The Bookstore Ch. 02

Story Info
A serendipidous and erotic encounter continued.
3.1k words
4.47
13k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/19/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He didn't return to the bookstore for several days. He was bothered by the ring he had seen on her left hand, but not understood until after their few moments of passion were over. He kept telling himself that she had left him, standing there waiting for her, for a reason and her reason was probably a profoundly good one.

He kept telling himself that she hadn't want to face him and he didn't intend on placing this beautiful woman in any more trouble than she was already in. . .or that he suspected she was in. Instead, he tried to distract himself with a hundred odd jobs. But it was now Friday again and he always went to the bookstore on Fridays. Obviously she wouldn't be there . . . she had run away . . . she would want to avoid him or so he told himself, but secretly he hoped she might be there. After he ate his lunch, he decided to go for a walk.

Around one o'clock, he found himself in front of the bookstore. He hesitated for a few minutes, toying with the idea of waiting until next Friday, in order to avoid her . . . or avoid the disappointment of her not being there. He decides he is being silly and enters this store he has felt so comfortable in for these last four or five years and as he looks around, he realizes she is not there and he is truly disappointed. He goes back to the used book section, in part to think about that meeting and in part, hoping against reason . . . that she might be there. She was not.

He sits down on the reading table and slumps down in the chair . . . feeling the weight of a loss he is just now starting to comprehend. Silently, without focus or concern, he sits there waiting for the urge to stand or to cry or to do some other thing he has not yet considered.

He is staring at the books lying on the table, but is not touching them or reading them or really even noticing them when he suddenly smells a wonderful and familiar scent and then hears a soft whisper "Oh my god. . .you are here."

Turning, he looks up into the beautiful, soft green eyes that had captured him before...in disbelief. He chokes out, "I never thought you would be here again"

"I didn't think so either" she says quietly.

Long minutes . . . each filled with 120 seconds it seems, pass before he get his voice to work again, "You left me in such a hurry. I looked for you, but you were gone."

"I know. I was just so . . . I don't know . . . afraid maybe. I was definitely not expecting that to happen" she says in a cracking voice just above a whisper. "Even when we flirted, I felt safe and in control. I definitely did not feel in control any longer after . . . well . . . after that!"

Looking deeply into her eyes, afraid she is about to say goodbye, he says, "I know. I felt out of control too. But . . . but I also felt more alive and more connected than I have ever felt before! With anyone ever!" His eyes start to fill as he says, "So why are you here?"

"I wasn't sure I would be here...I've waited a whole week and every day I wanted to come back but was afraid to come back. I'm not sure if I was more afraid I would find you or that I wouldn't!" A single tear flows slowly down her cheek as she continues quietly, "I'm not sure what happened . . . I am not that girl . . . I don't have sex with strangers and I don't have sex in public. Oh my god . . . we would have been in so much trouble if we had been caught. My folks would never have forgiven me!"

"But you are here . . . now." he says with more calm than he feels. "You are here and I am here . . . and it did happen and it happened with you and with me. And just so you know, that is not something that I do either!" He looks at her and sees her fear and confusion and he wants to her to feel safe as he says, "What happened between us can't be an accident . . . can't be meaningless . . . because we just aren't those people. Except we were those people last week and that it felt more wonderful and more real than anything ever has before."

He goes quiet for a moment as they study one another's face and then says. "I don't even know your name or what that ring on your finger means or anything."

Confused for a moment, she glances at her hand and then smiles softly and answers, "It's my Grandma's engagement ring . . . and I wear it so because it makes me feel close to her." She gets a stern face as she says, "This whole thing is not me but that is even truer for it happening if I were engaged!" Suddenly her face seems less tortured and she smiles for the first time and she sits down beside him. "OK . . . so how did this happen? I mean," laughing self-consciously, "I know how it happened but HOW did this happen to me and to you?"

"Well, I don't know really. I struggle speaking to strange women and I just seemed to be possessed suddenly with this desire and I had no ability to stop myself. I honestly felt like I was having an out of body experience . . . well sort of . . . well, not for all of it. But, I really didn't mean for it to happen . . . but I'm glad it did . . . well not if I hurt you . . . but god you are so beautiful!" his words seem to gush out.

Watching him as he trips over his words and tries to explain himself, she finds herself drawn to him. She finds him to be warm, and childlike and funny and she finds herself feeling safe for the first time in a week . . . a week filled with confusion and regret but also filled with unbelievably sensual and moving thoughts. When he finally pauses for a breath, she softly says, "So what now . . . you?" Laughing softly, "What is your name . . . can't be Y O U, so what is it?"

Feeling the tension break, he smiles and says "I'm Josh, guess the introductions are a little late, but better late than never?"

