The Book of Carnal Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andrew could not stop raving about the car. He was in love, and that if the car had a pussy he'd fuck it.

"I believe that if the car were to be personified it would be a man," Jason pointed out.

"Then, fuck it, I'd turn gay!"

They enjoyed the joke as they walked into the bar.

"Welcome to," and cutting herself short, "hello Jason, back again, I see."

"Yes. Just here for lunch, and to unwind a bit from work, Brenda."

"Excellent idea. What will you have?"

"A drink to start," interjected Andrew.

Jason noticed that she did not like Andrew, a thing that Andrew was completely clueless about, but she was professional, "All right, what will you have?"

"Two strong Margaritas, not too sweet."

"Sounds good," confirmed Jason.

"Coming right up," she concluded, and got to work.

All right, being able to change the surroundings right. Let me see if I can materialize them. Lets try somewhere safe. Jason concentrated on a new set of clothing, shoes and all, to appear in the trunk of his car. He could see the inside of the spacious trunk, and could see the shoes, a white blazer, when Andrew's hand struck his shoulder in interruption.

"Here are you drinks!"

"Thank you."

"Yes. Thank you, babe."

Brenda rolled her eyes at Andrew's tackiness. "Will that be all Jason?"

"No. How about a dozen wings, and some French fries as well, please."

"Coming right up," and she walked way.

"Alright, when the hell did you get to become friends with the hottest bartender in town, calling each other by first name so comfortably, and got new clothes, and a cool ass ride?"

"That's a lot of questions?"

"No, it's one. So get to answering."

"It's along story."

"I got a Margarita, and soon another one to hold me through."

"Fine, but you have to be cool about it, alright."

"I'm not your best bud for nothin'. Now, stop with the damn excuses and get to it."

Jason told him an abridged version of what had happened since his trip to Cairo, mentioned the book, the ability to change his surrounding, and the car, but not the ability to influence people, the having to cum on the page to make it work, nor the effect it was having on his body. One can't give all away now!

Jason had been listening attentively, and eagerly drinking. The story was finished just as the food arrived.

"Here you go boys."

"Thanks Brenda."

"Yeah, thanks Hot-" and getting kicked under the table, "uh, a lot."

Rachel smiled, and left.

"What was that for?"

"Don't be such an ass for now," replied Jason, "give me a sec," and closing his eyes concentrated, once more, on the trunk of his car. He saw all the clothing as clearly as possible, smirking as he opened his eyes. He loudly called to the bar, "Hey Rachel, how about two more Margaritas and bring us a couple of shots of tequila, and one for yourself as well."

"What tequila?"

"The best!"

"The best? Who's paying?" Asked Andrew.

"Don't worry, pal. I got it."

"Hm, new car, new clothes, and money for good tequila."

"Yup." Jason noticed Rachel approaching and downed his Margarita.

"Here you go, honey."

"Thanks Rachel. Alright," he lifted his tequila glass, "to freedom."

"To freedom," repeated Rachel and Andrew, and down their drinks went.

"Holy shit, this is some great stuff," exclaimed Andrew, licking his lips.

"I know! That's why I ordered it."

"Where is mine," boomed a voice behind Jason. He saw Andrew's eyes widen, as he flinched. Jason did not have to turn to know who it was.

The figure walked next to the table, and in deep scowl said, "Drinking during working hours, I see."

"Terrance, what are you doing here?"

"I'm on my lunch break."

"We are not on working hours, we're on our lunch break too!"

"Shut up, Andrew. I am not addressing you yet. Unless, of course, you want me to handle things officially."

Andrew shut up.

"Come on now, Terrance. We are only unwinding a bit, and what better place than here, close to work."

"Is that your BMW parked outside?"

Shit! "Yes."

"I thought so. You have been making money elsewhere."

"Come on, Terrance is not that. We're only unwinding-"

"I heard you the first time. So, where is my shot then?"

Seriously? "Hey Brenda. How about three shots, and one for you of course."

"Of?"

"The same."

"Coming right up."

She had been ready for the request as soon as she saw Terrance walk in. And, since she had heard the conversation she was glad of it. Aside from them the bar was practically empty, so it was not so difficult an accomplishment, and she needed the clientele. Not only did she find Jason hot, and would not mind blowing him again, but he was also a good tipper. She wondered why she had not noticed him so much before.

"Hello Brenda."

"Hello Terrance, haven't seen you since last week, what happened?"

"You know, things up at the home front."

