The Bonobo Girls Pt. 02

Story Info
Friends start to push their limits at Burning Man.
2.5k words
4.61
15.6k
11

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rest of the evening was strangely subdued. They still went out as group, moving from dance camps to tiny home-made bars to chill lounges. The larger dance camps could be huge, hundreds of dancers under a dome bouncing in front of a stage where a professional DJ is throwing beats. Others were tiny; sometimes literally some guy with a computer on a folding table, hooked up to a couple speakers, while three people bopped their heads in time with the tunes.

The Bonobo Girls enjoyed themselves, but it was as if they were all distracted that evening. They would often huddle in twos and threes, talking in low voices. Lots of hugging, and some giggling. They each went to bed alone that night.

The morning found Anne and Sarah biking together towards Center Camp. Center Camp was the huge communal tent at the center of the campground, and the only place where you could buy coffee.

Sarah had thrown on a black bikini top and slipped on a pair of shorts. Anne had a tank top on, and a pair of loose and poofy pants. This was morning, pre-coffee. Whatever clothing was on hand was the guiding principle. Sara had pulled back her blonde hair in a loose ponytail and thrown on a sun hat. But no bra, Sarah noticed.

They were standing in the short line for coffee when Sarah finally brought up the topic of the other night's discussion.

"So, have you thought much about it?" she asked.

Anne, of course, knew what she was talking about.

"You know, it was fantastic to say these things out loud. But, what does it mean? What am I supposed to do? I can't go around groping guys, it's not what I want anyway."

"What do you want?" asked Sarah.

"I don't know. Some kind of connection. Yeah, a touch, physical contact. But not just that. But I also don't want to have to spend an afternoon talking to some guy. The whole point is that it's different from what we did before. I've been on dates. It sucked then, and I don't want to do that now. So maybe we should just forget it?" Replied Anne.

Sarah was silent for a while. A part of her agreed with Anne, agreed that it was hopeless to think they could be as free as they had described. Free of shame and judgement. But another part of her was screaming silently, screaming that if they could not be free at Burning Man then what chance of being free, ever. The thought of coming home to her apartment, never having even tried to loosen the shackles that held her back, that thought squeezed her heart like a fist, stealing her breath.

They moved in the line, ordered their coffees and walked towards a clump of dusty couches that had been set up nearby.

"Or...", said Sarah, taking a sip of her coffee,"we apply our new principles to everyone. What if you were totally honest with a guy. If you told him exactly what you wanted. He can say no, or you can say no if he acts like a douche."

Anne looked unconvinced, but nervous. Sarah knew a storm of thoughts and emotions were swirling in Anne's head. Sarah looked around, taking in the thin crowd that wandered around Center Camp. Her eyes fell on something.

"Come on," said Sarah, getting up and offering her hand to help Anne up.

She led Anne towards a deeper corner, to a set of padded benches that had been set up close to the edge of the tent, where the fabric met the ground. It was not a private space, but it was away from the main flow of people.

Seated on a bench was her target. A young man was seated there, in his late twenties, handsome in a hippy way, with a mass of dark curls pulled back in a short ponytail, dressed only in loose-fitting tie-dye pants.

She made Anne sit on one side of him as she sat on the other.

"Hello," she said, smiling brightly. "My friend has something to ask you."

Anne laughed softly, shaking her head in disbelief. But she looked up and found the young man's eyes. Sarah saw a new resolve build in Anne.

"If you don't mind, I would like to touch you. Just to feel your face, maybe your chest. Just that, " said Anne.

The young man smiled. "Sure."

Anne reached out with her right hand and brushed his cheek with the tip of her fingers. She traced the line of his jaw, curling around his ear.

"Should I do anything?" He asked.

"No," replied Anne softly. "do you mind?"

"No. It's kind of relaxing. A little weird too, but it's cool," he replied.

Sarah watched, sipping her coffee.

Anne followed the curve of his neck down his shoulder, then running her hand down his arm, lingering on the swell of muscles. She took his hand in hers, feeling the strong sinews that moved beneath the skin. She brought his hand to her face, gently placing it on her cheek.

