The Booted Barberess Ch. 03

Story Info
A pub meal interlude with under table activity.
2.5k words
4.15
14.9k
8

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/26/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
trasaro
trasaro
10 Followers

After some fantastic leather-clothed and booted sex, I was about to take the lovely Emma out for a pub supper at "The Stag in Rut" in Bodling. I had only met her earlier that day at the barber shop in Bodling, where she worked, when she had given me rather more than a haircut. We had quickly realised that we shared a number of fetishes, including boots, leather, unshaven pussy and clothed sex.

She was wearing stone-washed skinny blue jeans with a number of fashionable rips in them, tucked into the tan thigh high boots I had selected from her collection. They looked every bit as good on her as I had hoped and expected. She also wore a wide leather belt matching the boots, a check lumberjack shirt and a cream shaggy faux fur gilet, open at the front. The gilet was short and did not obscure her neat little ass, the shape of which was well displayed by her tight tailored jeans. Her hair hung loose about her shoulders.

"Just a couple of things before we go over to the pub," she said. "First, so that you do not have to worry about drinking and driving, I hope that you'll stay the night at my place. Tomorrow's Saturday when I am normally working, but luckily I have tomorrow off."

"That's a kind offer which I am very happy to accept. I am not working tomorrow either."

"Great. That's settled then. I can find you a toothbrush."

"I brought my own, just on the off-chance it might be needed. You know the old motto 'Be Prepared'!".

"I thought that was more to do with condoms than toothbrushes. Now I have a little request to make. I love what you are wearing -- your tight Levis and harness boots, as well as the slim-fit t-shirt showing off your muscly chest, but for me it would be even better if you wore your jeans tucked inside your boots, like you did with your leather jeans earlier. I think it's a shame it's not a more popular mainstream fashion for men as well as women. It shows off the jeans and the boots. Plus I find it really sexy."

"Very happy to oblige. I agree it's a shame it's not more popular, and as you saw earlier, I like to show off my boots. Do you ever visit "bootfetish.info?", I asked. "There used to be quite a lot of posts by a great photographer called 'Blackcowboy', who posted photos of himself in men's thigh boots with jeans tucked into them, usually with the most amazing girls also wearing skinny jeans and thigh boots."

"Oh yes it's a very good site, and I do remember him."

"By the way I should have said - tonight's meal is on me," I said.

"That's very kind of you."

Emma helped me pull my tall harness boots off, and pull them back on again, this time tucking in my tight Levis. She smiled her approval.

As we were crossing the road to the pub, I heard the familiar 'thumpeta thumpeta thumpeta' of a big Harley engine, and an old Sportster model came past with a rider and pillion both in full leathers and knee boots; the girl pillion's long blond hair streamed out behind her. Emma and I caught each other looking the bike over. 'Must ask her about that,' I thought.

We entered the Stag, which was clearly a popular pub, both for eating and drinking.

"Hi Em," the landlord behind the bar greeted her with a smile. "Good to see you - and who's your friend? Don't think we've met have we?"

"Hi Chris. This is Rick. He's kindly invited me."

"Welcome to the Stag, Rick. The first visit of many I hope. Em here is a pretty frequent visitor. I'm guessing it must be you who called this afternoon to book a table for two. We were wondering who Rick was. What can I get you both to drink? Em, Your usual 'Corona'?"

"Yes please, with a slice of lime."

"And mine's a pint of Guinness, please"

"Here or at your table? You've got the alcove table 5, if that's OK. And shall I run a tab?"

I glanced at Emma. "At the table please," she answered. "I like the alcove table. Nice and private"

"And yes please," I said. "It would be easier to run a tab."

Emma led the way to the secluded table, greeting a few people on the way. We sat down opposite each other, and looked over the menu.

Our beers arrived, and we both ordered rare rump steaks with chunky chips.

"I saw you looking at that Harley," I said. "Are you into bikes by any chance?"

"Yes I am. Actually I've got a Harley of my own."

