The Bonding Chronicles Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Their bodies tingled, and their breath was coming to them in short ragged gasps, almost all thought lost as they focused on the wall of pleasure that loomed before them.

Sara turned her head, whispering to Andrew with a weak and raspy voice, "Give Karen..." She took a surprised breath, her train of thought escaping her as her orgasm reached ever forward. "Give her what you have given me."

The statement was rushed, sweat dripping from her chin and splashing against Andrew as she gasped and struggled not to collapse.

It took all of Andrew's strength to focus on what Sara had said, and while Sara was worried that he may refuse, he surprised her by allowing a stupid grin to settle across his flushed face, before he spoke out towards Karen.

"Is that... is that what you want?" he asked between huffs, exhaustion making his words almost silent.

Karen had stopped fighting her orgasm, and worked her hips in magical ways, trying to coax every ounce of pleasure out of what was fast approaching. Her entire body was drenched in sweat, and she loved everything about it as her hands glided along her chest, over her nipples and then back down to her thighs.

Andrew's question was not lost on her, rather she was struggling with herself, between the answer she knew she should give and the answer she was desperate to give. In the end, as she felt her pulse slow and body tremble in preparation for the climax that was just about to hit her, she nodded and screamed, "Fuck, yes!"

Under any other circumstances, someone could argue that her declaration was more about her exaltation at the joy that was crashing through her body, and less about the question she had been asked, but Andrew and Sara knew better. They knew their mate, and how profoundly strong willed she was; she would never use those words, knowing how they could have been misconstrued.

Sara pushed herself forward, almost collapsing into Karen's arms as her own orgasm flooded her body, causing her muscles to quiver and quake while pleasure raced through her every inch. Between what Andrew had been doing to her, the pleasure she could feel bleeding through her Bond with the small man, and Karen's acceptance of Andrew's gift, she could not hold out any longer.

The two woman held each other close, their slickened bodies resting precariously atop Andrew, who seemed uncharacteristically quiet. Neither of them were in a position to check on their mate, but they could both feel his own orgasm hovering at the very edge of release. For several seconds they stayed in that position, Karen and Sara shivering their way through their first climax, while Andrew took short breaths and fought with might to keep his orgasm from consuming him.

Just as they began to recover, their vision returning to them, Andrew's cock jerked within Karen's body, and as Sara pulled back she was amazed by what she saw. It was not the shock that rested within Karen's gaze, but the bright blue light that seemed to radiate from deep within her eyes.

Sara lept off of Andrew, landing beside her mates while she studied the point of their union. Andrew's eyes were closed, and she could tell he was struggling to balance his enjoyment of his release, and the task he was performing. She had never seen his gift being given, having always been on the receiving end of the mighty act, and she was not surprised by what she saw.

Karen screamed out in renewed rapture at the unfamiliar pleasure that coursed through her body with every jerk of Andrew's cock. His hardened length pulsed inside of her at a steady rhythm, sending what appeared to be an unending sea of sperm deep into Karen's body. Sara could see his balls, which had swollen to twice their size, each one taking turns as they siezed and propelled his thick, rich seed through his quivering cock.

Everything was confusing for Karen, who had not been prepared for what was happening. She had expected Andrew to instill within her some form of power. The fact was, Andrew and Sara had always been vague about how Andrew's spell worked. All she knew, was that Sara would sleep while his magic would work on her body, and by the time she awoke, she would have moved ever closer to what she had always wanted to be.

When she felt Andrew's body prepare to bestow his gift, she knew why they had wanted to keep their secret. Whatever magic was at work, it performed its task through strange and unexpected ways. She could sense the changes that took place within Andrew's body as his spell took hold, his testicals becoming larger and enriched with eldritch power, a force that spread out and began to create a series of changes which all pointed towards one fact: she was about to receive a tremendous amount of Andrew's cum.

As the anticipation built, and her body felt afire with orgasmic potential, she was forced to marvel at the ingenious finale of Andrew's transformation. The spell, in its glorious design, had influenced the nerves in Andrew's body, causing them to multiply in an exponential race with extreme pleasure resting at the finish line. By the end, the sensitive fibres that provided pleasure were thick within the young man's body, spidering out from his reproductive system and infiltrating every corner of his being.

