The Bonding Chronicles Ch. 07

Story Info
Can Andrew and Sara deal with the consequences?
26k words
4.83
34.4k
52

Part 7 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/07/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***** Unexpected Repercussions *****

Andrew woke to the feeling of Sara poking him in the face with a finger. As he stirred she folded her arm under her chin, resting her head on his chest with a broad grin.

"Sorry, did I wake you?"

His merry laugh filled the air as Andrew stretched and wrapped Sara in his arms. They shared a gentle kiss before he responded, "Silly, kitten."

Sara jumped up and Andrew saw that she was already wearing her panties and shirt. Any effort the garments made to hide her beauty failed as she stretched her arms into the air, exposing her svelte belly and supple ass.

"Seems like you have already worked off dinner." Andrew noticed as he flashed her a happy smile.

Rubbing her stomach Sara realized that the cum which had given her a bump earlier in the night was nowhere to be found.

"Wow, I hadn't noticed. Niiiice!" Her voice was happy as she bounced in place, eager and excited.

"I should get up, shouldn't I?"

"Well, sleepyhead. You were out for quite a while." A hint of frustration eased through her happy tone as Andrew yawned and seemed to consider going back to sleep. She reached down and took his hands, pulling him up from the soft mossy ground. "No more sleeping. Now is a time for action."

Andrew was surprised by the sheer force of Sara's eagerness to get going. "OK, tiger. Let me just rinse off and get dressed. Then I should be ready to go."

"All right, take your time. I'm gonna to go wait outside."

Andrew asked, "Are you sure you don't want to join me?" as he adjusted his semi-hard cock which dangled in the open air between his legs.

Sara eyed his hanging member and licked her lips before she shook her head and chuckled at him. "Ohh, my little SD. I am pretty satisfied and... Well maybe... No, no, we can come back tomorrow night and go to town on each other. Besides, I already took a swim while you slept. Like twice."

His expression turned suspicious as he asked, "Really? How long was I out."

"I don't know, nine hours maybe." She looked at him with a happy smile as she watched his confusion grow.

"Didn't you sleep?"

Sara laughed as she remembered that this was the first time they had spent the night together. She figured it was time he learned something about her nature. "Yeah, I don't really sleep very long. I napped for an hour or two. Then while you slept I swam in the pond, stretched and exercised. Took another nap for a bit. Got dressed and climbed a tree; That was fun." She grinned as she finished. "You know, the usual."

"Wow, is that normal for you, baby?" Andrew's question was full of anticipation. He enjoyed these moments when he got to learn something profound and new about his girlfriend.

"Yeah, mom and all my friends sleep forever. I just kinda nap every now and then." She smiled and shrugged before she concluded, "Like a cat."

Andrew laughed and pulled her into his arms. "You're amazing, kitten. Just amazing. Sorry that you had to wait for me. Guess we will need to figure that out next week. So, I will see you in a minute." Andrew looked up and watched as the branches slowly swayed overhead. Lighting flashed through the clouds, just visible through the thin canopy. "Be careful, you shouldn't need to wait long, but I will hurry just the same."

Sara leaned down and gave him a soft kiss. "Take your time, dirty boy!" She slapped his ass, eliciting a small jump and surprised yelp. Andrew blushed as he smiled at her retreating form. Sara put on the rest of her clothes and left him to finish getting ready.

The forest outside the glade seemed just as dangerous as it had been when they escorted Karen to her car earlier that evening. The air felt alive with suspenseful anticipation as branches creaked, punctuated by the periodic sounds of lumber snapping in the distance. Sara watched Andrew move about the glade with comical speed. She was reminded of an old comedy show her mother would watch with some perverted guy chasing woman in their underwear at high speed to the sound of crazy whimsical music. She mumbled the tune to herself and chuckled as Andrew seemed to follow its rhythm.

Her head bobbed and she started to laugh as the music continued to add a soundtrack to his preparations. Within thirty seconds Andrew emerged through the brush and saw Sara chuckling and still singing the song.

"Yakety Sax? Really? You know Benny Hill, but you don't know Monty Python?" Andrew's incredulous glare caused Sara to burst into laughter.

She managed to respond between fits of giggles, "What's Benny Hill?"

Andrew exhaled in surprise before stuttering, "But... Yakety... How?"

