The Bodyguard

Story Info
Bodyguard provides more than a shoulder to lean on.
842 words
3.52
32.7k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am a popular vocalist, you are my bodyguard, and my bestfriend since childhood. I trust you with my life. I come offstage, it's the last show of the tour. You hustle me out to the limo amidst screaming fans. We greet the chauffeur as we get into the car. All windows are up. We have complete privacy. After a while, things that have been tearing me up inside lately comes to mind and I begin quietly crying. To hide my tears I turn towards the window, but I should have known better. You noticed almost instantly,

"Whats wrong?" you ask me, placing an arm around my shoulder. At that moment my drizzle became a downpour as hard sobs started shaking my shoulders.

"The stress is too much for me. I feel so alone. My schedule is so full that I can't even make room for the tiniest bit of romance. Meikal (pronounced Michael), I feel as though I'm in my own little world. That no one really cares about me as a person, but only as an artist." I say in between sniffles.

You've been waiting so long for this opportunity to show me how much you care about me. Gently kissing away my tears, you pull me close in a gentle hug. "Ssshhh, baby please don't cry," you say in your soothing baritone, kissing my forehead. And while nuzzling my neck, you say in my ear barely above a whisper, "I love you so much that it's all I can do to keep from falling apart at night, going crazy from not being able to touch you *a kiss* to hold you." You gently cup my face into your hands and start nibbling on my chin, my lips, kissing my mouth, our tongues are feelng each other's soft wetness. "You taste so sweet.," you say. All I can do is moan in reply as I feel your magic working it's way through my system, igniting my adrenaline...

You're kissing my neck, your hand is caressing my smooth thigh, slowly moving up to my silk panties. You move them to the side, giving you access to my hot ebony pussy. You insert one, two, mmmmm three fingers and begin sliding them in, out, and all about. You rub my clit in between two fingers. I feel for your beautiful black cock. You're hard as a rock now, you're so hot for me. I can't believe how fast my heart is pounding. Getting down on your knees, you pull at my panties, and turn me around. You bend me over while you pull these panties down, off... You're red hot starring at my lovely ass. You spread me, my knees on the seat. I moan as you grab my ass and caress my pussy with your tongue, plunging in and lapping my clit, feeling my wetness, grabbing my thighs and pushing your face deep into my ass. You can't take any more...

You pull me to the floor of the huge limo on all fours and slowly push your anaconda into my beautiful, wet, hot pussy. As you grind your hardon into my kitty I close my eyes, enjoying the sensation of your lips now dancing on my neck, my erect nipples. I continue to moan "mmmm baby please, don't stop," "awww yes," "you make me feel so beautiful." As you fuck me harder and harder you feel me pushing against you. I feel you driving your hard cock deeper into my wet pussy... feels so nice that you want it to last. You pull out, kiss me until my head starts spinning, and flip me over on my stomach and then, I can feel your hands caressing my ass, lubing it with the large amount of cum which has erupted from my now swollen mound. You gently slide your three fat dripping fingers deep into my ass making me moan loudly. My erotic words of encouragement turns you on. Makes your cock harder. With your other hand you stroke your cum soaked shaft. I feel your dick pressing against the tight rectum, probing for a slow entry. I hear a soft pop. Again I let out a loud moan of appreciation.

I can feel your pole moving slowly into my ass, stopping a few times until you are buried to the hilt. You stop, to make sure that I am ok. You begin seesawing in and out. Slowly. And then faster, deeper. Your balls slapping against my ass. I'm moaning, panting. You're growling, groaning. Faster. Fuck fuck fuck! Thrusting harder. Deeper. Burying oh so deep into my sore tunnel. "Oh have mercy" you scream as you continue to thrust. I can feel your cock stiffening. You're ready to cum. I'm meeting your every move. Your fuck tool glides deeper, quicker. Like lightening. You tell me to reach back and rub my clit while you fuck, in an out in an out for at least half an hour till we're cumming loudly, screaming bloody mary. Then we reach the motel.. there's more..