The Boots

Story Info
Mistress has a tame evening with her submissive.
893 words
3.47
21.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She led him into the bedroom and shut the door, and then instructed him to get undressed and get on the bed. She removed her clothing, a silky leopard print short and tank outfit, but left her black, knee high boots on. She climbed on the bed, and pulled him to her, kissing him.

He ran his hands along her boots, and asked, "Mistress, may I please kiss your boots?" He had been compliant with her recent demands, so she gave him permission. He kissed both boots, and said, "Thank you Mistress for letting me kiss your boots." Then she instructed him to begin kissing from one knee, up her thigh. Once he got to her pussy, he was to give her one big lick, and then continue kissing down the other leg to her knee. He obeyed. His kisses were perfectly planted, and she struggled to not writhe around. She needed to maintain her dominance.

She pulled him close for more kisses. He was an amazing kisser. She could taste herself on his lips, which turned her on more. She instructed him to lick her pussy until she came and she told him to stop. He replied, "Yes, Mistress," and began licking her pussy. Her boots were resting on his shoulders, and she completely melted with each lick of her clit. She told him to insert two fingers into her wet pussy while he continued to lick her clit.

She could feel the pleasure growing, and began to moan and squirm beneath him, her boots in the air. A few more flicks of his tongue, and her whole body was convulsing, juices flowing. The intensity was immense. When she could not take it any more, she instructed him to stop. He complied and began kissing her, tongue darting in and out of her mouth. She enjoyed tasting herself on him.

She took a moment to catch her breath, and threw her legs in the air and instructed him to fuck her. He was more than willing, and pounded her with long hard strokes. The intensity was almost too much for her to bear. She ordered him to cum inside her. "Yes Mistress," he said. And then he let go of a ball draining load deep inside her pussy.

After a bit, he reminded her of the yellow blindfold she had. She tied it around his head and began running her hands over his body. She kissed his chest, and sucked on his nipples. She moved her hands down towards his hard cock, and guided it into her mouth. She could taste both of their juices on his cock. It was a perfect mix of salty and sweet. She ran her tongue around the tip. She took it all in...until she started gagging. In and out his cock went.

"Mistress, may I please smell your shorts? Pretty please? Please, I'll do anything."

She grabbed her silky leopard print shorts and put them on his face. Then she sucked on his cock some more. He was so hard. She grabbed the panties from his face, and rubbed his cock with it. "That feels so good." She kept swirling it around his hard cock. Sometimes, wrapping his hard rod with the panties and firmly gripping it, other times, lightly stroking it through the shorts.

She grabbed a foot and put it into one leg of the shorts. Then the other. She pulled the shorts up over him. They lay perfectly on his cock. She grabbed it through the panties and began stroking softly. Rolling the head between her fingers, running her fingers down his shaft.

She pulled the blindfold off of him, and kissed him. He rolled over and began kissing her breasts. He put as much as he could in his mouth and sucked on it hard, flicking his tongue over her nipple. He tugged at it, and slowly released it. She wiggled beneath him. She led his hand to her pussy and instructed him to insert a finger. He was obedient, and began to wiggle his finger deep inside her. She squirmed and writhed in pleasure beneath him. She reached her hand to her clit and began rubbing. His finger was still working her pussy good, and she was feverishly rubbing her clit. She could no longer hold it in, and wave after wave of ecstasy swept through her body.

He immediately removed his soaked finger and stuck it in her mouth. She licked and sucked off all of her cum. It tasted so good. She rolled over and got on all fours. He pulled her shorts down, and entered her from behind. He grabbed her hips and slammed his cock deep in her soaked pussy. He continued to pound her, enjoying listening to her scream with ecstasy. Her hand couldn't resist, and immediately went towards her clit. She wanted to cum on his cock.

"Spank me."

"Yes Mistress."

He planted a firm slap on her ass.

"Again!"

"Yes Ma'am."

And he slapped her ass again.

He kept pounding and slapping. Soon, she was cumming on his cock. Her body rocked back on it, and her juices dripped down to his balls.

"Cum on my ass."

He pulled out and exploded on her ass. He liked seeing his creamy cum covering her red cheeks.

They both collapsed on the bed completely exhausted.