Sara shook her head and grabbed his hand. "We can talk about this later."

At that moment they were both startled by the sound of rotten wood being crunched and shredded by the force of the storm further in the woods. As Sara peered into the gloom she felt as though she was being watched by something deep within the forest.

"Yeah, good plan, sexy." Was all Andrew could say before Sara rushed him back to his car. The journey was not as frantic as it had been after they dropped off Karen, but Sara still set a fast pace. They were both pleased and surprised by Andrew's ability to keep up with relative ease.

The rain was coming down hard as they crossed the clearing approaching the SUV. Andrew opened the passenger door for Sara, before sprinting around the vehicle and jumping into the car. Shaking off sheets of water from his body, Andrew stated as a matter of fact, "I need to get warmer clothes. Arizona was nothing like this."

He looked at Sara and was comforted to see her staring at him with a warm smile, water dripping from her wild wet red hair and running down her face.

"It's not usually like this, but yeah, we need to get you some warmer clothes..." She looked at him with worry, "Winter is coming."

Andrew started the car and exhaled with mock frustration, "You know Game of Thrones, but you don't know Monty Python. What is this world coming to?

As the car pulled onto the single lane access road, Sara spoke just loud enough to be heard over the sound of the storm, "What's Game of Thrones?"

The car jerked as Andrew shot a glance to the passenger seat where Sara was flashing the largest, happiest smile he had ever seen. "Just kidding, sweetie. Game of Thrones is awesome." She wiped some water off of his cheek with a gentle caress, and Andrew shook his head and chuckled to himself.

*Sara sure loves her games.* he thought to himself as his love for his woman grew.

***** Something Wild *****

The hunt had not gone well. Wildfang tracked the herd of elk through the gloom of night, losing them over a ridge in the dense and wild forest. Hunger rumbled in his gaunt belly, and he was forced to consider his dire situation. Exile had never seemed like a punishment to him, a life free of the rules and obsessive restrictions of his pack sounded like how he was meant to live. They had threatened him with exile so many times that he had stopped taking the warnings seriously.

Now, nearly a full lunar cycle after they had made good on their promises, he was forced to admit that he was wrong. His once strong and proud body was laid bare, both thin and emaciated by the ravages of starvation. Large patches of bare hide were exposed though his once regal fur. He knew that if he could not find food soon his pack would have won, and finally be rid of him for good. Standing on weak legs, he peered through the darkness, his senses heightened by his dire situation.

He spotted the telltale movement of something small. He took off, his weak muscles propelling him through the thick brush with a clumsy gait. As he drew closer to the movement he could smell a jackalope as it darted through the bush and brambles of the forest floor. The smell of blood was rich and Wildfang knew that his prey was already wounded. He focused his will on catching this meal, if he failed he knew that his life was over.

The chase lasted for minutes, the jackalope a credit to its species as it darted and dashed around tall majestic trees and thick underbrush. Wildfang's large maw and gnashing teeth barely missed the frightened animal as it struggled forward through the pain if its wound. In a last ditch attempt to save its life the jackalope used its powerful legs and jumped through a small gap in a patch of stranglevines which spanned between two large trees. The net of interwoven vines were both beautiful and frightening.

All the creatures of the forest knew to avoid these dangerous plants. The red and white flowers which dotted the thick leathery vines acted only to distract from the long sharp thorns which coated its sinister limbs. The jackalope had flown through the narrow gap in the wall of vines, landing and continuing its harried escape.

Wildfang was desperate for this meal, knowing that without the jackalope he was surely doomed. With the understanding that either he would eat the jackalope, or the strangevines would eat him, he threw himself through the gap. His emaciated body narrowly fit through the opening, and as his back paws snuck through he felt a sharp pain. A long barb dug into his leg, penetrating his furry hide with ease. The weight he still possessed saved his life as his momentum carried him through the opening before the vines could grasp hold of his hind leg. As the long thorn was torn from his flesh he yelped out in excruciating pain, feeling venom seeping through his body as he tumbled on the thick mossy ground.

He clawed his way forwarding as his vision went blurry and his muscles lost their strength. Struggling against death, his weak body pulled him the few feet necessary to prevent the vines from reaching out and taking their feast.