"You can touch me too if you want," she said.

The young man squared up to Anne on the bench. They both were gliding their fingertips over each other's arms and shoulders, staring in each other's eyes. Their other hand rested on each other's knee.

Anne's fingers traced a a long arc across his chest, tripping across his ribs, following the fold of his waist before resting on his sternum.

After a hesitation, he did the same, though his fingers by necessity traced the underside of her heavy breasts on their way down. He too rested his hand on her sternum, his hand nestled between the warm cushions of her bosom.

Anne was starting to breath heavy, her eyes still locked on his. She could feel her nipples tighten, pushing against the fabric of her tank top. Her hand drifted to the side, her little finger brushing against his small nipple.

He mirrored her, his hand dropping to the side to cup her breast, his fingers bumping against her hard and thick nipple. He couldn't resist a quick look down, taking in the deep cleavage her shirt revealed, and the hard nipples pushing against the fabric of her shirt. His hand gently hefted the weight of her breast, his thumb brushing against her nipple again.

Anne moaned.

"Stop," she murmured.

"Sorry," he said quickly.

"No, it's good. I want to focus, you're too distracting," she said with a grin.

She took his hand and placed it on her other knee, giving it a squeeze to make sure it stayed in place.

"Is this still okay? Are you enjoying yourself?" she asked him.

He gave a short laugh. "Yes, I am enjoying myself."

Anne looked down at the tent that had formed in his pants. She smiled.

She brought both hands to his chest, her arms between his. She felt his breath under her palms. She started to slowly drag her fingertips down, across his chest and belly. Her eyes were locked on his, watching as a nervous hunger swept over his face, his lips curling a bit, his eyelids fluttering.

Her hands rested on his hip bones. She could feel the edge of his pants under her hands. She looked down, her eyes drawn to the distended fabric that hid his erection. She saw the knot that tied his pants closed. With nimble fingers, she pulled the strings, undoing the knot.

"There's people around," he said faintly, his breath short.

"It's okay," said Sarah as she moved to crouch next to them, her back to the crowd, giving them a tiny amount of privacy. Her eyes were fixed on Anne's fingers.

Anne pulled the pants slightly away from his belly. With one hand she fished his hard cock out, enjoying the softness of the skin as it moved over the hardness of his shaft. She touched him, not to please him but to explore the textures of his erection, to trace the features of his desire.

Her eyes were still locked on his, watching the changes in his expression.

She gripped his shaft. He had a decent sized cock, nothing enormous, but nothing to be ashamed off. She started to gently move her hand up and down, stroking the smooth head, spreading the bubble of pre-cum that had emerged from the tip.

"Do you want to cum?" Anne asked the young man.

"Yes," He panted.

"What do you like? Do you want me to go faster?" she asked.

"Yeah..I, I might need lube..." he stuttered in reply.

Anne barely hesitated. She folded down and took his cock in her mouth. He moaned as the sudden wet warmth engulfed the tip of his cock. Anne echoed his moan, a shiver of pleasure rising in her pussy. Anne swirled her tongue around it, bringing out as much saliva as she could. She stood right back up as if nothing had happened, her hand still on his cock. She could still feel the heat of it on her tongue though, and to have it here, with all these people around, the imprint of a cock whose owner she did not even know the name...She resisted the urge to move forward and mount him right there.

Instead she increased the pace of her stroke, using the new slickness on his cock to slide her hand from tip to base.

The young man tried to move his hand off her knee, to reach for her sex, but she stopped him.

"Don't move," she quickly ordered.

His hand froze, settled back on her knee. His eyes grew wide, his breath shorter.

"Are you going to cum?" she asked, still staring into his eyes.

"Yes."

"Soon?"

"Yes."

"Where do you wan to cum?"

The young man hesitated.

"Tell me, where do you want to cum?" Anne insisted.

"Your tits," he finally answered.

Anne pulled away her hands and in a split second had pulled her tank top over her head, tossing it aside for Sarah to catch. She immediately went back to the hard cock in front of her, her hand pumping up and down even faster.

