The Boss And The Temp

Story Info
Making a new friend at the office.
2k words
4.14
36k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thomas hated temps. They never knew what to do, never knew where anything was, didn't know the protocols, processes and procedures for getting things done. Plus, they were a distraction. Yeah, he was a guy, so he liked looking at the young vapid tarts as much as the next man. For 15 seconds. Then all they were good for were distracting the hell out of his staff of engineers, who seemed to forget he wasn't paying them to hang around the admins desk taking turn peaking down her blouse.

So when reception called saying the new temp had arrived (late), all he did was sort of mumble.

Until he saw her.

This was no tart. Maybe she had been at one point in her life...she sure had the look for it...but now she was all woman. The look of a woman who didn't obsess over what the scale said anymore...and ass and hips that looked like they had birthed at least one child with the way they strained against her plaid skirt. A breast feed child, based on the way her tits fought against her white blouse.

Ok...this was worth at least getting up out of his chair and leaving his office.

"New temp is here...time to get a new agency...they're sending over 2nd stringers now" said the junior engineer as he passed him in the hallway

"Stupid fucking kid" Thomas mumbled under his breath. What would he know about women at age 24? Pretty much whatever he learned from Girls Gone Wild videos...

"Hi...I'm Thomas Johnson...I'm the VP for the team" he offered.

"Hello Thomas" she replied, with a smile and look that was both discreet and blazing hot. A woman who knew how to use her powers with precision.

And what was up with "Thomas"? Not "Mr. Johnson". He HATED it when the temps would remind him how old he was with their "you're old enough to be my father" differential tone. This was different...hearing a female actually say his name like it was his name, versus his title. And with a little something extra added as well.

Yeah she was all woman, no doubt.

First they covered the stuff that had to done straight away....and for the first time he didn't have to explain it twice. Typically the routine stuff kept the temps busy all day. Well...busy is a relative term considering how much time they devoted to finding their next new boyfriend amongst his staff.

The new temp was done by eleven.

She came into his office and announced "I'm done with all those reports Thomas...do have anything else that I can address?"

The way she said it caught him off guard...almost startled him. The woman had an amazing gift for making anything sound sexy, but not lewd.

"Ummm...yeah....ummmm" he stammered.

"Susan". she cooed.

"Right...sorry...I forgot to ask earlier"

"Its ok...you were focused on making sure those reports got out".

"Right...but still it was rude"

"Really, Thomas...its ok" And then she put her hand on his arm. It felt nice...the human touch.

"So tell me about this other stuff you need me to work on"

And so he pulled out a file...spread it across his desk for examination, and leaned into it.

She did as well.

Man did she smell good....that perfume definitely didn't come from the local drug store with some celebrities name attached to it.

"So...the thing is...we've got this data...it is pretty raw...it needs to be inputted into a spreadsheet so one of the guys can do an evaluation on it. I know it isn't interesting work, but it needs to be done"

"Did it come off a disk?" she asked

"Umm...sure" he replied...curious.

"Then why wouldn't I write a script to just read the data into the Excel file" she replied.

"Umm...well...yeah....you could do exactly that...sure".

Beauty and brains. Nice.

"So what are you analyzing this data for?" , she asked.

"Well...if you care" he responded, "...we need to try to figure out which data points are valid and which ones are statistically invalid before we publish the test result back to the client and go on to the next step on the project."

"Well..." she chimed, "I can certainly see that here is where the test must of went bad because those set of points right there are way out of whack"

"Huh?" Thomas stammered.

"These"..and then she joined him on his side of the desk, leaned in again and pointed. "These can't be right...see how they are scattered?"

He couldn't see much of anything to be honest - her perfume was making him in intoxicated, and the leaning of her breast against his arm was DAMN distracting...

Focus...focus...focus...

"Yeah...you are right" he offered "those are just crazy...all you have to do is look at these other data points from earlier in the test..."

"Ohh..." Susan suddenly sighed almost breathlessly

Thomas froze. He felt his arm rub against her breast when he pointed, but he didn't think anything of it...SHE had pressed her boob against HIM, right? All he did was reach to point something out...

He turned, and involuntarily looked at the scene of the crime. There for all the world to see was a very erect nipple, with no bra to restrain it...

"I'm...I'm sorry" he blurted out.

"I'm not" she replied right on beat.

That caught him off guard.

"Ummm...." he mumbled.

"You didn't think that tit ended up pressed against you by accident, did you?" she queried.

"Ummm....." again was all he could offer.

Susan looked down at Thomas's now bulging crotch.

"At least one head is working as it should" she chortled.

Now that pissed Thomas off just enough that he snapped back to the here and now.

"Exactly what the fuck do you think you are up to?" he coldly asked.

"Trying to get fucked!" she shot back.

"And do you think that is my job?" he retorted.

"If you are man enough for the job!" she responded.

