The Booted Barberess

Story Info
Chance meeting of two boot fetishists.
2.3k words
4.62
16.2k
17
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/26/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
trasaro
trasaro
10 Followers

I was visiting the little Dorset town of Bodling and, with a spare hour to fill, decided on the spur of the moment to visit the town's barber's shop to get my hair cut, if the queue was not to too long.

The premises were on the first floor above a chemist, so it was not possible to see in through the window. I went up the stairs to see what was possible and was pleased to find that there were no customers in the shop and the only person present was the young female hairdresser, sweeping up after a previous customer. I quickly observed that she was a tall, slim, attractive brunette aged about 30 with shoulder length hair. She wore skinny grey jeans tucked into long brown pull-on thigh boots, which came almost up her crotch, and had slightly loose tops. She had on a figure hugging red polo shirt with a small logo of the barber's shop.

I saw her eye me quickly up and down. "Hi," she enquired with a smile. "And what can I do for you?"

"Could you give me a quick trim and tidy-up please?" I smiled back at her.

"No problem. Do take a seat," she said, indicating the comfortable-looking barber's chair. "And by the way I like your cowboy boots. They look great."

"Thanks," I responded. "The real thing. I bought them in Houston, Texas a few months ago. You're very observant. Safe to assume you are into boots too!" I glanced down again at her own boots, which I saw had low heels.

"You're not wrong there. Actually I've quite a collection, but I can only wear flattish ones for work. You hardly ever see me out of boots of one sort or another." Even in bed? I thought to myself.

"Well those ones of yours look great on you, especially with those skinny jeans. I love boots on a girl, and in my book the higher the better!"

"Thanks," she said. "Glad you appreciate them. By the way I'm Emma."

I sat down in the barber's chair. Emma draped the cape around me and tucked it into my shirt collar. Did I imagine the quick caress of my neck with her fingers as she did so? She proceeded to cut my hair, smiling and chatting as she did so. As she moved close to trim the front, I caught a whiff of her perfume, and then I felt her boots pressed up firmly against my left thigh. The first time I thought this was accidental, but when it happened again on the right side, I looked at her and caught her smile. I returned the pressure, and she noticed and smiled again, caressing my head as she worked on it. I was enjoying the sensation of my jeans-clad leg against the thigh part of Emma's long boots, and felt my cock starting to harden uncomfortably in constriction of my tight jeans. I reached out from under the cape and gently stroked her leather clad thigh as it pressed against my thigh. She looked at me and smiled again, but made no comment.

Emma then dropped her comb on the floor, and as she bent down to pick it up her polo shirt slipped up and I had a quick view of a black lace thong above her wide leather jeans belt, with the top part of a tramp stamp tattoo showing above and beside the rear thong string. A couple of minutes later Emma popped behind a screen to fetch some small finishing clippers. When she came back, as she reached to trim my sideburns she "accidentally" trailed a finger across my upper lip under my nose. With a shock I realised the finger was slimy and smelt strongly of excited cunt; obviously while she was behind the screen she must have fingered her juicy pussy, and was letting me know. My cock immediately became rock hard, and under the cape I put my hand down the front of my tight jeans to get comfortable. Emma noticed the cape moving and laughed. She finished my haircut and pulled off the cape. She looked directly at the crotch of my jeans stretched over my erect cock. She showed no surprise, and said, "As its coming up to closing time for lunch perhaps I'll just nip down the stairs, lock up and put up the 'closed for lunch' sign."

Within a few seconds she came back up the stairs. "Tell me your name", she said. "I hope you're up for a bit of quick action. I certainly am."

"It's Rick, and yes me too!" I replied. "How long have we got?"

"Only about half an hour," she said, "and I'll be happy to make do with man-meat instead of a sandwich!"

With that she moved up close, and pulled me to her. She thrust her tongue into my mouth, and I felt her tongue stud with my tongue. I felt her right hand move down and start lightly stroking the front of my jeans. My cock was still fully erect. She moaned appreciatively. "Big man", she said. " And I can still smell my pussy juice on your lip. Hope you liked it".

"You dirty girl," I said. "Is grass green?"

"Ha ha. Just one thing. I do hope you are not turned off by furry beavers?"

"Turned off? Turned on, more like!" I replied.

"That's great. I like to be hairy in all the right places."

"Let me sniff you fingers again, and see if there's a bit of my favourite scent left."

"Here you are," she said bringing her finger to my nose. "But you are very welcome to feel and sniff the real thing shortly. I will even let you have a lick if you are good."

I needed no second invitation. I reached down, and unzipped her jeans, inserting two fingers, I quickly pushed the damp thong to one side, feeling the lovely wet curly hair, and on in to her juiced-up cunt, scooping her smelly juice out onto my fingers and bringing my fingers up to my nose, while we continued to kiss.

"Smells pretty good to me too," she said, and we each licked one of my fingers. Emma again dropped one of her hands and let it rove up and down the tight front of my jeans, tracing the shape of my vertical cock.

"I love to feel the shape and size of a man's cock through his jeans, and to imagine what I am about to see and suck."

