The Bonding Chronicles Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andrew was exhilarated to know that she was not freaking out about his erection, but horrified that he had forgotten to wear his blue contacts. He learned a long time ago that the unique color of his eyes made people uneasy, so he forced his parents to get him contacts. Now, his contacts were such a part of his life that most of the time he didn't even realize he was wearing them. He internally kicked himself for taking them off when this stupid panic attack started back at his house.

"Ohh these? They're nothing." Andrew was proud of himself. He had technically told the truth and it sounded almost like what he had wanted to say so he considered that as a double win.

She said, "Well, if you ever want to share where I can get some, I have always wanted to have bright colorful eyes like that."

Andrew looked away from her shyly and nodded. He wondered if she would want eyes like his if she saw how people reacted to them.

"Ohh, my name is Sara. You must be the Williams kid?" Her question interrupted his train of thought.

"Yeah, Andrew Williams," he said, admiring her spiky hair. Dark and light strands of short red hair shot up from her head like a still frame explosion.

Sara studied Andrew's face and decided she should just ask before she made another assumption that might embarrass her further. "OK, Andrew, I need to ask. How old are you?" For the first time the smile waned while she eagerly waited for the answer.

"Umm, I turned 18 last month, but, well, don't feel bad about all that, you know, kid stuff," he said, taking a breath before finishing. "I kinda get that a lot."

"Well, Andrew, I guess I'll see you at school next week. We'll probably be in a lot of the same classes."

With that, Sara started skipping back towards the fallen tree. Andrew smiled as he watched Sara nimbly jump up on the log, pleasantly surprised by the strange and unexpected encounter. As he stepped towards the trail leading home, his foot slipped on some loose moss sending him crashing to the ground with a loud and hard thud.

Andrew landed with the grace of a toddler, lacking the dexterity to turn his body and the strength to soften his fall. His head rang after bouncing off a mossy rock, and by the time Andrew opened his eyes he could hazily see Sara looking down at him, kneeling by his side. She brushed his hair out of his eyes and when her hand touched his forehead they both felt a strong static shock.

Sara's eyes dilated completely as she ran her hand gently across his cheek. She helped Andrew to his feet where they both shook their heads, falling back a step as they regained their bearings. Looking at each other awkwardly for a moment, Sara brushed a leaf from his shoulder and said "OK, well, good luck."

Andrew blushed. "Thanks, I think I am going to need it." He wiped large clumps of moss from his knee and elbow.

They both laughed and for the first time Andrew didn't feel awkward or strange in front of this cute and direct young woman. For a moment it seemed to Andrew as if she wanted to say or do something before she blushed and ran back to the fallen tree with a grace that startled him. Jumping atop the fallen tree she called back, "Good luck next week!" before dropping and quickly disappearing into the woods.

During the walk back to the house Andrew reflected on this uncharacteristic encounter. He was disturbed by the lustful thoughts that still lingered with him. Still hard, he grabbed himself over his jeans as he twisted in an attempt to ease some of the tension that still haunted him. He was surprised to feel a wet spot where the head of his dick had previously been. Shocked, Andrew had always considered himself asexual.

The lust that defined his gender had never seemed to apply to Andrew. The only erections he ever got were in the morning, and they always receded on their own within minutes. He never even had wet dreams which surprised Andrew once he learned that it was a biological function like morning wood. Since learning that, he had stopped worrying about his non-existent libido. That was until now. Andrew struggled to understand how this young woman somehow managed to stir these dormant feelings within him.

***** Dream Girl *****

The Williams were busy during the week leading up to school starting. They installed a new breaker box, and removed drywall everywhere they would need to run cables. The house was almost entirely wired leaving Dave and Michelle a week until they would need to report for duty. They wanted to finish this project before their deployment started so that Andrew would not have to live without power for a couple of months. The entire family worked tirelessly, and the long hard days were taking their toll. By evening, everyone would collapse in bed exhausted but with a satisfaction that only hard labor could bring.

For Dave and Michelle that was the end of the day; they would quickly fall into a deep and restful sleep. Andrew on the other hand had the same dream every night ever since he had met Sara.