"Aha."

"All right, to prosperous employment!" exclaimed Andrew raising his glass.

"One cannot argue with that," said Terrance, and down the drinks went. "You are buying, right Jason?"

"Yup. Anything you want."

"I don't think you can afford it," then turning to Brenda, "let me have an order of wings, a Cadillac margarita, and double shot of the same, please."

"Sure thing," and off she went.

"Listen, I got you covered for the time of the lunch break," Jason told Terrance.

"Alright."

"Wait. What shit is this? You're busting our balls for drinking, and here you are doing the same?" Interjected Andrew.

"Well, since Jason here has offered to pay anything I want, I guess I should answer the question then," replied Terrance. "There was a power outage at the company, so we all have the rest of they day off."

"You manipulative piece of-"

"Shut up, Andrew! Fair enough, Terrance. And, I will keep my word. Whatever you want."

"Good. I plan to get wasted."

"What's the occasion?"

"Just to unwind."

"Alright." Brenda arrived with Terrance's order.

"Save the double. Brenda, another round of shots to sober us up," ordered Jason.

"Ha ha. Sobering up, huh? Alright, be right back."

"One for me as well," came the melodious tones of Misty. Oh, my Misty.

"It's gonna be a party," said Andrew.

Then Terrance, "And you are not dressed for it."

"Oh yeah, reminds me. Andrew, come with me real quick," said Jason, and stepping off the stool he first gave a warm, welcoming hug to Misty, asking her to sit next to him, and elbowing Andrew to avoid the comment that already seemed to be on the tip of his tongue.

Jason walked out the bar, and with Andrew headed to the car. He stopped about six feet short of it, and giving Andrew the keys, said, "Ok. Look in the trunk, and describe to me what you see. All that is there, in regards to outfit, is yours.

"Damn! Fuck describing. How 'bout I change!"

"Ok."

He did. Right there in the parking lot he took off his unstylish clothing, and change to a better looking set. He was dressed with dark blue jeans, an off-white belt, off-white shoes with brown soles, a brown, checkered shirt, white blazer, and aviator sunglasses. He looked good, and Jason felt proud of his accomplishment. He did not think it would have been so easy. He was right. When Andrew turned there were holes all over the place in the back of his clothes.

"Ok, don't move," order Jason.

"Why?"

"Don't you feel a draft?"

Andrew moved his hands to the back and exclaimed, "Oh shit," as he felt part of his ass and back of his legs exposed. "Admit it. You wanted to see my ass, didn't you?"

"Fuck you! Now, don't move."

It was not easy. In fact, it was much more difficult when looking at the clothing, than when only seeing the clothing with his mind. It drained him. After a while he completed the patches, and announced it to Andrew.

"Fuck, about time," and moved his hands all over his back area. "Seems good." He turned, and rushed to Jason, just in time to catch him. "Are you alright, bro?"

"Yeah, just got a little dizzy. Give me a second."

"Take your time."

"Alright. I think I'm ok now."

"Good, you were getting heavy."

"Whatever. Thanks though."

"Thank you for this nice clothes, and for fixing them with whatever the hell you just did."

"No problem. I think I need to test it more. And, I think I need a drink, and food."

"Let's get in there then. Don't forget about Misty!"

"Misty," and he rushed in with Andrew trailing behind.

"For a second there I thought you had left me hanging with the bill!" Said Terrance as soon as they made it back to the table.

"Nope. Here we are," replied Jason.

"Good. Rachel said you were buying drinks, so I took the liberty of ordering some for us. I had mine already, since you were gone for so long."

"Misty. Yes, uh, okay. You can get another. Then I'm going to order, 'cause I'm starving."

"You got that Rachel?" Asked Misty.

"Yup. Coming right up."

"Jeez, I'm gonna get hammered!" Said Andrew.

"You were interested in a liquid lunch," replied Jason.

Andrew looked quickly at Terrance, to remind Jason that he was there.

"I didn't hear anything," said Terrance. Andrew's face filled with relief.

Rachel returned with Misty's drink, and one for her as well. "Ok, now to what?" She blithely asked.

"To good company, and a generous man," said Misty as she touched Jason.

Jason tried hard not to blush as they toasted. Finally Jason had the chance to order. "Ok. So give me a double cheeseburger with fries, a dozen wings, and whatever Andrew and Misty want."

"You seem hungry."

"Yes, Misty. I am. Oh, and Brenda, as soon as possible please."

