The Book Tour Ch. 03

Story Info
Led by 59 year old Mary, the authors amuse themselves.
7.1k words
4.72
13.8k
3
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/24/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: Please consider reading the first two chapters of this series.

The first chapter can be found here: http://www.literotica.com/s/the-book-tour

In that chapter, Nathan and Marissa, in their mid 40's, rediscover each other after 25 years.

****************

In Kingston, Ontario, we did a reading at the university library. Afterwards, the four authors decided to eat out at Chez Piggy - a famous local restaurant near the water. It was mid-May,and warm. Marissa, Mary, Steve and I were all dressed nicely following our reading. Like me, Steve, our 29 year old travel-adventure writer, was dressed in slacks and a dress shirt. Where I was also wearing a tie and a tweed jacket, Steve had left several of his shirt buttons undone, his cuffs rolled up to his forearms. Mary, who I'd now learned was 59, and was having a bit of a hit with her first book, a vampire romance novel, was in a black evening dress, cut low at her chest, showing some of the swell of her ample breasts. She had a pearl necklace which matched the pearls dangling from her ears, her short blond hair hanging down just to her neck, her bangs cut in a straight line above her eyebrows, a happy smile radiating from her face as it always did.

Marissa, my old flame from university who, after 20+ years I'd been reunited with on this book tour across Canada, was dressed in a long, slim, hip and body hugging red dress. The hem at the bottom went to her knees, and, looking from bottom to top, it clung tight to her hips and ass, narrowed at her waist, hugged her breasts tightly within its solid one piece top, and then the narrow straps slid about her neck, leaving her arms and shoulders bare.

In the restaurant, we were seated somewhat in a corner. Marissa and I sat together, our backs to the stone walls. Mary and Steve were across from us, the open expanse of the busy restaurant behind them. I'd been to Chez Piggy before, and had always enjoyed it. The thick stone walls gave a hint of a medieval castle, but the restaurant was brightened up by modern décor and soft, pleasant lighting.

Seemingly unable to stop touching each other since we'd been reunited a week earlier, when the tour had started in Vancouver, it wasn't long before Marissa's ankle and foot were lying across mine, and my body was aching for more of her, more of this sensuous woman with her lithe swimmer's body. I moved my leg close against hers, and we remained that way, legs pressed together, gentle movements against the other hinting at something more to come later.

We chatted happily, and enjoyed our meals. At one point Steve casually asked Mary how she kept healthy, probably appreciating, as I had, that despite being nearly 60, and at 5'5 and around 165 pounds had some flesh on her bones, Mary glowed with energy and had a warm sexual aura about her. She said something about long walks, which I'd heard her mention before, and then she added "And sex," lifting a forkful of steak to her lips, "preferably anal."

Steve coughed some beer down onto the table. I froze, my knife and fork in the air, staring at Mary, who chewed her steak contentedly. "Holy shit," Steve gasped, wiping beer from his chin. "Mary! Seriously?"

"Of course," she said, matter of factly. "Have any of you used the back door?" We shook our heads, and Mary turned to Marissa. "You haven't tried it at all, Ms Sexy Bottom? As you and Nathan have been hammering 20 years of lost time into each other, you haven't waved your ass up at him?"

Marissa flushed, surprising the hell out of me. I had never seen this elegant and sexual woman embarrassed, and now it was happening before my eyes. "Nooo...," Marissa said slowly, looking across the table at Mary. "And I'm not sure that Nathan and I are hammering 20 years of lost time into each other either."

"You had better be," Mary said. "Look at that handsome bastard. I'd be climbing him like a tree if I were in your shoes. And Steve, you and young Ms. Eileen might as well get something going as well. The two of you are too young and hot to be wasting time just being pleasant."

"How do you know I'm not in a relationship?" Steve said. "Or Eileen for that matter? Maybe we have commitments to someone."

Mary shrugged, sitting back, looking, if I'm to be honest, radiantly gorgeous in her black evening dress, pearl necklace about her neck. "Well, what is your story Mr. Travel-Writer? Who are you living with wherever it is that you call home?"

Now it was Steve's turn to be embarrassed. I think even his ears turned red as he squirmed in his chair. "Well, I live with someone. She's a bit older."

"Oooo.... Intriguing," Mary purred saucily. "Is she my age? Or older? Who is she?"

Steve glanced uncomfortably at me, and at Marissa, wine glasses and half finished plates of food on the table between us. "She's a bit older than you, Mary. Couple of years older, I don't know. I guess you could call her my patron."