The young man broke her gaze to stare down. Anne's heavy breasts swayed as her arm moved, her thick brown nipples tracing circles in the hot air between them. Sarah couldn't help but stare as well. They might not be as perky as they once were, but Anne still had an amazing pair of breasts, round and full and heavy, her nipples dark and thick.

The young man gasped. Shuddered.

A jet of cum erupted from his cock, arcing up to splash against Anne's bare breasts. She held his cock aimed at her tits as a second, then a third stream of cum covered her. Both Anne and Sarah were transfixed by the sight of the spasming cock, delighted smiles on their faces, as if the young man had just performed a magic trick.

The young man stopped spasming and a silence settled. The sounds of Center Camp flooded back to the awareness of the trio, suddenly aware of how public their experience had been. But no one was watching, no one seemed to have seen anything.

Anne leaned forward and placed a gentle kiss on the young man's lips.

"Thank you," she said.

"Jesus, thank you! That was the hottest thing ever," he stammered.

"I'm glad you had fun. Thank you for letting me play," said Anne.

Anne turned to the still crouching Sarah.

"Shall we?"

Sarah stood up as Anne got up from the bench and turned away from the young man.

Sarah held up Anne's tank top, which she had been holding in her hand.

"Do you want this or are you going to go back like that?" Asked Sarah.

Anne looked down at her bare breasts, where ropes of jism arched between the globes of her tits.

"I'm good," she finally said, and walked away.

Sarah waved at the young man who was still sitting on the bench, his softening cock still outside of his pants, a content but confused look on his face. "I love Burning Man!" he giggled to himself.

Sarah caught up with Anne, who was walking confidently through the crowd, ignoring the occasional double takes from people as they stared at her stained and naked breasts.

They made it outside and found their bikes among the hundreds of other. Anne mounted hers and paused, her head low. Her body started to shake. For a second Sarah thought she might be crying, but she noticed the wave-like motion of Anne's hips. She was rubbing her clit against the bicycle seat, making herself cum, finally releasing the sexual tension that had been building up ever since they met the young man.

Sarah had to admit that her own pussy was moist, wet even. She unconsciously rocked her hips to put pressure on her clit, but stopped herself. She was enjoying the torture.

Anne let out a deep sigh.

"Feel better?" Asked Sarah.

Anne laughed. "Yeah." She grinned.

"You're a terrible influence on me," continued Anne. "Thank you."

"So, is that a yes for the Bonobo Girls?" Asked Sarah.

"Hell yeah. This place is not ready for what's coming," she said dramatically.

"Hopefully, that would be us, doing the cumming," replied Sarah.

Anne whooped.

The two women biked back to their camp, sipping their coffee as they leisurely made their way through the campground. Anne delighted in the feeling of freedom she felt as she biked topless down the dusty roads. Her clit throbbed whenever a stream of cum oozed down her breasts and onto her belly. "What a mess", she thought, "what a delicious mess."

They made it back to camp just in time to find Sammy and Carol walking back in. They looked disheveled, each sporting a big grin.

"What have you been up to?" asked Sarah.

"We went to the porte-potties and on the way back we saw that we're near the Orgy Dome. Did you know about that place?" Asked Carol. "It's a dome, where they have orgies! Only couples are allowed, so we talked to these two guys who were hanging around and convinced them to pretend to be our dates so we could get in. "

"You guys had an orgy?!" said Anne.

"Yeah, it was awesome," answered Sammy. "Apparently it was really mellow because it's the morning so not many people were there, but we still fucked, like, three dudes each. It was awesome!"

"What did you do?" asked Carol." Is that cum on your tits?"

"We got coffee," answered Anne, "and I want to hear about this Orgy Dome. Give me details."

The four women settled in the kitchen area to hear Carol and Sammy's tale of their adventure in the Orgy Dome.

Susan, meanwhile, was just now waking up. She emerged from her tent just in time to hear Carol's first words.

"So, of course first we started blowing our fake dates to thank them for getting us into the Orgy Dome."

"What the fuck?!" exclaimed Susan. "It's not even ten o'clock!"

Carol continued her story, ignoring Susan...