"You think?" she says laughing.

"And you are?" he asks as formally as he can pull off.

"I am Sara...without an H" she answers, also formally.

He reaches for her hand to shake it and says, "Glad to meet you ...." But as their hands touch, he finds his thoughts drawn back to a week ago and he squeezes her hand warmly. "I'm so glad you are here, I was so afraid you wouldn't be." Pulling her hand slowly to his mouth, he kisses it softly, "I am so glad!"

Closing her eyes as he kisses her hand, she sighs, "Me too."

Josh kisses the back of her hand and then slowly kisses his way to her palm...kissing there and then slowly to her wrist before releasing it. Smiling he says quietly, "I forgot how wonderful you smell Sara with no H!"

Opening her eyes as his kisses stop, she smiles at his compliment and joke in one, then slowly pulls her hand away...but he pulls it back and says, "What's wrong? I thought you liked me."

"I do and that frightens me a little and last week frightens me a lot!" Her eyes fill with tears as she continues, "I am not THAT girl Josh. I don't want to be someone easy or casual about sex."

Josh places his free arm over the shoulder of the beautiful, upset woman and gives her a gentle hug. "I don't think you are that Sara. I think we connected. No, I know we connected on a level I have never felt with anyone, ever." He releases her shoulder and cups her chin with his hand. Lifting her face so he can look into her lovely eyes, he says softly, "I don't understand it either Sara but I know what I feel. And what I feel is that we were meant to be. That scares me a little but it scares me more that you may walk out of my life without finding out."

Her tears stop as she begins to smile, "I think that scares me a little too."

Josh leans forward and kisses her very softly, then pulls back to look at her and says, "We will take it slower now...OK?"

"OK Josh...slower...."

They smile at one another for a moment and then Josh leans in to kiss her again and finds her returning his kiss. Brief moments pass before their kiss returns to the passion of the previous week and they are pulling hard on one another to kiss deeper. . .tongues intertwining hungrily. He breaks their kiss and leans back in his chair, looking into her beautiful green eyes again, "I'm sorry Sara...it just kind of got away from me."

Her eyes hold his intently for a moment before she leans in to kiss him and within seconds the kiss is burning hot again. When the kiss breaks they both look around guiltily, then she stands and walks away from him and toward the bathroom door several feet away. As she walks through the door she looks back at him and smiles seductively. Josh almost breaks the chair as he rushes to his feet and practically flies to the door, entering it before it can automatically close behind her. She turns to him and breathes huskily, "I don't understand it Josh but I know what I feel." Her lips find his as their bodies come together, arms embracing one another.

"I think," he says through their kiss, "that we should be more careful." With that, he breaks from their embrace for a moment and he locks the bathroom door.

Turning back to her, he kisses her hard....his arms surrounding her and he pulls her tight against him. His hands slide down to her butt and up under her shirt and he begins to softly rub her bare back. Moving up to where he knows her bra strap should be, he is excited to find none so he slides one hand around and up her tight belly. He feels his way up her tight body until he cups one exquisitely formed breast. Josh rubs his thumb slowly across her nipple as they kiss and feels it harden in response.

Her hands move to the sides of his face as they kiss...and her fingers move slowly into his soft hair. As he flicks her nipple with his thumb, she feels her lower body respond to him. They stumble back into the stall wall and their kiss breaks as his hand pulls up her shirt and his mouth drops to incredibly hardened nipples and he nibbles on one, releases it only so he may nibble on the other. His hands drop to her skirt as his mouth works on her engorged nipples. His fingers lift the skirt and slide slowly up her well toned thighs...and continue until they reach the barrier of a narrow silky panty...now wet with her desire. He bites down gently on her nipple as his fingers press into the small wet piece of silk.

Her hips push against him slowly as his fingers press into her. He releases her taut nipple and drops to his knees in front of her. Pushing his face between her legs, he nibbles at the wet spot covering her pussy. Sara's hips push forward against his searching mouth.

Josh slips his finger into her tiny panty and pulls it to the side and then pushes his tongue as deeply into her as he can. Sara moans in response. He greedily laps up her juices as she begins to hump against his face. His hands slide back up under her shirt as he continues licking her pussy; he begins to slowly and gently tease both nipples.

Sara softly moans, "Oh god Josh...oooooooooo!" With those words, Sara shudders to her first orgasm. Josh licks her fiercely, intent on capturing all her sweet juice. When her orgasm subsides, Josh stops licking and stands up. He kisses her passionately, sharing her sweet taste with her. He reaches between them and releases his belt and the top button to his jeans, then lowers his zipper and pushes jeans and boxers to the floor. Reaching under her left thigh, he lifts her leg above his hip and rubs his thickness against her now saturated pussy. He lifts her again, just slightly higher and pushes his cock slowly into her. They both moan in pleasure as her moistness surrounds him but after just a few strokes, she puts her right hand on his chest and pushes him away. The movement pulls Josh from inside of her and she plants both feet on the floor.

