The Bonding Chronicles Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Andrew's parents looked between the two of them, Sara suddenly straightened up and beamed happily as she said, "Ohhh, I get it."

Michelle smiled at the young woman, while Dave's suspicious expression finally lightened. They all looked at Andrew who's eyes darted between them with concern at still not understanding. Sara cupped the side of his face affectionately and said, "Awww, you're soo cute when you're confused. They're worried about how quickly we became so close." As Andrew's eyes widened in understanding Sara turned back toward his parents.

Michelle and Dave were pleased that their worries were finally understood, but were further concerned at how naturally Sara managed to comfort and help Andrew understand. Most unsettling was the fact that Sara even had to tell Andrew in the first place. Normally, the probing questions they asked would have been enough for Andrew to piece things together on his own.

Andrew was disturbed by what they were saying. He knew that something strange was happening between Sara and him but he failed to notice the most obvious thing. Now that he was aware of his intense and intimate connection with Sara he knew that whatever force had brought Sara to him earlier that day had already bonded them irrevocably together. As Andrew realized that a life without Sara in it was no longer possible he struggled to think of a way to explain this to his parents without sounding completely insane.

Andrew's parents watched the young couple as the moments passed by. With each second their frustration built until Dave cracked and nearly yelled, "So?"

Sara looked at Andrew and saw his unfaltering affection for her mixed with uncertainty at how to respond. She turned and smiled disarmingly at Andrew's parents before speaking as if she was talking with old friends.

"So?" She shrugged as she continued, "Andrew is pretty awesome!"

Andrew blushed as he bumped her playfully with his shoulder, "Well, dang. You're pretty fantastic too."

Michelle failed to hide her smile as she interrupted them. "Seriously you two, focus. This all seems to be moving a bit too fast."

The young couple looked at each other slightly confused before Sara said, "Well, isn't that kind of what young love is all about? I may be new to love, but I know poetry.

"Clasp me close in your warm young arms, While the pale stars shine above, And we'll live our whole young lives away In the joys of a living love."

Michelle and Dave were both stunned by this quotation. Not by its author, but by its speaker. The hidden depths of Sara's knowledge and passion were ever so briefly laid to bare. The powerful poignancy it presented was surprising as she again smiled at them disarmingly.

"Andrew, we know Sara is your first girlfriend." He grinned self deprecatingly as he acknowledged the truth of his mother's statement. "Sara, how many relationships have you been in?" Michelle asked, afraid of the answer.

Looking at her hands, Sara blushed as she swallowed shyly. "Including Andrew? One."

Andrew took Sara's hand and squeezed it comfortingly, while his parents looked at her with genuine surprise. The graceful ease with which Sara interacted with Andrew seemed to be the product of previous experience. Contemplating the idea that Andrew and Sara were both so inexperienced with relationships, especially one as intense as what they were witnessing, was frightening to both of the parents.

A history of failed and broken relationships washed over each parent. Memories of heartbreak and sorrow revisited them as they each thought back to their first loves. The joys of that first fleeting love that burned so bright, so intensely that it just could not be sustained. Eventually the flame flickered and died, leaving a deep and consuming void that demanded such a personal price from each of them.

Looking at the young star-crossed lovers, Dave and Michelle feared what toll the death of this relationship would take on their son. Despite having only just met Sara they feared for her as well. Their first loves had been such fleeting and frivolous things, a crush that for a brief moment was given life. The intense and meaningful relationship that they saw before them made their first loves seem so triflingly insignificant by comparison. When they combined that with the all consuming love that they could see in the young couple's eyes they couldn't help but be reminded of their first loves.

"You two are absolutely adorable together, honestly." Michelle started gently. "But we are concerned about the intensity of your relationship. Especially considering that today is really the first day you two have had any kind of meaningful time together."

Andrew considered his mom's kind words, and knew she meant well. "You know I would never hurt Sara."

Wincing slightly at the acknowledgement of what she was saying, Michelle responded, "I know you would never mean to, Andrew. But love, young love especially, has a way of hurting everyone involved."

"Andrew would never hurt me!" Sara spoke with a potent and confident fervor that removed any doubt about how she felt.

