The Boss and New Job Ch. 01

Story Info
The boss has Kim.
7.6k words
4.18
102.2k
63

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 02/26/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kimcums
Kimcums
45 Followers

My names Kim I'm twenty six years old and have been married to John for four years. I started a new job in an import and export business in October last year. It is quite a large company with numerous employees.

At the end of December we had the firms Christmas function, a dinner dance for employees only, no partners. The party was paid for by the company. I attended, suitably attired in evening dress as it was a 'black tie' event. I was sat at a table with colleagues from my office, mostly women, and we enjoyed a lovely meal accompanied by some excellent wine. After the meal there was a live band playing music for our entertainment and dancing. After a short while Nigel the managing director of the company came over to our table to see how we were getting along. As he was leaving he asked if I'd like to dance and I accepted. We had one dance and then we both moved on. I danced with a few other guys during the evening and spent some time talking with some of the girls.

The band then announced that as the evening was getting late they were going to slow things down. To my surprise Nigel approached me and asked if I'd like to dance again. I agreed and took to the floor. We were close and Nigel had his hand on my bare back. I was wearing a red halter neck ankle length dress with a low scooped back and a side slit to just above the knee. As we danced I could feel his hand moving up and down from shoulder blades to my lower back. I must admit it felt quite nice and made the dancing interesting. We talked about this and that as we danced and it was clear that he didn't seem to have any intention of dancing with anyone else. As the music became more chilled and the lights dimmed I felt his hands on my butt. We were very close and the talking had stopped. He was stroking my bum through the thin material and when the opportunity arose he gave my cheeks a quick squeeze. I didn't try to stop him, I was enjoying it in a way, being touched up by 'the boss', and I wasn't going to upset him was I. It was harmless fun at the staff do.

We broke off from dancing and moved into a quiet area. "Can I get you anything to drink?" he asked.

"No, not for me," I replied as I already felt a little light-headed from the wine earlier.

"If I can't get you anything to drink perhaps I can get you into bed," he said bluntly. I was completely taken aback by his very candid and direct suggestion.

"Err ... I'm married," I mumbled a little flustered and it was all I could think of to say.

"I already know that. I'm not asking to marry you I'm asking to go to bed with you," he continued in a hushed voice.

I knew I'd already made an error by hesitating in making a decision and by not rejecting him immediately. "My husband's at home waiting for me," I went on again without rebuffing him outright.

"I'm sure we can deal with that," he said authoritatively "And you'll return to him in the morning," he added.

"It's not as easy as that," I said a little nervously.

"I don't think you're saying no to me are you Kim?" he suggested.

"Well..." I responded but didn't have time to finish.

"Let's be practical about this," he interjected. "You could phone your husband, tell him your going round to let's say my P.A Louise's for coffee with some of the girls and that you'll be staying the night."

"But I'd be lying to him," I said.

"Ahh! but just a little lie in order to go to bed with me. ... You want to be taken to bed ... don't you?"

"Uh huh!" I answered rather uneasily, but it was what I'd like to do and it confirmed my willingness to go with him. I was so confused. Although he's forty eight years old Nigel is a very good-looking guy and I did feel an attraction to him in a strange way and more importantly he's my boss. Everything was happening so quickly and I'd been drinking.

"Great," was his excited response. "What's your husband's name?"

"John,"

"O.K. let's phone John and tell him where he'll think you'll be." We found a reasonably quiet corner and I took out my phone. I speed dialled my home number.

"Hi baby it's me ... yes a great time...thanks. I'm phoning because Louise the boss's PA has invited a few of us girls round for coffee. She says I can stay the night. Would you mind if I stopped over? ... Oh thank you baby ... yes I'm sure I'll have a good time ... no,... no need I'll get myself back ... yes I love you lots too ... see you in the morning." I pushed the button and terminated the call. I felt a pang of guilt but the die had been cast and the scene was set. A small adrenalin rush hit me as I thought of what might happen with Nigel.

"That wasn't too difficult ... and I'll try and ensure that you have a good time as you've ensured John that you will ... come on lets catch the last of the dancing," Nigel said taking my hand and whisking me back to the dance floor. He was holding me close and it did feel good. "I think it's time we made a move," he whispered in my ear as the band continued playing. He took my hand and we made our way to collect our coats. "Follow me," he said once we'd put our coats on. He led me away from the main entrance. "My driver will be meeting us, and this way no one will see," he said as we exited the building at the rear. His black Mercedes car was waiting.

