The Boot Fetishist

Story Info
The unexpected guest.
3.5k words
4.46
74.5k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Friday and I had the day off as holiday, I had already planned to go to my favourite fetish club that night with my friends and I thought buying some new fetish gear was a must because I wanted to treat my self. My name is James and I work in a large insurance firm, my best friend and club buddy is a girl called Carla who I had known for a while now. There are four of us and I am the only guy in the group. We are all into the fetish scene and my particular fetish is high heeled boots! I love wearing women's boots and always get turned on when I am in a sexy pair, I love both thigh high and knee high boots but for me the longer the boot the sexier I feel.

Living on my own means I can enjoy the fruits of my fetishes at home, I have 10 pairs of boots (6 pairs of thigh high's and 4 pairs of knee high's) and three pairs of stiletto heeled pumps. My boots however are never enough, I always want more pairs and today I was on the underground train heading to my usual fetish shop to buy another pair. When I got there the shop owner Claire (not her real name) greeted me as always, she would sometimes come clubbing with us to and we were friendly. What I love about her shop is the cubicle, it's practically another room with a large wall mirror! There is so much room is like another small shop attached to Claire's.

I picked out some really sexy gear, I picked out a black leather sleeveless zip-up top and matching leather skirt, (I love wearing skirts with my boots) I also picked out some new opera length leather gloves and a new pair of black leather thigh high boots! The boots were very similar to a pair I already had except these boots were made of a very expensive leather. I took my gear and headed to the cubicle and opened the white door. The cubicle was the same, extremely spacious, the mirror went across the entire wall and there was enough room to walk up and down it. There was the stool to the right wall and a small table beside it, I placed my gear on the table and got undressed, I started with the sleeveless top then slid on the leather skirt, knowing I was going to buy a skirt I had already had a pair of tights on! (oh what would my mother think of her son if she knew what I wore and got upto) with my top and skirt on I slid on the leather gloves and they nearly reached my shoulders!! I felt so sexy but I had saved the best till last!

I opened the box containing my boots and when I looked at them I felt the excitement, they were regarded as real FUCK-ME BOOTS! Soft sexy leather all the way up the thigh, long sleek seductive stiletto heels and dreamy pointed toe-fronts! They were so sexy I felt hard by just looking at them! What I found most erotic was that so many women wouldn't even dare wear boots like this yet me being a guy would and go out clubbing in them! I picked up the first boot and smelt the leather before unzipping it and sliding my foot into it, placing my foot of the floor I slowly zipped the boot all the way up to my thing and it felt good! Really good! I sat there with one boot on admiring my booted leg, gosh was I hard! I picked up the second boot but before I could even slip my foot into it the door opened and there stood a man in his early fifties by the entrance to the cubicle.

"Can I help you?" I asked.

"Oh! Sarah said it was ok for me to come into the cubicle to try something on!" he said, I immediately noticed his eyes became fixed on my booted leg.

I smiled because I knew what Sarah had done, she knew what I was like because she had gone clubbing with me many times,

"Well I'm not finished trying on my boots so would you like to stay and watch me?" I asked.

His eyes widened and I could see the lust in them for my booted leg, he stared at it and forgot to even answer me,

"Would you like to watch me?" I asked again.

"Y-Yes I w-would," he replied and closed the white door behind him.

"Why don't you get down on your knees and watch, I'm sure you would get a better view!" I said and he dropped a leather mask he wanted to try on and fell down onto his knees staring at my booted leg.

I slid on the second boot and began teasing this guy by not zipping the boot up and simply playing with the zipper with my gloved finger, as far as I was concerned, he came into my cubicle with his lust filled eyes and a seduction was in order. After a little torment I slowly zipped the boot all the way up and crossed my legs like a woman,

"Hmmm, like what you see?" I asked.

"Yes, you're fucking hot!" he replied.

