The Book Store at the Mall

Story Info
Keep Portland Weird!
1.2k words
3.98
8.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Some may find my writing offensive. I write about stuff that really happens. Hard to believe sometimes. But, it's true.

========================
The Book Store at the Mall.
========================

I like to write about nasty sex. That was my entry into the sexual World at an early age and that's why I am like this today. Plenty of sex going on today. Not only the missionary position or 'normal' sex but Nasty, perverted sex. You will see it if you keep your eyes open. Trust me!

I moved to Portland, Oregon for an IT position at a Government facility. I spent 10 years there. I was disappointed at first because Portland is a 'known' Gay city. Everyone is Gay! There are plenty of clubs and gatherings and 'outings' for the Gay lifestyle. And, that's OK. The day I got to Portland I checked out the downtown and walked right into the middle of The Gay Pride Parade when I came out of the parking garage. Lol. There was a lot of fun and acceptance and peace.

That's not what I like. I like 'closeted' sexual encounters where people are sneaky and dirty and nasty. I wrote about some of my adventures at Malls and the success that can be had there but I moved on up to Bookstores at Malls just to change the pace. I don't know why other than that is where men go to hang out when the wife or girl friend go shopping. There is always a seating area in a book store where I can sit and read quietly and...watch!

One night I was seated in a comfortable area. I was kind of flirting, smiling, saying hello, etc. Well, one man cruised me. He was older with gray slacks on (easier to see their dicks). He kind of winked at me as I swung my foot slowly that was crossed over my leg. I smiled back. He went to a row of books and loitered there looking really at nothing but being very attentive to me. I knew what that meant. :)

I got out of my chair and went to the row he was on and went right up close to him and got down on my knees acting like I was looking at books on the bottom row. I mean his dick was right there. I actually noticed his dick throb through his slacks. Very nice. I teased him a bit and he put his hand in his pocket to make the fabric of his slacks taunt. I noticed. I stood up and asked him if there was a men's room in the store. He told me there was a small one up stairs and down the hall. I said thanks and started that way. I went in and closed the door but I didn't lock it.

A few short minutes later he was at the door and asked if this was a two seat-er. I said sure. He came in and we both dropped our pants and started to pee. His dick was nice and erect. Much bigger than mine and mine was hard too. I stepped back a minute and locked the door and sat down on the toilet seat and started masturbating. He stepped toward me and guided his dick to my mouth and I sucked on it quickly. It wasn't long that he came in my mouth and I sat there and drained his cock. He was ready to go then. :) I sucked him a bit more to get all the cum out. He zipped up and thanked me and told me about Friday nights at this bookstore. He said if I was kinky I'd like it.. He said go to the last row of books around 8:30. It will blow your mind. He walked out locking the door behind.

I love quickies like that. It was nasty and dirty and his wife was probably somewhere close buying junk while I sucked her man's dick. Something she probably didn't do anymore.

Well, Friday night was the next night and I made sure I was at the bookstore early. I sat in a chair very close to the last row of books. I loved exhibitions and I was hoping that was going to be what the man described as 'kinky.' Sure enough it was. I noticed a lot of single men in the store. More than usually. A lot of them had light jackets thrown over their arm and were milling about. I nodded at a few of them (the sign of , I'm in it too). Then, I saw quite a few cocks out hidden under the jackets. They were just subtlety showing their package. It was a package deal. I saw some nice cocks. Some I would have loved to suck. But, this wasn't the time. I wanted to get noticed by these men for future adventures so I just sat there and looked pretty. :)

Soon enough, a slim young man came in the store and walked to the back row, I noticed he hugged the clerk at the front of the store. He came to the very back and pretended he was checking out books. A different man spread out a really fine looking silk cloth on the floor. The slim man walked to that spot and knelled down and his huge cock came out and was just dangling there. I could see his pre-cum dripping on the silk cloth. I watched as his cock grew very large and other men started gathering around him. He had a lot of cock there. And one by one they started shooting their cum on the cloth.

I stood up to move closer to see and the men didn't mind. I saw another man's hand come underneath the slim man from behind and started milking his cock like he was a cow. He was making hard downward strokes the whole length of the cock shaft and I think one of the men was fingering the slim man in his ass. The guy blew his load and a huge puddle of cum started to spread on the cloth. The man continued to milk him and I heard other men moaning as they were cummin in their pants. I did the same thing. Right there in my pants. It was weird but very enjoyable.

I noticed the slim man had a slit in the inner seam of his trousers that allowed his dick to hang out like that. Just as quick as the man had showed up he secured his cock and walked out the store. I returned to my seat and watched as a man folded and picked up the silk cloth and put it in his pocket and walked out. Some men lingered around and I smiled at a couple of them. One man that had caught my eye came up to me and asked...is there a men's room in this store? I said sure follow me. It's real quiet up there. I smiled at him.

Remember Portland's City motto: Keep Portland Weird! I know that's right.

Your thoughts?

I have several more stories I am working on.

The Dick Sucking Bucket: A group of men (strangers) that I serviced got me a present.

Package Show: About a group of men (strangers) that let me watch the show and join.