"To the apartment Mr Caswell?" the driver questioned once we'd got inside.

"Yes please Danny," Nigel informed him. We were in the back of the car and Nigel was holding my hand. It felt comfortable and the dark tinted windows meant no-one would see us.

"A good party Sir?" Danny questioned.

"Very good," Nigel replied, squeezing my hand as he lent towards me. "It's going to get even better," he whispered in my ear. A flutter of expectancy and excitement rumbled through my tummy and I involuntarily squeezed his hand in response. We said nothing for the rest of the short journey.

"Here we are Mr Caswell," Danny said.

"Thank you Danny ... I won't require you anymore tonight ...but I'll need you to take Mrs Casey home in the morning," Nigel instructed.

"Fine Mr Caswell ... have a good night ... and you miss," Danny shouted as we got out of the vehicle. Nigel took my hand again and led me through the doors into a lobby area.

"Good morning Mr Caswell," the concierge said as we passed through, as it was just gone midnight.

"Good morning Evans," Nigel replied. We made our way to the lift and stepped inside. As the lift ascended Nigel put his hand behind my head lowered his and kissed me. I surrendered to him, parting my lips, as his tongue explored my mouth. My tongue entwined with his in a slow dance. There was no urgency or frenzy involved just a measured kiss. It felt like magic, the way his lips connected with mine. Even though it was wrong, somehow it felt right amongst all of the dizziness. Something inside me, a feeling, meant that I was content to feel his breath come and go with mine and I was sure he was going to take care of me, in more ways than one. The lift came to a halt and then 'ding dong' the sound bringing our kiss to an end. The doors slid open and he escorted me out into the corridor. Only a few paces away we stopped in front of a door, which opened automatically, and I was shown into his apartment. The interior was remarkably tranquil and minimalist and the cool white space had low level mood lighting. It was long and extremely narrow and very artsy-looking. The apartment was amazing, if you like modern and sleek spaces.

"Here let me take your coat," he said whilst assisting me out of my 'faux fur'.

"This is a really nice place," I commented.

"Thank you," he replied. "Take a seat whist I put your coat away," he continued. I walked over and took a seat on a low slung, white leather, modular sofa. "Can I interest you in a drink," he shouted, out of sight.

"I'd love a coffee," I shouted back.

"Machines on," he said returning to the living space. He was standing behind me at the back of the sofa. I felt his hands as they came in contact with and started to massage my shoulders. I tipped my head back, looking up, and found myself starring into his eyes as he lowered his head to kiss me again. This time there was a little more lust and animal instinct as our mouths met and our tongues entwined again.

"Let's skip coffee," I whispered as our lips parted. "I want you to take me to bed."

"Are you sure?"

"Uh huh."

"Make your way upstairs, I'll just switch off the coffee and join you."

"Which way?" I questioned, getting to my feet.

"Just go up ... you won't miss it," he said heading for the kitchen. I made my way up the stairs and he was right you couldn't miss it. A wonderful mezzanine area and I was mesmerized by the extra wide black leather upholstered platform bed with a substantially padded headboard. The thick black leather finish, contrasted by crisp white linen, conveyed a feeling of cosiness and I just stood there admiring it. "Do you like it," I heard Nigel say as he joined me.

"Oh! it's beautiful," I informed him.

"A lovely big playground," he continued.

"Are we going to play?" I questioned provocatively.

"Oh yes," he whispered seductively in my ear as he stood close behind me. Those words, combined with the fact that his hands were untying my halter, sent a quiver of excitement and anticipation right through me. My halter was undone and he slowly lowered the material exposing my breasts. His hands came round in front and took hold of my boobs. "You've got lovely little tits," he remarked.

"A little small," I stated, only being a 34A.

"Not at all," he continued. "They're perfect, so firm, and your nipples are as hard as bullets." I knew they were because I was already feeling quite aroused. I leant back into him as he continued to massage my tiny mounds. I felt a hand reaching behind me. It located the zipper on my dress and lowered it slowly. He eased the material over my hips and let it slide down my legs onto the floor. I stepped out of the crumpled mass and was now standing in just my red high-heel shoes and red lacy thong. "What a gorgeous pert little bum," he said, having stepped back. "I love the little bow on your panties, just above where the string disappears between your cheeks, very nice."

