The boss

Story Info
A man's female boss is very strict and domineering.
1.4k words
2.79
41k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first submission let me know what you think if you would like more stories from me

Robert moved to a new shift he has been warned about a woman foreman named Mary on that that shift. Mary had him come to the office she had brown hair and big breasts

She told him that she ran a tight shift and could be very strict. She told him she expected quality work from him and to follow the rules. He told her he could do that she caught him staring at her breasts and asked him what he was looking at. He told her nothing she warned him to be carefully unless he wanted to bend over for her. He told her he would be careful and be willing to work with her

She called him to her office a few days later and told him she had complains about him taking a long breaks. He told her the one time he had to go to the bathroom after he had to go back. She asked what he did in the bathroom he told number two. She asked what that meant he told her a bowel movement feeling very embarrassed.

She told him no excuses and to manage his time better. He told her he was sorry and she told him he was sorry for being caught. He told her he would do what would take to make up to her. She told him she would give him a verbal warning for now.

She asked him if he would sign a private agreement just between them and he told her he would be interested. She told him she would be interested interviewing him in the nude to learn more about him and using bare bottom spanking to motivate him. He told her he would sign it. She told him she would like for them to meet outside of work at a restaurant he told her he would be willing. She had him sign the agreement.

A few days went by and she had him come to her office. She told she had complains about his work. She wanted him to sort better when he helped sort. She had him sign a downgrade paper she wanted to use him as a sorter sometimes.

She had him go with her to an office near the main offices. She had him go inside she told him to remove all his clothes and lie naked on the table with his bottom facing her.

He soon was taking his shirt off and then his pants when the lead worker Nora came in.

He had just briefs and was told him to remove them he removed them and stepped out of them naked before the two women. She had him put his clothes off to the side and hand her his wallet, which he did. He climbed on the table with his bottom facing her and Nora. Mary went though his wallet asking questions she told she wanted measurements of his penis and of his fiances for her personal records

She told him that she wanted to fondle his privates. He told her she could do that so she started touching his bottom and then touching private areas. They started taking pictures of him zooming in on his bottom and then she told him to spread his cheeks of his bottom exposing his asshole and to lean forward. She then zoomed for a close-up of his bottom and asshole. She told him to release his ass cheeks. She asked about the marks on his nut sack and bottom. He told her had fell on his bottom she asked why he had not reported it and he told he was told in embarrassed. She told she would take him to see the nurse in a few days he may face discipline.

She then handled his bag and suddenly snapped his nut sack and the squeezed it hard

She told he had earned a spanking she had a paddle with holes. She told him to count and lean forward again stretching his bottom cheeks. Then suddenly she hit his right ass cheek hard. He told her then thank you One then she hit his left ass cheek whack Thank you two. Then suddenly she hit his right ass cheek hard He then told her thank you three, then she hit his left ass cheek whack, thank you four. She kept spanking him hitting the top of his crack which really hurt she then turning the paddle hitting him on the back of his bag. Soon his behind was getting really red.

She had him lean forward and put some tiger balm on his anus and on his bag.Soon those areas were burning.

She told him to get dressed which he did then he went back to work. He was having trouble sitting as his behind hurt Women were talking about him being spanked.

A few days later Mary had him come to the office she took him over to see the nurse

They went into the office and there was Nurse Joyce and also Safety Montior Kathy.

Joyce suggested that he weigh in the nude. He put his items on the desk and soon was taking his shirt and then his pants. He then stepped out of his briefs and was naked before the women she had him step on the scale. There were windows that people could see in the office and he saw women watching him. He was embarrassed being naked and exposed his privates and bottom was in plain view.

Joyce slapped his behind and told him to climb on the scales. She slapped his bottom and told him to move forward she pushed on the back of his nut sack and told him to straighten up. She then weighed him

She then had him go over to a table and sit she started checking his ears and throat. She then checked around his chest and was checking his pecks. Kathy was also looking for marks. Another woman came into the office to look at him

He felt embarrassed as his privates were in plain site. She asked if she could touch and poke his privates. Mary told her she could she started touching and then was poking her fingers into his nut sack.

Joyce had him stand and was pushing her fingers into his nut sack and she told him it would hurt as she probed around. She kept pushing hard into his nut sack causing extreme plain. Kathy was asking him about the marks on his behind as she was feeling around on his bottom. She told him she saw some marks on his back and one on his nut sack. When Joan was done Kathy was feeling around his penis and looking at his nut sack. Kathy talked to Mary and Kathy asked if she could use the nude pictures of his body at a safety meeting. Mary told him he would not receive a suspension but she would have to punish him. He told them they could use the pictures.

Kathy then took some pictures of the mark.

Joyce then had him get on all fours and lean forward she used some lubricate on his anus and then she pushed a finger up his anus and then put a small lighted scope up his anus she started moving up his anus telling him to relax. Another woman came in and got permission and started touching his penis and nut sack. He felt pressure as she moved the scope further up into his anus he started feeling lots of pressure and pain as it went deeper up his anus. One of the visitors wanted to use it to look and he felt it being shoved roughly very deep and it hitting his bladder wall. He kept his teeth close together as this went on and then the Kathy was roughly handling his nut sack rolling it around. Joyce then removed the scope she then asked him a favor she needed to put a large scope inside his penis he told she could do it. She told to lie on his back and move forward. She had him spread his legs then she was pushing a rough scope inside his penis, which was too big. He held his teeth shut as the tears rolled down as the scope was moving up inside his penis. He heard some women laughing as he was in tears.

Then Joyce removed the scope and told him he could get dressed. He remembered his date with Mary later.

To be continued