The Book Club

Story Info
Housewife meets a stranger.
2.2k words
4.15
37.6k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
encore769
encore769
268 Followers

I am a 55 year old happily married woman. I feel that I have had a very normal life, had two children, have kept myself in nice shape and always try to look my best. I have been involved in many of the usual family and community activities and am presently in a very active book club. One day, a new man came into our group. I didn't think much of it, although we are mostly women, a few man have occasionally joined our group. We read and have lively discussions about current and other interesting books. The new man was in his 40s, a college professor, nice looking and very friendly. We initially met, but over the next few weeks, I never had any personal discussions with him. I did notice that he was enjoying the company of many of the other women however and it made me wonder a bit if I was missing something.

One day, when I was at a local book store, we happened to run into each other. Right from the beginning, he seemed very friendly as if we had been close friends before. We talked about books as we walked through the store looking in different aisles. I didn't pay much attention at first, but I remembered later, that as we walked around, his hand touched me several times. I also recalled that his slight touches seemed to cause a reaction in my body. He invited me for a cup of coffee at the shop next door and I accepted. Over a cup, we discussed books and other things. He seemed to have me talking more about myself than he said about himself but I didn't mind. I was feeling good about myself and happy that he seemed interested in me. One thing led to another and he said he had a collection of books that I might be interested in and would I like to see them. He seemed interesting and the idea didn't seem too out of the ordinary at the time and I so I said I would be glad to.

I had the feeling that I shouldn't but I followed him to his apartment near the college anyway. He had a very nice and neat place, much cleaner than I would have expected from a man. He showed me his bookshelves full of current and classical books. Looking at the titles, I was very impressed and feeling a bit special that he had invited me to see them. As we talked and looked at his collection, he offered to loan me any that I might like. We sat on the sofa and he offered me a drink of wine. As I held the drink and leafed through a book, he sat near me with his hand resting on my leg. I was half absorbed by the book and half by the touch of his hand. I felt a twinge through my body saying I should leave but somehow, I liked the feeling I was getting and didn't try to discourage him. As we talked, his hand slowly moved up and down over the leg of my slacks, I couldn't stop him.

When he brought a second glass of wine, his mood started to change. Looking at me he said he thought I was trying to tease him. By the way I looked at him, the way I was dressed and by my talk, I was causing him to feel excited. I was flabbergasted, He pointed to a bulge in his pants and indicated that I had done that to him. I was speechless and didn't know how to reply. I started to get up, he pushed me down and sat next to me. He said he "knew" why I was here and that I was taking advantage of his hospitality. Putting my hand on his crotch, he implied that his erection was my fault and that I needed to do something about it. He squeezed my hand over his bulge, I could feel a growing excretion. He kept talking, telling me that he was attracted to me, that he knew I was attracted to him, that he knew my needs and that he was there to help. I tired but couldn't remove my hand, but he kept insisting that it was what I wanted and needed. Inside my feelings were racing, it didn't feel right to be here but feeling his cock move in his pants was sending little electric shocks through my body. Before I knew it, he undid his zipper, he had no underwear and so my hand was now touching his bare cock. I barely heard his words as I stared at the cock I was holding. I was transfixed, it was bigger than my husband's and it wasn't even fully hard. He was coaxing me to squeeze it, feel it, and when he removed his hand, I couldn't let go. Something at that moment made me unable to do anything but to continue stroking his cock and feel it grow. It was as if it was talking to be, drawing me to honor it. I felt his hand push my head down and put my face closer to his beckoning penis. At first I gave it a small lick, a taste of fluid on my tongue seemed to make me want more. I put the head of his cock in my mouth, flashes of old memories went through my mind. How many cocks have I seen and tasted? How long had it been since I had a cock in my mouth? I knew hadn't sucked my husband's for a very long time, this seemed like a new and exciting adventure.

Not being able to resist, I felt my whole body relax as I took his whole cock into my mouth. I started going crazy as his explicit roguish words gave me even more encouragement. I licked and sucked his hard shaft as if I loved it and did it every day. Thinking back, it was probably just like he had said, it was something I wanted and needed. Somehow, his pants came off and I found myself licking and sucking on his balls while I stroked his hardening cock. After a while, I could feel the tension in him building and with a tremendous burst, he came in my mouth. He held my head down, filling my mouth with his hot cum until he was drained. I laid on his lap, next to his soft cock as he stroked my hair. It was a strange feeling of release and pleasure. I felt happy, satisfied and filled with a sense of gratitude toward him that he allowed me to please him. His words were now comforting me and I tried not to think but just feel good about the pleasure I had given. This happily married woman was feeling happy and content, laying in a naked man's lap next to his cock.

