm old." I said.

"Fine Grandpa, I'll see you in the morning." she said smiling and walking to the cockpit, then she glanced down at the dishes on the table and sighed. "A Galley Wench's work is never done."

"Leave 'em, we can do them tomorrow at the marina." I said seriously getting ready to turn in for the night.

"No, with my OCD, if I walked away from this I would just lay in bed and twitch all night long." she replied sadly.

"Okay, you wash, I'll dry and then we are going to bed."

"I knew I could guilt trip you into helping!" she said with a smirk on her face. We finished the dishes making small talk about our plans for tomorrow and then I headed below to turn in.

This had been a very, very strange day but at least it had ended well. Debbie didn't seem nearly as upset as she had been immediately after the incident during the storm and I knew it would never happen again, so I just chalked it up to "Weird Shit that Happens on the River". I was determined to keep it from affecting the rest of the trip. I hit the Head one last time and when I walked into my cabin I got a bit of a shock. Debbie was in my bed; she was propped up on pillows and had the covers pulled up just under her breasts, so I knew that meant she was most likely nude under the covers.

"You know, this could be considered mutiny." I said, trying to recover from the shock as smoothly as I could.

"You'll never make me walk the plank. You would starve if you did." she responded smiling up at me.

"Seriously Debbie, what's going on?"

"I'm going to bed." She said reaching for the TV remote and turning on the TV.

"In here?"

"Yes."

"So, where am I supposed to sleep?"

"In here."

"Um," I, started to mumble.

"Question." she said.

"Okay."

"When you were married to Super Slut did you ever go to bed with her and not have sex?"

"More often than not." I replied honestly.

She was smiling at me as she turned the covers back on the other side of the bed and looked back up at the TV.

"You win." I said climbing in nervously.

"Didn't I tell you to write that down? Besides, we use to sleep together all the time when we were kids."

"True, but you had clothes on and you weren't built like a Playboy Centerfold back then, so, there's that."

She gave a surprised gasp and looked over at me saying, "Do you really think I look that good Mike?"

"Absolutely." I said sincerely.

Her smile lit up the room.

"Umm, Mike?"

"Yes."

"Do you always sleep fully dressed, with the lights on?"

I sighed, climbed out of bed and turned off the lights. I stripped down to my boxers and then started to climb back under the covers. She grabbed the covers and pulling them up said, "No."

"No what?" I asked.

"No boxers."

"Debbie, that's not going to happen." I protested.

"Yes, it will. We will argue about it, and you will lose. So, to save time let's just assume that I'm going to win, and you drop the boxers. If it helps, I won't look." she said as she turned her head away.

What I should have done was stand the moral high-ground, and retreat to her cabin and lock the door. What I did was drop the boxers and climb into bed, naked, with my sister. I distinctly remember telling myself "This isn't one of your more intelligent moves Dumbass."

Debbie turned over, smiled at me and said "I'm always right. Remember?" She leaned over and kissed me on the cheek and when she did I felt her nipples brush against my arm. Then she sighed, rolled over, turned the TV off and snuggled down into the mattress.

We lay there in the dark for a few moments and she said, "Good night Mike."

"Good night Deborah." I said, smiling into the darkness of the cabin. I smugly folded my arms behind my head in victory. If she wanted to play, I would play.

"You said that on purpose." she muttered reaching back and playfully swatting at me. She was too far away to make contact and I knew it.

"Maybe, but whatcha gonna do about it?" I responded. I remember smiling up at the ceiling and thinking I had won this round, but I was so wrong. One day I might learn not to challenge her, but this wasn't that day.

She lay still for a second or two and then she turned onto her left side and grinned a wicked little grin at me. She scooted across the bed, snuggled up next to me, then began to gently kiss the underside of my chin and then my neck. I could feel the heat coming off her body as she draped her right leg over mine, locked her ankle behind my calf and slowly started grinding her bare pussy against my thigh. I froze as I felt her finger tips start circling and playing with the hair on my chest. Within seconds I felt my dick start to harden, my breathing got ragged and I knew that she could feel my heart starting to race as I felt her hand sliding down my stomach. My cock was rock hard when she reached further down and slid her fingertips lightly across the tip. Then she wrapped her fingers around the shaft and gave it very gentle squeeze.

As suddenly as she started; she stopped. She turned me loose, quickly scooted away from me, flipped over on to her right side and said, "Nothing."

I lay there silently for a moment, staring across the bed at her back and the curve of her hips under the sheet and then whispered, "You little wench!"

"Galley Wench, that's me!" she said giggling from the other side of the bed.

I lay there wondering how I was going to get my dick to deflate. I could go to the head and take care of things, but this was a boat and it rocked with the slightest movement and she would know what I was doing in there. I could also just lay here and suffer in silence. Honestly this was all my fault and maybe laying here with a hard dick and blue balls would be a great way to remind myself that I wasn't supposed to be in bed with my naked sister. Or, I could get up and go take a cold shower.

