The Body Lounge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bazzz
Bazzz
635 Followers

"Why?" Lis asked when Helga nodded towards her.

"Because you're going to be too busy dancing on Friday's to bartend." The mature manager smiled encouragingly at the blonde before she opened the door and left.

"What do you think? You in?" Lynne turned and looked at Lis.

Lis looked up and gave her a weak smile. This wasn't why she was here. It wasn't something she was supposed to want. What would happen to her job, hell her career, at the newspaper? She stood and walked into the shower room where Amy was still lathering her naked body with liquid soap. Lis stood under the shower next to her and turned it on. She doused her head with warm water and began soaping herself. She noticed that Carey, Tanya and Lynne were watching her from the locker room and Amy was also checking her out. They wanted an answer but tonight Lis felt they didn't deserve to know. They were going to have to wait.

Bazzz
Bazzz
635 Followers