The Boating Trip To Ecstacy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cock was starting to pump and throb under this unbelievable sensation and at the same time he slowly started to jerk me off with his hand covered in suntan oil. I would have killed to have able to touch him, feel his cock and suck him off but being firmly bound I was as totally helpless. Possibly this helplessness, lack of vision and not knowing what was happening was increasing the level of the sexual intensity I was being subjected to!

Suddenly he was gone and I was left there for what seemed for hours with a huge and throbbing prick just begging for attention – but help was at hand! Dave returned and once again oiled by cock with heaps of lotion plus letting ti run down over my balls and arse – thank God for the waterproof mattress cover! Being blindfolded I was a quivering ball of anticipation over what would happen next but the instant I felt him spread himself over my cock and place his well lubed arsehole on the top of my prick I knew what was going to happen. Not having the same sized helmet as he had, there was not the same problem with getting my pulsating and engorged cock into his arse and without a great deal of effort he simply slid down my entire length in one continuous movement. The sensation was truly incredible and I knew how it must have felt for him when he fucked me so soundly a couple of hours back.

He was so damned tight that I could feel all of his rippling muscles clamping onto my prick and could even feel him squeezing and releasing me in spasms. Combined with his sphincter muscle working on my shaft, there was the most awesome experience I had ever known. I still like to fuck a nice wet, hot and tight cunt but this arsehole of Dave's was something else all together. It felt like a hot, wet and muscular hand alternatively hugging and then releasing my cock in quivering spasms that made me realize that I was going to blow my cum into him pretty soon.

Dave removed my blindfold and I could see that he was totally engrossed in giving his arse a good fucking on my pole. He dragged himself up ever so slowly and then dropped down and impaled me on the full length. He was making sensuous squishing and farting noises during this fucking and that was a hell of a turn on for us both. I love a wet noisy fuck! The slurping noise we could hear as he slowly pulled off me was so damn sensual! All the same I had a feeling that he was not getting any real sensation from it – certainly not to the standard I had when I was fucking him – and I started to believe that my downwards curved prick was maybe not exerting the right pressure on angle on him to trigger the right sensations. I tactfully asked him if he would like to turn around and fuck me facing away.............. I wanted to watch my cock slurping and slithering in and out of his arsehole anyway!

This he did and almost instantly he tensed up and I could feel a whole new angle being exerted on my cock. I am positive that the different angle of my prick was now rubbing along his prostrate gland and in confirmation of this he started to gasp, make small noises and immediately increased the tempo of fucking me! His arse muscles seemed to me going wild as they clenched and unclenched my prick and just watching his arsehole devour and release me was one of the most sensual sights I could ever have imagined. Being careful, he lay back on top of me supporting himself with his elbows and I drove my cock into him as hard, deep and fast as possible. I was fucking him in long, deep and swooping rhythms when I first felt my cum starting to pulse along my prick. Totally unstoppable now, it spurted into his arse and as soon as he felt it he slammed down on top of me harder and faster than I would have thought possible. The intensity of the orgasm was enough to almost make me pass out and though I always have to stop when I cum as it gets too sensitive, he would have no part of this and unmercifully pumped me for all he was worth. With an arse now full of my juices and oil, the slurping and sucking noises were awesome and for the first time in many years, I jetted what seemed like buckets of cum into his hot and sucking arsehole – he squeezed every drop from me and then finished me off with long slow and gentle strokes til he felt me start to soften.

Dave admitted to me later that the change of position had produced an awesome feeling in his arse and that he had an appreciation of what it must feel like for a woman to have an orgasm during intercourse. He also said that the toothpaste had created an incredibly sensitive feeling around the outer rum of his arsehole and the friction made the sensitivity almost unbearable!

With that we did the usual swim/beer/rest routine and looked forward to – now with all boundaries broken – another three days of great sucking and fucking! We had agreed that this sex had been something we had never dreamt possible in terms of sensations and satisfaction.

12