Emma then dropped onto her knees in front of me and ran her tongue up and down the front of my jeans, first one side of the thick fly, then the other. She undid my zip, and felt inside, easing my erect cock over the top of my underpants and out through the fly of my jeans. She did not try to unbuckle my belt or pull down my trousers, but adjusted my fly so the metal of the zip was not touching my cock. As she brought out my cock, she exclaimed "What a beauty! Just as I suspected!", and gently licked the precum already emerging from the tip. Her mouth opened, letting my purple cockhead slip in and out, in and out. She used a firm twisting motion, all the time licking around the tip. She spat on her hand and gripped my shaft with it, and started rubbing up and down in the opposite direction to the movements of her mouth. I sniffed my fingers, and could still smell the faint residual odour of cunt juice.

After a few minutes she stood up and with her hands guided my cock between the tops of her crotch boots, squeezing as she did so, and encouraging me to set up a thrusting in-and-out rhythm.

"Now, how did I guess that you might like a boot job?" she asked.

This was a first for me, and the sensation of the squeezing leather boots on my cock was just what I had always dreamed of. Too soon I felt my climax approaching.

She felt it too, and said "You can cum on my boots if you like, and then lick them clean for me. But I would prefer this first time for you to cum over my face and into my mouth." The promise in the words "this first time" was music to my ears as I took in the fact that she did not want this to be just a one off event.

I was sorely tempted by the idea of cumming on her boots, but decided to comply with her request, and, a little reluctantly, pulled my almost bursting cock away from the lovely leather boots, as she released the squeezing pressure and dropped onto her knees again. I gripped my cock in my right hand and after about five strokes started to cum, sending spurts of jism splashing into her open mouth and over her face. She ran her studded tongue lasciviously round her lips, collecting as much of my cum as she could reach, and swallowed again. With her finger she scooped one string of cum from her cheek and put it into my mouth.

"Not as good as your cunt juice," I said, and she laughed.

"Thanks for that," I said. It was fantastic, especially the boot job. Now it's your turn."

She raised her arms and I pulled her polo shirt up over her head, and quickly unhooked and removed her bra, revealing a nice pair of firm tits with tight little nipples. I ran my finger round one, and it immediately stiffened. I ran my tongue quickly over it, and noticed that she had little tufts of dark hair under her arms. I gave one a few licks, and Emma shuddered.

At the same time I reached down and ran my fingers over the outline of her pussy in her very tight, almost sprayed-on jeans. Without me noticing, she had spread a towel on the waiting area sofa, and I pushed her gently down onto it, leaving her boot clad feet on the floor. I unbuckled the wide brown belt, unbuttoned the top of her jeans and pulled down the zip. This revealed the tight lacy black thong which I had glimpsed earlier, and I saw that the pussy area of the thong was very nice and wet with her juices, showing clearly the shape of her labia and furry cunt beneath. A few stray hairs had escaped the thong at the sides.

I pulled her jeans down to the top of her boots, just below pussy level, and knelt on the floor in front of her between her boots, burying my face in the front of the thong, sniffing the wonderful scent of a well aroused female, and gently licking the moist patch of the thong. I reached under her with my hands and gripped her firm ass cheeks, and then gently ran my forefinger up and down her asscrack and over her tight little anus. She immediately clenched her buttocks and then released them, allowing my fingers to continue to rove and gently circle her anus. Was it my imagination or were there some wisps of hair around it?

Emma groaned gently as I moved the thong to one side with my teeth and pushed my nose into her hairy pussy, enjoying again the exotic scent of her juices. I moved my face upwards, licking gently inside and around her inner lips and up to her clit bud, which I could feel swelling as my licking took on an insistent rhythm. She put her hands behind my head, and pulled it into her.

At the same time I could feel my reawakening cock against the leather of her boots. She must have felt it too, as she managed somehow to cross her legs and squeeze it between her boots.

I continued my rhythmic licking round her hard little clit, with my face buried in her beautiful brown curly haired cunt.

"Faster, aah faster - Oh shit I'm cumming I'm cumming - Please don't stop," she said, and gave a shudder as her orgasm rippled through her. She lay back panting and I continued to lick her as her climax slowly subsided.

"That was great - I needed that so much. Now kiss me so I can taste your mouth covered with my cum juice."

I moved up on top of her and did as she asked, pushing my tongue into her mouth again. As I did so she reached under me to feel my erect cock still gripped between between her boots. She glanced up at the clock on the wall.

"Sadly that will have to wait for later, as I have to clean myself up and open the shop in five minutes time." She smiled. "Anything for the weekend?" I laughed, as she put a twist on the traditional barber's request.

"I am sure I can think of something! What about this evening, if you are free? My place or yours?"

"Come to mine" she said "and you can see my boot collection. And I've got a few other things that just might interest you, unless I'm very mistaken. It's only round the corner - No 7. Shall we say 7 o'clock to give me time to get cleaned up and ready?"

"Fine, but not too cleaned up," I joked. "Remember Napoleon and Josephine."

"What a lovely filthy mind you have," she answered. "Rather like mine it seems!"

"Then I will book a table for 8.30 at "The Stag in Rut" over the road. It seems rather an appropriate name. By then we might well have worked up a hunger. See you later"

To be continued...

trasaro
trasaro
10 Followers