"Sara...I'm sorry if you didn't want this," Josh quietly says.

Smiling at him, Sara slowly lowers her body to her knees and looking up at him says seductively, "Silly man, be still now and let me enjoy myself." Her head moves forward and she takes his thick head into her mouth and begins to lick just under the crown and then up to the slit, over and over again. Her right hand moves under his scrotum and she begins to softly caress his balls. Her left hand wraps around the base of his cock and begins to slowly stroke him as her lips and tongue tease the head.

Josh's eyes close and he moans softly," Sara...this...is...amazing!"

She begins sucking harder on him in response to his praise. She continues her sensuous treatment until Josh's knees become weak and he feels his explosion approaching. Sara pulls off from his cock and smiles up at him coyly, "Not yet lover." She kisses the end of his cock and then stands and walks seductively to the stall door and turns around waiting for him. She then lifts her hands to the cross support for the stall door and lifts herself into the air and just smiles at Josh.

Quickly getting the message, Josh shuffles his jean encased feet until he is in front of her and positions his cock as she slowly lowers herself on to him. He pushes up into her and she releases the cross support and lets her weight come down on him fully. Her arms encircle his neck and she kisses him fiercely. Josh's hands go under her sculpted bottom and help her lift and drop on him as they develop a steady rhythm. They begin to move faster and harder. The slapping sound of their bodies coming together and the smell of the sex begin to flood their senses as their passion grows. Once again, the two are lost in their passionate union and they have no sense of time or surroundings as their orgasms approach.

Josh arches his head back and moans loudly, "Oh god Sara...I am there!" With that cry, Josh begins to release his hot sperm into her body.

Sara feels the hot seminal fluid enter her and it triggers her own orgasm. She starts to moan, "Joshhhhhhhhhhh," softly, then gradually becomes louder as her body seems taken by this orgasm. Her pussy, her stomach and her mind all seem connected in one feeling of completeness as she welcomes Josh's sperm into her.

They stand there, bodies connected, sweat and juices intermingling, their lips now pressed tightly in a kiss which is soul deep for what seems long minutes. They begin to slowly disentangle, kissing softly as they do, connected at a level neither know was possible. Finally, standing slightly apart and smiling tenderly at one another.

Josh is the first to speak. His words come out softly, "Sara, I know this wasn't slow...but..."

"I know Josh,'" she breaks in with a whisper. "I couldn't stop us and didn't want to anyway. But, this...cannot be all there is to us."

"It isn't Sara...I haven't stop thinking of you for a minute since last week and I know this is fast but it sure seems....right."

"What now Josh? Where do we go from here?"

Smiling at her, "Would you like to go out to dinner?"

"I can't, not tonight anyway. I have plans with my folks," she says quietly.

He grins a big toothy grin, moves a lock of hair away from her cheek and says, "So Sara with no H, want to go to dinner next Friday night?"

"I want that very much Josh," she says demurely. Looking toward the door she says conspiratorially, "How do we make our escape from here...with any dignity?"

"Simple," Josh says. "Two stalls, one of us locks into a stall while the other escapes and then the second person waits a few minutes to leave. I didn't hear anyone try the door, so maybe no one knows we are even in here." He grins again and says, "Want me to try to escape first or you want to try?"

"You first, if you don't mind Josh. I will wait for 2 minutes and then I will leave. So what about Friday's plan?"

"I will happily pick you up at your house, if you will tell me where you live and if not we can meet at the restaurant." Josh smiles at her tenderly.

Sara looks into his eyes and smiles, "I have gotten to like this place awfully well. It's like it's a little magical. How about we meet here to start our date?"

"At 6?" Josh says in almost a whisper.

"At 6, on Friday," Sara answers softly.

Leaning in, Josh brushes his lips softly across her lips, then parts them with his tongue and they kiss slowly and deeply. He releases her and steps away, bows almost gallantly and says, "Until Friday, beautiful Lady Sara with no H." He grins, reaches over and opens the stall door for her, then heads toward the bathroom door. Josh unlocks it and opens it. Looking out he sees no one and turns back to her saying, "Coast is clear, M'Lady." He leaves without another word and heads through the store to the exit and leaves the building. He crosses the street and leans up against the building directly across from the bookstore and waits.

Five minutes pass before Sara leaves. She spots Josh leaning against the building, smiles brightly and waves to him and she walks toward her home, already dreaming about next Friday and their date.