"Thank you," I said, pretending to be coy.

"Why don't you go over to the 'playground' and make yourself comfortable," he suggested. "And I'll come and join you when I'm ready," he informed me. I walked towards the bed. "Leave your shoes on or take them off if you wish, I've no preference," he said as he started to undress. I'd never been on a bed in thong and shoes before, it felt very 'porno', so I left them on. I crawled onto the bed and lay down on my side propping my head up with my arm on the pillow and watched him removing his clothes. He left his white briefs on and as he approached the bed I could see they silhouetted a sizeable package. "Uhmm red suits you," he said jokingly, given I didn't have much on. He climbed onto the bed. "I particularly like red panties ... I think they have a hint of 'naughtiness' about them," he commented.

He laid down next to me, gently rolled me on to my back, lowered his head and kissed me. Whilst we were kissing his hand was moving over my boobs fondling them and playing with my nipples. "You've got a wicked little tongue," he said as our mouths parted. "I'm sure it can work wonders in other parts," he added before turning his attention to licking and sucking my boobs and nipples. If I was feeling aroused earlier I was even more so now as my nipples are always sensitive and he was working them wonderfully, sucking and chewing on them. His hand was also stroking and pressing onto my tummy, something I like a guy doing.

"I think it's time to see your pussy ... let's slip your panties off," he suggested after moving so that he was kneeling at my side, facing me. He hooked his thumbs into the waistband, I raised my bottom slightly and he slid them off. "Oh! yes ... very nice... nicely trimmed and shaved," he observed as he gazed down at my pussy. " I love your little tuft ...you're definitely a natural blonde," he continued, giving a little chuckle. "Spread your legs for me baby," he requested, using his hands on the inside of my thighs to encourage me. I opened my legs for him. "Mmmm what a gorgeous and inviting slit," he said as he continued to focus on my sex.

"I'm glad you like it," I said a tinge embarrassed. Guys had often mentioned my breasts but I'd never had anyone comment on my pussy this way before, it was quite a turn on. His hands moved up from my thighs and I could feel them slowly pulling my pussy lips apart.

"That's gorgeous ... nice and pink ... and you look lovely and moist ... you're glistening," he remarked.

"It's you that's got me like this," I informed him.

"I see ... we'll have to get you a lot wetter though before we fuck you."

"Am I going to be fucked?" I enquired teasingly.

"That's highly likely as it's what you want and why you've come here ... isn't it? he questioned.

"Uh huh!" I affirmed.

"I thought so ... so let's start ... I want to taste you first," he told me.

"Mmmm sounds good," I said encouragingly. He repositioned himself kneeling between my legs and I'd raised my knees up to facilitate his access. He lowered his head. I could feel the warmth of his breath as he was holding my pussy lips apart and then that breathtaking feeling as his tongue licked my slit from love hole to just below my clit.

"Oooh," I sighed in response to his first touch.

"That tastes great," he declared in a muffled voice from between my legs. He continued his licking which felt so good. After a while he really started concentrating on my love hole by swirling his tongue around and probing it inside, he certainly knew how to lick pussy and he had me quietly moaning and purring.

"Aaaaagh!" I suddenly groaned.

"Someone's got a very sensitive clit," he said in response, having flicked his tongue over my nub for the first time. He then started teasing me flicking and licking my clit just enough to keep me squirming and groaning.

"Oh fuck! That's good!" I exclaimed as he sucked my love button into his mouth. He was holding it inside whilst he teased it with his tongue. I could sense those wonderful feelings developing inside my tummy as my moaning grew louder and I writhed against his mouth. "Oooooooh! you're going to make me cum ... uuuuuuuuugh! I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" I yelled as my body began to shudder as he made me orgasm hard. "Yes! ...yes! ...yes! ... mmmmmmm!" I sighed as his mouth released my clit and my orgasm began to subside. His tongue was now probing and lapping at my love hole.

"Kim that was incredible ... you're so wet baby and your juice is so tasty," he commented as he lifted his head and knelt up. He was looking down at me with a big beaming smile.

