The Book Signing Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Should I send up housekeeping with a mop, sir?" she asked, "or maybe... a hose?"

"No thank you," I replied, "by the sound of it, the hose has already worked its magic." She merely nodded and backed out the door. I can imagine the discussion down in the kitchen immediately following these events would center around us here in the suite.

No sooner had the door closed to the hall corridor, then the bathroom door presently flew open. A giggling and considerably flushed-out Brittni and Brooklyn, burst into the room naked as the day they were born, (save a pair of towels wrapped about their heads). I saw fit to drop my robe and we mounted the king-sized bed, intent on getting busy.

In no time Brooklyn had snapped on a small vibrating dildo on the inside of her harness with a nub for her clit and a long shaft for her pussy-pit. She then strapped herself in, fitting her "Palomino poker" with a metallic 'click' into place. Anticipating what was to come, Britt went ass-high and head-low on the bed up by the pillows. A dollop of lube on Britt's anal pucker later, and Brooklyn knelt in a standing crouch upon the mattress; guiding the oversized bell head of that wicked-looking faux horse-cock through the entrance of Britt's upturned greasy backdoor.

A sharp yelp and a concerned whimper escaped from Britt's lips as Brook fed the Clydesdale cock straight on through the young nymph's ever so snug mud-button... inch by rude rectum-wrecking inch. At last the wonderfully pervy island MILF decided the thoroughbred tushy tickler was in as deep as it should go so she simply stopped as Brittni blubbered and fussed at the pretend pony impalement she was now being subjected to. Brooklyn obliviously had done this before and it was quite clear she'd need to be patient... so she waited, patiently observing the girl's reaction to the great rutting shaft now skewering her rear. Brittni looked back over her shoulder and muttered she was good; her guts were ready.

Brooklyn now "took the reins" grabbing Brittni by the hips, and achieving better leverage. As the little pixie's insides became accustomed to the STRETTTCCCHHH, Britt nodded her head and pleaded for her new "Mommy" to go deeper still. Brooklyn responded by moving both hands up to seize Britt's shoulders; impaling the stallion sticker deeper still before finally filling her hands with the happily howling hottie's dishwater blonde locks.

Yep she 'had the reigns,' alright! She allowed Britt to become adjusted once again; letting her get her breath before slapping the girl roughly on her ass and shouting,

"GIDDYAPP!"

Brittni was all AAGGH's and OOOHH's as Brooklyn's hips commenced vigorous back n' forth; sawing that enormous dong deep into the young woman's nether cheeks. It was truly epic nastiness that I witnessed; epic... horny... nastiness! Craning my neck for a better look, I was in complete awe when I noticed the stretch to Britt's greased anus; that shaft sinking in right to that black dappled splotch at the midway point before Brooklyn would pull back and repeat the stroke. It was sphincter spearing on a bizarre level that would have been the envy of Vlad the Impaler, himself!

Britt for her part, took the great poke in her guts like a trooper; making lots of head-shaking noise but never once telling Brooklyn to stop. Interestingly enough, I could tell that the very same sight I was witnessing combined with Britt's plaintive shrieks and bawls, was something quite appealing to Brooklyn. Brittni's apparent pain and discomfort seemed like a drug for the ferociously beautiful older woman, (whose face gradually became a cruel sneer as she had her way with the poor girl). It was now I decided to join in and let Brook know she wasn't the only nasty ass-stretcher in the room.

With a dob of white grease schmeared up and down my cock I was ready. Both women rutted infront of me on the mattress, facing the headboard. Britt's head lay low; howling into the pillowcases as Brooklyn seemed to hover over her in her fighting crouch; hips thrusting viciously into the girl in an apparent attempt to utterly destroy her lovely pink starfish. I moved up Brooklyn's thrashing tushy surveyed my target before laying a good solid SLAP across it that sounded a bit like a fire-cracker as it rang out in the room's space.

"YEEEEOWWW," Brook cried out, "why'd you do that Daddy? I was just having fun with my new plaything!" She wore a little brat pout across her face that didn't impress me. I seized her by her hair and pulled her in for a kiss... biting her lips nice and hard before releasing her saying,

"You think that hurt? You haven't begun to feel sting!"

Still tugging her hair, I let fly with another SMACK on her ass; this one managing to be louder than the first. The sting sent Brooklyn up on her toes with a shriek that sounded as if she'd had ice water dumped upon her. She brought back a hand and feverishly attempted to rub away the tingle through her ass flesh as best she could. Down below Britt let loose a snicker, at which Brook's face instantly filled with rage.

