The Bookstore Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jim313
jim313
544 Followers

After holding their organs quietly inside the quivering cunts, the guys started moving back and forth again and it wasn't long before all of them were on another fabulous high. This time it was Bill who cried out as he released his sperm into Martha's greedy pussy and then shortly thereafter, Paul groaned as his cock started pumping cum into Toby's talented cunt. As soon as he came back down to earth, he heard Bob announce his impending orgasm and watched as Bob plunged deep inside Tina and released his cum in spurts.

She wrapped her legs tightly around his body and her eyes opened wide as she felt his spray against her cervix and she went into another orgasm and milked his organ as her pussy contracted around his thick shaft. All six of them stayed locked together for quite some time after their orgasms and then Paul slowly withdrew his still erect penis from Toby's grasping cunt and lay back to relax and catch his breath and the rest of them disengaged and did the same.

They decided to call it a night and congratulated both Tina and Bill on losing their "virginity". Tina thanked them one and all and told them, with a grin, that she had never lost her virginity to a better group of people before. Paul and Martha slipped their robes on as they saw their guests to the door and said their goodbyes. Bob told Paul he'd be dropping over to the store in the morning to go over his plans for introducing the products at the party Saturday and Tina said that she wanted to stop by tomorrow and see the store so she'd see them in the afternoon. After they left, Martha grasped him by his semi erect penis and led him back to bed where she lay back, spread her legs wide and told him she wanted him to fuck her while she still had some of Bill's cum inside her.

As he stroked deeply in her grinding pussy, she asked him to tell her how much he enjoyed Bill's cock as well as the taste of his precum and cum. As Paul told her how good Bill's penis felt in his mouth and down his throat, he wished out loud that he was feeding on that gorgeous cock right now while he was digging deeply inside her. Martha fed his fantasy by describing how good he looked sucking Bill's cock and what a terrific turn on it was for her. Then she told him that she wanted to see Tina and Bill again soon as they both were great partners but she was wild about Tina and absolutely loved every inch of her magnificent body. As they fell asleep, Paul said he would ask Tina tomorrow, if they could come over Saturday night, and then promptly drifted off.

He had opened the store at ten and there were already a few people browsing when Bob walked in about 11. After telling Paul that he and Toby had a terrific time last night and that Tina and Bill were a great find, especially Tina, who he thought was the sexiest woman alive, he started talking about his rough plans for the party. He thought that it would be a good idea if both he and Toby were fully dressed when they got up in front of the group except that Toby would be wearing a Joni's Butterfly vibrating away in her pussy under her skirt and he would have a vibrating cock ring humming away on his organ under his jeans. They would both have dreamy expressions on their faces as they exposed their genitals and their toys. Bob would describe his cock ring and the fabulous sensations it was giving him and then Toby would talk about her toy and how wonderful it felt.

Then Bob would remove the cock ring and slip his organ into a fleshlight showing everyone how good it looked as it moved between the realistic looking pussy lips and Toby would select a fairly large, very realistic looking vibrating penis and slowly insert it in her pussy as she described to all the girls how good it felt going in. After playing with those toys for a while, they would pick up a double ender strap on dildo as Toby explained that it is perfect for two girls or a guy and a girl and slipped one end of the cock in her wet pussy and fastened the strap around her waist as she rubbed some KY on the other end and asked Bob to assume the position.

Bob would pick up the fleshlight toy and slip his cock inside as his wife stroked deeply in and out of his ass. He figured that the whole demo should take about an hour and then planned on getting the party started by offering themselves to whomever wished to have them. They would spend most of the evening in the dining room hopefully taking orders and answering any questions.

Paul thought that it was a good idea and wished him luck. He told him to keep in touch during the party with his cell phone and let him know what was happening. He also asked Bob if he had given any thought to using Tina and Bill in any demos and Bob told him that he discussed it with Toby when they got home last night and they thought that, depending how the show went on Saturday, they might use Tina to demo the double ender with Toby and then have Bill demo one of the products at some party in the future. Paul mentioned that Tina was coming in later and seemed anxious to help out at the parties so he'd tell her that you're working on a plan for the next party now and will let her know.

Soon after Bob left, Martha came in and took over the counter so he placed some orders with suppliers to replace the items that he gave to Bob and about one pm Tina walked in and as soon as she entered the store, everyone's eyes were riveted to her, including Martha's and two other women customers. Her size and beauty were the first thing you saw and then when you saw the rest of her, she was perfection. She walked over to Paul, with a coy smile, and asked if he and Martha had some time to play in the back as she was very horny today. Paul walked over to his wife and after conversing with her a few moments came back and told her to follow him as he led her to the private room. As they walked, he told her that they were going to take turns with her and he was first.

As soon as he closed the door behind them, they wordlessly undressed and stood facing one another totally naked. His penis was fully erect and standing out proudly and she reached for the beautiful, thick shaft as she dropped to her knees and began kissing the swollen head and licking it before she covered the entire crown with her lips and began nursing on it as she played with his full balls and teased his anus with her fingers. She looked up at him and pulled her mouth from his penis,

"Oh man, I would love to have a thick cock in my cunt right now as I suck your delicious tool".