"So have I," I replied. "Mine's a Sportster 1200 Custom. Fairly new. I was thinking of bringing it tonight, but I did not want to turn up at your front door in all my leathers and helmet."

"That would have been quite OK with me. I love the vibration of a Harley engine between my legs and wearing my leathers and biker boots is an added bonus. But I was very happy with what you did wear earlier -- all of it," Emma added.

"Perhaps we could ride together sometime?" I asked. "Both bikes, or you can come on the back of mine, or I can come on the back of yours."

"Sounds good to me. And it's very unusual to find a man willing to ride pillion. I like it that you are happy to be different, and are not a control freak. I like to take charge sometimes."

"I had noticed," I smiled.

"But actually mine's a solo Superlow. So I'm afraid you can't come on the back of mine."

"Oh well. You could always ride mine. My Harley that is"

"Now that really is unusual. A man willing to let his girl ride his Harley." I liked the sound of 'his girl', but made no comment.

"There are advantages for a man in riding close behind a neat leather-clad female bum, with his hands free and hers fully occupied with riding the bike. No need to elaborate!"

"I think I get the point! Not an intentional double entendre, by the way! But changing the subject, I am intrigued at your reference earlier to Napoleon and Josephine. What's that all about? I know he wore thigh high military boots but I had not heard that he was a boot fetishist. And Josephine was probably hairy. In those days I think most Frenchwomen were."

"Oh," I laughed. "It's just an old story that Napoleon liked the female scent of Josephine, and that on one occasion sent her a message from his campaign HQ, 'I will be coming back in 5 days. Don't wash.'

"I like it. And I didn't -- at least not my cunt with its juices from our little lunchtime session in the shop. I did not wat to deprive you of further enjoyment. But I'm sure you realised. Don't worry no-one can hear us here", she added, as she saw me checking behind me. "Or see us either," she added with a wicked look, as she stretched out her legs outside mine under the table and pressed the leather of her boots against mine with a gentle friction.

"Hope you're up for a bit of footsie, or should I say bootsie!". After a few moments she lifted her right boot over my knee and pushed the heel into my jeans-clad crotch under the table, watching for my reaction. I raised one eyebrow.

I moved my hands under the table onto Emma's boot, and massaged the leather clad leg, reaching out towards Emma's knee. She in turn moved her boot toe round my crotch, bringing her left boot up to join the right. She felt with them for the beginning of a hardening within my jeans, and found it, moving her boot heels and toes so the lump in my jeans was between them. I enjoyed the sensation.

"Tell me something," I asked. "Do you often press your boots against the legs of customers in your shop?"

"Well actually its quite difficult to cut someone's hair without occasional contact. But I do have to be careful, and avoid exciting the local customers too much. I try to give the impression any contact is purely accidental - even when it's not. But very occasionally, like today, I see a stranger I really fancy and get a bit horny and naughty. I do like to see if I can produce a reaction. And watching men get their erect cocks uncomfortably caught up in their pants can be fun."

"What a monster I've met."

"And you probably noticed that the salon is 'unisex'. On one occasion a fantastic looking girl came in, wearing tight black leather jeans tucked into crotch-high boots. As I was trimming her long black hair she smiled at me and pressed her boots against mine. When I smiled back, she immediately reached from under the hairdressing cape and started gently massaging up down the long boots I was wearing, with her fingers. I did not resist or move away, and found it quite exciting. I had never had sex contact with a girl before, but as the saying goes, 'try anything once'. We got talking and found we had a lot in common, including a passion for leather and boots. She told me she was bi, and asked if I was. I told her I had never tried girl-on-girl. To cut a long story short, we met up at her place and had a great sex session. Luckily for me she had a hairy cunt like me. I had never licked a cunt before, let alone a black hairy one. Nor had I ever had my cunt and clit and asshole licked by a female. She obviously knew what she wanted and how to give pleasure, and get it. It was a great experience. Though I have to admit I have a strong preference for a nice sexy well-hung man."