Had it been any other person, Karen would have worried that pleasure on that scale would have driven them insane, but knowing that it was Andrew comforted her to no end; for while most would have blacked out or died, Andrew was not a normal man, and possessed a capacity for sexual gratification that she had never known, and she was certain was unrivaled.

Her mate screamed out, sending forth his deluge, and as his seed coursed into her body, she was surprised by the sheer thickness of his modified cum, a thought that was pushed from her mind as every ounce of orgasmic anticipation she had held onto while studying their bodies exploded in a climax unlike anything she could have ever imagined.

She had heard tales, stories spoken on cold nights over warm fires, of moments of bliss, only reached in the most extreme of situations. That moment, as her vision was lost to a sea of sparkling colors, and her thoughts were washed away and crushed against the tidal forces of her pleasure, she realized she had just surpassed any and all of those fabled experiences. Through strength of will she remained conscious, her gifts providing her the endurance to withstand the massive assault of pleasure that rocketed through her exhausted frame.

An unfamiliar feeling caused her stomach to lurch as she felt a muscle loosen, and as her gift reported what was happening, she whispered gibberish through the hedonistic joy that had stolen her voice. Her hands drifted down to her belly, where Sara was already resting her head, wanting to listen as Andrew pumped her full of his magical spunk. What she had felt was her cervix loosening for the first time in her life. What had once been tight and secure, was now wide open and eager for company, which she knew was coming as she felt Andrew's body working to push load after load of batter-thick seed right to the entrance of her womb.

After every gush she could feel her body grow larger and more lethargic, her skin growing more elastic while her organs shifted and moved, making room for the splendor that was being forced into her frail body. The endorphins from each climax built upon the endorphins from the last, and her mind stopped trying to track what was happening as her womb was filled, instead focusing all of its attention to the pure satisfaction that was spreading through her body.

Andrew, for his part, was lost beneath the mountain of pleasure which his spell had granted him, each belly-expanding pulse of his dick rewarding him with more and more satisfaction, until all he could do was grin at the large bellied woman who sat atop him, while tingling joy danced across every inch of his body.

Unlike Sara, the spell had changed. He had intended to cast the same spell he had used on his redheaded minx, but the moment he prepared to draw the shapes within Karen's sprite, he could feel an itch deep in his gut, an instinct begging to be heeded. So, without much consideration, he allowed his gift to guide the shapes of the new overlapping-design, until Karen's sprite was wrapped within the purple lines of a new and intricate spell. Everything was complete except for the last piece of the final symbol.

Andrew knew that the differences between that spell, and the one he had used on Sara were important, so he used every ounce of strength he had left to hold back his orgasm, and graph the designs into his computer, before finishing the last symbol and activating the spell.

By the time Andrew's work had been completed, Karen was trembling from the exhaustion of her nonstop climaxes, each one fading into the next until all she knew was pleasure. Sara helped her onto her side, caressing the woman's hair and smiling into the doey eyes of her blissful mate. She wondered if that was how she had looked when Andrew had cast that spell on her, and as she looked over at Andrew who was still in the process of recovering from his own sensual abuse, she decided it didn't matter.

She rubbed her belly and looked at Karen longingly, glad that Karen had finally experienced what she had grown to love, but wishing she could have experienced it with her.

Sweat and sexual fluids soaked through the sheets and burrowed deep into the mattress, promising to remind them all of their exploits for days to come. Andrew noticed the cold touch of the wet sheets as he wiggled the short distance to Karen, and as he heard its silent vow, he grinned with the knowledge that the stain would be in good company, for it was not the first, nor would it be the last testament of his family's sensual devotion.

As Sara and Andrew wrapped Karen in their arms, chuckling at how strange and wonderful their lives had become, they both felt at peace. Karen had drifted off before her head had been placed upon the pillow, and while she dreamt of soaring across a sun-soaked beach, the ocean breeze catching her wings and propelling her along the coast, Sara studied the blissful look on Andrew's face.