He was laying on a bed of moss next to the pond where he met Sara. The glade was shrouded in the darkness of a moonless night, and the air was cool. An autumn breeze made Andrew aware that he was completely naked. Forest noises mixed with the smells of earthy moss and faint wildflowers causing Andrew to think of Sara's breasts.

Growing hard, pre-cum oozed from the tip of his dick in a thick stream. As he reached down to touch himself he was startled to feel someone else's hand gently grasping him first. He looked down and was shocked to see the silhouette of a female figure as she lifted his cock from his abdomen, leaving a small pool of his lubricant behind.

Before he could speak the figure raised his cock to her lips and licked the precum from his tip, sending shivers down his spine. Andrew almost lost himself in the ecstasy of that moment, overwhelmed by the intensity of pleasure caused by the simple act. Looking down all he saw was the dark female figure who was entranced by the sight of his dick lightly pulsing another gush of precum through the tip. It was in that moment that Andrew realized his dick was at least eight inches long and thicker than he expected.

The female figure began to stroke his long shaft and Andrew watched in amazement as her thin fingers slid seductively up and down his length. Her hand glistened with a mixture of saliva and precum as she continued to lap at the tip of his cock. The pleasure of the soft tongue strokes were driven through Andrew's body by the subtle, erotic sounds of her satisfied moans. She obviously savored his flavor as it slowly drove her lapping into a fevered and greedy frenzy.

Andrew reached out and ran his fingers along her face. He could feel how pristine and perfect her skin was but all defining features remained shrouded in darkness. Her skin was warm and he could feel the muscles of her jaw flex and relax as she feasted on his fluids. As he reached into her soft short hair she suddenly stopped and looked up. Their eyes locked and Andrew was forced to hold his breath at the beauty he saw.

Large orange cat irises stared back at him, and while Andrew knew he should be terrified, he was not. The eyes evoked a powerful lust within him, driven by adoration, his desire for this woman flooded his conscious mind. He felt an overwhelming need that he had never known and could not describe.

Her feline eyes burned with an intense desire to be pleased by him which made his cock as hard as iron. She watched him with a playful defiance as her tongue lapped teasingly at the swollen head of his eager cock. Her gaze remained steady as she continued to gently tease the head of his dick, her eyes shining with a happy challenge to him. His cock ached in need, reflecting the need he saw in those bright amber orbs that promised so much joy, but refused to deliver.

Grasping her hair he heard a quiet and oddly feminine purr that intensified as he pulled her down his shaft. He felt her smile as her lips stretched around the girth of his angry cock. The pleasure he had been pining for radiated over him as she took inch after inch of his needful desire. When his cock hit the back of her throat it jerked, sending a large surge of pre-cum that filled her mouth. She swallowed it greedily around his dick while he pulled her head back up his length, until only the head of his cock remained within her mouth.

Her eyes dilated with pure erotic satisfaction as his cum reached her stomach and Andrew could feel her body tremble as she began to orgasm. Her stuttering moans melded with her ongoing purr as Andrew again guided her down and then up his sensitive cock. She planted both hands on the ground to support her body as she luxuriated in wave after wave of multiple tremendous and overlapping orgasms.

With each climax she experienced Andrew was driven by primal need to pleasure himself. As her body trembled and shook in ecstatic release he was able to guide her up his shaft before driving himself deeper into her throat as he pulled her down. The young woman joyfully allowed herself to be driven over his cock, each extra inch that entered her body building the intensity of her ongoing orgasms.

Despite the intensity of her climax she never stopped sucking and licking every inch that entered her willing young body. Every bit of him that was buried in this mysterious and magical young woman burned with pleasure and Andrew felt his body shiver with need as he felt his release stalk him like a wild animal prepared to attack.

The glade filled with an erotic chorus of moans and wet lurid slurping as both lovers used each other for their own needs. Her eyes began to focus again as her final orgasm faded. Andrew could see determination within her steely gaze as she drove herself down, eagerly burying the last inches of cock deep into her throat. He desperately released her hair and his hands dug deep furrows through the wet moss at his sides searching for purchase as his muscles tensed and his body convulsed.

