The Boots

Story Info
A wife punishes her husband with Ballet boots.
15.9k words
4.44
33.7k
28
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is copyrighted 2006 by Kaereni, may not be excerpted, reprinted, reproduced, or reposted in any form without the express written consent of the author. Visitors to this web site may read or temporarily download pages but are not permitted to modify or re-distribute them.

The story contains sexual activities and situations that are to be read only by readers above the legal age of consent. All characters are above the legal age of consent. The story is not to be read in locations where such stories are illegal. If you are not of legal age, or live in the wrong place, please exit this site immediately.

*

It all started three years ago. We had been married for five years and were as happy as clams in the sea. My husband, Jim worked evenings in a high pressure job and he would come home after work and guzzle down a beer to unwind. Well as time went on it was two, three, four, five, and finally six beers a night. Even on his days off he would drink a six pack every day.

It got so bad that if there was not any beer in the house he would make a mixed drink and drink three or four of those. When the liquor ran out he would drink the wine. It came to the point where someone had given us a bottle of Thunderbird as a joke and he swilled it down. Every night I would watch in horror and hurt as he drank and became a belligerent drunk. I tried reasoning and addressing my worries about him being an alcoholic but to no avail.

It all came to a head on Christmas night. The house was bare of alcohol with the exception of a bottle of thirty-five-year-old Irish whiskey that was giving to me as a gift. It was distilled the year I was born and brought from the old country here. Jim came home from work and I gave him his presents. It was not much, some music, clothes, and funny cards. He thanked me and set everything off to the side. He went into the kitchen and came back a few minutes later with glass of coke. I looked at him confused.

I didn't say anything about his lack of consideration. But figured he was leading up to suckering me into asking and then he would pull out something really special. Well, from my words thus far you can guess nothing special showed up. Finally, after seeing him drink three cokes as we watched television I broke down and asked where was my gift was.

His reply was short and cut like a knife, "I didn't get around to getting it."

Standing I stomped into the kitchen. I was too mad and way too hurt to talk to him. In the kitchen I saw my beloved bottle of whiskey sitting empty on the counter. To say I came unwound is to say a tornado is a little bitty wind storm.

We had our first fight that night, him semi drunk and me, an Irish ally cat, madder than hell. I locked him out of the bedroom and cried myself to sleep. In all my years I had never been hurt like that. The man on the other side of the door screaming at me was not the man I married. He eventually stopped pounding and I was able to get some sleep.

The next morning, he realized he had fucked up and tried to say he was sorry. But, being true to my heritage and still madder than hell I was not buying it. I did not talk to him for three days. He would say something and I would not even look at him in reply. When I worked out what to do and how to handle his drinking problem we were on the way to the mall to pick up a pair of work shoes I had ordered for him for xmass and had not come-in in time.

I had decided that I would have my revenge and have some fun at the same time. You see, I just love high heels, corsets, and latex rubber. Well call me evil if you will but this is the first words I said to him, "Jim, you have a drinking problem. You have two choices; ether give me a divorce or..."

Jim looked at me and said softly, "or?"

I let it hang as I parked the car at the mall and after turning off the ignition turned to him, "You will not drink more than one beer a night. Every time we make love you will wear what I say, and do what I say to do." I paused and before he could say anything, "If you drink more than that single beer you will wear this." Opening my purse, I pulled out a printout with a picture of calf high ballet boots.

He looked at the picture and then up at me, "You got to be joking."

I looked at him coldly, "Do I look like I am joking? Your choice, the boots or a divorce."

He shook his head and looked down at the paper. Gulping he said softly, "The boots."

I was not having his halfhearted bullshit games, "I did not hear you."

Jim looked up, "The boots"

I took the paper back from his unresisting hands, "Look at me and understand, I am not playing games. You fuck up one more time and out you go."

He looked at me tears in his eyes and said, "I understand Carol. I love you and will do anything you say to keep from losing you."

Normally I was a sucker for his tears and the whipped puppy dog look but I was not having it this time. "I know you do, and I love you too dear. If I didn't we would not be sitting here talking now."