Dave turned his attention on Sara and stated plainly, "You're right, he wouldn't. That's honestly not our concern. What if you hurt him? Can you prove that you won't?" In his concern for his son's well being, Dave's words carried a powerful accusation that he did not intend.

Andrew could feel Sara tense slightly as she tried to think of a response. He could tell that she wanted desperately to ease his parents concerns. She even started to talk a couple of times before trailing off after only one or two words. Andrew grew more angry as he sensed her growing feelings of helplessness until eventually she looked at him pleadingly.

An overwhelming desire to protect Sara washed over him, and he stood glowering at his father intensely. Andrew stated in a firm and calm voice, "She can't, and you know she can't. No more than you can prove that you won't hurt mom, or me. We know you never would, but you can't prove it."

Andrew fumed as he looked between his parents. Dave and Michelle watched him in mute surprise, "I know that Sara would never hurt me, but so what if she did?"

He paused as his temper rose. Sara rubbed his arm, silently assuring him that she would never hurt him.

"I am not a child and my life, more than most, has prepared me for things like that."

Once again he looked between his parents, whose expressions were growing more introspective.

"Let's see, today I made a mortal enemy, fainted twice, won the respect of an ex-military hard ass, and outsmarted a Dr. After all of that, the most bizarre part of my day ends up being that I have to justify my relationship to my parents? Yeah, that makes sense."

As guilt for his last statement started settling in, Andrew said calmly, "I know you worry, and you want to protect me. I appreciate that."

Stopping to look between his parents a realization came to Andrew, "Listen, you want proof? Give us the chance to provide the same proof you give each other every day. Give us the chance to be there for each other tomorrow, and the day after that, and so on. That is the only proof we have to give."

Reaching down he took Sara's hand before saying to his parents, "Now, if you don't mind, I am going to go for a walk with my girlfriend while we all settle down a little."

As the young couple left the house, Sara called back, "Dinner really was wonderful and you both seem great." Her voice was both genuine and sincere, portraying no sense of the tense scene that still lingered in the now quiet room.

***** Exploration *****

As the cool night air washed over Andrew he released Sara's hand and began to walk down the driveway. Adrenalin pushed him forward as his temper slowly settled. Reflecting on the previous confrontation he knew that he meant everything that he said. He could never explain to his parents the depths of his devotion for Sara. A devotion that was now a fundamental part of who he was. It seemed to bind them together in a profound and purposeful way. As the weight of these realizations began to settle on Andrew a warm flutter stirred from deep within himself.

Andrew's skin tingled as his arousal began to peak and his dick hardened within his shorts. Turning, Sara embraced him needfully. Leaning down she kissed him deeply and passionately. Andrew had never kissed a woman, and as they awkwardly kissed, Sara slowed down before pulling away from him. Her eyes were heavily hooded with arousal as she bit her lower lip. Taking his hand, she began to jog through the field towards the woods. Andrew failed to notice the ease with which they ran through the tall grass, quickly finding their way to an untamed section of the forest.

Sara skillfully navigated through the undergrowth, avoiding numerous fallen trees with ease. While Andrew had extreme difficulty seeing in the dark, every step seemed natural for Sara. He fell into her rhythm and was amazed to find that he was dodging trees, skirting bushes and avoiding rocks before he could even see, them thanks to her amazing guidance. A sweet yet musky scent that he did not remember from the last time he was in the forest teased his senses. Stirring a longing within him that he did not fully recognize.

Stepping into an open area of the forest Sara began taking off her shirt and kicking off her shoes in a frenzy. As her shirt fluttered to the ground where she randomly threw it she began to pull Andrew's shirt over his head frantically. The sweet and musky smell intensified as his shirt fell to the ground. Within moments they were kissing in awkward desperation while the rest of their clothes were discarded randomly around them.

She pulled Andrew onto a bed of thick moss and soft grass, surprised by how light he was. As she reached down and touched his dick she was immediately shocked by how warm and hard he felt. Before she could grasp him Andrew moved himself out of reach.

Pulling away from her, Andrew's voice was shrouded in barely controlled need as he said, "You first." Lust dripped from his words as he paused briefly to breath deep that arousing smell. He then finished, "I want to properly thank you for saving me today."