"Ok. Then let me run this order to the kitchen, and then I'll come to take the order of you two, is that okay?"

"Sure, why not?" Replied Andrew, as Misty nodded assent.

"And Jason. Sorry I did not bring your wings right away. I'll bring them out together okay?"

"Sure."

Off she went. Shortly after she came back to take the others' orders, and a little after that she was back with Jason's food, which came quite quick.

"Enjoy," said Terrance.

"I will. So do you," and Jason dug in with gusto.

Jason happily ate the food while thinking of how to improve this newfound talent. He wondered if he would be able to alter only items that he created, or others as well. He was tempted to try and make the front of Misty's blouse and bra disappear, but did not want to embarrass her, and, in all honesty, he wanted her all for himself. All was based on assumption, and he needed to test his theories to see what was possible. Maybe he could only create, and not the opposite.

The dream was also in his mind, and he had to figure out what had happen. He was still sure he had sex with Abby, and although it was very hot, it was still in a dream, and his hand had been bleeding from the thorns that came out of her hair. Is this what the book meant about "at times insane"? There has to be a way. He was interrupted.

"You must be hungry. You haven't said a word, and are eating as if you haven't in days," Misty said as she picked on what appeared to be a chicken salad.

"Sorry, Misty. I was lost in thought."

"No need to apologize."

Jason was surprised to see that his food was almost gone and said, "and I was famished. I didn't even know I was so hungry."

"So, what's with the new threads," Terrance asked Andrew.

"Jason gave them to me," was his nonchalant reply.

"Jason huh."

"It was a birthday gift!" Interjected Jason.

"It's your birthday?" Followed Misty.

"Nope. Wait. Does that mean you're not giving me anything on my actual birthday?"

"Maybe," replied Jason.

"I'll be the first to say that it makes you look better. Not so immature," said Terrance.

"Thanks for the compliment."

"He's right," chimed Rachel as she stepped between them. "You do look better."

"Ah. You like me, huh toots?"

"If we could only change this dumb lines you come up with," she replied and laughed. It did not go unnoticed that both Andrew and Terrance had wrapped an arm around her waist, and the manner with which they looked at her showed clear arousal. Jason wondered if it was the alcohol, or if it was his influence. He had the idea that it would be hot to see Rachel being double-teamed.

"I'll bet you ten-times being late that if I buy Rachel another drink I can get her to blow you," he whispered to Terrance.

"Deal! And if you lose, you'll have to provide ten more lunches like this at my desire."

"Hey Rachel, how about another drink."

"Off the same?"

"Yes. And for you too, of course."

Andrew grunted as she left, and threw him a mean look. Jason did not want to speak of his plan so he projected the word Patience to Andrew. Andrew's reaction was priceless as he clearly "heard" what Jason had said, and looked at Jason surprised. Jason winked, and, in turn, Andrew grinned.

His next task was assuring that no one would come in. He concentrated on the signs, adding the words "will be closed for the next half hour." He realized that Rachel was taken longer than usual, and noticed she was talking on the phone. He concentrated on her, and could feel her hand playing with her pussy, as her lower half was hidden from view. He implanted a vision of her happily blowing Terrance while Andrew played with her ass.

Jason was surprised by Misty's soft voice, and warm breath meeting his ear as she quietly asked, "What are you doing?"

Turning to her he came to being millimeters from her lips, and was strongly inspired to kiss her, but he needed to win this bet, and he knew that if he kissed Misty he would lose all concentration. Instead, he went around her gorgeous face, and slowly moved to her ear as he felt her soft cheek sliding against his, while his arm went around her waist. It was an odd angle, since they were sitting, but what the heck. "Just seeing what will develop. Do you enjoy shows?"

"Yes. But, what do you mean?"

"You will see. I think we will be getting one."

Rachel came back with the drinks and in a slight slur said, "to what?"

"To sexual pleasure," said Jason.

"Oh, I second that," was Andrew's agreement, also in a slight slur.

"Me too," said Terrance.

"Alright," said Misty. Their glasses clinked, and down the liquid went.

Jason was suddenly concerned that perhaps they were to drunk to be able to perform, and he did not want that. So, another test was going to be trying to see if the could get them to sober up just a bit. It was tricky, because too much would be the end of the fun. His solution was to make each of them feel awake and more in control, but equally sexually aroused.

Rachel was on the same spot she was before, standing proudly between the two men, with their arms around her waist, caressing her sides insinuatingly.

