The Bondage Catering

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She mustered her courage and gave John a look of determination. Her lips tightened and her nose slightly flinched. Her eyes were locked on John, who was stoic, waiting for her to do something bold.

Emily stood and brushed her dress with her hands. Her fingers wrapped around the shoulder straps of her dress. She pushed the straps away and wiggled her body, allowing the dress to fall to the floor. She stood before John in her white bra & panties, with her pretty dress around her ankles.

"What are you doing?" he asked without emotion.

"I'm showing my dedication to the job."

"Maybe you've misunderstood me. I don't think this is the right path for you."

"You're not telling me to stop," she replied. "And I don't hear you complaining either."

John's eyes roamed her scantily clad body. She had an average build, slightly on the thin side. Small breasts and narrow hips. It was clear she rarely exercised since her muscle tone was faint.

"You're fairly attractive," he noted.

She kicked her dress away and took several steps forward until she stood directly in front John.

"Here's the deal," she said boldly. "The new deal. I"ll be your exclusive caterer. I'll also be your model whenever needed. You can make me cum if you want. If it feels really good, then I'll return the favor for free."

He raised an eyebrow. "You'll return the favor?"

"I"ll make you cum. Free of charge. I'm not a prostitute. Think of it as a gratuity from a grateful recipient."

"Sounds like an unusual business relationship."

"We've already crossed the line anyway" she said.

"I'll have to consider it."

Emily reached down and grabbed John's wrist, bringing his hand to her panties. He touched the outside of her panties and rubbed between her legs.

"Think fast," she said. "Or else I'll retract the offer."

He gave a half-hearted smile. "The new bold Emily. I like it."

"So do I."

John pressed his fingers harder against Emily's panties. She moaned from the hot touch. She moaned even more when John slid his hand inside of her panties, touching her bare pussy. She was aroused, and there was no doubt about it.

"You're wet," he noted, looking up at her.

"I know."

"Take off your bra. Let me see you."

Emily reached back to unclasp her bra, tossing it to the couch. Her small perky breasts were freed. Her nipples were pink and small. They quickly hardened from the cool air and blatant sexual arousal. She resisted the urge to cover her breasts with her hands because she had always felt insecure about her chest. But she tried to be brave and she pushed her chest forward.

"Do you like them?" she asked.

"I love every woman's breasts. Each are unique and special in their own way. Yours are no exception. They're lovely."

"Thank you sir."

"Sir?" he asked rhetorically. "You know what I like."

"And what do you like?" she asked timidly.

"Ownership."

"Oh..."

John used both hands to yank Emily's panties to the floor, leaving the girl completely naked, from head to toe.

He stood up and took Emily by the hand.

"Follow me," he said. "There's something I'd like to show you."

He led Emily down the hall while holding her hand in a romantic way. Emily was nervous, but followed his lead. She knew they were headed towards the bondage room. The thought made her excited and nervous.

The door was unlocked and John opened it. He turned the lights on and they entered. The air was cold, which made Emily's nipples even harder. Her eyes looked around and she wondered what John had planned.

"You have a new set of responsibilities," John said. "I expect complete obedience. I expect you naked at all times. Understood?"

"Yes. I understand."

"Bend over the table," he said. "On your stomach. I'm going to tie you. I want to make you cum again."

"Yes sir."

Emily looked at the intimidating table. It was a different table than before. But it looked equally as uncomfortable and painful. The wood looked old, and so did the metal frame. There was no use in complaining. She did what she was told and laid her naked breasts and stomach onto the wooden table. It was more uncomfortable than she expected. The wood was cold, and it stung her sensitive little nipples.

Her eyes looked at the floor. She heard John walking around the room before approaching her.

"I'm going to tie you," he said. "Relax your arms and legs. This is a simple process if you are calm."

"Okay."

"Are you sure you want this?"

"Yes," she replied.

"Why?"

"Because I want to cum again."

Emily didn't get a reply back. Instead, she felt John tying each of her ankles to the cold metal frame of the table. It was uncomfortable and scary. Each knot was tight. The rope was thick, which hurt her skin.

The same process was done to her wrists. Each wrist was tied to the metal frame in the same manner. When it was finished, her ankles & wrists were bound to the table. She was face down with her bare stomach and breasts pressed tightly on the wooden surface. It was a scary feeling knowing that she had given John absolute power over her body. She was completely and utterly helpless.

Something tapped against her bare bottom. It felt hard, yet smooth. She wasn't sure what it was. Then she felt John's fingers brush against her bottom.

"Do you mind if I touch you like this?" he asked, knowing the answer.

"No."

"Good. I like your skin. You're very tender.."

John's hand roamed her bottom, feeling every curve. He massaged each of her butt cheeks with his strong hands.

Then she felt something hard touch her bottom again. It had a smooth curved surface.

"What is that?" she asked.

"It's a vibrator. Have you ever used one before?"

"No."

"Would you like to feel it?"

"I'm open to it."

"Good girl."

A buzzing sound suddenly rang in the room and it sent a shiver down Emily's spine. Her eyes remained on the floor as she listened to the buzzing. Her body violently twitched the moment the buzzing touched the tip of her clitoris. It was painful, in a bad way, and in a good way. She tried to fight it, struggling against the ropes, which was useless.

The buzzing sound stopped.

"Shall we end this?" he asked.

"No. Please don't. I'll stop moving."

"Control yourself Emily."

The buzzing sound returned as the vibrator was activated again. It touched her clit, and Emily did her best to remain still. She fought the urges to struggle while she accepted the vibrating feeling against her most sensitive area. It made her toes curl violently. Her teeth gritted as her jaw clenched. Her fists clenched tight. Having her clitoris tortured with a vibrator was the last thing she had expected.