Profound pleasure coursed through Andrew's body as he felt himself taken closer and closer to an earth shattering orgasm. The glade faded into a blurred dark green mosaic surrounding the only thing Andrew saw clearly, two bright amber eyes that seemed to look deep within his soul and fueled his supernatural needs. Within those eyes he could see a past of loneliness, a future of promise and a present of satisfied desire.

He knew that those wonderful, mysterious eyes sensed and measured his every passion. This glorious woman used that connection to drive him skillfully to the very edge of his release but never let him crest into sweet oblivion. The vibrations of her purr titillated his every nerve but still she kept him riding that razor's edge. His entire body ached with need and the only thing that prevented him from grabbing her hair and taking his pleasure was the commanding and sensual look in those bright cat eyes.

He realized that he was her plaything and she would only allow him his satisfaction once she had her fun. Andrew lost count of how many times she had buried him into her throat, and how many times he had reached the very edge of release to find that his pleasure had reached limits he never thought possible. Each near orgasm caused him to tense and jerk, his nerves burning and his balls aching, yearning for release.

Again his pleasure compounded atop itself as another orgasm was just barely missed. Cum leaked from his dick in a slow but steady trickle. Andrew could feel his passion and lust as if it was a great river being held back by a mighty dam. He almost had a sense of it, as if it were some force building within him, driving him towards magnificent or terrible things. The moonlight cascaded through the trees and Andrew finally got a glimpse of his mysterious lover.

Sara's hair was damp with sweat but remained spiky, wild and red. Her features seemed more angular. Short red and black hairs flowed from her temples and climbed up her elongated ears where they ended in sharp points of thin skin. Her previously brown eyes were now larger with cat irises, and intensely amber. Her face was a mask of barely contained pleasure and desire while her eyes were calculating and astute. Andrew was overcome with a sense of correctness, knowing that she belonged to him, and he to her. He knew that in this moment she wanted nothing more than to make him feel as much pleasure as she could possibly give him, but that she would only deliver it on her terms.

With a tender smile he reached down and gently ran his hand along her pristine cheek. She closed her eyes and pressed her face into his hand, sliding his cock further into her throat while rubbing her face down his hand until it rested at her temple right where those tiny red and black hairs started. Her purring intensified as she increased the pressure against his hand and wiggled her head slightly until he began to rub her temple firmly. The movement of her head and the intense purring combined to drive Andrew to the very edge of release.

Opening her eyes, Sara looked up at Andrew. The only emotion in her eyes was pure, unadulterated devotion which she could see reflected in his violet gaze. In that moment she wanted nothing more than to deliver upon the promises she had skillfully made with her hand and mouth. The needful desire burning within Andrew's eyes and the affectionate warmth of his attentive rubbing made her want to feel him cum inside of her.

As his impending orgasm began to fade she withdrew most of his cock from her throat. Running her hands softly over his inner thighs, his dick jumped and his balls tightened. She gently ran her hands up his abdomen, feeling firm strong muscles as her fingers traced slippery lines across his sweat-coated eight pack on their way to his chest.

As she again sheathed him into her throat, every inch that she descended drove her hands further up his chest. His body jerked and tensed as every inch of her descent sent powerful jolts of pleasure through his sensitive cock. Once she had him fully encased inside her throat she firmly squeezed both of his nipples and Andrew exploded with a loud, primal scream.

Torrents of cum flooded almost directly into Sara's eager stomach. Every gush of cum sent wave after wave of pleasure through every corner of Andrew and Sara. The two lovers felt as one as they shared the intense mind-altering crash of Andrew's epic orgasm. His eyes closed as his fingers dug deeply into the solid earth at his sides.

Sara fought to keep him encased within her throat as she struggled against the spasming muscles of her body. Her pussy tensed, quivered and ached, sending copious amounts of juices pouring down her thighs. Her brain was conflicted with satisfaction but also an overwhelming need to be filled.