I had just decided that the shower was my best option when Debbie shifted around in the bed, and said, "Are you going to take care of that or do you need me to help you?"

"Huh?" I said in surprise.

"I said, do you want me to take care of that hard-on for you?"

"Uh Debbie" I began to stammer, "That's called incest."

"It's called taking care of my man." she said in a tone that sounded final.

"Debbie, Honey, I'm your big brother, not your man."

Without a word of warning Debbie shot up to a setting position, twisted around, straddled my stomach and looked down at me. By now the moon was out and the light coming through the skylight gave me a perfect view of my sister's tight little body. I was still as amazed by it as I had been earlier on the swim platform. Then she reached behind her back with her left hand, wrapped her fingers around my shaft and very slowly started giving me a hand job.

"You're my man until we get back home. End of discussion." She said fiercely.

"Debbie. This is so wrong, we really shouldn't," I started but then I stopped in mid-sentence because her hand felt so incredible.

"If this is wrong then just tell me to stop and I will stop; or I can keep going and in a minute or two my big brother can blow his load all over his baby sister's tight little ass." she purred. Then she leaned back slightly to give me a full view of her pussy and started to separate the lips using the fingers of her right hand.

Still looking down at me and smiling she dipped her index finger inside her pussy and then quickly leaned forward and placed it on my lips whispering, "It's up to you Michael."

My lips involuntarily parted and my tongue darted out; I got a small taste of her pussy and groaned, "Oh God!"

"So close." she purred increasing the speed of her hand on my dick.

She removed her finger from my mouth and placed it back on her clit. I lay stock still looking into her soft blue eyes as she masturbated us both.

She got this positively evil little grin on her face then said in a low voice, "You know, if you really feel that bad about this I can stop and call Kristi to have her fly out to fuck you for a few days. I could crawl into bed with the two of you and a vibrator and whisper words of encouragement to you both."

"No." I moaned.

"No?" she questioned me looking surprised by my answer.

"You're all I want and need." I said looking her in the eyes.

"Yes! Finally!" she whispered and then biting her lower lip, she threw her head back and smiled a smile that seemed to say, "I won."

Debbie leaned forward, shifting her weight off my stomach and slid down towards my hips. Suddenly I felt the head of my dick slip between the lips of her wet pussy and before I could react, she grunted and pressed back hard, and the rest of my dick slid inside her. It happened so fast I wouldn't have been able to stop it if I had known it was going to happen.

Sitting back just a tiny bit she planted her feet on either side of my hips and started bouncing up and down on my dick. Reaching up she grabbed both of her breast then pulled hard on her nipples. She moaned at the pleasure and the self-induced pain and then said, "You liked it when I played with them this afternoon, do you like it now?"

It was too much for me to handle.

"Oh God Debbie," I groaned loudly. "I need, I need to, Debbie I need to pull out I'm going to cum."

She slammed down on me and started grinding harder, then she whispered, "I'm on the pill Mike. Give it all to me, I want every drop of cum that you can put inside me. Fill me up Baby."

I lay there gasping for air as my orgasm subsided. Debbie had collapsed on top of me and was completely silent as I softened inside her. When my dick finally slid out of her she whimpered and wiggled her hips a little as if she were trying to find it to ride it again. I kissed the top of her head and let my fingers trace up and down her spine.

"Mmmm" she cooed. "That feels nice."

"Yes, it does." I said then continued, "Debbie?"

"Mike, I swear to God, if you say that we need to talk and ruin this moment for me, I'm going to grab you balls and squeeze them until you pass out. I've been waiting on this for years so just shut up."

"Deborah?" I whispered.

"What?" she asked sighing.

"I love you."

"I love you too Michael." she said softly.

"Debbie?"

"Yes?" she giggled.

"Are you going to get off me?"

She wiggled around a bit and then snuggled back against me, "Nope. If you want me gone, you'll have to toss me to the floor."

"Nah, there is more room up here." I said smiling kissing the top of her head again.

"Am I too heavy for you?" she asked sincerely.

"Please! I've carried tool bags that weigh more than you do."

"You say the most romantic things Mike." she said laughing.

"It's a gift." I said laughing and sliding her off my chest, depositing her on the bed beside me.

Looking at her laying there I couldn't help myself, I slid my head down and placed my mouth over her left nipple and began to gently suck on it. She groaned and thrust her chest up in the air. Grabbing the back of my head she pushed it into her chest saying "Yes! I love that! My nipples are so sensitive after sex." Hearing that I reached up with my hand and very gently began pulling on the right one. She groaned again and arched her back. When I stopped I heard her whimper and she tried to force my head back to her chest.

YouDidWhut
YouDidWhut
1,574 Followers