The sound of cracking thunder woke Wildfang in a startle. His vision was still hazy and his mouth was as dry as sand. He stood on wobbly legs, and limped to a nearby puddle where he lapped greedily. As his long tongue pulled large splashes of water into his mouth, he noticed the flavor seemed somehow different; less rich and tainted by some unnatural force.

He peered back at the wall of vines spanning between the two large trees and snarled his anger at them. They may very well have cost him his life. Scanning the forest he found no sign of the jackalope, and looking to the sky he saw only clouds through the canopy that sprawled out above him. The forest was different, smaller and less majestic in many ways. The trees seemed thin and frail, and the underbrush of the forest was sparse, making it appear barren when compared to the forest from which he came.

To his astonishment even the air smelt hollow and musky. He licked his wounded leg, utilizing the last of his magical energy to seal the wound. The taste of necrotic flesh and tainted blood flooded his mouth as he cleaned the gash in his leg. He was pleased to feel the muscles close as the surface scabbed over with unnatural speed. Wildfang coughed up the tainted flesh and blood of his body, cursing the tanglevines for making him sacrifice the last of his magic.

Whatever trail the jackalope had left had been washed away by the tremendous storm that bellowed above him. Wildfang listened to the sounds of the creaking and straining forest, in the faintest hope of finding something to satiate his profound hunger. The faint smell of animal rutting hung heavy on the breeze, and his heart raced in the hopes that he may be able to catch a pair of animals unawares.

He crept through the thin underbrush of this strange forest with ease. His frail form was hidden within the deep shadows of the forest, and the moss obscured any noise his weak and clumsy movements may have made. Wildfang followed the heady scent until he was brought short by the lilting sound of an animal's mating song. With careful steps he crept ever closer until he peered over a log, hugging himself to the ground attempting to hide his large body.

The animal seemed unfamiliar, and strange. It stood on its hind legs as it peered off into the distance. At what, Wildfang could not see. Its fur hung from its body in a strange and unnatural way, leaving its neck, face and front paws exposed to the elements. Wild hair stood out from its head in a chaotic and somehow majestic way. Wildfang could tell that this was a female of its species, and was grateful for what appeared to be an easy meal.

Another similar creature approached the female. This new one was much smaller than the first, and Wildfang salivated at the site of such a small and tasty treat. He watched and listened as the two animals made strange noises at each other, establishing some kind of dominance or settling some dispute. The female was thin, and despite her height Wildfang believed she would pose little threat.

She stood but a foot taller than him, and even in this weakened condition he knew that his weight advantage was profound. Further, he could see no claws or fangs which she could use to defend herself. His wolf body was a perfect killing tool, and even in its frail condition she would stand no chance against him.

He rested his paw on the fallen tree, preparing to give chase when the rotten trunk crumbled beneath his substantial weight. The female turned and scanned the forest for the briefest of moments, and in that instant Wildfang saw how poorly he had judged the creature. Despite the absurdity of her body, that animal had the powerful countenance of a dangerous predator. Wildfang could sense a primal magic buried within her frail body, and knew that if he had attacked, she would have likely come out the victor. Had he been healthy the fight would have been more balanced, but now, in his weakened state, he knew she would have ended him.

The female grabbed the smaller male by the hand, and they both vanished through the forest with surprising speed. For the first time that night Wildfang was thankful that misfortune had saved his life.

He licked his long tongue across his sharp teeth and scanned the forest, wondering if there was anything else he may be able to eat.

***** How The Other Half Live *****

In spite of the storms efforts the couple made it to Sara's house safely, and in good time. Andrew was impressed by the large two story building that stood before them as they pulled up her driveway. It looked industrial; concrete and steel framing the large windows that spanned the entire length of the building. It reminded him more of an office building than a residence.

"How many people live here?" Andrew's face was stunned as he took in the details of the large house.

"Just my mom and I. Though, these days it's been just me." Sara's mood was still buoyed by her little game with Andrew, and the hours of sexual satisfaction that they had given each other earlier that night. Those two facts helped Sara suppress the loneliness she felt whenever she saw her house. Of course, having Andrew with her reminded her that for tonight at least she would not be alone.

