The Bookstore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You like it?" his friend whispered, "I designed it while you were picking up the first one. :)"

"It's very hot," replied Aaron, "but it's too much, she's too exposed, too naked."

"Really? You think so? Well, I was thinking about making a few changes..."

Aaron watched as his friend clicked on the "Edit" button for the cover photo and added his last name after "Allison ".

"No!" typed Aaron, "That's too much. Too dangerous. Seriously."

"Relax," came the reply, "I'm just messing with you. Although I do like the idea of printing one and having you pick it up. Or offering to print copies for the guys in the room. But I'll take her last name off first...probably. ;) Anyway, forget that for now, just think of it as just a little extra incentive to follow through on your next task. Not that you need extra incentive. I know deep down inside it's what you want, but think of it like you're doing it for me, like you're doing it just because I want you to...and doing it for your wife, because she wants you to, also."

Despite himself, Aaron was incredibly turned on. Terrified and excited, he asked "What's the task?"

His answer came in the open chatroom in the form of a screenshot of a Craigslist ad posted by his friend. The ad was dated several days before and read:

"Looking for first cock to suck (m4m). I'm a clean MWM in his 30s with a longstanding curiosity about sucking a stranger's cock. I've never done it before. Can you help? Looking to do this Wednesday afternoon at the Capitol Boulevard Adult Bookstore."

Under it, his friend wrote to the chatroom: "I put this ad in for Aaron a few days ago. What do you guys think?"

Aaron was frozen to the spot as he realized what his friend had in mind for him. The others in the chatroom chimed in about what a great idea it was and how cuck hubbies should all be made to suck cock.

On the vyew window, Aaron then saw his friend pull up a series of replies to the ad, and emails that he had been exchanging, all the while pretending to be Aaron, in which "Aaron" talked about "his desires" including the strong desire to be made to suck the cocks of several strangers while they looked at sexy pictures of his wife. The latest emails were from that very day, and the final email was then posted as a screenshot in the open chatroom confirming that Aaron would be at the Capitol Boulevard Bookstore at 2:30pm with a book of pictures of his wife in skimpy bikinis, "ready to suck you and any other guys you want to bring or that happen to be there, unless they'd rather just jerk over my face, which is cool too."

The color drained from Aaron's face as the room exploded with excitement at this new level of humiliation for the cuck hubby of one of their favorite wives. Could he do this? Was this really what he wanted? He knew it was what he'd been fantasizing about for so long, and here was his chance, but could he go through with it? His cock answered the question for him as it grew even harder as he thought about it. At that very moment, he noticed that the guy across from him had put down his magazine and was looking at the book cover, obviously interested in what might lie inside.

"Is this yours?" he asked Aaron.

Aaron shook his head no, his throat too dry to risk speaking, and watched mesmerized as his neighbor picked up the book, opened it, and started to look inside, obviously enjoying what he found.

His mind swirling, Aaron finally looked back down at the screen, and saw the latest open post from his friend: "Well, hubby? Are you ready to do it? Are you ready to suck another man's cock and swallow his cum? To allow his friends to fuck your mouth or jerk off over your face? You know it's what you want. You know it's what you're meant to do. You know at heart that you're a cock-sucking sissy cuck and this is your role in life. What do you say?"

"Ok." Aaron whispered back.

"In public, and tell me you'll do it" came the open reply.

"Ok. I'll do it. I'll suck his cock." posted Aaron in the open chatroom.

"That's a good cuck," wrote his friend in the room, "now you should have one book left. Make sure you get a pic of it in front of the sign outside the place before you go in, as well as some pics of the book with guys stroking to it, and some pics of you sucking cock. I already cleared the pics with your new friend in the emails and promised him he could keep the book. Oh, and he even offered to take some pics of you sucking cock on his cellphone and promised to email them to "you". Of course I took him up on it and can't wait to get them! :)"

As Aaron tried to catch his breath, he was only dimly aware of the postings in the chatroom from guys begging for the resultant photos to be shared in the room and offering to be the next to give Aaron their cum, and of the guy sitting across from him on the coffee shop smiling and studying the book closely.

Instead, his mind swirled as he realized that he was about to cross a threshold he'd only dreamed of. He didn't know where it would end, but he knew there was only one way for him to find out. Almost in a trance, he gathered up his things, walked out to the car, and headed toward the Capital Boulevard Bookstore.

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
17 Comments
krazikendrakrazikendraover 2 years ago

This is a great story ! Anyone know if Aaron posted an update after he went to the bookstore ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love it

I am cuck. I love this story. And, I have been to those bookstores many times. The stories I could tell...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Another story by the same guy but different pseudonym:

https://www.literotica.com/s/q-and-a-and-exposure#tabs

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Reply: "Those two are really into kink"

Yes, those are the two protagonists in the story written by the husband. Husband linked to this story in his cfwives chat profile. Husband also posted a lot of pics and vids of their "adventures" on the net. Happy hunting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Those two are really into kink

Are these the two named protagonists?

http://anesthesiology.duke.edu/?portfolio=aaron-j-sandler-md-phd

https://scholars.duke.edu/person/allison.hall

Show More
Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

Cleaning Jennifer I develop an appreciation for creampies and cuckoldry.in Loving Wives
This Is What Friends Are For My best friend fucks my wife with his big cock.in Loving Wives
Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Bachelor Party Gang Bang Wife strips at bachelor party, gets more than expected.in Loving Wives
Indoctrination Role-playing becomes reality.in Loving Wives
More Stories