"Andrew?"

His eyes focused, and a broad grin spread from ear-to-ear as Sara's face came into view. The light of the full moon continued to pour in through the window, casting plenty of light for Andrew and Sara, who each blushed with childlike adoration at each other.

"Yes, Kitten?"

Sara's heart swelled at the sound of her favorite nickname.

"What should I do?"

Andrew tilted his head to the side, surprised by the seriousness of Sara's question. He considered her words for a few moments, before asking, "About what?"

Sara always felt like Andrew knew what she was thinking, and laughed as she remembered that he could not. He would probably need more context if she wanted him to answer her question. She reached across Karen, and caressed Andrew's arm while he pet their mate's soft and swollen belly.

"My mom... I'm still pissed about what she's done, but..." She took a moment and marshalled her thoughts, "Well, I can't let this become like what happened with my father."

Andrew knew exactly what she meant, and was happy that she had realized her part in the downfall of her paternal relationship, even after all the years that had passed. He loved her more than ever, pride in how fast she had embraced her new discovery filling him, reminding him how special his women were.

He knew what he would have done, but wanted to let her make her own decisions. "What do you want to do? Things kinda' went sideways there at the end."

Sara smiled and shook her head, flushing at the memory of how upset she had been, and for a brief moment fear threatened to consume her. She wondered if she would ever be able to talk to her mother without exploding. Their history proved that the odds were stacked against her, but with Andrew at her side, she felt like anything was possible.

She brought her hand up and caressed the side of Karen's peaceful face, the woman's eyes darting from side to side beneath their lids, visions of a deep-blue ocean filling Karen's thoughts.

"She should be out for at least a few hours."

Her eyes moved from Karen to Andrew, who was again grinning with expectation on his face while he watched Sara. "So, time for a night drive?"

Sara became giddy and almost bounced on the bed beside Karen.

"To the Kitten-mobile!" she said with a laugh as she sprung from the bed, before chanting the Batman theme song from an old television show that Andrew had only seen twice, but knew as if he had seen it a million times.

***** Incomplete Reunion *****

Tani'm could not believe the bone-aching exhaustion that consumed her as she collapsed against her bed. For hours she had struggled against the memories that haunted her, but even then the sounds of slurping seemed to echo through the empty room, while the scent of caramel and honey drifted across her senses like a vengeful apparition. Everything she did seemed to bring her back to that strange yet enticing family.

She wanted to talk with Karen, to ask the woman for her advice, but knew that in some unknown way that Karen could not be trusted when it came to Andrew. He had bewitched her, in body and mind, and no matter how wise the woman seemed, she held a blindspot for that enchanting young man.

"Damnit!" she shouted into the warm humid air of her small bedroom.

Tani'm's demure body was coated in sweat, her dark reddish-brown skin glistening in the pale light of her spartan room as her chest rose and fell from the exertion she had just been through. There was more than a small amount of discomfort between her legs, and she could see some bright red abrasions around her tiny nipples, a clear sign that she had either tweaked them too hard, or too many times.

She flexed her hands and could feel a pain in the joints of her fingers. Whether it was from clenching her fist on her sheets, or working her sex with tremendous fervor, she was not certain. The end result was a confirmation she had hoped to avoid — no matter how hard she tried, she would never be able to recreate the ecstasy that Andrew's cum was capable of giving her.

Her head bobbed weakly from side to side while she remembered the sight of Karen sauntering towards her. The woman's body was perfect, her massive breasts bouncing with each step, her thick pubic hair glistening in the magical light of the glade, hiding the treasure that Andrew seemed to covet. As the Karen of her mind drew close, she found herself licking her lips and starting to open her mouth, eagerly awaiting a treat that she knew was not coming.

"Fuck!" was all she could say as she opened her eyes.

Despite her discomfort, she threw her legs over the side of the bed, her muscles protesting as she forced herself to stand. Tani'm pulled a shirt over her head while trying to decide what she would do.