"Holy jesus!" Mary exclaimed, her face bright with interest. "You're living with an older woman as your patron? You're studding it up for a free place to live? Is that what you mean?"

Steve's ears went even redder. "Well....," he muttered. "You know..., I mean Jesus... I don't know about you guys, but I'm not exactly making a fortune in this business. Plus I'm travelling enough that renting a place long term doesn't make much sense."

"I'm not making any money," I said, trying to help Steve out. "In fact, I'm probably losing money."

"I'm making money," Marissa said.

"Oh, we know you're making money," Mary retorted. "I'm making a bit. I'm going to be doing some reno's on the house with my vampire money. But...," and she turned back to Steve with a sly grin, "we're letting a deliciously uncomfortable gentleman off the hook here. Do tell us about your patron! What is she like? And what does she like you to do for her?"

"No no no," Steve muttered, sitting up a bit straighter in his chair. "I'm not going into all that. Sorry Mary. You'll just have to use your imagination on that one."

"Well Steve," Mary said, and I watched as her hand very obviously disappeared under the table, and as Steve jerked suddenly in his chair, casting a quick worried glance at Mary. "Here's my imagination at work on what you'd be doing for me if I were your patron. The dishes, obviously. Slaving away in my kitchen, wearing, hmm... an apron... a cowboy hat. Tight rubber briefs." She winked across the table at Marissa. "I'm not into bums and cocks hanging free and hairy all the time. I like a bit of mystery about the package a man is carrying. And rubber can just be so sexy. And tight."

Mary was obviously stroking Steve's crotch now. There was no mistaking the motion of her arm, nor the gooey, melted expression of pleasure washing across Steve's face. I looked behind the two of them, at the patrons at their tables in the middle part of the restaurant, then I looked off to the sides of the restaurant, at the staff going about their business. No-one seemed to have noticed anything, and feeling emboldened, and aroused, my hand went to Marissa's leg. Her dress was too tight, and too long, for me to reach my fingers down between her inner thighs, and so I just brushed my hand warm along her thigh, back and forth, and felt her stir and sigh beside me.

"There'd have to be a lot of butt-play," Mary continued. "Butt-worship to be more exact. I'd expect to position myself near my easy chair, leaning forward slightly, and have you kneeling on the floor behind me..., pressing your hands to my ass cheeks and spreading them wide, and sliding your tongue deep inside my asshole... rocking it back and forth... lubing me up with your spit and saliva, getting me nicely worked up and ready for when you stand up behind me with your cock in your hand."

Steve was absolutely melting. Nothing on that side of the table had been unzipped, and so nothing flesh to flesh was happening, but Mary was deeply deeply massaging the younger man's crotch, and between that, and the scene she was describing, I thought it only a matter of moments before I witnessed my first orgasm at a restaurant dining table.

Although the motion of her arm continued, Mary did look across the table at Marissa and me, and ask "Am I offending anyone here? Should I stop?"

I waited for Marissa for a few seconds, and then said "No, not on our account. In fact a touch of under-the-table action is happening over here as well."

Marissa nodded quietly towards Steve. "And I, for one, am eager to see the inevitable and eventually embarrassing climax that is about to happen over there. So yes, please, continue."

Mary stroked down hard on Steve's crotch, and now I felt Marissa's hand slide into my lap, her fingers - fingers only - stroking across the bulge which had formed there. "I'd want you, Steve, to stand up behind me in those blue rubber briefs of yours. I'd want to look over my shoulder as you slowly peel them down, your long swollen cock springing free. You have to bend and, inch by inch, drag those briefs down your long muscular legs. And then I want you to spit into your hand and smooth spit and your own precum up and down the length of your cock. Then you place a hand on my hip as I reach back and hold my asscheeks wide for you, and you guide your purple tip against my asshole and thrust hard... digging it deep into me suddenly... finding my asshole relaxed and accustomed to long swollen things being plunged into it."

Steve sat upright in his chair and leaned an elbow onto the table, his forehead resting in his hand. Mary massaged and massaged him, her arm a gentle piston. "And then you thrust in all the way, my little boy-toy. Mommy is keeping a roof over your head and she wants it deep and thorough. Rocking back and forth, back and forth, slow and long and thorough at first, your hands on both my hips, fingers tight in my flesh, as I grind my ass back against you. And then," and she massaged Steve as though she wanted to finish him now, putting her full shoulder into her efforts, "you quicken your pace... tall and naked and athletic and strong behind me. I'm pushing hard back against you, my tits swaying below me, feeling your cock hammering me in my naughty place. Your swollen cock splitting me open and feeling sucked dry by my asshole until you can't hold back anymore, and with a gasp, you fill me up, and I feel your hot cum explode in my ass, feel you moan and buck and spasm behind me."

