The Booted Barberess Ch. 04

Story Info
Two boot and leather fetishists enjoy light bondage.
4.4k words
4.61
10.6k
10

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/26/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
trasaro
trasaro
10 Followers

I had just had an enjoyable pub meal (and some sexy under-the-table activity) with Emma, the barberess whom I had only met at lunchtime. We had discovered we had a shared interest in boots, leather and bikes among other things, and were keen to get to know each other better, and explore our mutual fetishes further.

After our meal we returned to Emma's house nearby.

"Are you feeling adventurous tonight?" Emma asked

"I certainly am, if you have some more surprises like those secretly open-crotch jeans you are wearing. What do you have in mind?"

"Well, although I'm not really into heavy BDSM and domination and that sort of stuff, I do find it quite a turn-on to be cuffed and tied to a bed, so that I cannot control what is being done to me. Or to have a man tied to the bed so I am totally in control."

"Sounds interesting. Which do you prefer?"

"I like both. If you are up for it, why don't we toss a coin to decide who is cuffed to the bed first?"

"Great idea. But as it's our first night in together let's have a few rules. Like no deliberate pain, and if either of us wants to stop, we can say so and the other must comply.

"That makes sense to me, Rick."

"Right then, Em. Heads you are cuffed first. Tails it's me".

Emma quickly found a coin, and tossed it. As it fell to the ground, we both watched the Queen's head land face down.

"Tails it is. That means you're tied to the bed first Rick. I think I'll just change a bit. And you can too if you want. Back in five." Emma went into her bedroom and closed the door.

I did not have much choice of clothes with me. I decided to wear simply my lace-up thong 'posing pouch' and my tall leather harness boots, both of which Emma had admired and enjoyed earlier in the evening.

Emma opened the bedroom door.

"Come into my parlour said the spider to the fly," she said.

And she had certainly changed. This time she was wearing long black matt leather chap boots, attached to a black leather belt round her waist. And covering most, but not quite all of her beautiful hairy pussy was a skimpy black leather open-crotch backless thong with two thin silver chains down the open crotch, partly hidden within her hairy cunt lips. The chains were attached to the bottom and top of the open-crotch of the thong. The top front corners of the leather thong were attached by more short chains to clips on the front of her belt.

Emma did a twirl and I saw that another tight chain emerged from the top of her ass crack and was attached to a ring at the centre back of her leather belt. I guessed it ran down to join the bottom of the open crotch thong. I also saw that she had pulled her hair back into a tight pony tail.

To finish her outfit Emma had put on long black leather gloves reaching right up above her elbows. And she was carrying a long black whip.

The mere sight of her in this ultra sexy outfit was enough to cause an instant big bulge in my laced-up thong, which did not pass unnoticed by Emma.

"I see you like my kit," she said. "And I certainly like yours."

"You look quite the domme, in those chap boots with the gloves and whip. I am a little bit nervous about the whip, though."

"Well, you'll just have to leave that to me!" Emma was holding four sheepskin cuffs with buckles on each them, with short leather straps attached ending in clips. She had moved the bed into the centre of the room, and I saw it now had over it just a black satin sheet.

"Lie on your back and spread your arms and legs wide." Emma instructed, and quickly buckled the sheepskin cuffs to my wrists and to the ankles of my boots.

Reading my thoughts, she said, "Don't worry. The cuffs are soft and won't damage your best boots!". She clipped the leather straps to the four corner legs of the bed, making sure that I was held spread-eagled on my back, and could not move very much.

I wondered what would happen next, and was not kept waiting. Emma briefly admired her handiwork and my now erect cock within my lace-up thong pouch. She rubbed the end of the whip along the length of my cock, making it even harder.

Then she put the whip down on the bed beside me, and climbed on top of me, gripping both sides of my head between her boot knees, and kneeling up so her crotch was almost touching my face. She gave a wriggle forward and my probing tongue found the opening of her thong with the chains pressed between her labia. I immediately became aware of the incredible juicy cunt smell, and could taste her lovely hairy bush. She wriggled again and my tongue was able to reach up to the little swollen lump of her clit, with the chains passing tightly each side of it. She started to move rhythmically, fucking my face with her cunt. She quickly got to her first noisy orgasm, yelling "Fucking hell, Fuckety fuck, lick my juicy clit. I'm cumming, I'm cumming!" and giving every sign that it was a really good one.