She still had a lot of work to do on her new bone knife; a femur from one of the elks would serve well as a replacement for the blade she had lost during her previous fight with the great wolf, and she had already made a lot of progress on the new weapon. She could sense Thunderfoot out in the forest, continuing his search for something that had captured his interest those last couple of days.

Her panties were just pulled on, the dry fabric clinging to the moist folds of her abused womanhood, when she realized that the animals of the forest had withdrawn from her house. The area of land she called home was normally swarming with animals of all sizes, the force of her presence drawing them in from miles around.

Movement outside of her window drew her attention, and without a second's hesitation she lept over her bed and rolled through the door into her living room. The window next to where she had been standing shattered, sending glass in every direction as the large wolf burst into the room.

She managed to kick the door closed while the wolf fought its way across the bed where it had landed, its momentum causing the bed frame to slide towards her, even as the wolf's legs were tangled in her damp sheets. The scent of blood wafted past her as the door slammed shut, the once-mighty beast looking like a shadow of its previous self, growling and barking as it tripped and stumbled upon the strange and uneven surface of the mattress.

Tani'm knew she had a brief moment before the wolf would find its feet and smash its way through her flimsy door. Even as thin as the wolf appeared, she knew it was stronger than any animal in her forest, and if anything, its frail stature may make it more dangerous than ever. Desperation caused erratic and unpredictable behavior in animals, and the crazy way the wolf had been looking at her made her realize just how insane the monster had become.

Her muscles were still fatigued from her previous efforts, and while she could feel her gift trying to restore her stamina, she knew that she needed to get out into the forest if she was going to have any chance of escaping the large wolf.

Tani'm's leather suit was in her closet, safe and secure on the other side of the sealed door, behind the frenzied wolf who she could hear tearing her sheets to ribbons. Her weapons were with her armor, the hatchet which felt so natural in her off-hand and the metal knife she contented herself to use until a proper bone one could be fashioned.

"Seriously, why me?" she wondered aloud as she got to her feet and sprinted to the table.

The femur was almost in the shape of a long knife, but the handle was incomplete and difficult to hold. The worst part was the blade's edge, which was jagged and as sharp as a marble. That was the part she had been working on when she decided to chase her desires, hoping to satisfy herself without the aid of that insufferable man, who was never far from her thoughts.

It would not be long before the wolf would be free, and as she held onto the uncomfortable weapon, she tried to think of what she should do. Stand and fight, fatigue and lack of arms almost guaranteeing what the outcome would be, or flee and hope to fight another day. Modern entertainment told her what she should do, but a large part of her wondered where the true wisdom lay.

A couple of seconds later, the wolf smashed through the door, sending shards of wood in an explosive arc that seemed to give voice to the beast's uncontrollable rage. Shards of glass stuck out from the wolf's sides, the creature having learned just how dangerous windows could be, when not used properly. Blood dripped from its body, pooling beneath it as it scanned the empty room.

The door stood open, and the wolf caught a glance of the forest guardian as she vanished into the trees outside. A howl shook the walls of the small house, while a shard of glass clattered to the floor, blood staining half of its long sharp surface.

Wildfang had to decide if chasing her was worth the risk, knowing that she was likely on her way to meet up with that stupid jackalope. As he fled through the door, and slunk into the forest, he knew he had missed his opportunity, and hated the forest guardian all the more for her cowardice.

***** Confrontation *****

Sara was nervous when they pulled up to her mother's house, and as she looked upon the metal and stone structure, she realized how little she had thought of the place since moving out. It was difficult for Sara to understand how a place she had lived in for so long could mean almost nothing to her, but as she thought about the places that held a spot near her heart, that had given her the most comfort, she thought of the rainforest that surrounded them.

Andrew took her hand from the passenger seat, asking, "Are you alright?"

Of course he had sensed her somber mood, and as his fingers traced the lines on the back of her hand, she knew of one place where she could always find safety. Her amber eyes sparkled as she settled her gaze upon her mate, the fatigue from earlier in the night still showing on his smiling face. If anything, it seemed to have gotten worse, and while she could tell he was trying to be supportive, she was having a hard time ignoring the sleep that stalked behind his bright purple eyes.

1...56789...14