The Bookkeeper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled her off the table and reached behind her to unfasten her skirt. She helped me with the buttons and zipper and shimmied out of it, letting the stiff woolen material fall in a heap to the floor. She kicked it to the side as I pulled her bra down the rest of the way. The clasp came apart when it reached her waist and the flimsy little garment fell away from her trim body.

"Such sexy little things you wear!" I remarked as my fingers sought the elastic band of her panties.

"You didn't know bookkeepers wore sexy lingerie?" she said with a sly grin.

"I'll tell you what," I said squatting down to pull her panties down the length of her slender legs. "I'll never look at a ledger book the same way again."

I ran my hands slowly up her legs, caressing her legs through her stockings. Then dwelling on the milky smooth flesh of her thighs, I laid a kiss on her damp waiting pussy as I continued my trip up her belly, covering each sweet bit of flesh with kisses and gentle caresses. I spent a few minutes on her lovely breasts, caressing them, kissing them, sucking the nipples into my mouth and gently nibbling on them. Finally she could stand the suspense no longer and grabbed for my dick and began to rub it on her wet ready pussy.

"Jack, I want you to fuck me!" she demanded in a soft voice with a pleading look on her face. "I want you to fuck me now, Jack!"

Not being the type who needs to be told twice, I picked her up and set her ass back on the table. She leaned back and raised her legs up high so that her ankles rested on my shoulders. My cock acted as if it had a mind of its own and plopped down on the aching mound of her pussy. I was able to easily work the head of my cock inside her hot wet pussy. I plunged it all the way in and pulled it back slowly, setting up to pull some long slow strokes.

"Do you like my dick inside of you?" I asked.

She lay back on the table, her hands reaching to touch me, and nodded enthusiastically. Her face was awash with passion and pleasure as I slowly worked my hips back and forth, my cock slipping deep inside of her and then nearly pulling out before easing back inside. She reached behind me to grab at my ass and signaled that she wanted me to pick up the pace. I did but took it just a bit slower than she indicated. My cock wallowed in the luxury of her tight wet pussy as my eyes took in the great sight of her fully reclined, her breasts moving in concert with each fucking stroke. I slowly picked up the pace and within a few minutes we were humping furiously, our hot wet bellies slapping at each other. I bent over to tease her nipples with my tongue and mouth. She pulled my face down to hers and began to kiss me wildly, nibbling at my lips, licking at my tongue, mashing her lips against mine.

"I had no idea you could fuck like this," she called out breathlessly. "Oh God! I love the way you fuck me! Oh, fuck me, you bastard!"

She wriggled wildly beneath me as I continued to plunge my long hard cock deep inside her. As my climax began to draw near, I eased up and stood upright, clutching her ass and holding it up off the table. Her legs wrapped around my hips as she clung to me. She grabbed onto me and before I knew it, I was standing there with her legs and arms wrapped around me, her pussy impaled on my cock. I turned around and backed up carrying her toward one of the upholstered chairs. She rode me down onto the chair and rested her hands on my shoulders as she straddled my hips. She began to rock back and forth slowly, grinding her pussy on my cock, setting the pace she wanted.

"Oh, Baby! Do you like this?" she asked.

"Oh, yeah. Don't stop!" I replied. "I love looking at you when we fuck!"

She smiled broadly and ran her tiny little hands over my chest and shoulders and arms, all the while looking deeply into my eyes, opening up her longing soul to my gaze. I leaned forward to kiss her lightly as she worked her pussy on my cock. There wasn't as much stroke in her movements as there was pressure and feeling. Her tight little nipples were hard as pebbles as they brushed up against my chest. I ran my hands up and down her backside, cupping the cheeks of her ass, letting my fingers trace a path along the middle of her back, then feeling the soft curves of her shoulders. I finger combed her long soft hair that trailed down her back and let my fingers climb up to her head, reaching around to cup her sweet face and kissing her once again.

"Oh, Carmen! I love the way you fuck me," I remarked. "I could get used to this in a big way."

She kept her look at me unflinching.

"Don't think about that," she said out-of-breath. "Just fuck me!"

She began to slow her movement down and suddenly got up from her perch on my lap. Quickly turning around, she presented her sweet ass to me and set her dripping pussy back down on my rigid cock. Her new position gave her the freedom to increase the stroke and still keep the pressure as she desired. I reached around to cup her bobbing breasts and fiddle with her taut nipples. The sight of her long dark hair swaying down her back and her tasty ass pumping me soon brought me close to a climax.