For countless seconds Andrew was consumed in a world of pure pleasure. As the last drops of cum were sent into Sara's eager and waiting mouth Andrew suddenly and violently woke up.

He bolted up, resting himself against the headboard, and thought he could still hear the last of Sara's needful moans lingering in the air. Looking around he could see that his bedroom was empty, the only sign of disturbance was a thick and still warm layer of cum that matted his sheets to his abdomen. His balls ached slightly, and by pulling back the sheets he could see his five inch dick was deflated and exhausted, resting in a pool of his own cum.

***** New Beginnings *****

Andrew sat anxiously in the backseat of the car. Michelle stole glances back sensing his nervousness and wanting to try and comfort him, but knowing that there was nothing she could say. Dave drove with stoic determination, his eyes scanning as he kept himself aware of everything going on around him. The mood was serious, almost dour. Normally Andrew would drive himself to school but with this deployment his parents wouldn't be on base for another week and they needed the car to work on renovations during the day. So for the first time they were experiencing the nervous anxiety that he always felt on the first day of school.

They found the school tucked back in the woods just off the highway. A moderate sized building loomed before them where he would attend his classes and eat lunch. A large gymnasium rested behind the main building with the sports field directly beside it. It was a lot smaller than the last high school Andrew had attended.

When the car stopped they could see numerous kids and teachers through the many windows of the building. The hallway was full of busy students who were loading up their lockers, finding their friends and preparing for a fresh school year.

The building was alive with a sense of excitement; they could almost hear the conversations and jokes. Even the teachers seemed eager and moved about their rooms with renewed purpose, placing books on desks and writing on whiteboards. The scene of life before them stood in stark contrast to the somber mood in the car as Andrew looked down at the slip of paper with his locker and class assignments on it. He fidgeted with the paper for a second, having memorized it days ago, but feeling the need to hold onto something. He tucked the folded paper into his pocket as he leaned forward and squeezed his mother's shoulder, finding the act comforting.

Andrew moved towards the car door. "Thanks for getting me here safely. I will see you around two."

His father called back, "Don't forget, Andrew, if you need to, call our cell, and we will come get you as soon as we can." Dave's face was serious and commanding, but Andrew could see a hint of worry in his father's eyes.

"Thanks, Dad, but I think I should be OK." With that, Andrew swung the door closed and walked towards the school. His rucksack hung loosely off his shoulder.

Andrew reached the large main doors to the school with the sounds of his parents car pulling away behind him. With a deep breath he pulled the door open and walked inside. The hallway was filled with students, and the air was rich with noise. Laughter and intense conversation reached him from every angle as he started finding his way to his locker. As he looked around he could easily spot the usual groups; jocks jumped out at him immediately with their commanding presence standing in the center of the hallway. The cheerleaders hovered near the jocks, sounds of whispers and tittering laughter swirling around the young and beautiful women. Small pockets of geeks and outcasts were scattered throughout the rest of the hall.

Everyone seemed happy. Only a few younger students showed any sign of nervousness. He guessed they were freshmen, and while they seemed to know each other, they were obviously intimidated by the upperclassmen. He eventually found his locker and opened it with ease. He looked down and then jumped up to view the upper shelf, satisfied that the locker was indeed empty.

As he closed his locker a young student tapped him on the shoulder. "Umm, do you have Mrs. Applebaum for English 101?" The kid looked around nervously. "I just moved here and could really use a friend."

Andrew smiled. The kid was about his height, maybe a little bit bigger. He looked absolutely terrified. As nervous as Andrew was, he couldn't help but chuckle at the situation. "No, I am in English 401, but..." He trailed off as he looked around the hallway. A shocked look spread across the kid's face as Andrew turned back. Andrew pointed towards a small group of boys huddled near the water fountain. "You see that group over there? I bet they would be happy to help you out."

The boy squinted towards the group and then smiled. With a "Thanks," the kid scurried through the hallway, nimbly darting between people until he reached the group of boys. After a brief introduction the boys started talking and laughing, quickly welcoming the newest member of their little group. Andrew remembered fondly how much easier it was when he was younger, how much faster you were either accepted, or rejected.