The Book Store

Story Info
A submissive's experience in an adult book store.
1.1k words
4.1
34.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We drove to the little store, the conversation light and flirty. He kept telling me how much He wanted my mouth on His cock and i simply smiled and said that i felt the same.

"Soon, my Pet," He said, "soon enough." Just at that moment, we pulled into the little parking lot of the adult book store.

I had only been there once before and was so embarrassed buying my vibrator at His command, that i had hardly noticed anything else in the store.

We walked in and said hello to the clerk at his counter and purchased a "video" to watch in the back. My nerves were threatening to get the better of me as we walked to the back. The smell of spent sex was strong in the air. He opened the door to the little room and i went in, followed closely by Him. Not the most romantic place, but kind of exciting. I pulled out the towel i had tucked in my shirt, thinking the floor might not be the cleanest place to kneel. I turned to Him, awaiting His command.

"Well, Pet, what are you waiting for?" He asked me with a grin on His face. "Get on your knees and take care of this stiff cock I have for you."

Smiling, i carefully placed the towel on the floor and knelt down on it in front of Him. I reached for His belt - undid it and followed that with opening His pants. I carefully lifted out His hard cock (He wasn't kidding about that - grins) and nuzzled it first with my face. "Mmmmmmmmmmm, You feel so good, Sir," i purred to Him.

"And I want you to suck me good, slut pet of mine," He commanded gently.

Without another word, i took His cock deeply down my throat, only gagging slightly as i got used to Him once again inside my mouth. I moaned softly as He gently fucked my mouth. My hands reached up to fondle His balls and rub His legs as His movement grew less gentle. His hands worked through my hair and He pulled me tighter to His cock, forcing me to suck Him harder - gagging more. Now he was fucking my mouth like He would be fucking my cunt in a short while. Holding my head and giving me no choice but to let Him use my mouth. One last forceful thrust and i felt the warmth of His cum shooting down my throat. I gulped and gulped, trying to swallow it all down. Moaning, i let Him shoot His load completely down my throat. He pulled me off His cock and i gulped in air, trying to catch my breath.

He smiled down at me, "What a good little cocksucker you are, my Pet."

I smiled back at Him, "Thank You, Sir - it's my aim to please You."

He grinned at me with that mischievous look i had come to know as something naughty working in His mind. He leaned close to me, still kneeling on the floor, and whispered in my ear, "It would please me to see you please someone else right now."

I looked up at Him in wonder. As far as i could tell, we were the only ones in the store at the moment. "Who?...." and then my voice trailed off. Before He said it, i knew who He meant me to "please". "The clerk," He said, simply.

"But he's ancient, Sir," i said, trying not to seem defiant.

"Yeah, so?" He replied.

"Well,....." my brain was trying to come up with a reasonable reply to get me out of sucking the old gentleman, knowing it was futile - i would be sucking the guy's cock.

Sir looked at me with a smile on His face, knowing i would bend to His will.

I gave Him a pleading look, hoping He would relent, but He just smiled and quietly commanded, "Go suck him, my little slut."

I rose from my spot on the towel and adjusted my clothes and kissed Him gently on the lips - "As You wish, Sir."

I walked to the front of the store and smiled at the clerk. He grinned back at me, almost like he knew what was coming. "I am instructed to make you happy, sir," i quietly said to him.

"Well, step up here little lady, and you're welcome to make me as happy as you want," he said, giving me a toothless grin. Seeing that grin made me recoil a little in disgust, but i knew i must do as Sir had commanded. I climbed up into his little booth and knelt before him. I was surprised that his pants were already undone. "I could hear you moaning in there and it got me a little excited, missy," he told me, almost apologetically. "But I haven't cum yet. Was kind of hoping your master, there, would let you do just this. Sometimes it happens in here. Most of the time, not."

I heard him speaking, but barely - all i could focus on was his enormous erection. I had never encountered such a huge cock before. It had to be at least 10 inches long, fully erect. I reached out to touch it, all of a sudden wanting to taste it and make it cum inside my mouth. I wasted no more time and had my mouth all over this massive cock, stroking him and sucking him, listening to his moans as i worked on him. I tried to take him as deeply as i could but could only get half his cock down my throat. Didn't matter, apparently - for not too long after, he was shooting his cum down my throat as well. I couldn't believe how much he was squirting - some was trickling out my mouth. Just as he was finishing, the door opened. Mortified, i held still with his cock still in my mouth as he greeted the new customer. I pulled gently and quietly off his cock and licked my lips to get the cum off them. I sat back on my legs and waited for the customer to leave or go to the back. When the coast was clear, i stood up, thanked the gentleman for letting me suck him and turned and saw that Sir had been watching us the whole time. I smiled at Him as He said, "Well done, Pet."

"Thank You, Sir," i replied demurely.

"Now let's get back to the hotel, Pet. I feel a great need to ram my cock deep inside that hot little cunt of yours."

I smiled with pleasure, "As you wish, Sir."