The Booth Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So. I go out and clear my head, indulge in some much needed nourishment of the self, and I return to find this horny little skank trying to seduce my sorry fuck of a husband. Is that the way it is?"

I'd never heard her speak like this, and I was somewhat short of knowing the best way to respond, a problem Cassie was also grappling with, judging by her silence.

Tabby continued.

"And before I can even shower and relax in my own house, I'm faced with having to be the grown up and figure out what to do."

She sat very still as if mulling over a life or death decision. As she did so, I noticed that there was colour creeping into her cheeks. She took a deep breath and stood up.

"Right. Here's what's going to happen." As she spoke, she undid the sash of her robe, revealing that she wore nothing beneath.

"I'm going to straddle your face, and you're going to lick my cunt, ok? And you're not going to stop until I tell you to."

She didn't wait for a response, she just pulled Cassie quite roughly, enough to create space, and knelt either side of Cassie's face, before positioning herself to receive the pleasure she demanded.

I couldn't see anything from where I was standing, but Cassie began her work immediately, making Tabby throw her head back, sucking in a ragged breath. "Fuuuuuck" she hissed.

I walked around to the end of the couch and looked down to see Cassie licking feverishly, eyes closed. My cock was straining in my trackpants, and it got even hotter when I noticed that Cassie was pushing her hips up in a futile attempt to fuck something. Tabby sensed it and opened her eyes to see me before her. "She doesn't get to come until I say so, and the same goes for you. But right now I need you to kiss me."

I bent down and we kissed hard with tongues, both ignited by the game being played and the charge we were feeling from being in complete control. As kissing always does for Tabby, it pushed her over the edge and she began convulsing in an orgasm that may well have registered on the Richter scale.

As the weaves receded, she climbed off Cassie, stiff legged and breathing raggedly.

"Oh my god. So hot. So fucking hot." After a minute she looked down at Cassie, red faced, shiny with the wetness from her pussy.

"Karl, untie her now. It's time for her punishment."

I did as I was asked, and Cassie's face now looked worried.

"Is that not my punishment?" She asked. "Was that not good?"

"Oh it was phenomenal, Cass. But that's the least you could do. Now you need to be taught a lesson. On your knees, please."

Now free of the constraints, Cassie rubbed her wrists, and took her time sitting up, stretching her back, and pushing her boobs out in the process.

"Impressive boobs, aren't they?" Tabby said, and reached out to tweak a nipple, causing Cass to jolt. She was getting into this role.

"Now, knees, please, miss." Ordered Tabby.

Cassie was looking at me with wide eyes, full of questions about how far this was going to go, as she did as she was asked.

"Karl, you now get to spank her. 5 times on each cheek."

"Really?" I asked, and my voice was croaky with adrenaline. " As in - properly spank?"

"Properly." I want to see marks left on her gorgeous arse.

"Do I get any say in this?" Asked a hopeful Cassie, head hung low with the knowledge of what was about to occur.

"No, Cassie, you don't. You've been naughty, you're now paying for your crime."

SMACK.

It was quite hard. I'd never really spanked before, and to me, it was very loud, and my hand stung. To Cassie's credit, she shook, but didn't yell.

"Do you want me to spank each cheek alternately.....?" I asked.

"No, I want to see the marks coming up." Replied my sadistic wife.

Four more times I spanked, and by the last Cassie was making noises of protest.

"Step back, Karl. Time to test the progress."

Tabby rubbed all around the reddened cheek, and you could clearly see the imprint of my hand on the glorious whiteness. She moved her hand between Cassie's spread knees and worked her hand up to the apex of her thighs. Softly, she introduced two fingers into Cassie's pussy, and when she withdrew them they were glistening and shiny with her wetness. She sucked her fingers into her mouth.

"Time for the other one." Tabby said, but her voice had lost its edge, it was instead a little raspy.

I repeated the process, and there were quiet sobs coming from Cassie now. Once I'd finished, Tabby again put her fingers inside Cassie to confirm her arousal.

Without another word, Tabby beckoned me to stand up, and she quickly pulled down my trackpants and underwear, freeing my hard, aching cock from its confines. She took it in her right hand an ran her hand up and down the length a few times, looking into my eyes, and I saw then just how worked up she was.

She guided me towards Cassie, and I could sense what was about to happen, and could feel myself trembling. She had me position myself, and with a look of pure awe on her face, she guided my cock to the entrance of Cassie's pussy.

"Wait!" She ordered me quickly. She scooted around and knelt down next to Cassie, and said, quietly but audibly: "Karl is going to fuck your cunt now, and I am going to kiss you, and you are going to cum, ok?"

Cassie slowly nodded, and I pushed my cock to the hilt inside her, causing her to cry out, a noise that was hushed by my wife's mouth as they kissed. I fucked her hard and fast, and she was coming from the moment my cock entered her, such was the build up of the last hour.

I roared as my orgasm took hold of me, pushing into her savagely depositing all I had inside Cassie, and I fell forward over her, spent. As my own breathing returned to normal, I heard the soft keening of Cassie as she rode her own orgasm, helped along by Tabby's fingers brushing gently at her clit.

—————-

We all collapsed together on the sofa, and slowly regained our senses. There were deep sighs and soft giggles, and then long, soft kisses were exchanged. It was a heavy silence that I wasn't prepared to break, and we were all approaching sleep when Cassie piped up.

"A horny little skank, you say..."

12