The Body Sculptor Ch. 04

Story Info
From store voyeur to shop mannequin she is captured by lust.
1.6k words
3.88
27.8k
1
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 06/03/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bobby Joe caught a look at her form getting out of the shower, she looked stronger, more taught more pert than ever - almost balloon like in roundness. She stared into the steamy mirror like she was secretly watching an unwitting exhibitionist. She decided to add another coat of cream.

-This would blow Jimmy away and they would be lovers forever-

She imagined while rubbing the cream in. Even after the brief rest and the hot shower and pleasuring herself she felt her muscles ache deeply.

The Body Sculpture cream she had taken from the shop had already overloaded her muscles. Engorged with blood they bulged as her body tried to respond and build at a furious pace. She rubbed more cream all over her wet body. The warmth of the cream as is soaked in added to the pleasure of the sensation of hard muscles under her palms and fingers. As she massaged her self she felt the toxins move through and a strange sense of solid inflexibility filled her.

Getting to the shop was a struggle and she opened up fifteen minuets late. Stiff and aching she thought she must be getting a bad cold. She rang the café two shops over and asked them to bring her a coffee and ham and cheese. Bobby Joe unpacked the boxes Mike had left on the floor the night before.

He rarely came into the shop during business hours. The first box semi opaque Lycra catsuits. Inside their plastic wrap the metallic shine looked like xmas wrapping. She felt a twinge in her back as she was squatting to look over the boxes. Leaving them to one side she restocked the shelves with protein powder and other small buckets of dietary supplements.

She hadn't noticed but her face muscles had been contracted so far she now had a fixed broad Hollywood smile, an odd sight on this slowly transforming Goth chick.

Bobby Joe returned to the catsuits and took one out to hang up. It looked impossibly small. She had sourced them from a Chinese manufacturer and felt a twinge of panic looking at the size. She looked through the rest of the batch and they were all marked Small-Medium-Large without the dot on them to show which was which,

...or maybe they were all the same size? She thought...

She hung it in the change room and cleared away the packaging and dumped it in the recycling bin. The door opened as she was walking back in, it was another customer asking about Mike's Body Sculpture cream. She explained that it was only a promotion at this stage and added his name to the email alert list. A little bit of drool escaped while she talked and her lips felt hard when she wiped it away with her hand.

All the customers who asked about the cream were buying HPLC bars,

"...Hmm... Where is my coffee and sandwich?" she thought.

Bobby looked around at the pills and powders that filled the Body Building shop... she wasn't really hungry for powdered whey. She looked at the ready to eat bars -- they were very hard to chew and had tasted a bit of sick last time she tried one.

Her eyes fell back on the open box of Body Sculpture cream and remembered she had lied when she told Jimmy it was ready for sale.

She though she would just sell him one of the promos and offer to buy him lunch / dinner / have his children to make up for it.

Bobby Joe felt a little hot thinking about him again. ...Hmmm...

Then remembered she was putting the new catsuits on display. Now feeling very sleepy and desperate for that sandwich and coffee. She drank one of the guarana energy shots and closed up the shop to get her coffee and sandwich.

Customers were waiting outside when she came back. She let them in and gave them all a tube of cream with their purchase just as the shop computer indicated. The coffee seemed to help and her sandwich was gone in seconds. Bobby Joe was still hungry, stiff, and her headache was getting worse, now it felt like a toothache or something.

She remembered the warm feeling of strength and power the cream had given her.

...one more couldn't hurt, could it?

Bobby Joe grabbed the second to last tube, stripped off as she dashed into the small curtained change room next to the back wall of the shop, madly rubbing the cream all over herself. She caught a glimpse in the mirror. She looked very good, fitness model good, and happy. She looked again; she was smiling and couldn't stop. She felt her face it was hot and very hard.

She tried to frown, and wiggle her eyebrows, nope, nothing. She pushed at her face hard with her finger. It was getting difficult to straighten her hand or move her fingers independently. Her whole body was hardening and her breathing was starting to get restricted.

Bobby Joe felt a sudden head rush and saw spots... The feeling of her own hands on bare skin, naked in the shop change room was thrilling... amplified by the lack of oxygen and the cream some how... Bobby let out a soft moan.

The shop door opened and Bobby called out "Just a minute" her teeth clenched it was difficult to force out the sound. In haste she had stripped off on the way to the change area and all that was in reach was the semi opaque purple metalised catsuit. Her clothes lay on the floor on the open space between the counter and the change area.

She slipped the catsuit on easily. She was relieved to be wrong about the size problem, but it did cling. No time to check it Bobby dashed out with a clenched "Can I help you Ma'am?"

Sometimes you got these customers, carers looking for supplements for the infirmed. Bobby grabbed the hospital formula, rang up her purchases but did not give the woman the last tube of Body Sculpture.

"That's for Jimmy," she thought.

As Bobby Joe fumbled with the register, the early 50's lady waiting for her change gazed at Bobby's chest. The cream tightening every muscle, Bobby was standing chest thrust out, breasts pert and nipples very erect. It took two goes to get the change out of the register, Bobby Joe's fingers starting to cramp and lock up.

The slight breeze from the door opening as the female customer left stung her eyes. Bobby had lost the ability to blink. With a bit of effort she put in some eye drops and felt much better if overly jerky. The spots were running like waves across Bobby's vision, but the euphoric feeling was also making her forget her headache.

Some more symptoms had Bobby Joe a little worried. Her back was arching more and more thrusting her chest forward and ass out. She could see her very erect nipples clearly through the thin Lycra, a purple metallic sheen highlighting their outline. Her legs were hard and pushing out and she was tottering around on the balls of her feet. Bobby's arms started to pull back like she was pulling and invisible stretcher behind her, all her muscle burning away, flexing at once.

She was now concerned that she may have used too much cream. The cream was still wet and waxy on her skin, she wondered how long it would take to completely sink in?

She guessed that it would probably get worse and she would pass out if she didn't do something about her breathing. The speed dial on the shop phone went to Mikes' mobile. It took quite a few tries to punch the button with the knuckles on the back of her locked fingers. It rang for thirty seconds before going to voicemail. She said,

"Mike we have a, a, ...a, bad reaction to the cream, can... ...I need you to come to the shop as soon as you can!"

She didn't hang up just let the voicemail cancel. The effort of talking had left her light headed as her breathing became faster and shallower. The last coat of cream really taking hold. Out of the libidinous haze a panic started to briefly clear her head.

Bobby's mind racing she thought, "Muscle relaxant!"

In her bag she had some strong painkillers the doctor had prescribed for cramps. He had warned her to be careful, as they were quite strong muscle relaxants.

Her bag, her clothes and the box of catsuits were on the shop floor between the counter and the dressing room. She was bending backward impossibly far now in a very beautiful and inescapable artistic pose. She thought, the next customer would help... She waited but Mike didn't ring back and no customers came in for a few minutes. She heard a loud pop from her shoulder and felt them move a little further back.

Then a few clicks from her back as it slowly bent her over backwards a little more. She thought:

"It's now or never"

Throwing herself on the shop floor, face first into her bag she searched furiously for the painkillers. Pulling them out with her lips she rolled onto her back, or at least her shoulders and arms.

Her back now arched up off the floor to her heels, she gnawed on the packet until she got through to the pill inside. She ate one and some of the packet and lay there for five minutes. It didn't seem to be working so she ate her way through the packaging and three more pills. Five more minutes and she felt much better. Still almost frozen though and unable to get off the floor, she ate more of the packet and two more pills... and passed out.

To be continued...