We spent the rest of the day shopping and the topic lay like a wall between us. But at least we were talking to each other.

That evening when we got home I went online, ordered the boots, and put the picture of them up on the refrigerator as a reminder.

It took two weeks for the boots to come in. Even though there was beer in the house Jim did not drink, he helped out around the house and was on his best behavior. But at last they came in.

Now let me digress for a little bit if you don't mind. I have a thing for shoes. Being short and married to a man who is six foot lends its self to heels. When working I wear four inch and when we go out I wear up to six inch pumps. I own a pair of toe boots that go up over the ankle. I originally bought them because I was a ballerina and it was an easy way to practice walking on pointe'.

So, that night when Jim got home I was waiting. Let me tell you, after two weeks of nothing other than my fingers to scratch my itch I really needed a good hard fuck. I met him at the door wearing toe boots, black corset, and purple latex cat suit. He had never seen me dressed out like this and by the bulge in his pants I could tell he approved.

I took his hand and lead him into the living room where I had knee high stockings and his boots waiting. He saw them sitting on the coffee table and gulped. His fear and worry disappeared as I slowly undressed him kissing and sucking my way down his body. Just to tease and torment him more I took him into my mouth and gave him a blowjob, but after a minute I stopped and smiled. Sitting him down on the chair I pulled the knee highs up and strapped the boots on. His ankles were so tight that he could not get into full on pointe' position but in time I knew that would change.

He tried standing up in them and immediately got a cramp in his caves. Dancing out of his reach I moved to the middle of the living room, laid down, unzipped the lower zipper and displayed my glistening puffy lips. "If you want some of this," I said as I played with myself, "You have to come over here and get it."

Jim tried standing again but could not stand the pain. He ended up crawling over to me on his hands and knees. When he reached me I pushed him onto his back. I took his hands in mine, held them over his head, and impaled myself on him. He laid there not moving, as I fucked him. Every time he would start the thrust back I would stop and sit up, "Hold still or you can finish by yourself." Even with him not moving Jim came within five minutes. Instead of calming down like he had in the past, he remained rock hard.

I was so excited that I was not far behind him and I started to orgasm. I rolled over pulling him on top of me and whispered as I nibbled on his neck. "Fuck me." Jim obliged and the next twenty of so minutes I rolled from one orgasm to the next never coming down off it. I felt him cum in me for the second time. But even then he did not stop. It was if I unleashed a fucking machine in him.

After his second orgasm we started to make love. The difference is with love there is a passion and gentleness that is missing when you are fucking. We made love nonstop for a little more than an hour when I felt him cum a third time. I had never heard of a man being able to last that long nor cum more than twice, but Jim had. That night I forgave him the hurt he did me.

As we lay together on the floor, him still hard in me, he asked how I walked in them so easy. I didn't pass on my dance training, I just said, "Practice." He nodded but did not reply.

Eventually we made it back to the bedroom where we continued at a more leisurely pace. By that time, I had removed everything and lay nude. But Jim still had the boots on. I thought about letting him off easy but he owed me for drinking my whiskey. "You can come out of the boots when I go to work." I told him. I knew that he would spend the night with leg cramps but he deserved much more than that.

The next morning, he was asleep when I got up and showered before work. He was still asleep when I left for work. I thought about waking him and telling him he could come out of them but figured he would figure I had left on his own.

When he came home from work that night I had the boots laying out for him. Instead of meeting him at the door I let him come in on his own. I had laid a blanket of the floor and lay, nude on top of it. He looked at me and without a word undressed, put the boots on by himself. Jim crawled over to me and took me into his arms.

We made love again that night and every night for the next week. He remained rock hard the whole time even after cumming. It was a dream comes true for me. He seemed always to finish before I did and would have to use his fingers to get me off. But now he would keep at it till I stopped.

We would have kept fucking every night but my period hit. For six days we abstained while my "little friend" came to visit. In the whole time we had been married we had explored different fetishes I had, but when I asked what really turned him on he had always replied that just me dressing kinkily was what he loved most of all.

