The Bonding Chronicles Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Every distracting thought faded and brought him back to the sexy sound of Sara's hand sliding with soft wet insistence over his length. His shaft tingled and rippled with pleasure as he felt the car come to a stop. He looked at Sara, his eyes pleading for an answer, watching her take off her seatbelt. Her athleticism was remarkable as she managed to maneuver herself so that she was sitting on her knees sideways in her seat.

Andrew's passion built and he could feel his balls start to pull up towards his body. His cock jerked in preparation for his eminent release.

"Come on, Andrew. Stop yourself from cumming, baby."

As his balls unleashed their first gush of cum Andrew's body shivered and his pleasure pushed out to every corner of his body. He could feel Sara's lips at the tip of his cock as she guided his release into her eager mouth. As Sara began to tremble in her own orgasm her words come crashing to the front of Andrew's mind.

He reeled in the pleasure of her continued strokes. Realization came to him in a flash. His balls prepared to release their second deluge of sperm. He stopped focusing on fighting his pleasure, and instead focused on his body. His mind took control in an instant, and while his cock jerked his balls refused to tense. His orgasm continued and his body shook with pleasure as he felt his release echo through him. The joy of it bouncing and ricocheting around every nerve until it settled into that pulsing well of erotic energy deep in the back of his mind.

Opening his eyes he was shocked as his orgasm began to fade but his pleasure continued to grow while Sara stroked his cock. He realized that they were parked in a small field surrounded by dense trees. Sara had her head in his lap and as she pulled back he could see a thick strand of saliva and cum connecting her lower lip to the head of his cock. She licked her lips and stared into his eyes with wanton lust.

"I'm so proud of you, Andrew." she purred as she continued her gentle strokes up his rigid and sensitive cock.

"But I came, kitten. You commanded me ... not to cum ... and I let you down."

His voice was ragged as his body continued to tremble through his building pleasure. Sara's face beamed with adoration while she looked at him.

"No, sexy. You succeeded. You stopped yourself from cumming mid-orgasm. That is amazing."

Looking into her eyes he could see the intense pride she had in him, and knew that she was anything but disappointed. Her face was a desperate mask of barely contained need. She gave him a proud smile while she said, "Now I want you to orgasm, but don't cum."

He watched as she released her control over her own desires, and her hungry mouth sank over the head of his cock. The pleasure from his last orgasm still lingered in every fiber of his body. Looking inward he could feel that he was connected with Sara, her body radiating with intense erotic pleasure and need. He enjoyed the sensation as she used her mouth and hand to drive him towards another intense orgasm with masterful skill.

Sara's body ached with need. She used her exceptional strength to support herself with her left arm across Andrew's thighs. Her right hand and mouth provided tender stimulation as she bobbed up and down his entire length, careful not to take too much of him into her mouth.

Watching Andrew fight the pleasure she was giving him during the drive here was an exercise in control unlike anything Sara had ever faced. When she swallowed his cum all of that pent up desire from masturbating him exploded through her body. She had hoped that he would continue feeding her, but she was proud of his control when he stopped cumming after a single spurt. Now her body tingled as she strove to push him to his limits.

They both moaned and writhed in synch as Sara fulfilled Andrew's desires. He stroked her back and caressed her face as she stimulated his cock with hungry determination. Sara's pleasure radiated through her, and despite her desires she could do nothing to bring herself release. As Andrew's cock tensed and jerked in a second cumless orgasm she could feel her entire body burn with pleasure. A white hot need that tingled across her body leaving an unfulfilled ache.

Andrew's back arched as he climaxed, and his pleasure again ratcheted up. He was feeling an erotic satisfaction more deep than anything he had imagined. Though he could feel that the intensity of his orgasm never crashed, it never felt complete. As his climax levelled off he looked inward.

He could feel the intensity of the erotic energy seething between Sara and himself. The force of it was staggering as he felt a primal hunger from the back of his mind. Following the rippling energy into Sara he could sense her desperation and knew that her body hurt with unfulfilled needs.

Sara jerked in surprise as andrew cupped her breast. Her moan intensified as he massaged her supple flesh and provided tender stimulation to her nipple. While her pussy continued to quiver in unrequited desire, her mind had fallen into a needful stupor. As Andrew began to jerk violently in her mouth she hoped that he would lose control and release his seed into her famished and wanton gullet.

