The Bodyguard

Story Info
Young girl scores with her protector.
1.5k words
3.73
31.2k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

April had a body that most porn stars would envy. She was short (just barely five feet) and large busted (40DD), with a narrow waist and just-so hips. She was classically Anglo-Saxon, with lilly-white skin, long red hair, and green eyes. She could have been a porn star, but her oil-business-father’s wealth made that essentially impossible. It wouldn’t be proper, she knew, for the daughter of a well-known businessman to make fuck flicks.

And, being the daughter of a well-known businessman, she couldn’t go out and pick up men on a whim, for fear of being identified and embarrassing her father. So, she was constantly horny, and without enough outlet, she often relied on her vibrator. She used it nightly, sometimes two or three times a day, and remembered that last great encounter with the male model some months... no, almost a year ago. That was the last time she’d had sex. Last year. Damn.

April sat in her room one Saturday morning, working on her homework (being a freshman at a prestigious university generated a lot of it), when there was a knock on her door.

“Come in.” It was her father.

“April, put on some clothes and come down to my study. There’s someone here I want you to meet.” She thought she was adequately dressed, in running shorts and a sports bra which showed off her huge chest. She listened to her father, anyway, and covered herself with a baggy sweatshirt.

When she entered the study, there was a tall man in a gray suit standing next to her father’s desk. He was about thirty, with black hair and a lean-but-muscular appearance common to military men. April sat in a chair in front of her father’s desk, vying for a look at the man’s posterior.

“April," her father interrupted her daydreaming “this is Dave. He’s a bodyguard.”

“Bodyguard?” April didn’t understand.

“Yes, dear, I haven’t told you until recently, but I received some threatening phone calls from some employees I had fired a while ago. Nothing to worry about, but I want to be cautious until the police arrest the men. So, Dave will be with you all the time until that happens.” April looked up at the man. She felt her pussy moistening just thinking about how much fun she could have with this man.

Dave was given a room over one of the mansion’s three garages, close to April’s room so he could respond to a problem quickly. He would have to cross a covered walkway to enter the mansion proper, go down four rooms, and he’d be there. He’d walked the short distance several times, mostly with his eyes closed to learn all the doors, latches, etc. by feel in case he had to move at night and the power had been cut. He’d also installed a panic button in April’s room, as the other bodyguards had in her parent’s bedroom and the other often-used rooms.

Dave also insisted on running with April when she went on her daily jog. She jogged not only for exercise, but for the fact that she liked the attention men gave her when she ran past them, her breasts bouncing in the sports bra that barely contained them. She noted that Dave also looked her over frequently, mostly looking at her ass since her followed her along. She noted that in her head, and thought happily about how she’d try to seduce him...

Later that night, around midnight, after everyone had bedded down, she looked out the window to see if Dave’s lights were still on. They were. Great, she thought, now she’d try. She put on a terry-cloth robe, with nothing under it, and no shoes as it was warm out. She slipped across the aerial walkway toward Dave’s quarters, careful not to make any noise which would alert the security guard on the ground. She made it across, and lightly knocked on the door. Dave answered, wearing running shorts and sandals. He was mave asked, moving toward the fridge.

“Do you have a beer?” she asked.

“Your father would kill me if he knew I’d given you one, but what the hell.” He retrieved one from the small fridge under his kitchen counter which held his microwave.

She took it and opened it, and took a pull. “I don’t drink, so I’ll just have a Coke.” Dave opened a can of Coke and sat down on the couch next to her. April had situated herself next to his ashtray, and took a Camel from his pack. Dave retrieved his and dragged.

“My daddy doesn’t know I smoke, either. I won’t tell if you won’t.” She winked at him. He winked back. He leaned across her to tap his ash, and she lifted her chest so her breasts pressed against his chest. He looked at her, and she looked back with a mischievous grin. Their eyes locked for a few seconds, and then she made her move, reaching up for his face and kissing him lightly. He blinked, and then backed away.

“April, I can’t do that. I’m more than ten years older than you, and I work for your father.” April placed her hands on his shoulders and pulled him down to her.

“Like I said, I won’t tell if you won’t.”

Dave grabbed her by the hips, and pulled her into himself as he fell back on the couch, leaving her on top of him. Their mouths met, lips parting, and tongues meshing. April pulled back the robe, exposing her breasts, which Dave took in his hands. He had large hands, but still couldn’t cup his hands entirely around them. He kneaded her breasts, pinching and pulling her nipples, while she ground her pelvis into his.

“Eat me, eat me...” she panted. He extricated himself from under her, moving off of the couch and on to his knees as she turned over and spread her legs. His face moved down toward her pussy, his tongue teasing her mound as he fingered her hole. She moaned and panted and writhed as he licked her. She grabbed his hand and moved it away from her pussy, taking his fingers and tasting her own wetness on them. She moistened them more with her saliva, then closed his hand into a fist, with one finger extended, and placed the finger on her asshole.

He knew what she wanted, and obliged, pushing his finger into her brown eye. He twisted his finger, and slowly moved it in and out, while keeping up the pace on her clit with his tongue. She writhed and panted even more, approaching her orgasm, then grabbed his head and pushed it away, looking him in the eyes.

“I need you inside me.” He reached to the drawer of his end table for a rubber, and she stopped him. “You won’t need it. I want it in my ass.” He reached instead for the bottle of K-Y, lubed his hard cock, and turned her over. His head teased her ass hole, and she responded by pushing her hips back against him as he guided his shaft in. He started pumping slowly, but she turned her head to look at him and said “harder." He grabbed her hips and slammed her back against him, saying “that hard?"

"No," she smiled, and shoved back toward him, jolting him, “that hard. Hard as you can.” He grabbed her hips and mustered all of his strength, and slammed her as hard as he could. “Yes!” He kept pace, slow but forceful, as she moved her hips back and forth in tune. She rubbed her pussy fervently, and started hyperventilating “oh god oh god! I’m gonna cum!” He moved his hands forward, grabbing her enormous breasts and squeezing them hard, and she quivered uncontrollably, letting out a stifled scream as she came. He pulled out, feeling his own orgasm, and flipped her over, jacking himself and ejaculating waves all over her breasts as she pawed his jizz off of herself and licked it from her fingers. He collapsed beside her, out of breath, and she stroked his cock as he held her around the shoulders.

They lay like that for about ten minutes, stroking each other and giggling, until a shotgun blast rang out from outside. Dave sat bolt upright, looking around for his shorts and pistol, retrieved them, and ran outside. He looked down from the walkway, seeing the night guard on the ground, bleeding, and a masked man trying to take the keys from the guard’s belt.

Dave lifted his pistol, sighted, and fired two shots at the intruder, who fell, looked up at Dave, and fired his shotgun. Dave fell back, wounded, tumbled off the walkway, and landed on his stomach on the ground. Looking up, he saw the masked intruder heading for the back door. Dave fired again, hitting the man in the head and dropping him. Dave paused for several seconds, and then rushed to attend the fallen guard. Two other bodyguards rushed out, one checking the downed guard, who was still alive, and the other applying pressure to Dave’s shoulder wound. Another guard covered the intruder, who was dead.

Later that night, at the hospital, Dave was released. Mitch, the wounded guard, would recover from his chest wound. Dave’s would heal quickly. April led him to her car, to take him home. On the way, she grabbed him by the thigh, and purred, “Hey, hero, wanna guess what your reward’s gonna be?"