While we abstained during my period I decided to see if I could try some hypnosis on him. We had a little in the past, mainly to help him quit smoking or study for classes back when he was in school. I planned everything out. I would sucker him into drinking just enough that he was relaxed but not drunk, put him into his boots and try the hypnosis. He and I both were off the weekend so there was plenty of time.

I watched as he drank and when he was relaxed I took his beer away from him. "That's enough dear," I said and lead him back to the bedroom. I helped him into the boots and laid him back on the bed after I undressed. "Would you mind if I hypnotized you Jim darling?" I asked as I caressed his chest lightly with my fingernails.

He looked up at me and smiled, "If you want to, I'm game."

He sure had changed since Christmas and was much more considerate. I smiled back at him, "I would like to give it a try. Ok... close your eyes and listen to me." I said as I lay down next to him.

I said softly as I laid there next to Jim, "In your mind's eye picture this." I paused a moment before continuing, "A boardwalk, leading towards a sandy beach and the ocean beyond you. Feel the warm breeze blowing off the ocean in your hair, the smell of salt water. Look around and see the sand dunes, the sea grass swaying in the wind, gulls soaring like gliders overhead. Hear the sounds of the waves crashing in the distance in front."

I let the vision fill him a minute, "Your standing there, feel the weathered wood beneath your feet, look and see me standing beside you. I take your hand in mine, feel its warmth, and see my soft smile as I look at you. We walk down the boardwalk towards the ocean, the sounds of the waves becoming louder, the wind in your hair, and the comforting feel of my hand in yours. The sea grass fronds beckoning you to the sea." I pause again as his breathing slows down, "Feel the wood beneath your feet as we walk forward, the salt in the air. We come to the end of the boardwalk and there are 6 steps down leading to the beach proper."

I said, "I step down to the first step. As you follow you find yourself more relaxed and at peace. Each step taking you to a level of comfort more relaxing then the one before it. The sounds of the waves breaking louder and you can see the ocean laid out before you across the white sandy beach. I step down to the sand and hold out my hand to yours to take and follow."

"Feel the sand under your feet, the warmth from it. Reach down and scoop some up and let it dribble from between your fingers, running like sands in an hourglass." I watch as Jim's fingers on one hand twitch and smile. "I take your hand and walk with you towards the water. Each step more relaxed than the one before. Each step closer to the water makes the real world more distant and separated from the one before. So calming, so relaxing. Hear the water crashing, smell the salt in the air, feel the wind in your face as we walk towards the water."

"The only sounds are the waves crashing, our footsteps, and my voice." I say softly. "You reach the high water mark and the water rolls in and out over and over again beckoning you to enter it and become one with the peace it offers. I lead you down into the water. Feel the first little tendrils of the water splash up against your feet and feel how warm it is, not cool but bath water warm. Feel the water, smell the salt, and feel the wind against your hair."

"Walk out into the water; each step the level rises of your legs. Feel how calming and relaxing the water is. So calming so relaxing feel the stress in your legs slide out and away as you walk forward. The water up over your knees now and with the waves it rises higher and back down again. Feel the ocean massage your legs as you step in deeper. Look down and see a small school of tiny fish swim by. Watch them swim around your legs and then off. My hand still in yours, leading you deeper. Feel the water rise higher, to your thighs with an occasional wave bringing it up to caress your belly." I pause and watch as his legs relax and his hard dick calms and goes flaccid.

"Feel how the water has relaxed your legs, as if someone has given them a massage. All the little aches and pains gone away from them. Walk forward and feel the water cover you up to your belly and lower back each piece of you becoming more and more relaxed in the water. Smell the salt, feel the wind in your hair. Only the sound of the water lapping against your skin, and my voice is important now." Jim's head twitched as if he were nodding in agreement with me. "The waves breaking behind you fading out with every step. Turn for a moment and look behind you, see the beach, the boardwalk, and the chaos, the troubles and worries, the aches and pains there past the boardwalk. Turn back and walk forward. The water rising up to your ribcage relaxing you even more. Feel how it feels as though you are walking on clouds, so light on your feet and relaxed. Calm and relaxed."