His brain was racing now...between trying to think with RIGHT head and aching to shut this bitch up by stuffing her sassy mouth with his man meat he couldn't think straight. Without even thinking about it he instinctively glanced at the door...

"I locked it when I came in"

And with that it was on...seeing no need to continue to imprison his aching cock, Thomas unzipped his slacks. Hearing his favorite sound only aroused him more, as did the way Susan stared at his quite large and encouraged prick. In a flash, as though it were an involuntary reflex that required no thought, she was on her knees and his cock was in her mouth. He ran his fingers gently through her beautiful dark hair as she hungrily gobbled his man meat.

Suddenly she stopped, and looked him straight in the eye.

"I don't want to make love. I want to get fucked. Are you man enough for the job or not?"

And with that he went from stroking her dark mane to grabbing it, roughly moving her head back and forth on his raging dark brown hard on.

That is what I want Susan thought, as she nearly orgasmed right then and there.

And like that it went, him feeding her cock like there was no tomorrow, and she grabbing his ass when she wasn't slapping it in rhythm with his strokes. It was hard to tell who was fucking who...

Suddenly she stopped again and looked up.

"I'm done" she snarled.

"Fair enough" he deadpanned, and then proceeded to lift her up by her hair. Susan eagerly bent herself across his desk. She didn't raise her skirt though....that was HIS job.

Thomas paused for a moment and stared at the delicious ass in front of him...plump...full. "Nothing like a big booty white gurl" he thought to himself.

And with that up the skirt went, to reveal the sweetest vanilla onion he had seen in some time....and no panties.

"I see you planned ahead" he laughed.

"I had inside information - a girlfriend of mine works in accounting. When she told me about you I was done. I've been waiting to fuck you since last week", shared Susan.

"Well then, lets see what we can do about that"

He smacked her ass. She flinched. He smacked it again harder and she jerked and gasped "Shit!". But then she started to rock back and forth and shake on her heels. She was so aroused she could hardly stand, and the swats to her ass were pushing her over the edge.

Thomas smiled to himself. This was gonna be good....

He slow dragged his cock down her ass crack, teasing her...stopping at her anus and lightly pressing the head of his swollen dick against it. Susan gasped again with a tone that was half excited and half fearful.

"Maybe next time" Thomas whispered, then continued his journey to Susan's sweet spot. He pressed his head against her engorged pussy. Susan grasped and jerked again.

"Fuck me...fuck me now please" she moaned.

Thomas just LOVED those words...

He plugged his stiff shaft inside her in one long, slow, deep stroke. Susan clawed at the desk as she finally allowed herself that orgasm that had been building all morning.

He pulled back slowly...and again she clinched the edge of the desk. That felt sweet...but she also knew what was coming next, so she thought it best she hold on...

She was right.

The second stroke was anything but slow. Neither was the third, the fourth or the fortieth. Thomas fucked her, just as she had requested. Hard. Deep. And with each plunge he slapped her sweet ivory ass.

And yet somehow it was still hard to tell who was fucking who. Susan violently backed up with each stroke, pounding her ample ass against his pelvis. And the sounds she made were less like moaning and more like...grunting.

After a time Thomas started to add a sound track himself...."shit this pussy is good...fuck me this is good...holy shit you are one sweet piece of ass...fuck, fuck, fuck I'm gonna..."

"That belongs to me!" Susan shouted, and with that she spun around and took Thomas's wet slippery cock into her mouth...just in time to feel his load hit the back of her throat. That did it...that sent her over the edge and she closed her eyes and luxuriated in a sweet deep orgasm...enjoying every second... gently rubbing her clit to extend it.. .

And then, suddenly she stood straight up...and planted a deep wet kiss on her lover.

"How did she know?' Thomas wondered...."how could she have known".

Thomas's knees nearly buckled as he swooned with carnal pleasure. It wasn't the sort of kink you share with the boys at the bar, loving the taste of your own cum. Heck, it wasn't even the sort of kink you shared with a lot of close minded women. But somehow she knew without him even telling her.

He just closed his eyes and floated away...lost in the smell of the sex in the room, the mixture of her perfume and his sweat, the joy his hands took in running all over her body, and the delicious sweet sour salty taste of his own seed in the mouth of a beautiful woman.

After what seemed like an hour they separated, and Thomas looked away, embarrassed that his particular predilection had been found it.

"Hot damn I love a sexy man who is secure in himself" Susan said with glee.

Well...there is that he thought. Some women did really get off on the whole snowballing thing. Just usually it was discussed in advance...lol

And with that clothes went back into their proper daytime places, hair was brushed, make up tidied and ties adjusted.

"Just about lunch time" Thomas commented. "Care to join me?"

"Only if you promise we can take the rest of the afternoon off" Susan teased. "I can think of some more interesting ways to pass the afternoon than to be around here"

Well...it was Friday. And he was the boss....