The Boss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I hate small talk, Sanderson," she said, as if to explain the months of cold shoulders and dismissive tones. "Can't stand it. Hate chit-chat, banter, water cooler gossip, and office friendships. No use for any of it! But you know what I love?"

Andy just smiled down at her, still very drunk and wholly delirious from climaxing down her silken, suckling throat.

"Cocks, Sanderson," Ms. Brennan continued. "I love cocks. Can't get enough of 'em." She gave his still inflated phallus a loving stroke with her hand. "Especially really, really big cocks, like this very impressive fellow here. And I have been waiting a very long, long time for someone – anyone - in this damned branch to quit trying to chat me up and just ram a nice, big hard one into me!"

He couldn't believe what he was hearing.

"If you'd just done this six months ago," she continued, "I could have been draining your big old balls for you five days a week!"

Andy's mouth gaped. "Are you fucking kidding me?" he said. "I could have..."

"No chit-chat," Ms. Brennan barked, giving his still half-erect prick a playful tap on the head with one crimson-nailed finger. "We've got to get inside and get this bank open. Besides," she said as she helped him tuck his pecker back into his pants, "with your promotion to my personal secretary, effective immediately, you've got a lot more fucking to do before this day is over!"

12