The Bonding Chronicles Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nodding, Mr. Spencer said, "More or less."

Andrew smiled. "Then how about we play a little game?"

Sara stopped running and yelled from across the room, "I like that idea!"

Mr. Spencer nodded indicating for Andrew to continue.

"My idea is that since we are no longer your tadpoles, we are all now tasty tasty fish." Andrew pointed around the room at all of the students. "Sara is a hungry Piranha, who wants to eat all of the fish. Our goal is obvious, don't get eaten, and Sara's goal is to feast on all the helpless fishies." He slapped Seth on the shoulder, "Like so. Any dead fish can't move. Now to keep the game going once the last fish is dead, that fish and any fish the Piranha gets close to becomes a zombie, and tries to eat the Piranha. Once the Piranha dies the game resets and the feast starts again." Andrew finished, looking at Sara with prideful anticipation.

Mr. Spencer glanced at Sara and considered this game against the frustration he knew he would experience trying to keep her running. Arriving at a decision he said, "It's worth a shot."

Many of the students dropped their balls and scattered while Sara sauntered carefree over to Andrew.

Leaning down she planted a soft and loving kiss on his cheek before saying, "Best nerd ever!" Which made Andrew beam at her excited praise. "Tastiest fish ever, too."

While Andrew laughed she surveyed the room before sprinting away at a controlled pace. In short order she 'ate' several slower students.

Sara was careful not to exert herself too hard but her agility was still exceptional as she darted and pivoted, catching many students as they tried in vain to avoid her. The atmosphere in the room began to fill with excitement and laughter as Sara's joy at stalking her classmates infected everyone.

Andrew laughed and celebrated the glee he could see in Sara's face, finding that her happiness brought him joy. Andrew grew hard as he admired her athletic and sweaty body twist and dash around the room. He could almost taste her sweat, and for a second he thought he could smell her excitement in the air as she looked at him with a hunter's smile. He could see in that smile a blood hungry eroticism that startled him for a second. She winked at him and dashed off.

He could feel his dick pulse as a bit of pre-cum oozed against his thigh. Looking down with concern he was relieved to see that his clothes were so covered in sweat that he was sure no one would notice.

With every cycle of the game Zack, Bruce and Steve managed to avoid Sara the longest. At some point even they succumbed to her relentless and unfaltering speed and agility. It didn't take much time until they would get cornered and eaten like everyone else.

Steve was the last person tagged, and swinging a blind hand behind himself he almost got Sara. With a graceful roll to the left she dodged Steve's backwards swipe before jumping into a forward dive, avoiding Zack who attempted to tag her next. Controlling her fall with her hands she performed a forward roll coming up into a run while laughing at the boys behind her.

A half minute later and over half of the class was chasing Sara around the room. She darted and dived, zigged and zagged until they manage to corner her. With a tag the tables turned and she was again a fearsome animal stalking her prey. Like every cycle of the game Sara kept Andrew alive, chasing him before darting off after someone else as soon as she got close enough to tag him. He knew she could catch him whenever she wanted. The excitement of being hunted, and the hunger in her eyes was driving them both wild.

Andrew almost collapsed to the floor after Sara tagged him. His vision pulsed to the rhythm of his heart. Looking around the room he could see that most of the students were lying on the floor panting. Despite her joy, even Sara seemed to be slowing down as she chased after Bruce and Zack who worked together to try to distract and disorient the fearsome woman. Mr. Spencer was watching the class with an amused smile when Andrew got his attention.

"Can I be dismissed sir, I need some water and a shower, my vision is going all tunnely again."

The military man looked at the clock and smiled, "Good job today Andrew, you are dismissed soldier."

Giving the man a weak solute, Andrew said, "Thank you sir." He hobbled towards the locker rooms.

Sara watched Andrew leave out of the corner of her eye with regret at losing her favorite prey. The class continued playing the game for a few more minutes, and as Sara was just about to catch Bruce the bell rang. Almost everyone cheered and applauded Sara, before walking to the lockers on weak legs.

Stopping, Sara enjoyed the affection she received from the class as she leaned forward gasping for air. Standing she cast a brief wave at the receding students, before starting to swing her arms at her sides. Sara chuckled as she enjoyed the feeling of sweat cooling on her hot body.