In retaliation Brooklyn immediately thrust that horse dong deeper than ever before into Britt's poor pounded pixie pucker before landing another nasty smack of her own upon her pet's bared bottom. A desperate cry rose from Britt's lungs and Brook nodded with satisfaction that despite my corrections of her, she'd still be respected by Brittni. Not only was the chain of command now firmly established; it was reinforced with hair pulls and solid hard smacks.

In no time I had Brooklyn heaving and crying out as my greased gut-plugger plunged on past the tight rubbery seal of her bottom-hole. Initially there was a persistent push as the bell-head of my cock met resistance from the proud Philipina's pouty pink pucker. She blubbered a plaintive "OW OW OW... IT HURTS," but lube and lip-biting patience paid off. Her naughty nether-hole yielded and received me. I sank inside, finding myself in almost up to my balls on that first push. I was now sheathed in the exquisitely warm nasty squeeze of her backdoor.

She gasped and shuddered. I waited (allowing her to whimper, wheeze, and adjust to things just as Brittni had done), then she nodded. I commenced plowing my hips and Brooklyn resumed in kind.

We'd been transformed into a strange sexual machine - an entanglement of human bodies dedicated to buggery. We were now like a sick perverted train of fleshy fuckery; humping and choo-chooing along with each gasping sweaty stroke. There was our lovely little steam-engine Brittni, split through her bowels by Brook's fake phallus, followed by boxcar Brook; taking my cock deep in her greasy keister. I played caboose, gripping Brooklyn's hair as my teeth gnawed her neck and shoulders.

I was in seventh heaven, reveling the hug of Brooklyn's naughty brown-eye; all while feeling a peculiar sensation on the other side of her vaginal wall. I'd best describe it as a 'humming tingle,' and it was none other than that little vibrator and clit stimulator on the inside of Brooklyn's strapon harness. That busy little toy buzzed away against her clit bud and up her twat blossom like an overly-friendly bumblebee; hitting her inside's "just so" with each thrust of her hips. It was no wonder Brook was so eagerly stroking herself against the harness, (and ultimately pile-driving that pony-pecker against Brittni's poor pounded backdoor).

The crazy electric buzz coming from the other side of Brooklyn's cuntwall merely added to the delightful freakiness of what I could feel, (and it was all I could do to keep from shooting my load early). I resolved to edge and pace myself but that delightfully decadent squeeze upon my shaft from Brooklyn's nasty bottom-hole made it oh so difficult. I had to focus on something other than the wickedly snug stinky hug her hiney was giving me.

It was then I turned my attention to Brooklyn's island princess body, its exotic curves, nooks, and crannies. It looked like it could use a good groping, and I was just the guy to do it. I simply had to explore it and sent my hands roaming up and down her lovely form.

I set about pinching and twisting her nipples until I'd managed to tease and torture them into lovely reddish pink bonbons; making her seethe and hiss like an oversexed tea kettle. I dropped a hand down for a rude reach-around. Pushing the stimulator nub to one side, I found her clitoris.

My fingers had direct access to her pink hooded starter button, which I noticed immediately was swollen and throbbing. She bellyache-moaned in reply. I gave her neck and shoulders a few bites and pinched her nipples hard with my free hand; an act that only tossed more fuel on the fire for her.

"Ooh Daddy!" Brooklyn whined. She shot me a pouty-pout look over her shoulder, like she'd been hurt soooo bad by my meanness.

I wasn't buying any of it, (and I was right). Her frowny spoiled-brat sad face expression melted into a half-smile. She was simply daring me to do it again.

What she got instead was a YANK on her hair and a SPANK on her ass, (nice and hard too). I then slewed my cock way up her spoiled rotten rectum; right to the very roots of her insides.

"OW DADDY, OH! OH! OH!!" she blubbered, (but again that wounded look on her face melted into that mercurial half-smile).

I was onto something. She giggled and bucked her hips into Brittni's bad little bottom-hole to show me I was "on the right path."

More tweaks, pinches, and spanks followed. I strummed her clit and commenced to rhythmically tug her hair up by the roots; giving her a kinky locks an even kinkier scalp massage. Her 'OWWW DADDY OWWWW' yelps became more frequent, (as did her smile).

I never understood why some women have that weird dynamic. The whole "Daddy thing" doesn't do it for me, but I know it's not all about me; it's also something some women need and say for themselves. I understand that much, I suppose; still for me it felt that every time she shouted "OWWW DADDY" the ghost of Sigmund Freud was gaining strength someplace over in the spirit world. I was worried the fucker might materialize in the middle of the fucking room. Oh hell, I was getting laid and it was great butt-sex to boot! I'm not complaining.