As his cock jerked and his body shook Sara came up gasping in confusion through a fog of passion. He could see that she was lost in a sea of her own desires, the woman he loved hidden behind the sexual needs that swam across her face. All sense of self seemed lost in the endless desire within her light brown eyes, and he realized that she needed her own release.

He leaned in and gave her a passionate kiss. Andrew could taste a salty but sweet flavor that drove him crazy and caused his orgasm to intensify. His entire body tingled, and despite her own fatigue Sara continued her tender caressing as his cock gave ineffectual pulses in her hand.

Andrew pulled away from their kiss and said in a weak and raspy voice, "Kitten, you need to cum!"

Her eyes took a predatory sheen as she focused on him and smiled. In desperation she said, "Feed me, Andrew!" before burying his cock back into her mouth. The car filled with the erotic sounds of Sara sucking Andrew towards another mind altering orgasm.

"Just like that, kitten. Keep ... Ohhh ... Keep doing that."

He ran his fingers through her hair as he basked in the sights and sounds of her insistent blowjob. His balls ached with the pressure of so many withheld releases. As he felt his orgasm reaching its crest, he released the block on his balls. Allowing his body to handle his release while his mind luxuriated in the overwhelming pleasures of his orgasm.

Andrew's voice and tender words brought Sara back long enough for her to beg him to cum and now she worked in eager anticipation of her reward.

Sara's mouth was filled as Andrew's first burst of cum splashed against the back of her throat with tremendous force. She swallowed with eager anticipation, savoring the salty sweet flavor as she ran the head of his cock against her soft palate. Her vision went blurry while her pussy tensed and her body almost collapsed. Every corner of her exploded in joyous release. Sara's mind struggled as it fought to organize the need to gag with the biblical climax that assaulted her every sense. After a few seconds her mind just stopped trying and all she could feel was the reality shaking pleasure that consumed her.

As her senses began to return, Sara could feel Andrew petting her cheek. Her orgasm was fading when he asked her, "Are you ready, kitten?" Sara smiled through cumdrunk eyes as she gave a subtle nod. He pulsed in her mouth, delivering another large spurt of his intoxicating cum. Swallowing, Sara struggled to keep her exhausted body up through the intensity of another climax.

Andrew relished the feeling of Sara feeding off of him. The sensation of her pleasure intensifying his orgasm through their connection. As his climax began he realized that his subconscious had taken control over his ejaculation. He savored their shared climaxes as they both bucked and shook through waves of carnal joy.

Through four more orgasms Andrew was in awe at their communal pleasure. Amazed by Sara's ability to give him joy, and at his own desire to share it with her. He watched inward as all of the pent up erotic energies that swirled in tumultuous waves between them seemed to settle and flow into the back of his mind. Each orgasm transferring more of that energy, and leaving behind a deep sense of satisfaction which Sara and Andrew both shared as it settled within them.

Andrew supported Sara as she almost lost consciousness from the force of her final orgasm. After a solid minute of shaking she licked her lips and let out a weak giggle. Sitting back she collapsed into her seat before looking at the ceiling and filling the car with the sounds of her faint laughter.

Andrew looked at her with a delirious smile, while a sense of adoration washed over him. He watched her heavy breathing for a few seconds before realization struck him and he started a loud laughing fit.

"What?" Sara asked in a weak tone from the driver's seat. She turned her head and looked at him in exhausted joy.

"How far are we from school?" He managed to ask between weak laughs.

Sara raised an eyebrow and said, "A mile, maybe. What's up?"

Andrew continued to laugh for a few more seconds before reaching over and caressing her worried cheek. "We are soo stupid, kitten." He looked into her confused but satiated eyes before finishing, "I think we just killed your car."

She grabbed and turned the key with a frantic twist. The car made no response. After a couple more fruitless attempts her hand dropped to her side and the car filled with the young couple's sardonic laughter.

***** New Stakes *****

Andrew slung Sara's almost empty bag onto his back and took the small box with his art project inside. Setting the box on the hood of the car he cast his somber gaze on his girlfriend.