"That was ... fantastic ... I've not cum ... as hard as that ... for a long time ... thank you," I informed him, whilst trying to catch my breath.

"My pleasure," he said. "I think your good and ready to take cock... you'd better check if I am," he suggested lightheartedly.

"I won't know unless you take your briefs off ... will I?," I countered. He slipped his hands inside his waistband and peeled his white briefs down. "Wow!" I exclaimed as I caught sight of his dick for the first time.

"You seem surprised?" he questioned, smiling.

"It's your size."

"Do you like it?"

"Uh huh!"

"You can touch it ... it won't bite ... although it might spit ... but not till later," he joked. I sat up, put out my hand and took hold of his meat.

"Oooh! you are a fat boy," I said in a rather surprised but complimentary way. I know my hand isn't the biggest but I couldn't circle it around his semi-erect shaft. By calculating later, I've estimated him to be at least seven inches in circumference when hard and his length is just touching seven inches, being just a tad longer than my husband. He reminds me of the idiom 'It's as broad as it's long'. He also has an exceptionally large head whose corona extends well over a quarter inch from his shaft. I was holding him with my thumb towards his balls, which are also large, and had started slowly sliding my hand up and down his shaft. I pushed my other hand against his chest encouraging him to lie down. He understood what I wanted and manoeuvred himself onto his back whilst I moved into a kneeling position.

Still holding his shaft I lowered my head, stuck out my tongue and licked all over his purple helmet. He tasted good and it was the first taste of alternative dick that I'd experienced in about five years. I'd confined myself to my husband's, up till now, but prior to marriage I'd sampled a variety and always enjoyed giving oral satisfaction. I raised my eyes and I could see a look of contentment on Nigel's face. I opened my mouth wide and just about managed to take his head inside. This was a new sensation as I'd grown used to John's much more slender dick which I can accommodate comfortably and actually deep-throat when I feel like. I teased all over his head with my tongue. "I said your wicked tongue could work wonders in other parts and I was right. It's got me good and ready," he informed me. "How do you want to take it?"

"Mmmmm ... missionary ... to start," I replied.

"To start?" he queried, as I rolled onto my back. "So there may be more?" he questioned as he assumed a kneeling position between my open legs.

"I'd hope so ... but it depends on how you position me," I responded. He had his meat in one hand and was rubbing his large head against my slit. "Ooooh!" I exclaimed as he pushed his head into my love hole.

"Is that alright?" he asked.

"Yes," I replied as he slowly eased more of himself up me. "Mmmmm! Nigel your dick's so big it's stretching me," I continued.

"It feels pretty good inside you as well," he added as he slowly started shafting me. His member was working its way in and out of my love hole and it was a terrific sensation, having my pussy so full, when he was completely up me. I'd never been so totally filled up before. He'd set up a steady pace and he was making me moan with pleasure. He slowed a little and one hand was now playing with my boobs, kneading them and tweaking my nipples. It then reached lower and his thumb was starting to rub and work my clit. He was sliding in and out of me in a controlled way and his thumb action was making me thrust my hips up to meet his inward strokes. The more I was thrusting the more action his thumb was engaging in. Each time I pushed up towards him he'd smile and then increase his stimulation of my love button. I was in an increasing cycle of sexual gratification and he knew it. He was in complete control of my enjoyment and seemed to be getting pleasure from seeing me moan. I was responding to the measured fucking I was receiving with increased thrusting of my hips and vocal sounds. I knew that wonderful feelings were building up inside me.

"Oh yes! ... I'm cummmmmming! ...Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" I groaned as a long, low level climax swept through my body. Nigel continued his slow humping and thumb action until my body had stopped thrusting and twitching and my orgasm had subsided. I hadn't realised that my eyes had been closed. As I opened them I looked up at Nigel's face and he was displaying a very smug smile and he seemed pleased with himself, which was probably right as I'd not been made to cum like that for a long time. When I make love with John he never fails to make me orgasm, but this reminded me that the intensity has faded over time. "Mmmmmm ... that was so good," I informed him, smiling back in return"

"It was meant to be," he said, leaning forward on top of me, lowering his head and kissing me again. "I think I should re-position you," he said, light heartedly, as our mouths parted. "That's assuming that you'd like some more," he continued in the same vein.

Kimcums
Kimcums
45 Followers