The Boss's Halloween Costume Ball

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
V.Rich
V.Rich
29 Followers

Gene grabbed one round globe, squeezed and pumped the smooth flesh. His mouth latched onto the other tit, sucking hard, following that by rubbing the tenderized nipple with the wet underside of his tongue. Tia wrapped her arms around his waist, feeling his back and the muscles of his backside; rubbing and caressing his body through his costume. She did some much anticipated squeezing of her own.

Gene heard her moaning her arousal, gasps of breath, and as he nips at her taunt flesh Tia responds with little pricks of pain as her nails rake the soft skin of his lower back. Gene’s own arousal burns through his body, his toes curling and his dick expanding against the leather confining it, his own tongue so sensitized he could feel her heart beating through the nerve endings.

She was clearly heavier and plumper than what he usually found attractive in girls, but she is so responsive and excited on every inch of flesh that he touches. His mind is associating her size and her figure and the scent of her soft, smooth flesh with the ultimate in his own body’s arousal and satisfaction. He cannot imagine anyone else being more erotically stimulating for him. His captor has totally taken over his imagination as well as controlling his cock.

He sucks and works at her breasts and the puckered nips, rubbing his thumbs in the crease beneath each mound. Drawing with his mouth harder and harder, her moaning increases.

Tia teases her smooth leg up the back of Gene’s thighs and massages her knee under the leather covering his naked ass. Sensation assaults Gene from every direction. She is squeezing and pumping his body to greater heights of excitement.

Gene did not want to wait any longer; he wanted what he had missed out on in his own bedroom, previously. He turned his tormenting woman around quickly and bent her over at the waist, letting her brace her hands on the dusty old cushions on the bench seat. He flipped the back of her silky sheath over her back, baring her ass to his view, and without further preliminaries shoved his pulsating cock fully into her vagina in one, long swift movement.

Tia let out a low screech and her whole body shivered at the assault on her soaking wet cunt, but still she bumped her ass more firmly against her boss’s groin, driving his embedded cock more deeply inside her hot pussy and rubbing her smooth ass against his equally hairless crotch.

Gene was not going to let her control their sex tonight. He was in charge and they were going to cum like he wanted it to be between them. God, he wanted her so badly and Gene was beginning to doubt if this was finally going to be enough. The need in him continued to grow. Tia was encouraging him, enflaming him, if she did not quit caressing his cock; he would erupt before he even entered her body.

He hissed at her,” You want it all? You want me to cum inside you? Then, fucking knock it off.” She was pissing him off, “ Quit taking over. Fuck it, do you hear me?”

Gene grabbed her hips roughly in his big hands; wide, meaty hips, a lushly feminine body. A body just made to be loved by him, and he sure knew how to do it properly. He grasped her hips firmly and held them immobile while he pumped and ground his member into her body for all he was worth, long hard strokes, his thighs rubbing fiercely against her fleshy ass cheeks and taunt thighs. He could feel his belly grinding up against her puckered ass hole. The sensations were driving him insane.

Gene pumped harder, but it wasn’t enough for him tonight. He wanted more, more, even more for them both. He released one hip and brought that hand up to her ass, to the crack between her plump pillows. Gene was rubbing his thumb gently into the puckered opening, massaging and caressing. Tia’s body gave off more heat and her load moaning told him her arousal was nearing an ultimate release, Gene kicked into a higher level.

As he felt his own ejaculation cumming, cumming through his cock, he pushed his thumb, penetrating her and very subtly flexed his digit. As Tia’s orgasm squeezed through her body, a long shout ripped from her throat, squeezing every nerve in Gene’s body, the most powerful orgasm of his life overtook him and he howled the power of it into the night.

Moments later, Gene hardly had the energy to support Tia, so she gently sank beneath him, his flaccid penis slipping from her body. Gene sank to his knees beside her, his lungs heaving as he fought to regain control. He was closing his eyes and resting his forehead on the dirty bench cushion. Wow. Gene thought his brain had short-circuited. Totally mind blowing. What was he going to do now?? Coherent thought had not yet returned, when Gene became aware of movement beside him. He knew his TeaserGirl was slipping away from him. He did not have the strength of body or character to stop her or pursue her; but Gene tightly grasped her chiffon scarf in his fist. He would not release it, though he felt her tug sharply on the material.

“Let go”, she implored.

“No’, he flatly refused. Nope, he was not going to make her escape easy for her. Not tonight.

He heard her scoot out of the gazebo behind him, and heard the squeaky old hinges of the back gate he had noticed earlier. She was escaping, after all, with her gorgeous bared breasts. Gene glanced over his shoulder at her fleeting escape. When his head gently swung back to rest on his upturned fist, Gene noticed the cutout pattern in the wood trim circling the eaves of the gazebo. He had not noticed it before. The sun was followed by several cutout stars, then crescent moon, more stars, and then a sun began the pattern again. Bernadette’s vision came back to him. It wasn’t over. It couldn’t be over, he had not gotten enough of her or her body yet.

[Although this story is both a continuation of my Boss series and an entry in Literotica’s Halloween Contest, the absolute truth is Halloween is one of my favorite holidays, and this year, like most previous years, I have a costume under construction and if you see a short renaissance princess, with particularly large boobs walking around on Oct 31st….well, then please place a piece of chocolate in my basket.]

Thanks for reading this work. Please vote to indicate how much you enjoyed it, and send feedback if you can spare the time. Your votes and feedback are the only way I will know how much you enjoyed my effort, and furnish the only means to improve my writing. Feel free to Contact me ;-) and View my profile.

V.Rich
V.Rich
29 Followers
12