"That was damned impressive, Miss Mitchel." the teacher said as he approached.

Sara smiled as she looked over at him with sweat running down the side of her face. "It's amazing..." she stopped for a deep breath, "What you can do ... growing up running in the rainforest."

The teacher smiled and nodded before looking towards the locker. "Well you and Andrew are full of surprises. Good job today!" With that the teacher walked back to the lockers while Sara smiled at him between deep controlled breaths.

Sara stopped at the water fountain and drank for a couple of minutes, savoring the cold fresh water as it cooled her throat and stomach. She then stretched her body for a couple more minutes before almost skipping towards the lockers. Exiting the gym into the short hallway that led to the lockers she noticed that the equipment room door was cracked open. As she got closer Andrew's smiling face appeared at the opening and he whispered with desire driven urgency, "Hurry."

***** A Snack Before Lunch *****

Entering the equipment room, Sara's legs went weak as Andrew grabbed the back of her neck and pulled her down into a mind numbing kiss. Andrew kicked the door closed behind Her. Pushing Sara's back against it, they continued to kiss with frenzied passion. Sara could feel her sex pulsing with desire. Andrew felt her heat radiating against his hip. His cock pulsed out another small surge of pre-cum sensing her eagerness.

When their lips parted Andrew started taking her shirt off until Sara took over, removing her shirt and sports bra with quick ease. She moaned as Andrew gently licked around her exposed areola. He savored the taste of her salty sweat as her nipple hardened against his tongue. Andrew enjoyed her climbing arousal as he pulled her towards him. Sara dug her fingers into his back as he sucked her nipple into his mouth.

"Gentle," she moaned causing him to lighten his pressure while his tongue flicked her sensitive nipple.

Her back arched as she relished the feeling of Andrew stimulating her nipple so adoringly. Sara had always enjoyed playing with her breasts, but somehow he made them feel like they were connected to her pussy. Andrew pulled her shorts down to her mid thigh, exposing her burning desire. He reached one arm across her back while sliding the other up her inner thigh in a slow tantalizing rhythm.

The air was rich with her musky sweet scent. Pulling his face away Andrew took a long deep breath as if smelling the most captivating perfume in existence. Opening his eyes he could see the desperation on Sara's face while she continued to twitch and shiver in anticipation. His hand approached her enflamed sex, building her need with every slow millimeter travelled.

Just as his hand made contact she let out a loud moan. Sara's will was tested as she tried to keep the sound from being heard on the other side of the door. Andrew was shocked by how wet she was, feeling her juices dripping from his hand as he opened the petals of her desire.

Pulling her away from the door, Andrew teased the folds of her pussy with his fingers. Sara's breath caught as Andrew surprised her by using the arm across her back to spin her around. He kept his other hand at her sex with expert precision, rubbing her labia with small tender movements. Reaching his other arm around her he began stimulating her breast with firm but gentle pressure. His attentive fingers continued uninterrupted at her sex as he pulled her back against him.

She leaned back while releasing an appreciative moan, fear of being discovered increasing her arousal tenfold. Using his index and ring fingers, Andrew stimulated the engorged folds of her dripping pussy. He hovered his middle finger close enough that Sara could feel it brush against her slit with a promise of pleasures to come.

"You were amazing Kitten," his words caused her to moan as his middle finger sank into her slick opening. Andrew explored the limited amount of her tight and fascinating tunnel that his finger could reach. The couple of inches both slippery and enticing as her soft walls gripped him with undeniable need. He massaged her breast as he explored her limited depths, trying to maintain her pleasure while he learned more about his girlfriend's stunning body.

Andrew wore an eager smile as her excitement drove him towards his goal. Something he could use to push Sara over the edge of her restraint. With a gentle pull on her nipple he inserted his finger into her soft warm depths again, and began stimulating the top of her pussy as he said, "You are such a powerful hunter."

Sara had never felt anything so intense as Andrew began applying gentle pressure to her G-Spot while his palm stimulated her clit with masterful ease. Her mind reeled from the pleasure as her strength threatened to give out, causing Sara to fall forward where she managed to catch herself on the door with her right hand.