"Oh, Baby!" I called out. "I'm going to come soon!"

"No, not yet you don't," she said getting up from my lap. "You're not done fucking me yet, Mister!"

She pulled me up from the chair and over to the table. Leaning forward onto the table, she spread her legs apart and presented her pussy and ass for my pleasure.

"You haven't fucked me till you've taken me up the ass!" she called out, her passion making her voice sound dark and husky. She looked back to me. "So what are you waiting for?"

"To be honest, I've never fucked a woman up the ass."

"Here's your chance, Jack. Don't be shy. You're going to love this!"

She reached back to pull my dick up toward her tight little buns. I rubbed my dick over the sopping wet lips of her pussy and added some spit to lube my cock up. I placed the head of my dick right up to her tight little rosebud.

"Ready?" I asked foolishly, for she pushed her ass back onto me.

"Oh, Baby! Am I ever ready!" she called out. "Just take it slow at first, a little at a time."

Remarkably, my dick slipped up her ass inch by inch with each forceful stroke she made pushing back onto me. I had never felt such a tight grip on my cock. I remembered an old girlfriend giving me a hand job once at a drive-in movie and how she had squeezed me until the cum shot out of me like a geyser, but it was nothing like this. After several tentative strokes, she began to thrust back wildly onto me. I grabbed her by the hips and impaled her ass with my stiff cock. She reached down to finger her clit as we ass-fucked.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Christ! Fuck my ass!" she cried out.

I knew that it wouldn't be long until my spunk would be ready to shoot. I could feel the granddaddy of all orgasms welling up inside of me. I tried to wait until she climaxed one more time and when I felt her shudder and scream I knew the time was now. As she collapsed onto the table, I pulled my dick out of her tight little asshole and with a single stroke of my hand began shooting cum up onto her backside. As soon as she felt my cum spurt out onto her, she turned around and squatted down to grab my cock and stroke me again and again catching the last few shots on her lovely tits. Squeezing my cock between her luscious tits, she milked the last few drops out of me and spread it all over her chest. She made me call out in a series of animal cries, the likes of which I had never uttered.

"Oh, Jack Baby!" she said with a lurid lilt to her voice. "Look at the mess you've made!"

"Oh, Carmen Baby! You made me do it!"

She laughed out loud. I couldn't believe the way my body shook as she rubbed my cock all over her chest. I fell back into one of the chairs and she curled up on my lap. We sat there silently for several minutes, stroking each other gently, our sweaty spunky bodies stuck together. She reached over with a finger and scooped up a blob of cum that had shot out onto the table and licked it off, running her tongue over her lips a couple times. After another minute or two, she was the one to break the silence.

"Did you really mean what you said earlier?"

"About what?" I asked in return.

"About getting used to fucking me?"

"Absolutely," I said, reaching up to brush my hand on her cheek. "I've never had a partner as exciting as you, who made me quiver and shake like that."

"And you're a pretty good lover too," she remarked. "No, let me correct myself. You are the best lover I've ever had."

"And to think the guys out back were calling you the Ice Queen."

"They did, did they?"

"Well, you know how guys talk."

"Only too well, and it's always trash," she began. "But there's a reason for it. When I'm traveling, I can't afford to get to know anyone, personally and ethically. It just seems to work out better if I keep to myself and if people think I'm unapproachable, so be it."

"So why me?" I asked. "What did I do to break through your professional veneer?"

"Nothing in particular. Just being yourself. You know, you're a really sweet adorable guy. You didn't come on hard to me; you were always polite; you tried to make me laugh; you made sure I was fed. All that and the fact that you caught my eye at the best possible moment of the month, when I'm the horniest."

"So where does this leave us? Will I ever see you again?"

"God, I hope so. I'll be back here in a month or two. I live in Chicago and that's only a few hours away."

"Have you ever thought about getting off the road and settling down?"

She looked at me long and hard before answering. I could see in her eyes she knew where the conversation was going.

"Every time I get on a plane or check into a hotel," she said taking my head in her hands. "But let's just enjoy this moment, okay? If we're meant to be together it will happen. We'll make it happen."

"You're right," I said leaning forward to give her a little kiss. "So how about dinner? You've got to keep up your strength. Especially if you're going to let me make love to you all night."

"I like the sound of that," she said smiling. "I like the sound of that a lot!"

12