"Walk forward and feel the water rise to your shoulders, to your neck and stand there. Feel my hand still in yours. Our hands joined underwater and let the water relax and guide you to peace. so calm, so relaxed. Deeply relaxed. Glance back at the beach and then away deciding to continue where I lead you. Walk forward taking bouncing steps each drop to the sandy bottom your face gets wet and you step and bounce on tip toe." I pause and then say, "Trust me"

Jim says in a whisper, "trust."

I smile at him, "Yes trust me... With one final bounce I go under and pull you down with me. The water warm and you find there is no problem breathing. I guide you and walk forward in bouncing steps the hair in my head waving at you as I smile looking back at you. My hand pulling you along. See the fish swim by schools of little almost minnow types. Feel the water against your body and face, soothing the muscles and numbing everything slowing everything down calming relaxing you taking you deeper and deeper into a relaxed state. So calm so relaxed at peace."

"Switch into an easy loping swimming motion under the water. Feel as if the water is carrying and helping you along guiding and calming you. All sounds gone now, the past it not really matters for now. Just the peace and me guiding you deeper and more relaxed. Before you see a pile of rocks with a dark opening in them. Swim towards them and watch as you get closer and see that they are really further then you thought and what looked like a little pile of rocks is really rather large. Swim down to the opening and look into the darkness and me beside you hovering there in the water. Feel how calm and soothing the water is to you."

"Follow and trust you hear me whisper in your mind." I say softly.

Jim's mouth moves slightly but no sounds come out.

"Feel my hand in yours once more as I lead you into the cave. See how the light dims out and it becomes completely dark no light, no feeling, the water keeping you warm and convertible holding you up. Feel my hand guiding you deeper and deeper into the tunnel. So calm so relaxing at peace... Deeper and deeper you go pulled along by the guiding touch of my hand in yours. The cave totally dark, no sound, no feeling, just darkness." I let Jim lay there at that point a good five minutes before continuing.

"Ahead you see a glimmer of light. Feel me pull you forward the light guiding forward. Pulling you forward like a moth to a light at night. The light is above. Swimming forward you swim towards in and break out from under the water. Looking around you see you are in an underwater grotto. Stalactites and stalagmites dot the chamber. You move over to the edge of the chamber floor and get out. Looking around you see how beautiful this hidden room is with all your favorite colors in stone. There is no sound in the room it is as if something pulls the sound from it. But there is a peace, calmness here unlike any you have ever felt. At peace and relaxed." I take a breath and let it out slowly.

"In the center of the room is an easy chair. I lead you over and sit you down in it. Feel how comfortable it is. So calming, so relaxed, at peace." I pause as minute and say, "just lay there and relax. No sounds other than my voice, my calming voice."

I decide to test him. For all I knew Jim was faking it, "Feel your body go numb as you lay there. It is as if you are a spirit without a body. So calm, so relaxed, at peace. My voice calming and relaxing you totally."

Reaching over and pinching him hard on the side, I see no reaction at all from Jim. Well I think to myself, I know how to tell for sure. I take his dick into my mouth and start to suck on it. But to my surprise and delight it does not respond at all.

One of the things about hypnosis is that you cannot make someone do something that they do not want to do on their own. But there is a loop hole. You just have to find what the person wants and phrase your suggestions in such a way that it seems like something they want to do.

But I digress. "You like this place, this grotto. So nice and relaxing, calm and at peace. Each breath taking you deeper and deeper more relaxed and at peace." I let him lay there just breathing in and out for a minute. "As I speak you will be able to answer fully and truthfully while staying in this relaxed state. So peaceful and relaxed here. Do you like it here Jim?"

After a moment he replies, his voice a whisper, "yes."

I smile to myself, "Could you have found your way here alone?"

"No."

I smile more, "So, you need me to guide you here, to your peaceful and relaxing grotto?"

Jim paused a while before answering, "Need you."

"You trust me totally to do what is right for you. Correct?" I say seeing how far he will take an idea on his own.