It buzzed and buzzed. The tip of the vibrator was held against her clit until she thought it was going to explode. Just before she was about to scream in agony, John moved the vibrator and pushed it inside of her pussy. It was a surreal feeling. It had been a while since she had been penetrated with anything besides her fingers.

The vibration inside of her pussy was a mixture of pain and pleasure. John skillfully pushed and pulled the sex toy. Emily did her best not to scream.

"Are you enjoying this?" he asked teasingly.

Emily panted. "I...I...uh..."

"Yes or no?"

"Yes! God, yes."

John pushed the device even further inside of Emily's pussy, making her gasp more. She was nearly breathless when it entered her body all the way. Her arms and legs tugged the ropes, but to no avail. She was trapped with the powerful vibrator inside of her wet vagina.

"Are you close?" he asked.

She struggled for the words. "Yes...almost..."

"Cum for me, my darling."

The vibrator was pushed and pulled inside Emily's pussy without mercy. She tried to relax her body, which always made it easier for her to orgasm. She tried her best to relax her vaginal muscles from the stretching, allowing John to have his way.

An orgasm was impending from the vibrator. It was a different orgasm than anything she had ever felt before. Being tied & bound while a vibrating object was thrusting inside of her pussy was a potent combination.

Emily's toes arched tighter and her fists clenched harder. Every muscle in her body contracted. Her panting and moaning became harder.

"Oh my god...Oh my god...Oh my god..."

Suddenly, the device was switched into a higher gear, and the vibrations became much stronger. Emily screamed from the powerful vibration being pushed & pulled in her pussy. She cried. Then she sobbed uncontrollably when she climaxed. A rush of fluids gushed from inside of her pussy, making a mess on the table and leaving a puddle on the hard floor.

More thrusts came from the power vibrator until the fluids stopped. John removed the vibrator from Emily's pussy, which made a loud buzzing noise. Then he turned it off.

When the vaginal assault was finally over, Emily's pussy was a dripping hot mess. Her wetness was like a small orgasmic river. Her pussy was shining from her vaginal fluids. The table was wet. And the fluids were dripping down onto the floor like a leaking faucet.

Emily was barely conscious as she slowly regained her composure. It was by far the best orgasm she had ever experienced in her life. She heard John's footsteps approaching her head. John bent down and kissed her hair.

She wondered why John hadn't untied her yet.

"Are...we...done..." she managed to speak.

"Not yet. Do you remember your promise?"

"Which one?" she groaned.

"You said that if I made you cum, then you'll return the favor. So, how does your orgasm feel?"

"Un...freaking...believable," she slurred.

John smiled at her. "Good girl. Now, do you feel like returning the favor?"

"Yes sir. Are you going to untie me?"

"I like you in this position."

Emily heard the sound of John's pants being unzipped. She knew exactly what John wanted. He was still standing next to her face, which meant that he wasn't interested in fucking her, at least not on that particular day.

She looked upwards when John came closer to her face. She saw his hard cock pointed directly at her lips. It was obvious what he wanted.

With a lustful heart, Emily opened her mouth while John took another step forward, entering between her lips. There was no feeling out process, and there was no time to adjust. John merely pushed his hips forward so Emily could suck the way a good submissive should.

"My god. You have lips like an angel," he said, impressed by what his cock was feeling.

Oral sex was never Emily's thing. She was never very good at it, and it was never her preference to do. But with John, she was eager to please. Especially with the powerful orgasmic feeling still flowing through her body. Her lack of skills wasn't an issue since her body was still bound to the table. John did all the work, gently thrusting his hips back & forth. All he needed was a warm mouth to fuck. The only thing Emily had to do was keep her lips wrapped tightly around John's hard shaft and suck.

"Fuck, I'm going to cum," John grunted. "And you're going to swallow."

His sense of command was arousing to Emily, for a reason she couldn't understand. She felt John's hands rubbing through her hair while she sucked. She felt his cock become even stiffer inside of her mouth. She tried her best to use her tongue on his shaft, which she had always been told felt nice. The cock went deeper inside of her mouth, which made her fearful of gagging. Her gag reflex was terrible. But John knew how much Emily was capable to taking, so he never pushed too far. It was the sign of a pro, she thought to herself.

She watched as John stroked himself, while the tip of his erection was still inside of her mouth. She kept her lips tightly sealed around him. John grunted as he stroked furiously.

Seconds later, her tongue was coated with John's cum. Spurt after spurt. It had a distinct taste. She swallowed to prevent her mouth from overflowing. Seconds later, the cum stopped and Emily had swallowed everything.

"My god," John said, pulling his cock out of her mouth. "That was wonderful. Where did you learn to suck like that?"

He hunched over for a moment, before standing up to zip his pants. Then he reached down to untie Emily.

When she was freed, she caressed her own wrists & ankles, which had dark red marks on them. It quickly sunk in that she was still completely naked, and that she didn't care anymore. She liked being naked in front of John.

"I really enjoyed the whole experience," she noted confidently.

John touched her neck and gave her a kiss on the forehead, then more on the cheeks. Finally, he planted several kisses on her hair.

"So did I. Our partnership is going to work very well. Think of all the possibilities we can share together."

"I know."

"You're like a butterfly, growing before my very eyes," he said.

"It's all because of you," she smiled. "Now if you'll excuse me, I made something very special for lunch. You'll love it. I'm sure you've worked up an appetite, so I better go prepare it now."

Emily got up and walked naked to the door. There was a confidence in her walk. She loved being naked. It was fun. The fluids dripped down her legs. The taste of cum was still in her mouth.

Then, she stopped when she reached the doorway, and she turned around to face John, proud of her naked body. She told him not to worry about the mess, that she would clean it later. It was part of her newfound duties.

The End

Your votes & comments are appreciated.