The Booth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By now, as the woman approached the window to pay, he was trembling and damp with sweat, his face flushed, his voice unsteady as he spoke to her. I imagine he must've looked like he was about to collapse with a heart attack on the spot. I listened as he explained that the booth was warm without air conditioning and it was against the rules to leave the door open. I laughed, silently, and wondered if someone would later complain to management that they were torturing their workers. He continued to converse with the woman and I could tell that he was starting to assert control over his voice, sounding more or less normal. I couldn't have that. So I suddenly pressed my lips down over his cock, taking him into my mouth all in one movement, surrounding him with wet warmth, swirling my tongue around him, pulling him forward until my nose was pressed against his pubic hair, all of his hard length filling my mouth and throat. With satisfaction, I heard him yelp in surprise and begin to explain to the woman, quaveringly, that he had caught his finger in the drawer.

I drew back very slowly as she left, pulling my mouth off of him, my lips tight around his length. I began to lick him, teasingly, laving the entire shaft. I never neared the head, instead concentrating on licking and sucking across the underside of his cock, exploring that lovely hard ridge of flesh. As I did, I stopped teasing his ass and instead slipped my fingers into him and began to languidly fuck him, but as deep and as hard as I could. I reveled in the way he rocked his hips forward, the way his soft, whispered pleas seemed loud in the small space. I continued to fuck him, so very slow and deep, as I wrapped my other hand around the shaft of his cock, slick with my saliva, and began to pump him. I still only pumped the length of him, never touching that bulbous, engorged head.

I could feel him throbbing, almost certain I could tell his pulse now from the steady throb of his cock, and I wondered if he could come from this alone, without my ever touching the head of his cock. As tempting as the thought was, I knew any orgasm from that would be unfufilling, and I did so want this experience to be fulfilling for him. With that in mind, I continued to fuck and stroke him, but I leaned in to tease my tongue across the head of his cock. He cried out at the touch, loud and uncontrolled, and I thanked heaven no more customers had driven up. I slowly dragged my tongue across the head, feeling it smooth and soft, and then snaked my tongue just beneath the coronal ridge, lapping at it, flicking it up and down with just the tip of my tongue. I increased the pace of my steady fucking and stroking, both in perfect rhythm with each other, and I could feel him drawing closer. His breath was coming in soft, quick pants now and I idly hoped that he wouldn't hyperventillate as I pressed my lips to the frenulum, sucking that little bit of skin into my mouth and flicking my tongue across it. His knees trembled in reaction and for a moment I was afraid he really would collapse, but he held onto the countertop, just sinking very slightly, knees bending. This spread his ass perfectly and so I fucked him harder still, hearing that his gasped breaths now came in time with the movement of my hand, his whole body given over to the rhythm. He was mine, now...completely. It was time.

"Listen very carefully. I want you to come...but not until I've taken you completely into my mouth. When I have...you can come as soon as you feel the urge. Understand, darling?" I continued to work him as I spoke, listening carefully to him as he gasped out his response.

"Yes, Miss"

I thrilled to the sound, as I always did, and moved to slip the head of his cock into my mouth. He knew better than to come then, as he was not fully inside of me, but I could hear him groaning with the effort not to. I spent several long moments, simply fucking the head of his cock in and out of my mouth, sucking gently, my lips tight around the corona. I knew he couldn't take much more, and so I drew him the rest of the way into my mouth, eager to taste him on my tongue. I began to move my mouth on him, fucking him with my lips and tongue as one hand took his ass, pumping into him, and the other grasped his hip, rocking him forward into my mouth. It was only a matter of moments, scant seconds, before I felt his balls draw up tight against his body and his cock twitch and throb and then suddenly explode against my tongue, gushing hot and hard. I swallowed him down, moaning softly, eyes closed, savoring every spasm of his cock inside of my mouth. I sucked him until I was sure he had no more, draining him completely.

When it was done, I released him and he stepped back, moving to collapse against the counter, his entire body trembling so that I was amazed he could stand. I laughed, a soft, delighted sound, and slowly got to my feet, buttoning my blouse quickly lest someone else drive up and see a half clothed woman in the booth with him. He stared at me, looking exhausted and yet elated at the same time. Just then, a car did indeed drive up, the driver hopping out and casting a confused look at the two of us in the booth. I smiled politely and leaned near the door, preparing to go.

"I'm going to go now and we can get together later. Just tell me, what time is it that you get off...again?"

12