I began stroking my booted legs with my gloved hands and watched him as I did, I could tell he was very aroused,

"Do you like the sound of leather against leather?" I asked teasingly as I caressed my booted legs.

His eyes rolled and he began breathing heavily,

"Yes!" he said.

I then unzipped the boot I had just zipped up,

"Crawl over to me and I will let you zip up my boot," I said.

I watched him crawl over to my booted legs and I could feel his breath against them. He grasped the zipper but before he began to zip my boot I told him to do it slowly. He zipped my boot all the way up and I placed my foot on his chest as he sat kneeling up at me,

"Hmmm, you liked that didn't you piglet!" I said and he nodded.

I was now ready to get up and observe myself and planned on driving his lustful fetish beyond control. I finally stood up in my high heel stilettos! Wow! It was always a sexy feeling to be in high heels, whenever I am in a pair of boots or pumps I always feel both horny and feminine. I always walked like a woman because I feel that walking like a woman adds to my arousement when I'm wearing heels, if always believed that if you are wearing women's boots or shoes then you should walk, stand and sit like a woman and I always have. So now I felt hot, I had plenty of space to model my new outfit and a perverted guy down at my feet.

"Tell me how sexy I look?" I said.

"Very fucking sexy!" he replied.

"I don't know," I said teasingly and slowly began strutting up the cubicle with my hands on my hips.

The sounding of my stilettos now filled the large, long cubicle, Click, Click, Click went my heels as I began strutting, I placed one foot in-front of the other like I was on a catwalk! When I got to the end of the cubicle I struck a feminine pose (I am such an expert at that!)

"I don't think I'm sexy," I said.

"You are! You are!" he kept saying.

I looked at my self in the mirror, there I was, a guy in complete female leather, corset, gloves and thigh-high boots! I loved the way I looked and felt and started slowly and seductively walking back to the man. Click, Click, Click went my heels as I walked back over to him,

"Tell me what you would like to do to my booted legs right now?" I asked.

"Lick them! Fucking lick them and cum all over them!!" he said.

I felt so powerful and sexy and I knew this guy would do anything I asked of him so I planned on making him work for what he wanted. I sat down and crossed my legs like how a sexy woman sits and looked at his lustful face,

"Ok Piglet, I want you to start kissing my boots but I want soft butterfly kisses and if you press your lips passionately on my boots I will stop this little kinky session we are having!" I said.

"Ok! Ok! I promise I will do as you say!"

He leaned over to my booted leg and slowly placed his lips onto the soft black leather of my high heeled boots and began softly kissing them.

"Hmmm yeah! Kiss my boots Piglet!' I said.

He kissed my boots so soft and warmly I could see how much he was enjoying himself, his lips smacked off my boots and he never seemed to slow down,

"You like the feel of my leather boots against your lips don't you?" I said and he managed to say a passionate "yes" before continuing. "Now start kissing them passionately just the way you want to but if you lick them we will stop."

Now he began really pressing his lips against my boots, he kissed my pointy-toe fronts, insteps, ankles, legs and stiletto heels, he was now really showing his passion and I just sat there watching him. The sound of lips smacking against leather sounded and I wanted to take the boot-worshiping session up a notch. The leg crossed over the other was the leg he was occupying and with the other I poisoned it so my pointy-toe front was near him. As he continued to kiss my boot I began stroking his private area with my pointy toe! Now he was really aroused! He was moaning in exatacy as he kissed my boot.

"Hmmm, you like that don't you?" I said as the pointy toe of my boot was at work.

He moaned in pleasure and because he enjoyed what I was doing he slowed up on the kissing of my boot. I reduced the number of strokes so he could work on my boots a bit and after a while I was ready for the next level.

"Right little Piglet, lick my boots but you will only use the tip of your tongue and if you use more then that then this session is over!" I said.