"Sara, I am so sorry. Two phones..." he gave the dirty hood of her red car a mournful pat, "and now 'The Rocket'."

His guilty remorse dripped from every word as his eyes scanned Sara's face. Shouldering Andrew's rucksack, Sara gave him an anxious smile while she walked over to him. Pulling him into a hug, the young couple sighed, fighting back the frustration of their simple but catastrophic mistake.

"We'll figure it out, sweetie." she said, comforting herself as much as Andrew.

They embraced for a few seconds, finding a tremendous relief against their shared annoyance. Andrew pulled away and stood on his toes, giving his girlfriend a tender kiss.

"I barely knew 'The Rocket', but she was a wonderful car and we will get her fixed. I promise, baby."

Sara tousled his hair while smiling with happy appreciation. "She is pretty great." Patting the hood of her car with affection she looked back at Andrew. "Ready for a morning jog?"

"Well, I can't think of a more motivating view." Andrew said as he gave her ass a light slap.

Grabbing the box off of the car's hood Sara bumped Andrew with her hip. Laughing, the young couple started jogging towards the school. The somber mood from moments ago faded as the two young lovers set a slow but steady pace. Sara rolled her hips as she hopped and pranced ahead of Andrew. She let out a gleeful giggle as she watched Andrew's gaze follow her firm and athletic backside.

"Seriously, Andrew, do you really need all these books? Like every day?" She put her arm through the second strap on Andrew's school bag, finding the uneven weight difficult to balance without it.

Laughing, Andrew responded, "I like doing my homework in class. Plus, Dr. Blake is a professional bully, so it's better to be prepared."

"See, that's why I maintain a hard stance; No boring classes."

Andrew chuckled to himself as he responded, "That sounds like a campaign I can get behind. Two pudding cups in every hand, and exciting classes in every room." Sara looked back and watched Andrew pop an awkward salute as he finished, "This message brought you by Sara Mitchel, for Guardian."

The rest of the jog sped by as they bantered their way to the school office. Trading bags they called for a tow truck, arranging to have the car delivered to Sara's mechanic. As Sara gave the name of her mechanic to the tow truck company she saw Andrew watching her with a shocked expression on his face.

Placing her hand over the mic on the office phone she asked, "What?" with a bit of frustration.

"You have a mechanic?" his voice was playful and surprised.

Several office staff laughed as Sara rolled her eyes while smiling at Andrew's question. Sara provided the last few details to the tow truck company while Andrew found the phone number for her mechanic in the yellow pages. He slid the listing to her as she hung up the phone.

During Sara's conversation with her mechanic, Andrew asked the office assistant for passes excusing them for being late due to car troubles. While the office worker filled out the necessary paperwork, Sara bumped his shoulder and handed him the phone.

"OK, smarty, what's wrong with my girl?"

Andrew looked confused as he put the phone to his ear. "Hello?"

"Hi, Sara said you could explain what's wrong with her car."

Andrew made a sardonic laugh before speaking into the phone, "I believe that all electrical components are fried and need to be replaced."

The silence on the phone was deafening. After a few seconds, Andrew asked, "Hello? Still there?"

"Yeah. What the hell do you mean all electronics are fried?"

Andrew glowered at Sara while his brain struggled to piece together a story. Leaning against the counter, Sara watched Andrew with happy anticipation, wondering what he was going to say.

"The dome light was left on last night, and the battery was dead this morning. I thought I was being clever and tried to jump the car from the house's main power line."

The other end of the phone became a cacophony of laughter. Andrew was forced to listen while the mechanic retold his story to another person in the shop. "All right... Now I can't wait to see this thing. Could I speak with Sara again?"

"Sure thing." Andrew handed the phone back to Sara who beamed at him with a proud kiss on his cheek.

While Sara talked with the mechanic Andrew took the passes from the office staff who told him, "That was pretty stupid young man. You're lucky you didn't get hurt."

"Yeah. I sure got lucky." Andrew blushed and smiled at the ironic truth behind his words.

Sara hung up the phone and thanked the office workers before taking Andrew's hand and leading him out of the office.

"OK, I should have thought through this morning a bit more. But a couple little snafu's aside, I think it was a huge success." Sara looked at him with pride, happy with result of her little experiment.