Her orgasm was overwhelming as she shook in Andrew's arms. As Sara's pleasure rolled across her body, Andrew felt a warm erotic satisfaction in the back of his mind. The feeling made his skin crawl and his balls ache, as his own desires demanded to be known.

Sara pushed back against Andrew's shorts covered cock with her bare ass as she rode through her explosive orgasm. She cradled Andrew's eager cock between her firm athletic cheeks. Andrew luxuriated in the feeling of his dick sliding between the flesh of her backside as she began a sensual grind against him.

Driven by instinct Andrew continued to gently penetrate Sara with his finger to the rhythm of her pleasure, as indicated by her insistent and lurid ass. As her orgasm began fading she leaned back against him panting, savoring the intense feeling of his hands so ardently stimulating her pussy and breast. Sara was grateful that Andrew avoided her clit, which ached with intense sensitivity.

Reaching behind her she sank her left hand into his shorts and began stroking his cock in rhythm with her continued grinding. She was surprised by how warm and sticky the insides of his shorts were, and was delighted to find his hard cock was already coated and slick. Soon they were both moaning in restrained ecstasy as they stimulated each other. They moved as a single unit, both caressing and driving the other towards intense and powerful orgasms.

They each imagined that Andrew was buried into Sara's body. Her height allowing Andrew to sink with ease into her from behind while her athletic skill provided every advantage necessary to bring them both to climax. Andrew pulled Sara against him, kneading her breast as he pumped himself into her hand. He was happy that Sara knew him well enough to adjust her passionate stroking as his cock began to burn with building pleasure.

Sara ground herself down onto Andrew's fingers as he stimulated her without prompt or failure. She was amazed at how skillful Andrew was at predicting her needs, and he changed his technique based on her reactions. Soon they were both panting with wanton lust. Any sense of the outside world was lost as their bodies moved together. Each person worked to bring the other to completion. Their nerves burned as they danced to the tune of each other's desire . They kept providing their partner with immense pleasure and building it to such a high degree that soon they both hung precariously on the edge of pain.

The young lovers craved release as Sara moaned out in desperation, "You are such sexy prey, I must eat you."

Andrew responded with primal desire, "I want you to take everything I have to give." Without thought Andrew gave Sara's shoulder a gentle bite, causing her body to begin convulsing in an earth shattering orgasm. Andrew could feel his own orgasm looming just behind him as Sara shook in his arms.

Her pleasure seemed to ripple and vibrate through her body as he held her against him. That warm sensual glow at the back of his mind pulsed and grew as her orgasm crashed through her weakened young body. Rippling pleasure echoed out from the back of Andrew's mind driving him over the edge.

Despite the intensity of her cresting pleasure Sara managed to sense Andrew's building release and dropped to her knees. She turned as Andrew pulled himself out of his shorts, sinking the head of his cock into her panting and hungry mouth. Looking up into his intense fake blue eyes they watched each other ride out a long and definitive climax.

Sara was shocked by how much cum pulsed into her eager young mouth. As she swallowed the thick and salty liquid her already quivering body was racked by another orgasm. Andrew watched in rapt erotic fascination as she swallowed his cum with a loving gulp. His skin tingled, intensifying the orgasmic pleasure that washed over him while he witnessed Sara shaking and convulsing in erotic bliss. His own climax continued growing as he basked in the immodest sight of Sara kneeling before him.

Just as Sara's orgasm began to wain her eyes went wide when another large load of delicious salty sperm plastered the inside of her mouth. Sara's eyes rolled back into her head as her body began to burn, and her senses fell away behind the wall of another intense climax. Andrew gasped and moaned as he held her head and watched her face contort in extreme pleasure.

Looking up she could see that Andrew was enraptured not just by his own pleasure, but by watching her riding her increasingly powerful orgasms. While another smaller pulse of sperm entered her already saturated mouth she locked eyes with her lover. Sinking more of him into her mouth she swallowed his cum and massaged his cock with her tongue. Sara almost collapsed as another orgasm consumed her exhausted and impossibly sensitive body.

Andrew's climax echoed across every nerve of his body, and every wave of that pleasure broke on the erotic shores at the back of his mind. The dull glow from the night before felt bright and content as sensual intensity radiated through Andrew's young body.