He did not need a second invitation and with the tip of his tongue he began licking my boots! Even though I only gave him permission to use the very end of his tongue I could feel it against my leather boots and I felt hot. Whenever I went to a fetish club I was always on the look out to seduce a guy into worshiping my boots! I wanted a girlfriend but having my boots licked and ejaculated on was always my biggest thrill and now I was in my regular cubicle with a guy down at my booted feet licking my boots! His tongue ran up and down my boots and even in circles! He had done this before! As he licked I continued to rub my pointy-toe front against his privates and his moaning increased again.

"Yes lick my boots properly now! I wanted to feel that tongue against my boots!" I said.

Now he fell into a frenzy of licking and I was in heaven! He slurped my boots and I loved the feeling of his tongue gliding over my leather boots, the more passionately he lapped at my boots the more I put my pointy-toe to work!

"Lick my boots Piglet! Lick them!" I kept saying and he continued.

He licked my long stilettos and then started sucking them!

"Yes, suck my long stiletto heels! Yes, suck those heelies Piglet!" I said as he passionately gave both my long heels a blow-job!

Now I stood up and ordered him to continue, I placed my hands back on my hips and stood with one leg out and my pointy-toe facing outwards while my other toe facing forwards, this was my feminine stance and having my boots licked while I was on my feet was always more exotic for me because my slave could always cover every inch of my boots!

"Now start from my feet upwards! I want my boots clean! Lick!" I said.

He began stroking the pointy-toe of my boot that was facing forwards with his tongue! After a few long slurps I balanced my foot on my stiletto heel so my pointy-toe was now facing upward and he opened his mouth and my entire pointy-toe front was now in his mouth!

"Yes suck my boot Piglet!" I said as he sucked away.

He then moved up my left boot lapping and kissing my boot before moving to my other booted-leg. He spent a good minute of non-stop licking, he worked on the sides of my leather booted-feet and even went back to my stiletto heels and gave them a passionate licking again before sucking on my ankles and working his way up lapping at the sides of my legs. I closed my booted legs together and placed my hands on my hips like a cross woman, when he began licking my boots he would often lick both boots with one long slurp because my legs were tight together.

"Hmmm, Piglet lick my calves, lick then now!" I ordered.

He gave my tight hugged calves a good licking and even sucked on them which felt sooo good. I felt so hot! I watched him as I looked down and also when I looked into the large mirror. Now he crawled back round to the front of my boots and started again,

"Would you like to release all that tension onto my boots?" I asked already knowing the answer.

"Fuck Yeah!" he said and I ordered him to sit down.

"You know what to do," I said and he quickly unzipped his jeans and pulled out his hard penis.

I walked over to him and slowly sat down beside him so I could place my high-heel booted legs over his lap. The view in the mirror was perfect, he was facing it directly and I was sideways. Placing my legs on his lap he positioned his penis so it was sandwiched between my booted feet. He moaned in pleasure,

"Hmmm, you like the feel of my leather boots against your penis don't you?" I said.

"Yes!" he said.

I then slowly began moving my feet up and don't and began the boot-job! It was heaven! There in a large cubicle I sat in thigh high women's boots giving a perverted old man a boot job which I was already an expert at. I became an expert at boot jobs because I always gave them at fetish and S&M clubs! Once I have given for different perverts a boot job in one night!! I began like I always do slow short feet movements and he was in extacy.

"How does that feel piglet?" I asked teasingly as I watched myself in the mirror.

"Fucking good! Fucking great!" he kept saying.

Now I started to turn up the heat by rotating my ankles in circles a little which got him hotter and I could feel he was about to cum so I stopped which frustrated him! Without saying a word I lifted my right leg up to his face and he knew what to do! He slowly began tonguing the outside of my booted foot and smacked a few passionate kisses and gave my long stiletto heel a little sucking before I lowered my foot and was ready to continue with the boot job. He placed his penis between my booted feet again and I re-started. I rubbed and rubbed and could feel him about to explode again and stopped just in the nick of time to leave him moaning in frustration! Silently I raised the same leg and offered my boot to him. He lapped, kissed and rubbed his face on my booted foot before I decided to start again. Once I got going again I planned on finishing the boot job and after a short spell of circling my booted feet with his penis sandwiched between he exploded and large shots of his white cum splattered all over my sexy black leather boots! He moaned in great relief as he ejaculated on my boots and I watched the white cum run down them!