And, as she said this, and finished her story, Steve moaned, and sighed, and melted.

********

As playfully cruel as it was to bring Steve to orgasm at the dinner table, Mary was in fact very kind and considerate to him on the way back to the hotel. She loaned him her shoulder-wrap to hold before him as we all stood up from the table and walked out of the restaurant. She suggested that he walk close behind her and then stand tight behind her as we waited on the sidewalk for a taxi back to the hotel. I myself didn't really see the sticky stain in Steve's crotch until we entered the hotel elevator, and Steve sensed enough privacy to let Mary have her wrap back. I pressed the button for the 5th floor, where I knew all of our rooms were, and then heard Marissa say "None of us are going to bed now, are we?"

"Ooo, the femme fatale speaks," Mary teased. "What are you proposing Marissa?"

Marissa, tall and beautiful in her tight red dress, linked her arm around my waist. "I think we're all a bit worked up, and it would be a shame to let such a good story go to waste. I think you and Steve should act out your scene for us. Perhaps Nathan and I can watch and learn something."

"I like the way you think, Ms. Marissa," Mary said. She nodded at Steve and me, "and what do the boys think?"

Steve and I both nodded. Eagerly. Mary's hands reached down to my crotch and Steve's, and pressed warm on us. "Well, I want a quick present before we get started. I want the boys to kiss."

"What?" Steve gasped. "I'm straight."

"Me too," I said. "And why do I have to kiss him?"

Mary shook her head. "If the boys want to play with and watch Mary tonight, they'd better kiss."

I was about to call her bluff, because she was easily as hot for some action as we were, but suddenly Steve's lips met mine and his tongue dove into my mouth. Mary's hand massaged my cock as she purred in our ears, "That's right boys, mmm. Yummy. Keep it up till the bell rings, till the chime chimes, wet and naughty boys. Mmmmm..."

So, what can I say. We kissed until the bell rang announcing the fifth floor.

******

On the 5th floor, Marissa slunk down the hall in one direction, while Steve, Mary and I headed for Mary's room in the other. I wasn't sure what was on Marissa's mind, but I soon forgot about her as, inside Mary's room, the older woman moved to me, pressing her chest to mine, and, too short to reach her arms around my neck, placed her hands slightly on the backs of my arms. "Mr. Strong and Silent," she whispered, "let's have a taste."

As relentlessly hungry as I'd been for Marissa, I'd also been in close quarters with Mary for over a week now on this tour, and had watched her as men do – finding moments to look at her breasts, her ass, imagine my hands on her, imagine my cock in her mouth. Pressed close to her like this, I felt all of these things sweep through me urgently, and I bent my head towards her and pressed my mouth open and wet to hers. Her tongue went into my mouth and I sucked it wet, hot, moving my body tighter against hers, my sudden erection pressed against her soft belly.

Perhaps learning from the scene Mary had described in the restaurant, Steve knelt down behind her, and slowly lifted her dress up above her ass and held it at her waist. He kissed Mary's soft, fleshy ass cheeks, on the right, then across, to the left. He licked her skin, nibbled her, and I could feel some conflict within Mary over whether to grind her ass back towards Steve, or grind her pussy more tightly into me.

I kissed Mary's cheek, her neck, licked my tongue around her earlobe, and pushed the tip of my tongue slightly into her ear. I helped Steve by taking Mary's dress in my hands, holding it at her waist to stop it from falling, and he was able to hook his fingers into her panties and pull... down, down, down, until Mary stepped casually out of them and then spread her legs wide. As had been described, Steve put his hands on Mary's asscheeks, and held them apart. He touched his wet tongue into her asscrack and licked her up and down, from bottom to top and top to bottom over and over, until, finally, he touched the tip of his tongue to her asshole.

I was now mostly something for Mary to lean into. A tall, fit, handsome-enough man in casual dress clothes in a very dimly lit hotel room. Lean into me she did, sighing, moaning, as Steve began to slide his tongue in and out of her asshole and she squirmed with delight, pushing her ass back at him. She put a hand up to the back of my neck and pulled my head down, placed her lips to my ear. "I don't really need the help," she whispered confidentially. "I have a dildo up my ass every couple of days. I just love having a man's tongue in my asshole."

