The Bosses Blunder

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god Jason, I want to fuck, stick that dick in me and fuck me!" Maria moaned with her breasts pushing up against the coolness of the table.

Maria ached, she wanted him, needed him so very badly that it was all that ran through her mind. Her legs spread open, her pussy screaming for attention as she felt him moving behind her. As she reached through her legs, she felt him standing there, his cock at full mast and ready to fill her as she guided him to her, placing the head upon her slit, easing her hips back and feeling the tightness as she opened up and took him into her, slowly and gently, easing inch after inch into her.

"Oh Jason, that feels so good, please fuck me," Maria begged as she felt Jason's cock sliding into her slowly, filling her and spreading her slit open engulfing his entire shaft.

"I have wanted you for so long," Jason confessed as he felt his cock pulsing inside of her.

"I have wanted you too Jason," Maria exclaimed, feeling the friction of his cock pulling and pushing.

Maria thrust her hips back, pushing her body against Jason's, feeling his erection driving into her harder and harder. The world around her stopped, she was no longer at work, no longer in the conference room, no longer bent over the table, but right there with Jason, feeling his hands on her waist, guiding her back and forth. His body moving in sync with hers as she felt the steady throb of his erection as it slipped deeply inside of her, filling her, sending wave after wave of pleasure throughout her body.

All that ran through Jason's mind was that this was all a fantasy come true. He had spent so many months, weeks, days and hours pining over Maria that he never truly believed that anything would ever happen. Yet, as his body slammed into hers, his cock throbbing and impaling her ever so deeply and felt the tightness of her pussy wrapped around it, he was so elated that his fantasy did in fact come true.

"Fuck me hard Jason," Maria moaned as she pushed her hips into his.

"You like it hard?" Jason asked, leaning his head down and nearly whispered into Maria's ear.

"Yes, hard and rough Jason. You are so hard, it feels so good," Maria replied, feeling the constant orgasms rushing through her body.

"I want to cum baby," Jason said as he lifted himself back up and gripped Maria's waist.

"I want to make you cum," Maria said between breaths as Jason nearly was fucking it out of her.

"Oh Fuck Maria, I am going to cum," Jason moaned loudly as he felt the pressure building in his shaft.

"Don't stop Jason, don't pull it out, just fuck me. Fuck me hard and cum inside me," Maria moaned, loving the feel of his cock slamming inside of her and ached to feel his hot thick load.

Jason began to thrust harder, deeper, and faster and in doing so he could feel with every little move he made, he was ever so more close than exploding. His hands were fixed on Maria's hips, pulling and pushing her against him, feeling his cock pulsating and throbbing as he impaled her over and over again, feeling his control slowly slipping away until finally it was all too much for him and he felt the first thrust of his orgasm rushing through him.

"God Maria, I am cumming," Jason excitedly said as he felt the rush of his cum passing through his shaft and began to pour inside of her as he held her tightly against him.

"Don't stop, please don't stop Jason. Fucking fill me!" Maria cried feeling the massive load of cum pouring into her pussy.

She rocked herself forward, slamming back hard and pounding Jason's cock even more deeply into her as he came. She could feel the steady stream of his cum, hot and thick as it kept on shooting inside of her. This was what she was craving, this is what she had wanted for so long and now that it was happening, it was the most amazing thing she had ever experienced and could not help herself from moaning.

"Hey, somebody will hear, lower your voice," Jason pleaded with her, remembering that the door was unlocked as they both were testing fate.

"I don't care anymore, you feel so good inside me," She sighed and felt Jason slow his rhythmic thrusts and then finally came to a stop with his cock still buried deep inside of her.

"You feel damn good too Maria. I couldn't help myself because of it," Jason replied and slowly began to pull his cock from her slit, watching as his now limp, but yet completely satisfied cock popped from her pussy and lay against his thigh.

"How long have we been in here, and do you think anyone heard us?" Maria asked as she leaned up from the table and began to reclasp her bra and button up her blouse.

"It has been about 30 minutes, and there might be a chance that we were heard, but hopefully not," Jason said truthfully, for he knew that if in fact they had been heard, things could go from amazing to ugly quite quickly.

"Well put that thing away and let's get out of here," Maria said as she pointed to Jason's cock with a wink of her eye. "And of course I might have to schedule another meeting with you later, if you have the time."

"Well, my schedule is completely open this afternoon," Jason said as he laughed and closed his slacks and reached for the handle to the door. "And besides, you are my boss."