Andrew rested on his left arm beside her as his right hand slide up her abdomen and they again kissed slowly. Finally able to sense each other's movements their kissing became more passionate as their fervor built with their new found synchronicity. She caressed his face as his hand began exploring her young body. She marveled at the intoxicating feeling of having someone else touch her sensitive skin for the first time.

Andrew looked down and admired her amazingly athletic physique, feminine yet oddly powerful, with well defined muscles barely concealed beneath her soft and supple skin. He licked his lips as his eyes feasted on her perfect tear drop shaped breasts. Her nipples hardened slightly as she savored the sensation of his hand, a feeling made more intense by the lust she could see on his face. Andrew looked down her body to her pubic mound, where he found short dark red hair glistening seductively in the moonlight as Sara shifted her hips with erotic desire.

They settled into a slow and sensual pace, as Andrew's hand reached her breast. He enjoyed the sensation of her nipple hardening under his touch. Her hips gyrated gently beside him to the music of her soft moans. Pulling away from him momentarily, she blushed as she looked him in the eyes. "I can't wait." Controlled desperation echoed behind her soft sensual words.

They kissed as she took his hand and guided him down her abdomen, slowly but with purpose. The strength of her hand was undeniable as she took him where she wanted. He was amazed at how toned her body was, feeling firm and strong muscles flexing just under the surface.

His hand was guided over her soft short pubic hair, pre-cum dripped from his dick as his hand felt the fine moist curls beneath his fingers. Only through strength of will was Andrew able to focus on her needs as she placed his hand over her sex. She returned her hand to his face and began kissing him with eager anticipation.

A small moan rattled in her throat as Andrew gently rubbed her soft lower lips. As he explored her sex carefully he was shocked by how wet she was. Her juices were thick, impossibly slippery, and delightfully warm. He was reminded of running his finger through warm pie filling, and the urge to lick his finger caused his cock to pulse with intensifying desire.

Andrew had seen pictures of naked women, they always seemed to have thin vaginal lips that formed a cute little slit. He was amazed to find his fingers sliding over thickly swollen and radiantly hot lips. Sara's hand left his face and slid under his hand at her sex.

As their faces parted she looked deeply into his eyes. He was fascinated as he felt her hand doing something, but he could not figure out what. Her hand worked briefly as her face washed over with a surge of intensifying lust. Biting her lower lip, she placed her hand on top of his and pressed down. Sara moaned loudly as his hand made contact with her again.

He could feel many folds and textures that all seemed amazing and foreign to him. She was completely open and he was fascinated by her mysteries. She focused, as best as she could, on guiding his fingers. As she slowly introduced him to her trembling pussy she never stopped looking into his eyes. The intense joy she saw on his face as his brain quickly memorized every fold and contour of her femininity aroused her further.

He watched as her desire grew while she guided his fingers between the soft folds around her pulsing opening. Her hand momentarily lifted allowing him to explore her unfettered. Andrew luxuriated in the freedom as he took a sensual tour of her secret pleasures. He was mesmerized by the complexity of Sara's feminine bloom, taking great joy in causing her to gasp as he found hidden ways to bring her pleasure or increase her arousal. He resolved himself to learn all of her secrets, knowing that he wanted to master the art of making his woman cum.

Andrew was amazed at Sara's intense reaction as he touched something hard at the top of her pussy, just below where all of her folds met. Sara took a sharp breath as he touched her clit. Lowering her hand she guided his fingers gently over the hard little nub, easing his pressure. She licked her lips as she showed him how she liked to massage herself.

Sara moaned deeply as she set his pace on her most sensitive secret joy, before saying, "That feels amazing Andrew," in a soft and sensual voice.

Her hips slowly started to gyrate into the rhythm that she had set. Andrew marveled at how beautiful she was as she moaned and responded to his touch. Her hands moved to her breasts and he watched her face wash over with intense pleasure. Andrew enjoyed the sensation of bringing her soo much joy. As her breathing quickened he lowered his face and gently licked one of her nipples while the hairs on the back of his neck stood up.

She breathed out while moaning, "faster."