Some of his cum had gotten on my blouse and without hesitating, I took it off for him to wash. Since he was already naked, he casually commented that maybe I should take off the rest of my clothes too. I dutifully removed my slacks and bra and we sat down. He didn't touch me or try any further advances as we talked while waiting for my blouse to dry. I could believe that only a few hours ago, we were chatting in the bookstore and now, here I was, only in my panties, sitting with a once stranger in his apartment.

At home that night in bed with my husband, I could feel a smile on my lips and a strange but sweet ache between my legs. I was looking forward to the next Book Club meeting.

The next week, I went to the Book Club full of anticipation in seeing him again. It was a strange feeling, he hadn't said anything or made any promises but I felt that I had to be there, to be present to him and to be available. I could feel parts of my body react as I walked into the room. When I got there, he was talking to others but paid no attention to me. Maybe he was just being careful, not wanting anyone to be aware of our new friendship. He sat across from me at the table and chatted freely with other ladies, I felt a pang of jealousy as I watched him. Wasn't I the one who had serviced his cock? Wasn't I the one who got naked for him? Wearing a nice skirt and sexy underwear in anticipation, my legs were continually wiggling under the table and I could feel a wetness growing between my legs. My mind was going crazy. When the meeting broke up, he came over, said a cordial hello and slipped a piece of paper into my hand as we walked out.

I read the note in my car. He asked me to come to his apartment in an hour. I was relived, yes, he did want me. The hour passed very slowly and at last I anxiously knocked on his door. No answer. More knocks. Was I mistaken? Feeling dejected, I was about ready to leave when the door opened and he greeted me with a big smile. I felt silly and small but in a way very honored, this man that I hardly knew seemed eager to see me. He told me to sit and offered me a dink of wine. With his hand caressing my bare knee, we talked a bit about the club and the books we shared. I could feel the heat building up in my body when he got up and unzipped his pants in front to me. He implied that that is what I was there for and told me to take out his cock. It was so sudden, he caught me by surprise. I stared at the bulge in his open pants and began to stutter. No knowing what else to say or do, I obediently undid the button and pulled down his pants, then his shorts. Oh God, his half hard cock was staring me in the face and like before, feeling a strong irresistible impulse, I took it and began sucking on the big head. The feeling of his cock in my mouth was intense. It was as if I was meant to do this, to honor and worship this man's cock.

As I sucked, he began taking off my clothes and soon, I was naked kneeling in front of him, a mix of slobber and pre cum dripping from my mouth. I loved the feeling of making his cock grow and wanted to make it even harder. His moans and encouraging voice seemed to urge me on, I couldn't get enough, His cock and balls needed me, my mouth, my tongue. Suddenly, he pushed me back and ordered me into the bedroom. When I got on the bed, he had me spread my legs, then wider and wider. He told me to touch myself, my tits, pull on my nipples and finger my pussy. All the time he watched and cajoled me, using both flattering and derogatory words. My mind was racing but somehow, I wanted to please tis man no matter what he called me. As I vigorously masturbated myself in front of him, I was transferred from an ordinary housewife into to a uninhibited easy woman wanting to please her man.

My eyes were closed and I felt an orgasm building in me, when I felt the pressure of his body on mine. He lifted my legs and his hard cock slipped into my already very wet pussy. My husband had never filled me as much as his cock. I felt a mixture of pleasure and pain and I heard myself screaming for more. His pounding was relentless and I unconsciously raised my hips to meet each deep push. After what seemed like a joyful eternity, I felt his release and his hot cum filling me. I felt a deep satisfaction knowing I had accepted his cock and cum. As his cock softened, he rolled over and congratulated me on being such a good fuck. The sound of that, although crass in a way, made me feel proud. He got up and returned with a warm towel and told me to clean up. Laying there in his bed, naked and wiping up, I was smiling and saying to myself that I hope he was pleased. He came back into the room, still naked and stood over me. Holding his cock, he told me to get it hard again.

When my mouth did it usual good job of getting him hard again, he had me get on my knees and with one big push, took my pussy from behind. I knew it was coming even though my husband and not taken me that way for a very long time. Feeling him holding my hips and plunging his cock into my open pussy, I knew I was now totally subservient to him. He had my mouth and my pussy at his disposal to use as he wished. It didn't make me sad but I had a feeling that this was not the end.

encore769
encore769
268 Followers