Over the next few minutes things got louder and louder, both from my spanks, Brooklyn's OWWW DADDY's and that's not to mention Brittni's blubbering and crying. The whole time I was scuffing up Brooklyn's backdoor, you'll have to remember she was doing the very same, (only with an enormous rubber-clad copy of a Clydesdale's cock up Brittni's keister). Britt was all wails and sobs like her heart was about to break, (although in reality it was her heart-shaped rump in danger of splitting from what I could see). Brooklyn for her part was simply a torrent of mean-mouthed matronly abuse over the poor girl, hissing and raging at Britt through her clenched teeth with,

"You like that you nasty little slut? You like wearing all that makeup and making Mommy so very very angry with you? I'll teach you and I'll teach that nasty little asshole of yours to be a bad little girl," all quite intimidating to witness. Brittni simply shrieked and pleaded like her life depended on it shouting,

"Aaagh ... oh please Mommy! I'll be good from here on in! It hurts soooo much - I can be good Mommy!" and things to that effect.

It was perverted role-play pure and simple, but it was definitely fulfilling a need for Britt. She craves being dominated by a beautiful mature woman. By happy coincidence, Brooklyn simply adores having a mewling little kitten like Brittni crying for forgiveness and correction to her.

Of course the other side of Brooklyn's psyche involves having somebody man-handle her and set her in her place. That was where I came in, with my hair-pulls, slaps, and cock plunges her rose-hole. Brittni in turn loved seeing it happen right before her, (later telling me that she'd stolen glances in the rooms wall mirror of me making Brooklyn making Brooklyn wail like a beautiful butt-fucked banshee and the image scratched a lovely voyeuristic itch that was all hers).

Each of us had a role to play. Each of us served to quench a thirst another of us had and what's more, there was a cumulative quality to it; like a runaway nuke reactor. It all served to raise our energy higher and higher and after a few minutes more, all three of us were at our point of no return, that lovely tiptop zenith of sex where the body has all the excitement it can possibly hold and must simply find release.

Brittni was first. She sucked in her air as in a great asthmatic gasp as her ass sawed back 'n forth rapidly. There was a second like she was trying to find her voice. A moment later and her lungs let go with a banshee squall of

"AAAWWWWW!"

Down below, her fingers frantically pistoned in and out of her dribbling puss-hole. Her rush and scream was contagious, setting off something in Brooklyn; who promptly sawed her hips in a sudden desperate fashion. Brook was now like a runaway locomotive; furiously plunging that fake bronco dong deep into Britt's derriere as the young girl thrashed her head in the onset of a shared climax with her older female mentor.

Inspired by what I saw felt and heard, I rammed myself faster and faster into that delicious stretchy squeeze of Brook's anus, (all while my hands yanked her hair and pinched her bee-stung nipples). Brook's mouth fell open as she threw back her head and bellowed at the ceiling with a resounding,

"AAAGGGHHHHH OOHHH GEEZE YESSS OHHHH AAAHHHHH!"

I felt a trickle of Brook's girlie dew running down our thighs and my nutsack. My balls suddenly detonated in sympathetic release as I snarled,

"OHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHH AAAGGGGHHHHHH!"

I spouted a hot jet of gonad goo deep into Brooklyn's bad little backside, (plastering her naughty nether regions with a generous coating of my spunk). I kept thrusting and jetting for several strokes until my balls finally quit. All three of us fell sideways onto the bed in a hot sticky mess of sweat and post sex funk. It was heavenly!

With a metallic click Brooklyn removed the palomino pecker from its harness. She lifted the large dappled mushroom cock-head to her lips and was presently joined by Brittni. In a bit of perverse solidarity, the two women sucked the sides of the bell-head in what could best be called a shared ass to mouth session of equine proportions as I watched; somewhat chagrined. They resembled two silly girls; each sharing the same strawberry ice-cream cone, complete with a swirl of dark color in the middle of that broad penile crown. I couldn't help but remember the theme from the TV series, Bonanza in the back of my head and I had to snort and chuckle at the sight.

The fun was not over however, oh no! Brooklyn had plans for her little kitten. She made them quite clear after just a few minutes of breathy kisses, cuddles, and caresses.

"Mommy has a task for you princess," she announced.