Andrew was careful not to increase his pressure as he sped up the pace of his fingers. Her hips kept rhythm with his hand as she closed her eyes. Sara pushed her breast against his mouth and as Andrew sucked her nipple tenderly she moaned out, "Ohh God, Andrew..." Her breath was ragged and her body shivered in desperate need. Andrew struggled to maintain her pace, his mind worked quickly to adjust as she gyrated and shifted her rhythm.

He watched her other hand, and as she gently pinched and pulled her nipple he would suckle on her firmly, flicking the tip of her nipple with his tongue. This caused Sara to further wiggle and writhe in building pleasure as she said loudly, "make me cum Andrew! Ohhh god Andrew, please make me cum!" before her hips picked up their pace. He managed to keep up with her rhythm until her back arched while her hips began to shake uncontrollably. Sara gasped in jerking and uneven breaths as she reached her climax.

Andrew's skin tingled as her orgasm consumed her. He could feel a warmth radiate from deep within himself. Andrew continued to slowly and gently rub her clit, until her legs clasped tightly around his hand.

Unable to speak she managed a small smile and shook her head slightly at him before she closed her eyes. Sara savored the lingering pleasures that coursed through her body as her orgasm slowly faded. Andrew was profoundly happy as he watched her supine body quiver gently beside him.

He brought his hand to his nose and breathed deeply, realizing that this was where that intoxicating scent had been coming from. Tasting a small sample he smiled appreciatively before sucking his fingers clean. He savored the delightfully bitter yet sweet flavor. As Andrew opened his eyes he could see Sara looking up at him adoringly, a radiant smile on her face as she raised an eyebrow.

"You're delicious," he said with delight as he smiled down at her. She rolled over to her side so that they were facing each other. As she leaned in he closed his eyes expecting her to kiss him. His breath caught in his throat as her hand gently grasped him fully for the first time.

After a moment she slowly moved her hand up his five inch dick. She spread his leaking pre-cum over his shaft as she said, "I wonder if my hands can work out this knot."

Andrew uncontrollably jerked and moaned as she worked to thoroughly coat his dick with his own lubricant. He had never masturbated before, so he had no idea what she needed to do to bring him pleasure. The sensations were so intense that he was about to ask her to stop when she brought her hand to her face. Sara smelled her hand before licking her palm and closing her eyes as she appreciated the salty and savory treat.

"You're not so bad yourself," she said with a wink before kissing him deeply. They both moaned as they tasted themselves on their partner. The flavors mixing together and somehow becoming better once combined.

Sara returned her hand to his cock where she was amazed to find more pre-cum oozing down the side of his shaft. With long soft twisting strokes she slowly began to spread his lubricant evenly over his cock. Savoring the moan that escaped from Andrew's throat as he asked with broken breath, "slower, oooh please, slower."

They studied each other's faces and Sara watched in erotic fascination as he became familiar with having her touch him. He reached down and gently touched her labia causing her to jump and close her legs.

Looking Andrew in the eyes she briefly stopped stroking him while she said, "Uh-uh, I'm very sensitive. It's my turn to show how much I appreciate you standing up for me." She smiled mischievously as she wiped her slickened finger along her lips before kissing him deeply and returning her hand to his cock. Tasting himself on her lips caused his arousal to peak, and she smiled as she felt him harden in her hand.

Pushing him onto his back she looked at him as her hand returned and began building the intensity of her strokes. As her tempo increased Andrew was overwhelmed by how quickly the sensation built. Every nerve seemed on fire as her grip tightened causing his body to jerk and his mind to rebel against the sensation.

"Gentler," he whispered as he looked at her through hooded eyes. Releasing some of the pressure she marveled at the depth of passion she could see on his face. Sara wondered if she looked as amazing while he massaged her so perfectly.

His body slowly stopped jerking as the fire in his nerves settled into a gentle burn. He licked his upper lip and focused on the building pleasure while looking at Sara's beautiful face. Studying his body she was amazed to see that he had no hair from his neck down. He seemed healthy, but Sara was slightly surprised by the lack of any muscle definition on him at all. It seemed particularly out of place with the fact that he had almost no fat.