Sara could feel Andrew's body shake as he seemed to share in the pleasure of her waning orgasm. Regaining herself, she sucked and cleaned his softening cock with tender care while looking at him in reverence. Andrew grinned at her with unabashed devotion while he watched Sara use her mouth to clean him. As she finished he caressed her cheek and said, "Come here, Kitten."

Standing on weak and tired legs, Sara pulled up her shorts. Looking into his adoring face, Andrew gave her a loving kiss before whispering, "I taste wonderful on you."

They both laughed as they embraced, sighing while they savored the lingering feelings of pleasure. The young lovers enjoyed the comfort of each other's warm bodies for a few minutes. "You were so sexy, Baby. I loved seeing you so giddy as you chased me down." Andrew's voice was filled with selfless joy as he pulled back just far enough to look into her face.

Caressing Andrew's cheek Sara said, "Best nerd ever!" as her eyes shined with intense gratitude.

Parting they shared a brief kiss before Sara put her bra and shirt back on while Andrew checked the hall.

"OK, the hall seems clear. Have a good shower and see you at lunch, Baby." Winking, Andrew disappeared into the hall.

Sara smiled as she realized her previously exhausted body felt renewed and invigorated. Straightening her shorts she enjoyed the sensitive tingling as the moist fabric hugged her crotch. She savored the feeling for a couple of seconds before following Andrew out into the hall. Sara laughed as she smelled their potent scent hanging in the air. A silent whisper of recent passions lingered for others to find, both tantalizing and forbidden.

Andrew showered with his shorts on, rinsing them out before throwing them in the corner. He enjoyed the sensation of the warm water cascading along his limp but sensitive dick. After the shower he found himself standing in front of his gym locker trying to decide whether he should risk not wearing a diaper.

His dick producing so much pre-cum was a development that had him worried. He was not surprised that Sara had that effect on him, she seemed to have a similar effect on most of the boys at this school. Andrew just wondered if this messy problem was the bond he shared with Sara affecting him, or the effect of something else. Taking his belongings into a bathroom stall he decided it was better to be safe than sorry.

Meanwhile Sara was luxuriating under a stream of hot water. She savored the lingering flavor of Andrew in her mouth. Sara noticed that his flavor seemed somehow different. The savoriness from the night before was almost gone and now she thought there is a sweet edge to it. Shrugging she turned off the water and walked with confident strides to her locker while drying herself with a towel.

A short time later she was dressed and heading to the cafeteria, a happy and satisfied spring in her step.

***** Conversation With New Friends *****

The cafeteria was alive with conversations and laughter as Sara walked in with a broad smile on her face. There were many friendly faces that followed her with puzzled looks as she lined up and bought an apple. She joined her friend Allison at a table near the window.

Allison was a little shorter than Sara, with straight black hair that fell to her shoulders. She was dressed in dark form-fitting clothing and looked like she hadn't eaten in days. Pushing her glasses further up her nose the young woman's dark brown eyes watched Sara as she sat across from her.

Setting her bag on the bench, Sara said with a happy grin, "Hey Alli!" Taking a bite of her apple she watched her friend's typical frustration.

Allison looked annoyed as she pointed her gaunt hand at Sara and asked in exasperation, "Hey Alli? What the hell, man?"

Swallowing, Sara smiled and asked, "What?"

Allison fumed, "Who the hell is Andrew? Damnit!"

Sara laughed while leaning forward and asked with a cheerful tone, "You weren't here yesterday, were you?" Her light brown eyes lit up as she took another big bite of her apple. Sara savored the sweet flavor while she watched Allison sigh. She knew she shouldn't aggravate her friend, but Sara also knew that Allison shouldn't make it so easy for her.

"From what I hear, you two are prancing around this place like little love birds just shooting rainbows and unicorns out of your asses." Allison finished with a loud exhale and frustrated sigh, causing Sara's smile to broaden.

"Yeah, that sounds about right," Sara said around her mouthful of apple.

"Seriously, you should have mentioned him at the movies."

"I didn't know him a couple of weeks ago," Sara responded as she took another bite of her crisp apple and watched her friends eyes expand in shock.

The two women looked at each other for a couple of seconds. One a picture of playful innocence while the other was a portrait of baleful disbelief. Allison's gaze moved to the entrance and her eyes widened before she looked back at Sara.