The Booth

Story Info
A daring woman goes cruising at the gloryhole.
1.3k words
4.27
33.5k
28
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NikkiKush
NikkiKush
20 Followers

She really had no idea what she was in for, but the large dildo display that was located right inside the front door let her know it was at least going to be dirty. She liked dirty. She was dressed for dirty in a skirt that stretched across her luscious ass, and a top that dove all the way down her deep cleavage. Her body was the very definition of rubenesque. A generous hourglass shape. Full heavy breasts that gave way to a soft belly followed by the curve of ample hips and ass. She knew what she had, and she knew how to put it on display.

As she made her way through the store, she could feel their eyes burning through her. All the lonely men. The men that were in the process of choosing their DVD dates for the night. They now had a real flesh and blood woman in their midst. A woman that would replace their chosen whacking material for the night.

With her head up, chest out, and butt wiggling, she went straight through the rows of porn DVDs to the dark doorway in the back that was emanating groans and squeals of pleasure. She could just picture the lonely customers going through their pockets to find whatever bills they had, racing behind her, hoping for the chance of getting a booth next to hers.

The safe bright lights of the main store were gone and she entered a dark hallway. It was lined on either side with half doors that had little lights above them. Some were glowing red. She knew behind those was a man, or men, rubbing their cocks until they dribbled out a shameful orgasm onto the floor.

There were two booths towards the end of the hall that didn't have their lights lit. She entered the one on the right, and gave her eyes a moment to adjust to the darkness as she pulled the door closed. There was a fold up chair to the side. The floor was sticky under her shoes. The smell of sweat, cum, and disinfectant filled her nose. She was facing a screen. An older television type. No need for high definition in here. There were volume and channel selection buttons to the side of the screen. Above those was a slot to feed money into. She put a five dollar bill into the slot. The screen lit up with a big black cock penetrating the tight white ass of a woman. She watched for a few seconds, enjoying seeing such an attractive cock, but finally decided it wasn't her particular cup of tea. She scrolled through the channels, and finally chose one among the many gay channels. It was featuring two younger muscle men stroking their cocks together. This was her favorite. Watching men jack off, acting like the animals that they were.

On one of the side walls was a hole. It was bigger than what she expected. It looked like you could fit a fist through it. As soon as the thought worked itself out of her brain, she realized why it was the size it was. There was potential for more than a cock going through it.

She was lost in her own pornographic thoughts, when suddenly there was the sound of the door opening in the booth next to hers. She froze, suddenly wondering if this had been such a good idea. She regained her composer and positioned her body to see if she could get a view through the gloryhole.

All she could make out was the lower torso of a man. He had finished feeding money into the machine and was undoing his pants. His cock came into view, and she caught her breath. It was already hard. A comfortable seven inches, with a throbbing head glistening with precum. She lifted her skirt and slipped her hand into her panties as she watched him start stroking his cock.

Twisting in her chair, she faced the gloryhole straight on. She really wanted to get his attention so she spread her legs and fixed her feet against the wall of the booth at the height of the hole. Her pussy was on full display. Her pervert neighbor bent his head down to get a view of her show. She spread herself wide, and proceeded to slide a finger into her warm pussy. He turned so his cock was pointing at her.

She leaned forward and put a finger through the hole indicating what she wanted. He took the hint. Slowly he fed his cock through the glory hole into her booth. She took her hand from her wet pussy and wrapped it around his cock. It felt warm in her hand. Playing with cock brought her so much pleasure. The feeling of being in control of the most animalistic part of a man. Bringing a man to his knees with just a flick of a wrist. She could feel his excitement grow as she placed her mouth around the head of his cock.

She had always been proud of her cock sucking skills, and she utilized them all on this faceless member. She took it deep, and used her saliva as a lubricant so she could slide her hand up and down the shaft in unison with her mouth. She flicked her tongue across the head, and let it slide into the urethra. She could feel his urgency building, but she wasn't done with him yet.

Taking her mouth off it, she lifted her skirt and turned so she could take his lovely cock from behind. She gripped it at the base and teased the tip of it with her damp pussy. She loved the feel of the pulsing head brushing against her pussy lips. Slowly she started to ease it inside of her, making sure he fully enjoyed every new inch of her pussy.

Finally her ass was pressed up against the wood of the booth. His cock was buried deep inside her. She felt filled, and couldn't resist rubbing her clit. She suspected this wasn't going to last very long for either one of them.

He started thrusting, taking control of the tempo. Feeling his urgency steadily increasing, she started rubbing her clit harder to make sure she got hers before he got his. Her orgasm built up until she couldn't take it any longer. Her pussy exploded just as she felt him stiffen preparing for his own orgasm. Cum began coating her insides. The walls of her pussy contracted, milking the cock. Before it could soften, she let it slip out, turned and took it in her mouth. The taste of her pussy and his cum flooded her tongue.

The cock began to soften. She let it fall from her mouth and disappear back through the gloryhole. She peeked through the hole to see pants being zipped up and the door opening. She lingered behind a few moments after he left his booth to straighten herself up. Laughing to herself, she thought of the next patron that would occupy her booth. They would enjoy the smell of her pussy that would linger after she had gone.

Exiting her booth she saw a few men loitering around, grabbing their crotches while looking at her. She would be the fantasy for these men the next time they were alone. It would be her ass they would think of while they jacked off. She liked that. Liked the power. Liked the seediness of it. She let a sly smile cross her lips as she made her way through the gauntlet and out of the porn store.

He was holding the car door for her. She stopped and gave him a deep kiss knowing there was still the taste of her pussy and his cum in her mouth. He smiled and gave a pat on her full ass.

"Don't think I'm done with you yet." He said as he settled into the car next to her.

"You fucking better not be." She replied, thinking about getting his cock inside her again.

NikkiKush
NikkiKush
20 Followers