Emma then turned over into a 69 position with her ass crack touching my mouth and nose, and her mouth nuzzling my cock in its tight leather thong. Spreadeagled as I was, I could not use my hands at all, so I had to leave it to Emma to reach under between her legs with her gloved fingers to use some of her sex-scented cunt juice to lubricate her ass crack, and in particular push some into her tight little asshole. The sight of her juicy leather finger pushing into her little rosebud butthole, with the few fine slicked down hairs surrounding it, was one of the sexiest things I have ever seen. She then massaged my lips with her fingers, ensuring that some of her juice was deposited where I could smell it.

"Now lick my tight little bumhole," she said. "Pretty please." I could hardly refuse such a polite request, and of course I had no wish to refuse, as I love tonguing a sexy female anus. My nose was so close it could pick up the mingled scents of cunt and asshole. I gently licked around the hole, slicking the hairs down and feeling the chain stretched tightly across it. I pushed the chain a little to one side with my tongue, and pushed my tongue in as far as I could reach. Emma clenched on my tongue as I did so and gave little sighs of enjoyment.

Emma then started a gentle assault on my cock, first massaging the leather thong with her lips, then running her tongue up and down, feeling the shape of my erect cock inside, and the outline of my engorged cockhead, then doing the same very gently with her hands in their soft black leather gloves. She untied the top of the lacing so the top of my cock poked out, then licked the precum off the tip, and took my glans into her mouth gripping it firmly with her lips while stroking and tickling my balls with both gloved hands. She reached under me and ran a gloved forefinger up and down my asscrack. She licked her finger to lubricate it and then gently inserted it into my asshole. All the while I was continuing to tongue probe her asshole and the surrounding area as far as she let me reach. The thought and feel of that slimy black leather finger pushing in and out of my anus really turned me on; we had three matching thrusting movements going all at the same time - my tongue in Emma's asshole, her mouth and gloved left hand around my cock and her right forefinger in my asshole.

Not surprisingly we were both getting close to cumming, but Emma had other ideas. "Not yet," she said, and got off the bed. She unclipped the three chains which attached the thong to her belt. "Don't worry, I'll put it back later and give your big cock a chance to screw my cunt between the chains," she said, again reading my mind, "but I want to play with your lovely leather boots and I don't want to risk my cunt chains damaging them ." I wondered what she was planning, but she did not keep me in suspense for long.

She draped the juicy leather thong with all its sensuous smells over my face, so the pussy chains and open crotch were either side of my nose, and said, "Feel free to sniff and lick the juicy leather and chains".

She then released my left boot from its cuff, and climbed back onto the bottom right corner of the bed, crouching face down so her mouth was just above my cock and her cunt was just over the instep of my left boot. She lowered her juicy cunt onto the boot instep, and started to grind her cunt up and down against the curving leather, while at the same time she gently fucked my cock with her mouth. I loved the sensation of this woman masturbating herself on my boot, and rubbing her juicy hairy pussy and swollen clit up and down against it. Emma then raised her cunt from my boot and with the help of her gloved right hand inserted the very tip of the chunky chisel toe of my harness boot into her pussy, so it was in contact with her clit. She moved her body with a twisting movement to achieve the friction against the leather just where she wanted it, and the heavy breathing and moaning noises indicated that she was having another orgasm. I realised that whenever I wore these boots in future I would think of this occasion when they were being used as a sex toy.

Emma was clearly enjoying herself, and had as much of a fetish about boots and leather as I did. And I was enjoying every bit of what she was doing. But she had more plans for what she wanted to do to me while I was tied down. She climbed off me and recuffed my left boot to the corner of the bed. Then I felt her delicately with her gloved fingers fully unlacing my leather thong, allowing my cock to spring free, stiff and proud. Next Emma picked her thong off my face and put it down beside the bed. She lay on top of me and slightly across me so her breasts were just beside my head where I could turn my head to one side and lick her nipples. I took this as an invitation to be immediately accepted, and started to lick her, as she moved slightly to let me reach each of her breasts and nipples in turn. I could see and feel with my tongue that the nipples were now becoming engorged tight little buds, very sensitive to the touch of my tongue. The upper inner thighs of Emma's chap boots were then, as she intended, just at the level of my stiff cock, and with a gloved hand she pushed my cock into the gap between the thighs of her boots. She squeezed her legs together, gripping my cock tightly and started thrusting movements, which I matched with my own thrusts up from the bed.