I felt for buttons at the back of Mary's dress, and finding none, simply tugged it up and off her body, Mary helping by raising one arm and then the other. She was wearing nothing but a bra and pearls now, leaning into me as Steve continued to work on her ass. Mary reached down with one hand, holding onto me with the other, and pulled the tongue of my belt from the loops, and then, with some effort, freed it from the buckle. With thumb and index finger she flicked open the button of my pants, and then, more easily, slid my zipper down. She reached inside my briefs to find me already hard and dripping precum. "Nathan," she moaned, as she stroked me, her fist full of my cock, "bring that desk chair over here."

I stepped back, and took the moment to pull my slacks and briefs from my legs, my socks from my feet, my jacket and shirt from my upper body. I tossed my jacket in the general direction of the door to the room, then heard someone knock gently. Looking through the peephole, I saw Marissa, and so opened the door and let her in, slightly surprised to hear Eileen, our 28 or 29 year old publicist, say my name and walk in behind Marissa.

There weren't many places for them to go, and so they went to one of the two Queen sized beds in the room, and sat down together. If Steve noticed their arrival he gave no indication, for he continued to tongue Mary obediently, as though, having now learned this way to pleasure a woman, he would never do anything else. I moved the requested desk chair to Mary, and she leaned forward on it, still standing. "Come here Nathan," she moaned, and when I got close, she used the chair to support herself and leaned down to my cock, taking the head into her mouth, and began sucking it fiercely, the tip first and then sloppily and wet up and down the length of my shaft.

After the first few moments of pleasure, I recovered just enough to look down at Steve and say "Steve, I think she'd appreciate part II now." He stood up quickly, undid his pants, and slid them with his briefs to the floor. He placed a hand on her ass, moving up against her, but Mary pulled her mouth from my cock and hissed "Come here first Stevie, come over to Nathan."

She slid down to her knees on the floor, still wearing her bra and pearls, her bangs in a straight line above her eyes. With Steve and I standing together naked, she took our cocks in her hands and stroked them hard, looking up at us appraisingly. When her mouth went to my cock again I eased my hips towards her, my hand going to the back of her head. She bobbed wet and hungrily up and down my shaft, and then moved to Steve's cock, gobbling the tip as she'd done mine, and then lathering a messy layer of saliva up and down his shaft. "Okay Nathan," she murmured, "you're in the chair darling."

I sat down in the desk chair in the middle of the room, and watched as Mary inched to me on her knees. She rested her arms on my legs, lowered her head to my belly, and teased her ass back and forth at Steve. "Okay darling," she murmured, "get down here and do something with that nasty cock of yours."

Steve knelt down on one knee, his other leg bent, the foot flat on the floor. He pushed his swollen cock down between Mary's legs, and let it spring up, the long shaft touching her pussy, the tip touching her tummy. He eased himself back and forth a few times like this, stroking between her legs, and then swayed back, took his cock thickly in his fingers, and touched the tip to Mary's asshole. He pressed, slightly unsurely, and paused immediately when Mary flinched away ever so briefly, but when she pressed back to him he pressed in further, and further, removing his hand, placing it on her waist, driving inside her, both hands on her waist now, fucking her.

I was cradling Mary in my lap. My right hand was wrapped about her neck, my fingers in her hair, my left hand on her back, stroking her skin. Her face was on my tummy, my cock erect and swollen and pinned against me by her breasts and neck. It was so hot having her in my arms like this, as Steve thrust and thrust his cock up into her asshole, his athletic naked body working below me. I looked through the dim light to the bed, at Marissa and Eileen, who I'd spent a night with, and then another, a few days ago. They were lying on pillows at the head of the bed, watching. Marissa was still in her long red dress, Eileen wearing jeans and a black sweater. Marissa's hand was on Eileen's leg, stroking softly as she watched the show.

Indifferent before, I now wanted Mary's soft full breasts to be free, and so I undid the two clasps and felt the bra pop open. Grinding her ass back into Steve's thrusts, Mary lifted herself from me and removed the straps from her arms. She must have guessed what was on my mind, for she leaned forward, swallowed my cock in her mouth, and left a long layer of saliva up and down my shaft. She licked and spit on my shaft, and then took her breasts in her hands and squeezed them together over my cock, enveloping me in soft warm flesh. I bucked my hips up, thrusting my cock between her tits, looking down at her eager hungry face, at the pearls around her neck, her hands holding those gorgeous huge tits on my shaft as she moved her upper body up and down to match my movements.

12