Brittni played her part well. With raised eyebrows she inquired in her best spoiled brat voice,

"Whatever is that, Mommy Brooklyn?"

"He's going to fuck you," Brook said shooting a nod over my way in a matter of fact tone, "and YOU my dear kitten are going to eat his cum out of my asshole as I ride your face. You are going to please him - and me!" So it continued...

Brooklyn started this new segment of her little disciplinary session off by grabbing a handful of Brittni's dishwater blonde locks. She pulled her up for a deep passionate kiss while pinching the girl's nipples. Britt whimpered instantly into her mean mommy mentor's lips; something that gave Brooklyn no small amount of pervy lesbo-dom satisfaction. I took this as my cue, making a gesture to Brooklyn that I had to piss. Brooklyn, still locked to Britt's lips, nodded her head at me and I stepped off quickly to the bathroom.

When I returned Brooklyn still holding Brittni by the hair in a deep soul-kiss lip-lock. I stood by the foot of the bed, stroking my perpetually stiff priapism and making eye contact with Brooklyn. She broke their kiss and asked in her best squeaky little girl voice,

"Are you ready Daddy?"

"I am princess," I nodded, "and this girl had better please me or its your ass that will feel the sting. My rules; your pet... your responsibility."

Brooklyn immediately yanked Britt around by her hair and led her across the bed to me; pulling that mewling little kitten down to my cock by her dirty blonde locks. She placed Brittni's lips upon my cockhead and with a firm hand upon the crown of the girl's skull, she forced her to blow me saying,

"There, you heard what he said, my little kitten? You're my pet! Now be a good kitty for me 'n clean all Mommy's nastiness off this nice man's cock!"

Britt as expected dove into both the role "head-first"; quickly blubbering and gagging on my dong in a sloppy ass-to-mouth deepthroat which for me felt simply heavenly! Above her, Brooklyn held her by her mane masturbated me with Britt's head. All the while Brooklyn was a torrent of direction as she snarled through clenched teeth at the girl,

"That's it my bad little kitty-kat! That's soooo fucking it! Suck his cock, yeah... suck him clean and make my ass-funk all gone! Yeah, suck it my little slut," and things to that affect.

Brooklyn mentioned it was now 'her turn' and knelt down; joining Brittni at my crotch. She yanked the girl off my cock and out of the way, taking my cock up in her own mouth. Brittni commenced sucking my balls from below, her hair still snarled in Brooklyn's lovely talons.

After several deepthroating strokes upon my shaft Brook pulled up her head. With a lip-popping smack. Beaming like a schoolgirl wishing to please her teacher she announced,

"All good Sir, she's ready to be fucked!"

I reached down and seized Brooklyn by her own mane, pulling up until her face met mine for a hungry open-mouthed kiss. I then broke the smooch, telling her curtly with one eyebrow cocked,

"Well then get to it girl,"

Get to it, we did. Brittni ended up flat on her back; her ass at the edge of the bed with her legs up high and her ankles held wide by Brooklyn, (who squatted down on the girl's face like she mounting a perky little blonde bicycle seat). Still standing at the foot of the bed, I found myself between Britt's thighs; fucking the girl's pussy with reckless abandon while I held onto Brooklyn by her own tangle of raven locks.

It was so wonderfully fucking nasty. I yanked Brooklyn in for a few slaps across her tits and cheeks before mashing her mouth to mine for another lip biting kiss. Her rush of endorphins forced Brook in turn to vent some of that energy down into Brittni underneath us. She twisted and tugged at Britt's nipples which were swelling to pink bonbons between the cruel lady's fingers. Somewhere below Brooklyn's lovely ass Brittni bleated like some poor lost lamb in reply.

"Quiet you," Brooklyn snapped, "now get in-between those cheeks. That's it! Get in here and wrap your lips around my butthole. I'm gonna give you every last dribble of his cum and don't you dare spill a drop!"

I kept hammering away at Britt's pussy and watching this thing unfold before my eyes. Brooklyn's face went from a harsh sneer to a wild-eyed look of pleasure as down below, that gorgeous pixie gnawed her anus like a famished Sapphic termite, (and in precisely the fashion the older woman simply craved)! Brooklyn scrunched her nose slightly. There was a barely perceptible quivering upon her lips and a nasal whine. Oh yeah, Britt knew her way around a woman's bottom - no two ways about it!

A loud SPLAAT reverberated through the room. There was then the sound of greedy gobbling noises down below. Brittni was feeding, slurping my spunk straight from the older woman's asshole, (and by the sound of things, was enjoying herself supremely).