"Now you can fuck my sexy long chap boots with that lovely big cock," she said, "but try not to cum yet, as I still want to feel your cock between my thong chains, screwing my juicy cunt". After a few minutes of this delicious boot-job, and after I had managed to briefly to lick one of her armpits (which I could not have done had she not deliberately positioned herself so I could reach it), Emma moved to sit on a chair beside the bed and reached her boots over me with the toes turned out. She positioned her right boot so my cock was under the heel step of her boot, pressed against the long heel. Then she moved her left boot across so that my cock was also in the heel step of that boot, and my cock was trapped and gripped tightly between the heels and soles of her two boots.

"I've only seen this done in a porno film," she said. "Stop me if it hurts too much, or if you don't like it." She then proceeded to move her boots up and down together, wanking my cock with her boot heels and keeping it gripped between them. Although it was slightly painful to have my cock gripped between her hard boot heels, at the same time I found myself enjoying the exciting new sensation. "It's slightly painful but it's an amazing sensation being wanked by your boot heels. Gives boot-job a whole new meaning! I must warn you that if you don't stop soon I shall cum all over them."

"Don't do that," Emma said. "It's not that I mind you cumming on my boots - you can always lick them clean, but I am really ready for that big stiff cock in my cunt." She picked up the whip and opening her pussy lips with a gloved hand, she massaged her cunt with the juicy whip handle.

After a few moments when we were both practically climaxing again, she gently released my cock from the grip of her heels.

"How about we change over now, and fuck with you cuffed to the bed," I suggested.

"I'd really like that. Let's do it," was Emma's immediate reply.

So she got up, and released my wrists and the ankles of my boots from the cuffs, giving the boots a quick rub with her gloves as she did so. I stood up, and stretched while Emma lay down on her back in my place, reaching out her gloved arms and booted legs ready for the cuffs. I did up the cuff buckles, making sure that they were tight but not too tight, and that the straps attaching them to the corners of the bed were the right length to hold but not hurt Emma.

I looked down at the exquisite sight of Emma spread-eagled on the bed wearing nothing but her black leather chap boots, the belt to which they were attached at the top, and her long black leather gloves. Stretched out in this way I could clearly see Emma's juicy cunt lips spread open in their nest of dark fur. Her armpits were also fully exposed to show two more dark little furry tufts. My cock, which had subsided just slightly during the change-over, regained its full vertical erection. As usual Emma noticed immediately and smiled at the involuntary compliment to her sexy body and clothing.

"Haven't you forgotten something?", I asked.

"You mean my special thong," she replied. "I hadn't forgotten it, but thought I'd leave it to you whether it goes back on again or not. You might enjoy putting it back on me and sorting out the chains. Anyway it's a bit out of my control now, and rather up to you," she laughed.

"Actually I'd like to fuck you in it the thong as much as you would like to be fucked in it," I said. "Just one thing. I suppose you don't by any chance have a butt plug handy, that would fit under the ass chain?"

"You dirty devious devil. Strangely enough, I have just the thing in my little toy box under the bed. It is made of black rubber and it has a little rubber loop moulded in to assist inserting and extracting it, which you can easily run the ass chain through."

I looked under the bed and discovered the little box containing an assortment of dildos and vibrators and thongs and other knick-knacks, among which I quickly found the black rubber butt-plug to which she was referring.

"Do you usually show this box to your lovers?" I asked.

"Actually never before, but at the moment you may have noticed I am rather tied up, quite literally, and somewhat incapable of doing anything for myself. And we seem, so far at least, to have a remarkable similarity in the things we like."