"Well I have never had any sort of gay sex, although I have seen some ladyboy porno on the internet and I admit I do find some of them quite attractive, and might even consider a bit of mutual oral if the circumstances ever arose, though it's pretty unlikely in Dorset."

"Ladyboys sounds a bit cheaty to me!", Emma said. "They're more girls than men."

We ordered more beers and agreed to share a crème brulee desert. After they arrived, Emma suggested, "Why don't you come round and sit next to me so we can enjoy the sunset view."

I was pretty sure it was not the sunset she was interested in, but readily agreed, and I moved round the table and sat on the bench seat beside Emma, with our backs to the wall. I put my arm around her and we kissed deeply. I felt her pressing the length of her jeans and boots hard against mine. As I kissed her behind her ears I caught just a faint whiff of the cunt scent still adhering to her boot-shaped earrings. She saw my expression, and immediately realised. She then reached under the table and gently massaged first my outer thigh where my leg was pressed against her boot, and then my inner thighs, slowly working her fingers up the denim each side in light circling movements until she got to my crotch. She broke off to pull my own hand under the table to the leather inner thighs of her boots. My massaging fingers reflected the movements of hers, as I gradually worked past the tops of her thigh boots and on up the tight denim jeans. I felt Emma's hand pressing my hand hard and urgently into her crotch. Her fingers then moved onto my denim fly, tracing the shape of my swelling cock within my jeans, and massaging it sensuously with her finger tips.

My fingers felt around the familiar shape of Emma's cunt, and then with a jolt I realised that the crotch of her jeans had been subtly altered by removing some of the stitching, so that below the fly there was an opening in the denim. 'Crotchless jeans,' I thought. 'This girl certainly is full of surprises!' My probing fingers quickly found her naked hairy slit underneath, and I was not surprised to find that she was already nicely juicy. I undid her zip, which parted at the bottom to give increased access to more of my fingers. She gave a little shudder as my fingers penetrated her, and I started to gently stroke around her clit.

At the same time her own fingers felt for my button fly, and slowly undid the buttons one by one. She found I too was naked underneath my jeans and she fished my stiff cock and balls out through my fly. With her other hand she fingered her cunt beside my fingers. She transferred some of her cunt juice to my cock, but only after raising her hand above the table and trailing a little of the moisture from her fingers beneath each of our noses. "One very sexy lady!" I thought to myself. After lubricating my cock with her cunt juice and my own pre-cum she then started to wank me gently, up and down, pausing from time to time to tickle around my balls, while I continued to massage with two fingers around her juicy swollen clit. We pressed our adjacent boots tightly together.

We both got quite a thrill from the fact that this was all going on under the table in a semi-public place, with a risk of someone coming in and seeing or guessing what we were up to, despite the fairly dim lighting. However, I really did not want to damage Emma's reputation, or to find myself barred on my first visit to the pub.

We looked at each other, and for the time being discretion prevailed over passion. "Perhaps it's time to pay and go home, so we can enjoy the next course there," Emma suggested.

I was happy to agree, wondering just what the next course might be, and letting my imagination run riot for a few seconds. So under the table I pushed my reluctant cock and balls back into my tight jeans, and Emma did up her zip fly and checked that her unstitched jeans crotch was bridging the gap. We had a last quick snog, before standing up and going to the bar, where I settled up, and we left hand in hand.

"Hope you wiped you fingers before handling the money," Emma whispered. "Don't want to give people the wrong idea."

"Or even the right one," I added. "Don't worry. I took care to preserve your reputation."

"That's a somewhat ambiguous remark, but I'll let it pass for now," Emma replied.

We made our way back across the street to Emma's house.

"I liked that pub, and the food was good. And the table service, or should I say the under-table service, was first class."

"I agree," said Emma. "Let's make the next session even better."

"To infinity and beyond," I replied. Emma gave me a quizzical look!

To be continued...

trasaro
trasaro
10 Followers