Paul asked her if she would like him to see if there's anyone interesting in the store that he could bring back for her and she nodded in the affirmative with a big broad smile on her face. Paul reluctantly pulled his cock from her mouth and quickly got dressed and went inside. He walked over and told Martha what Tina wanted so she immediately pointed out a tall, good looking guy that was browsing the books. She said he's been giving her the eye since he came into the store and looked very nice.

Paul walked over to him and asked if he had a few moments to discuss something with him and when told it was ok, said,

"Were you here when the amazon beauty came in before?"

He smiled at Paul, "Who could possibly miss that raving beauty?"

Paul asked him if he would like to have sex with her and seeing the dumbfounded expression on his face, added,

"I mean right now, right here!"

The guy stammered that he would love to but where? Paul led him back to the room and just before opening the door, told him that, as soon as they entered the room, they were to undress completely since he will see that she's already naked and waiting. Both of them watched him undress and when he turned to face them, both their eyes dropped to his magnificent penis which was already hard and swaying before him. It was about 8" long and nice and thick with a large, sloped crown and deep ridge all around it.

"That's Guy Junior, you're both looking at." he said with a smile.

Tina asked Paul if he would please fuck her while she sucks this gorgeous penis in front of her as she dropped to her knees and began licking and nibbling on the beautiful erection. Guy sunk to the carpet without disturbing her sucking a bit and Paul got in position behind her and fit the head of his cock to her wet cunthole and then worked it inside and teased her hole for a moment before grasping her hips and stroking deeply into her hungry pussy. Tina started to deep throat the gorgeous penis as she felt Paul's cock fill her insides with wonderful meat. It didn't take long for her to cum as she squirmed on Paul's thick pole and sucked deeply on the delicious penis in her mouth.

She groaned as her orgasm overwhelmed her and then Guy grabbed her head in his hands and began fucking her mouth as he cried out and started pumping streams of cum in spasm after spasm, which she swallowed and sucked deeply for more. Paul told them that he was about to join them as he grasped Tina by the hips and drove his organ deep inside her and began spurting rope after rope of hot cum into her. As soon as she felt the first spurt splash inside her, she had another mini-orgasm and the two of them went off on a pleasure high together.

Paul asked Tina if she wanted Martha to come back now and she smiled,

"Of course I want Martha to come back. She's going to be my desert."

Paul and Guy got dressed as Tina told him to make sure he gets Guy's number before he leaves. They exited the room quickly so no one would see Tina waiting naked on the couch for her woman lover. When they got back to the counter, he told Martha that Tina was waiting for her and she immediately headed for the room. He exchanged cards with Guy and found out that he's married and lives in the neighborhood.

"Does your wife participate?", he asked Guy.

"My wife loves anything that has to do with sex. She loves men and women both and would love to meet you guys."

Paul asked if he had the time and inclination to go back and join the two gals as he was sure they would love it. Guy stroked his chin and said,

"You know, the thought of having that beauty again plus your wife, is very intriguing." Then he smiled and said, "I'd love to go another round."

Paul told him to wait a moment and went back to ask the girls if they felt like it. When he returned, he told Guy to go right back and enjoy himself as the women were awaiting him.

When Guy entered the room, he saw Martha and Tina involved in a beautiful 69 and slipped out of his clothes and watched the two beauties pleasure each other. Then Martha lifted her head and exclaimed,

"What an absolutely gorgeous cock you have!" as her eyes fastened on the thick erection swaying in front of him. "Tina, let's work on this beautiful specimen of manhood because I can't wait to suck his cock."

They slowly parted and asked Guy to lay down on the couch. Martha got on her knees and began licking the big ball sac and working her tongue and lips up to the thick shaft that cleaved the air above her. When she took the swollen crown into her mouth and started nursing on it, Tina straddled his chest and fed him her pussy to suck. She was slowly fucking his face and having him suck every inch of her crotch including her asshole. Martha was moaning as she sucked voraciously on the thick pole and her fingers were tweaking her erect clit as she drew deeply on the delicious penis. The three of them went off on a high together and were suddenly interrupted when Tina went into orgasm and literally flooded Guy's face and mouth with her juices.

Then Guy cried out that he was cumming and Martha backed off a bit so that his cum would land on her tongue and she could taste it before swallowing it. She gulped down load after load until Guy's balls were totally empty and his organ started receding in her mouth. Then her orgasm hit and she cried out in passion as her fingers pulled on her clit and she sucked deeply on the slowly shrinking penis in her mouth.

After calming down, Martha suggested that they get dressed as she had to help out at the counter and the three of them got into their clothes and went back in the store. They walked up to Paul, who was behind the counter, with satisfied smiles on their faces, and Martha told him, with a sly grin, that they should start off every day like this one as her batteries are fully charged and she's ready for a day's work. Tina and Guy left shortly after and both Paul and Martha marveled about how well things were working out with the business, not only monetarily but sexually as well. Paul wondered how things would work out with Bob and Tina at their parties and the two of them held high hopes for the future of their new business as they turned and started helping their customers make the best product selections...

jim313
jim313
544 Followers
12