"Now Piglet you will lick every drop!" I said.

"Yes-Yes," he said breathlessly.

I stood up and went back over to the chair and sat down and crossed my legs again, he crawled over and didn't even bother to tuck his penis back into his jeans and lowered himself down to my lowest booted foot and slowly began licking all the cum he shot out from my boot,

"Yes, lick every drop!" I said, I felt so good as I felt his tongue pressing against my cum-infested boots.

With the tip of his tongue he slowly lapped all his white cum from my boots and I enjoyed watching him do it but now it was my turn. With my boots clean and back to there sexy black I stood up and reached into my tight leather skirt and pulled out my penis, I was going to jerk my self off and cum on boots and with my penis in my soft gloved hand I began strutting up and down the cubicle as I jerked myself off. The man remained on his knees watching me as I strutted and jerked myself off. Click, Click, Click was all that could be heard again as my stiletto heels clicked as I walked. After a walking up and down the cubicle twice I could feel my penis was ready to explode. Sitting back down onto the chair I raised my right booted leg and placed my foot on my knee, then leaning forward I exploded and a large batch of my white cum splashed over the foot of my right booted foot. It was wonderful, I never tire of seeing my own cum on my boots! Breathing heavily and tucked my penis back under my skirt and looked at the man. He looked hungry. I lowered my right leg and looked at him,

"How much will it mean for you to lick my cum from my boot?" I asked.

"Everything!" he said.

"Then lick it then!" I said and he quickly crawled over and began licking all the cum I had ejaculated onto my boot.

"Yeah, lick all my cum and don't leave a spot! I want my boot as black as it was before!" I said.

He slurped away and took in every spot of cum so my boot was fully black again.

"Are you ready for thirds?" I said as soon as he was finished.

"Yes!"

I stood back up and placed my hands on my hips again and closed my legs together again,

"Come and fuck my boots!" I said and he crawled over to my legs and went around me so he could do what I asked.

Now he was kneeling behind me and his penis was already hard again, he slipped it between the ankle parts of my booted legs so when I looked down I could see it and he began thrusting back and forth. This was just like a normal boot-job only he was now doing all the work! His hands caressed my tight-hugged leather calves as he thrusted away, but because he was now in control he could cum at any second.

"Good little Piglet, Go' on Fuck my boots!" I kept saying, 'I want you to cum on my ankles and heels when you're ready.

Seconds later he pulled his sandwiched penis from my boots and ejaculated on my ankles!

"Yessss!" he said as he sprayed the back of my boots! I looked over and saw the white cum running down my ankles and long stiletto heels and ordered him to move back around in-front of my and lie on his back. When he did I walked over and sat on his stomach so the back of my booted feet would be over his face.

"Lick all the cum Piglet!" I said and watched him go to work.

He licked passionately and sucked both my cum soaked stiletto heels!

"Hmmm you love licking cum from boots don't you?" I asked as he licked away.

After my boots were clean again I got up,

"Now I want you to leave," I said.

"But will I ever see you again?" he said.

I usually go to Club Submissions, if you want to see me again go there!"

He opened the door and left and I undressed, when I left the cubicle I saw Claire smiling at me,

"You sent him into see me knowing he was a boot fetishist didn't you?" I said.

"Well I have seen him clubbing a lot and know what he likes, he just happened to come into the shop shortly after you and I thought, why not," she said.

I smiled and paid for the gear, even the boots! I just loved the fact that they had already seen action before I had even bought them.

TO BE CONTINUED