"You do look good with the new clothes. You may want to consider changing your wardrobe," she addressed Andrew.

"Thanks. How do I look?"

"Hot!"

"And how do I look?" Asked Terrance.

"Hot as well!"

"Why don't you show him how hot you find them?" suggested Jason.

"Alright," she said, and bending forward kissed Terrance square on the lips. The kiss quickly gained depth, and pretty soon one could see the battle their tongues were waging.

Brenda's hands went to the front of Terrace pants, grabbing what seemed to be a very ready Terrance. Andrew ravaged her with his eyes, his hands on his knees. Brenda finally broke the kiss, and turning her attention to Andrew said, "Are you going to use your hands, or are you going to stare at me the whole day?"

Andrew did not need further prompting. His hands quickly were on her body, grabbing and spanking her ass through her clothing, and playing with her large breasts.

"Put me in your mouth," order Terrance.

"No. I only want to play," replied Brenda. "Besides, you're married." A moan escaped her lips as she felt Andrew twirl her nipples in his finger. Terrance took her open mouth to continue to passionately kiss her, while Andrew lifted her skirt, pushing a hand in her panties to play with her swelling clit.

Jason had notice the quick disappointment Terrance had shown before continuing to kiss her, and noticed as well that he was not doing anything about it, but instead was undoing the blouse. He thought prodding would be required. He concentrated on Terrance, and attempted to project and action of lowering his zipper and releasing his cock.

Terrance did that as soon as Brenda's tits were free from the front-clasping bra. He lowered his mouth to one tit while his hands when to his zipper to release his engorged member. Once it was free, he went back to caressing the large breasts he so pleasantly sucked.

Andrew had her slightly bent over, her panties were around her ankles now, and he finger-fucked her from behind, ensuing delightful moans from Brenda.

Terrance went back to kissing her, and moved her hands to his dick. She moaned at the feel of the warm flesh in her hands. It was think, and she traced the large vein with her index finger. She really wanted a taste. Besides, blowing was not cheating, right?

Jason saw the decision in Brenda as she lowered her head, and smirked. He was going to win.

Terrance released a pleased moan as soon as Brenda's mouth wrapped around his mushroom head. He enjoyed the light sucking, but wanted more, and placing a hand on the back of her head encouraged it.

Since she was bent over, and ass high in the air, Andrew took advantage, alternating from dry humping her, to finger fucking her with two fingers.

Brenda came up for breath and ordered, "Put that cock in my pussy!"

"Do you have a condom, Jason?"

"It's alright. I'm clean and on the pill. Just fuck me damn it!"

Andrew obliged, and unbuckled his pants as she continued to blow Terrance. Andrew aimed his readied member to the entrance of her juicy pussy, and in one fluid motion buried himself balls deep, causing her to deep throat Terrance.

A moaned escaped all of them.

Andrew did not waste time, quickly fucking her in long, deep, strong, and fast strokes, occasionally spanking her round ass as it deliciously shook with his thrusts.

Terrance's loved the way she was now blowing him. Most of the time taking him all the way down her throat, and sucking hard. He was getting close to cumming. He thought he should warn her, but thought, fuck it, "who knows when I will get this chance again?" His hand was on the back of her head, encouraging the sucking, and increasing the tempo, while the other was on one of the swinging breasts.

Andrew was also being dragged to the edge by the hot tunnel he was plunging into. He would not last much longer, and said so while continually spanking her rippling ass. "I'm going to cum! Oh fuck, I'm cumming!" Andrew increased the tempo, his cock almost a blur as he fucked her.

Terrance did not saying anything, but Brenda felt the swelling of his head, and was going to back off when she felt his hand pushing her all the way down, giving her just a chance to take a deep breath and holding it, before he started shooting down her throat. It was difficult, as she was also experiencing her own orgasm.

Terrance's hand finally relented, and she came up slightly sucking on the head, and moaning around it as Andrew came down from his orgasm. He came out with a pop.

Brenda release Terrance, and when she stood up right she slapped him on the arm saying, "I wasn't going to swallow you asshole!"

"Sorry Brenda. You felt so good I could not control myself."

"Right."

"That was hot!" Said both Misty and Jason. They had kissed a couple of times, but somehow had managed to keep their hands to themselves, and enjoyed the show.

"Are you done yet? Customers are awaiting for you to open the door," said the cook from behind the bar.

"Oh shit. Yes!" Answered a startle Brenda, as she rearranged herself as quickly as possible.