"Success? I love you, baby, and that was amazing, but how can you classify the brutal and complete lobotomy of your car a success?"

Laughing, Sara pulled him against her lithe body and said, "The car is successfully killed. Mission accomplished." Leaning down she kissed him before whispering in his ear, "My little sex demon, you were able to control yourself, which is amazing."

She squeezed his butt, eliciting an appreciative moan before she pulled back and looked down at his crotch with a smile. "See, progress."

Andrew looked down, surprised that for the first time since all of this started he was standing at full attention, filled with erotic desire, and yet his pants were still dry. Shifting himself he flashed Sara a happy smile. She whispered, "Change into a diaper before heading to class, and if you can keep it dry all day I will be your devoted slave tonight."

Her words had an immediate effect on Andrew. His cock pulsed in anticipation, staining his pants in warm sticky liquid. They both looked and laughed as Andrew stated, "You said after I change, this doesn't count!"

Kissing him, she confirmed, "My smart nerd. See you next period."

Sara jogged down the hall toward her first class, waving back at Andrew who watched her in lustful admiration before she disappeared into a classroom.

***** Painful Beginning *****

Dr. Blake rolled his eyes at the interruption as Andrew arrived to class thirty minutes late.

"Sorry I'm late, Dr.. I had car troubles."

Andrew placed his homework and tardy pass on the teacher's desk before taking a seat at the back of the room next to Seth. Placing the small box on his desk he set up his work station with silent efficiency before looking over at his friend.

"What the fuck?" Seth whispered, his concern was obvious and genuine.

"Tell you later." Andrew responded with equal care, appreciative of Seth's interest.

"Gorilla?"

Smiling, Andrew shook his head before turning back to the front of the room and answering a question that Dr. Blake had asked while Seth had him distracted. Andrew was thankful that he had finally mastered the fine art of paying attention to this frustrating teacher.

He knew that the practice he had over the last couple of days with Sara was helping him control his urges and provided the concentration he lacked even yesterday. He could feel a flutter of arousal as images of Sara's breasts danced in the back of his mind, and the sounds of her orgasmic moans echoed in the recesses of his brain. Yet he was also aware with acute detail of Dr. Blake's monotonous droning lecture. All while he watched Seth add to his mountain of notes. The only signs of his secret erotic fantasies were a glimmer of lust in the back of his eyes and his rock hard cock that flexed in dry frustration in his diaper.

Dr. Blake was annoyed that Andrew had the temerity to come to class so late with such a half- assed excuse. His frustration was further fuelled by the kid's inexhaustible ability to answer questions which he had no right to understand. Dr. Blake thought he had him this time, but even while Andrew dared to talk to his friend in the back of the room he somehow knew the answer to the question. Bristling at the distracted yet astute look on Andrew's face the teacher decided to go back to targets he knew would satisfy his itch.

The rest of class passed while Seth took his notes and Andrew inspected his art project. He was not surprised that it no longer functioned. Finding many of the exposed wires that were close together had been melted or burnt. What was beautiful just this morning was now malformed and unuseable. The device sat in a sad pile within the small confines of the box.

He hoped that he could at least use what was left to explain to Mrs. Rose what he planned to do for his project. Andrew's shoulders slumped as he closed the box and thought even that may be too much to hope for.

As the bell rang he noticed many furtive glances sent his way, as students packed up and left. As usual he took his time, valuing this small opportunity to explain to Seth an abbreviated version of that mornings events. Andrew was thankful that Seth didn't seem to give his story a second glance. Remembering how Sara's car ran, he chuckled to himself as he understood why her car breaking down on its own would seem so believable to his friend.

"What's so funny?" Seth looked at him with surprise.

"Nothing. It's just that ever since I started at this school I don't think I have had what anyone could consider a normal day."

Seth stopped packing for a second while he thought about what Andrew just said. Laughing, he put away his pencil and erasers as he said with confidence, "You do seem to attract a lot of trouble."

Andrew smiled at his friend as he slung his bag over his shoulder. "As long as that trouble has red and black hair, I will take it."

Shaking his head and smiling, Seth grabbed his bag. "Fair enough man, she is damn hot!"

As they exited the classroom Andrew corrected, "She is damn amazing, though hot doesn't hurt either."