The Bodysuit Ch. 01

Story Info
After a night out, David is awakened.
892 words
3.79
14.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wake up.

It's Sunday morning. You aren't in bed. I'm sweaty, my boxers are bunched a little to the side, compressing my hard-on in a painful way. I reach down to set it free.

I remembered that we drank two bottles of wine and laughed for hours at the restaurant, then came home and attacked eachother.

Goddamn.

I remember the Hunger was in me, I was manhandling you like I couldn't get enough. You breathed hard as I pushed and pulled your sweater up over your head. Your hair was all frizzy afterward and we laughed before locking lips again.

Your tongue was like a hot snake in my mouth and mycock grew hard, ready, steady, aiming into your wet cunt.

I wanted to stuff it in. You wanted me to. You tore at my belt buckle as I ripped your flimsy skirt of your wide hips, tearing it in the process.

We hadn't cared.

We had breathed heavily, and I ate you up like the dessert I didn't order at the restaurant.

I fucking devoured you. I couldn't get enough. You smelled like lilacs and roses and roasted potatoes. And your skin. Soft, gentle, a gift from God.

You had moaned as I ran my rough hand down the small of your back into your ass crack and forcefully grabbed onto your butt cheek.

I love your ass. I want it all the time.

I kissed you on the mouth as your delicate hand snaked in between us and wrapped sluttily around my hard-on.

I throbbed in your grasp. I love being in your control.

Now in the bed I start to jack off my cock thinking of the night before. Hours before. Wine breath and dried cum on your thighs. I emptied my balls into your hot pussy. You wanted me to.

You really wanted me to.

I tried to last longer but you had bucked on me like a wild little pony, my rock hard cock planted deep up into your sopping wet pussy.

Goddamn I had wanted to last longer but you wouldn't let me.

"Just fucking cum!" You said, over and over until I had no choice. "Fill me up! Let go for once, David!"

Now in bed alone this morning I spit on my hand and focus my ministrations on the sensitive wet tip of my hard-on.

Oh yeah. That feels really good. Not as good as your pussy wrapped tightly around my entire length, but pretty good.

A brief thought of coffee wanders through my head as I lay on our bed jacking off underneath the bedsheets and then you walk in.

Holy shit. I've never seen you like this before.

You're wearing a blue knit bodysuit, one that has a bit of shorts and t-shirt, that hugs every curve of your body. Your voluptuousness.

You have thigh high stocking that leave only just a strip of thigh-flesh bare. I like that. A lot. My arousal heightens.

"Hey babe, why don't you come back to..."

"Shhhh..." You are quiet but forceful. Your eyes are dark and hungry. You have a slight smile, then you smirk at me. I must look dumb with lust, as I jerk my cock off underneath the covers.

"Keep jacking yourself off, I like that."

That bodysuit. It was something else. It was so soft.

You cocked your head.

"You want to touch it?" Coyly. A wink. You put a hand in between your thighs and bent over so that your cleavage captured my attention.

Jesus. What has gotten into you? I like it.

"Yes I do. Can I?"

You shake your head.

"Not right now. Now I think it is time for you to stop what you are doing. I'm in charge of that now. When you feel pleasure. When you cum. Not you."

"Okay. I guess that is fine."

"You guess that is fine?" You frown. Slightly, but for you that means a lot.

Your hand reaches out to wrap around my throat.

Okay, this is going too far.

"Hey! I didn't..."

"Quiet!" Your hand tightens around my throat. I can't breathe very well. I'm not sure I like this.

"You don't like this?" There is a lilt in your voice. You tighten your grip slightly.

I shake my head.

"Grab your cock. Pump it now!" You growl in my ear. I feel your hot breath and I obey you.

My hand finds my cock again, hard as a tire iron. The lack of oxygen is getting me hard. I read about this somewhere. Somebody died with a plastic bag on their heads.. You get an erection after you get hanged. Stuff like that.

In any case my cock is rock hard. I pump it. Pleasure fills my balls.

"Oh."

"That's right. Pump your cock for me." You let up on my throat. I swallow and obey.

With a swift motion you crawl on top of me, your breasts heaving within the thin pale confines of the bodysuit, your ample cleavage shoved in my face as you push my arms up and over my head.

"Stay put!"

You skootch down my bare thighs and wrap my cock in your hot wet mouth, your hair tickling my thighs, and I moan as I push my hips up off the bed and into your cock-hungry face.

Now I like this.