They took their belongings out of the car and Sara used the keypad next to the door to let them in. The lights came on in the entrance as they entered the residence. Andrew felt like the house was watching them as he set down his bag and wiped as much water off of his body as he could. Looking around he spotted a few cameras and many motion sensors strategically placed around the few rooms he could see into.

Sara kicked off her shoes and rushed further into the house, returning with a towel for Andrew while she rubbed the water out of her hair with a fluffy towel of her own.

"This place is amazing, baby. What did you say your mom does?" Andrew was mesmerized by the level of automation he had witnessed as Sara rushed to gather their towels. Each room she had entered would immediately light up. He took off his shoes and as he walked further into the house he noticed that the air temperature seemed to be rising.

"She's the CTO for a pretty successful software firm in Portland. Her job keeps here there a lot, so she pretty much lives in her condo." She watched Andrew as he entered the living room and looked around. "It's a great place, and mom makes sure that I have everything I need."

Andrew rushed to Sara and pulled her into his arms. His warm embrace cracked her hard stubborn shell as she felt how much he loved her. "This place is amazing, baby. Still, it can't be easy to live here all by yourself." He rubbed her back and savored her presence while she fought back her tears. She rested her chin on the top of his head while she held him tight. A few tears escaped, and she didn't care.

They parted enough for Sara to lean down and give him a passionate kiss. He knew how much she appreciated his presence in her life through the intensity of her soft lips. They remained like that for a few moments until they were startled from their intimate kiss by the sound of a phone ringing.

Sara rolled her eyes and said, "Hold that thought." before rushing over to a side table next to a large leather sofa in the living room.

"Hello?" Sara's voice was uncharacteristic in its harsh tone. She listened for a second as the color faded from her face. "Yeah, mom, I'm all right." She looked at Andrew with panic in her eyes while she listened to her mother on the other end of the phone. "Well, my phone has been off because I didn't want to get distracted while driving through the storm." She plopped down onto the sofa, curling her legs under her as she rested her head back into the deep soft cushion.

"Well, I was out at my boyfriend's, that's why." She waved her hand in the air like she was conducting an orchestra. "Yes, that's him, and yes, I know you can see me."

Andrew looked around the room and spotted a small dome camera that he thought was pointed at them. He smiled and waved, saying, "Hello, Miss Mitchell. It's nice to meet you."

Sara put her hand over the receiver and laughed for a second. "Mom, seriously... You would have met him if you were ever here." She again watched the ceiling while she listened to her mother talk. "Well I don't know mom, maybe he WILL sleep in my room."

Andrew could almost hear the woman's voice on the other end of the phone as its intensity increased.

"I'm sorry, mom. I understand what you're saying, but I'm not going to make your mistakes." She rolled her eyes and Andrew could tell that her frustration was growing. "Mom, were you calling to make sure I was safe or give me some guilt trip? I really appreciate you calling and I promise, I am safe."

Andrew walked over to Sara and sat on the large couch beside her. Sara leaned over and nestled against him as he put his arm around her and tried to provide some comfort.

"Thanks mom, I will give you a call tomorrow just so you know everything is OK. I know you don't need it, but good luck with the meeting tomorrow... Yeah, love you to." Hanging up the wireless phone Sara curled up and rested her head on Andrew's lap. He caressed her side while he ran his fingers through her damp hair. She relaxed into his soothing touch and wiggled with a happy sigh.

"You OK, sweetie?" Andrew's voice failed to hide the concern he felt.

"Yeah, I think so. I had no idea how much mom worried about me dating."

She stirred a little as Andrew let out a gentle laugh, "How could you, sweetie? I'm the first guy you ever brought home." Sara chuckled, realizing that he was right. "Am I the only one creeped out by the army of cameras in this place? I feel like this house was sponsored by the NSA."

Sara laughed and rubbed her hand along his leg in front of her face. They both rested there for a few minutes until Sara said, "Thank you."

"Of course, kitten. You know I'm not going anywhere."

Andrew and Sara decided to just stay up the rest of the night, since they had already gotten a full night's sleep in the glade. They prepared some diced fruit, cheese and crackers before curling up on the couch. Sara loaded up one of her favorite horror movies and they took shelter under a warm blanket. Andrew enjoyed watching the movie with Sara. He loved how she would squeak and grip him when the monster would jump out, or kill someone.

123456...8