I took the clean dry butt-plug, and gently pressed the tip of it into Emma's juicy cunt, revolving it to lubricate it. With my first two right fingers I scooped out some extra cunt juice to lubricate the whole of the butt plug, including the lump in the middle which would keep it from popping out. I juiced my two fingers again from Emma's abundant cunt supply and, after a quick scent check, I reached under her legs, and found her asshole with my fingers. She raised one ass cheek slightly off the bed, and I gently pushed in first one finger and then both, and could feel the initial resistance, and then relaxation as she gave her assistance. Then I guided the tip of the juicy butt-plug into its anal home, and again felt initial resistance followed by relaxing of the sphincter muscle to allow me slowly to ease in the black rubber plug and get the lump part right in so Emma could clench on the narrow section before the little rubber plate at the top. There was a sharp intake of breath by Emma on the way in, but then she said "That feels good now."

I retrieved the still juicy leather thong from beside the bed where Emma had placed it and sorted out the chains, locating first the one that went from the bottom of the thong up Emma's ass crack to the centre back of her belt. I found the clip of the belt, and with Emma raising one ass cheek again off the bed, by feel I passed the clip and chain through the rubber loop on the end plate of the buttplug that I could feel outside Emma's asshole. Then I reached with the chain along the upper part of Emma's asscrack and clipped it to the ring at the centre back of Emma's belt. I thought to myself, a little irrelevantly, 'that chain must run right up the centre line of Emma's tramp stamp tattoo'. It was then easy to clip the two top front thong fastening chains to the front rings on her belt. Emma's labia were now protruding slightly from the open crotch of the thong and the two little pussy chains ran right down the length of her cunt, applying tight pressure to the inner folds and rubbing against her still slightly swollen clit. I moved back to survey my work, and Emma approved too. "That feels nice and tight," she said and gave a few little pelvic thrusts. "And when I push I can feel the ass chain putting pressure on the butt-plug right inside my asshole. I can't wait for you to push that big cock into my juicy cunt, and fuck me."

"No rush," I said, though these words plus the sight of Emma tied down spread-eagled on the bed, thrusting up in her open juicy leather thong, not forgetting also the lovely smells of aroused female wafting into my nostrils, all conspired to give me the hardest hard-on possible.

I knelt between Emma's legs and ran my hands in a massaging motion from the outside tops of those beautiful black leather chap boots all the way down to the tips of the heels and then from the toes up the insides to the top where they almost touched the thong. I picked up the whip, and saw Emma's slightly worried look, but I just used the juicy handle of it, as Emma had, to massage her cunt and the area around it, allowing the long part of the whip to trail over her tight little breasts. I then wound the whip around Emma's breasts and rubbed each nipple in turn with the handle. Emma gave a low moan.

I removed the whip and bent forward to lick Emma's cunt, running my tongue between the chains from the bottom of the crotch opening at her sensitive perineum, all the way up to her clit which I could feel getting swollen again as I licked around it. I could feel with my tongue the engorging little fleshy lump and the chains, and savoured the ripe cunt scent. I reached under her with one hand, and with my forefinger applied a little in and out pressure to the buttplug, which was held firmly in place by the ass chain.

"Oooh, don't tease me," sighed Emma. "Fuck me, fuck me now, now, now."

I briefly rubbed my stiff cock against the leather of her right boot, giving myself the excitement I always felt at the contact of my cock with soft boot leather, then climbed off the bed and went round to Emma's head, taking with me the chair Emma had used when giving me that exquisite boot heel-job. I sat down near Emma's head and draped my long harness boots over her face.

"Now lick my boots," I instructed.

"Why the hell should I?" Emma spluttered, indignantly. "Gonna make me?"

"Oh no. I can wait an hour or two, if you prefer."

"Well I can't, you monster. Why did I let myself get into this?"

However she immediately started to nuzzle and lick the leather of my boots.

"Just testing," I joked. How do they taste?"

"Great."

I did not want to push my luck too far, but to see how Emma would react, I crouched over Emma's face. "Lick my balls," I said. Emma immediately took my balls first separately and then together into her mouth, massaging them sensuously with her tongue. I moved slightly. "Now kiss my asshole," I instructed.

"Please another time. I can't wait to be fucked right now!" Emma's reaction was rather what I had expected, and my words were intended to test and tease. I mentally filed the comment about 'another time' for future use.

"OK then, but just a quick mouthjob first to sex me up".

trasaro
trasaro
10 Followers
12